Pizza in the Buff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter turned back to her. "A surprise? What surprise?"

Jenna leaned closer and whispered, "Me!"

Peter's eyes went wide in shock.

She leaned back and looked at her laptop. "Now straighten up and don't make me tell you again!"

He bolted upright, feeling more confident than he thought he could.

He and Jenna worked on the flyer without dressing for the next hour. Confident they had it right, Jenna picked up her laptop and started walking out of the store room.

"Jenna... um..." Peter started saying.

She turned back to Peter and saw the expression on his face and where his finger was pointing. She looked down. "Oh! Whoops!"

Until that moment Peter had started to become comfortable with his nudity. But Jenna standing was enough to make him rock hard again. Watching her dress wasn't helping any.

"Come on! Get dressed!" she said pulling her bra back down.

He stood and turned away to pull on his clothes. The problem was there was no way he was hiding his staff from the staff.

Jenna saw his predicament and smiled. "That's quite a nice tool you have," she said approaching him. "Think about baseball or some other boring shit so you can use it on me some day!" She turned to leave again.

"H-how come you're not shy now?" Peter asked.

Jenna looked over her shoulder. "Because I know what you all are hiding. No mystery now," she said leaving the room.

Outside with the other employees her shyness returned. She felt ok with Pierson, but the others still intimidated her. She took him behind the counter, since there was no actual sit-down part of the restaurant, and opened up her laptop.

"Wow! This is awesome! Can you run to the copy place and get 1000 copies made right away?"

Jenna started looking unsure of herself again.

"You're on the clock, if that helps." Peter walked over to them at that moment. "That goes for you, too. If you two can go around and deliver the flyers everywhere you can think it'd really help."

"Th-that's a lotta gas," Jenna said.

"I'm running home and grabbing the couple of bikes I have in storage. That'll help, right?" Pierson asked.

Jenna and Peter looked at each other and shrugged.

Pierson scribbled something on a piece of paper. "Good. This is my account number. Tell them to bill it. Just get black on standard white paper, go cheap enough. If this doesn't work I won't be able to afford even this," he said with a sigh.

Pierson jumped into his pickup while Jenna and Peter walked to the copy place four blocks away. When they arrived they ran into some resistance.

"You can't be serious?!" the clerk said.

Jenna wasn't confident enough to answer, but Peter was... mostly. "We are."

"We can't print this!"

"Why not?" Peter asked.

"Well... because!"

"Look, here's Pierson's account number. We need this done right away."

The clerk called over the manager and showed him the flyer.

"Hello. I'm sorry, but we can't be involved in anything illegal like this," the manager said holding out the flash drive.

Peter didn't take it. "It's not illegal! Call Sheriff Robinson if you don't believe me!" Peter said.

"I'll do that. Stick around in case he wants to send someone to arrest you!" the manager said slapping the drive down on the counter and walking off toward the phone in a slight huff.

Jenna and Peter held their ground while the clerk eyed them. When the manager returned he was ashen face.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm sorry we treated you like that," the manager said handing the flash drive back to the clerk. "Make the copies they need."

"You're not serious?!" the clerk asked.

"I am. They have permits, so get to it!" The manager turned back to Jenna and Peter. "May I ask why?"

They looked at each other before Peter spoke. "Business is slow. It's either this or we close."

The manager relaxed. Even he was feeling the strain of the mass emigration from town. Even though he had the only copy store left for miles there still wasn't enough business.

"You think this'll work?" he asked.

Peter shrugged. "Anyone's guess."

The manager's wheels were spinning. "Is this Nude Day thing real?"

Jenna nodded and quietly responded. "I attend it in the city every year; every year but this year."

The manager's eyes went wide and he glanced down at her chest. "You've given me something to think about. I look forward to ordering a pizza," he said with an interested smile at her eyes. "Do you want any poster sized for the windows?"

Jenna and Peter looked at each other and shrugged. "I don't know. Pierson didn't say we should," Peter said.

The manager turned around. "Add three 11x17s," he said to the clerk. "On the house because of the trouble," he said to Jenna and Peter.

"Thank you," Jenna said smiling slightly and looking up into his eyes a little.

By the time the copies were done Pierson was pulling up in front of the store with the bicycles. He had a couple of backpacks for them and some water. He took half of the flyers and the posters.

"I called two more people who're off and they're going to help. Come back when you're done, dinner's on me," Pierson said.

They agreed on an area each and got to work. By dinner they'd only made it through half of the houses and businesses in that area. By eight o'clock they were too tired to continue and returned to the restaurant.

Jenna made it back first. "Sorry, I didn't finish. Peter's on his way back, too."

"That's fine. Aaron and Rachel can pick it up tomorrow," he said deep in thought. "Do you think this'll work?"

Jenna just shrugged in response.

"Well if it doesn't I want to thank you anyway. As crazy as this is we wouldn't have this shot without you." He leaned in closer to whisper in her ear. "Don't tell anyone but if it does I'm giving you a bonus!"

Jenna smiled at Pierson, her response broken by Peter's arrival. They ate Jenna's favorite pie together and agreed to meet at Peter's place at 7:30 am. Peter texted Aaron and asked him to tell the other two.

~~~

Jenna was the last to show up at Peter's studio. The others were very eager to get started and showed up twenty minutes early. When Peter opened the door he smiled at her and ushered her in.

She walked in and saw why it was a studio. Scattered around the room were various paintings, paints, props, and other things.

Jenna was in awe. "I didn't know you painted," she said breathlessly.

"Yeah. It's a hobby that doesn't pay. One I can't afford anymore," Peter said sadly.

Jenna walked toward a stack of paintings along the wall. There were paintings of fruit, of sunsets, and of... "Oh my!"

Peter was right behind her. "That was from life drawing."

"It's breathtaking!" Jenna said staring at the nude woman. There was so much detail to the portrait that she had a hard time believing it wasn't a photo.

"So are you going to admire the porn all day or are we doing this thing?" Aaron asked behind them.

Jenna snapped out of her trance. "I'm admiring his skill, not the subject," Jenna said pulling off her t-shirt. "But I can do that if I'm comfortable as well," she said moving on to the rest of her clothing.

"Comfortable?" Mary asked.

"Yeah. Like I said yesterday," Jenna said removing the last of her clothing. She took her eyes off of the paintings to see that, like yesterday, she was the first and alone. "Come on!" she said waving her arms.

Aaron whipped off his clothing like he was on fire. Mary and Rachel took a little more time and care. Peter seemed to be lost watching.

Jenna lightly touched his arm. "Come on, stand up straight and take it off," she said quietly.

To Peter it felt like an electric jolt when she touched him. Like Aaron his clothing quickly flew, but he stopped at his underwear.

"Nervous again?" Jenna asked. Peter nodded shyly. Jenna reached out and tugged his underwear downward. It was caught... "You're gonna hafta help me..."

Peter nervously reached down and dragged his underwear over his erection, freeing it to slap his belly once the waistband made it over his hump.

Jenna smiled at him and straightened her shoulders in a gesture Peter understood and mimicked. She turned around and saw everyone else standing there waiting. She also saw that Mary and Rachel... "You shaved?"

"Yep! We did each other last night!" Mary said and they both giggled.

"It looked so good on you," Rachel said.

"Well I think Aaron agrees," Jenna said. He was staring at their pussies open mouthed. Jenna walked over to him and raised his head. "Rule #1: no staring! It's ok to notice, but it's not cool to ogle."

Aaron turned to Jenna and nodded.

"What's rule #2?" Peter asked.

"Be yourself. Be like you'd be with clothes on," she answered.

"Ok," Aaron said, chasing after Rachel and Mary in a mock fashion. They giggled and ran away.

"Aaron! That's not like you!" Jenna said.

Mary and Rachel stopped. "Yeah. All these years and you never chased after us!" Rachel said.

"Yeah, what gives?" Mary asked.

Aaron stopped and looked at them. "I, uh... I thought you two were lesbians," he said shrugging.

"No!" Rachel said.

"Well, yes!" Mary said causing them to giggle again.

"Fine, we'll fuck anything!" Rachel said and they giggled again.

"Rule #3: don't talk about fucking if you want to get your mind off of it," Jenna said.

"So what do we talk about then?" Peter asked.

"Well, tell us about your paintings," Jenna asked because she was genuinely curious.

"What do you want to know?" he asked.

For an hour Jenna and the others asked Peter questions about the paintings he had stacked against the walls. The more he showed them the more interested they became. Even Aaron was interested, although he may have just been looking for more nudes.

When the questions hit a lull, Jenna looked around and smiled. "Boys, look down."

They did and realized they were mostly flaccid.

"You put something in the water?" Aaron asked laughing.

"I don't think there's an anti blue pill," Jenna said smiling at him. "You just relaxed and forgot."

"And you used to live like this?" Mary asked.

"Used to? Oh... I still do. Every opportunity. I don't wear clothes in my apartment or... or some other places," she said looking at Peter and not wanting to give the other three too much information just yet.

"Do you think we should do that?" Rachel asked.

"Absolutely! Except for work until Nude Day, don't wear anything!" Jenna said.

"Well that leaves me out," Aaron said. All eyes turned to him. "I live with my parents, remember?"

Everyone nodded except for Jenna. "Are they a bit uptight?"

Aaron nodded. "So much so that I'm shocked Dad gave us the permits for this thing."

"Then come and stay with us!" Mary said excitedly.

"Yeah!" Rachel beamed at him.

Aaron looked down at his rising rod. "Well I'm never gonna get comfortable in my own skin living with the two of you!"

"Awwwww!" Mary said.

"Yeah," Rachel agreed.

Jenna walked up to Aaron and stood on her tiptoes to whisper in his ear. She was careful not to touch him otherwise. Aaron listened and nodded his head, then started smiling from ear to ear. Jenna walked away. He walked closer to Rachel and Mary.

"You two wanna fuck me, right?" he asked.

"Oh yeah!" "I'm ready now!" they said. Which one said what didn't matter.

Aaron smiled. "Then here's the deal. Lay off the sex talk and anything else that's gonna get me hard until this thing is over. If you act like normal people for the next couple of days you can have me any way you want when it's over!"

"Really!" "Woohoo!"

"But, if you can't I'm off limits for good," he finished.

Mary and Rachel looked at each other and dropped their shoulders indicating their defeat.

"Fine. We're in," Rachel said.

"We've got a little under two hours left before Peter, Mary, and I need to get to work," Jenna said.

"Us too, remember? We have to finish the flyers," Rachel said pointing to her and Aaron.

Jenna nodded. "Want to get to know each other better?" she asked sitting on the floor.

The others followed suit and sat around in a circle. They never really spent much time doing talking at work for some reason. They all went to the same high school at different times but never hung around with each other.

Soon they were old friends, and comfortable in their skin and nothing else around each other. Even Peter had forgotten his nudity for the most part and was talking like nothing was unusual.

Peter looked up and saw the clock. "Shit. We've gotta get moving to get to work."

"Oh well, all good things," Mary said.

They all stood and wordlessly dressed.

"You all look weird with clothes on now," Rachel said screwing up her nose like she was trying to imagine the coverings away.

"Yeah. It's funny..." Mary agreed.

"Do you two think you can handle my deal with you?" Aaron asked.

Both of them nodded. "Absolutely," Mary spoke for them.

"Then I'll move in for the next couple of days. I assume you have a couch?"

They walked out and Peter locked up. "See you all again tomorrow?" he asked.

"Can we make it 6 instead?" Rachel asked eagerly.

Everyone readily agreed and they went their separate ways.

When they got to work, the three found out it was a circus, and they weren't even supposed to be open for another ten minutes!

"There you all are! The phone's been ringing off the hook for two hours already!" Pierson said.

"It has? People want pizza already?" Mary asked looking over his shoulder at Miguel who was answering the second line.

"No! Well yes, that too! We've got a dozen orders already! I've got church groups calling to tell me we're going to hell. I've got political groups calling to say they're going to push to get our license revoked. I've got plenty of others calling all pissed off."

"So it's all bad?" Peter asked.

"No. Most of the calls are actually from people begging for more information. I think we're going to have a record day if this keeps up!"

"Begging for what kind of information?" Mary asked.

"Well, what they can expect when the driver shows up at the door for starters. I assured them it was a show and not audience participation! But many of the calls were asking if Jenna was going to be one of the nude delivery people."

"M-me?" Jenna asked shocked beyond belief.

"Yes. It seems you're a popular driver... more so in two days if this is any indication! But I need you two to punch in and get delivering. I might have to call in more people today!"

It was the busiest day that anyone could remember. A third driver was called in as well as another person just to answer the phones. They had to close an hour late to finish all of the deliveries. No one cared if their pizza was going to be late!

Jenna went home with Peter and crashed on his futon next to him. Neither one made it a second past the moment they hit it.

~~~

"Wow! They're really out of it!" Jenna heard a voice say.

"Yeah! I wonder if they did it!" That was Mary.

Jenna turned to her side a little and looked at the three faces and nude bodies standing over the futon and her. "Oh, good morning guys," Jenna said.

"Good morning to you!" Rachel said. "How was last night?" she asked with some feeling.

"Busy as hell!"

"That's it?" Rachel asked and Jenna nodded. "You two didn't..."

"No. We stripped and fell dead asleep," Jenna said turning onto her back. "Good news, though. Pierson was able to convince Kari and Steve to join in. All the drivers are going to be with us tomorrow," Jenna said stretching and then yawning.

"Wow! I never thought they'd do it in a million years!" Mary said.

"I'd never have thought we'd do it either!" Aaron laughed.

"Nnnnh... How'd you all get in?" Peter asked.

"You left the door open so we just came in," Aaron said.

"Yeah, you better watch out or some real perverts might walk in in a neighborhood like this!" Rachel said laughing.

Peter shook his head. "Forgive the morning wood. I need to go pee," he said getting up and doing just that.

The other four sat around the futon talking while Peter took care of business and walked out to make coffee. "If you're hungry I have a couple of very stale bagels to dunk in coffee. I'm out of creamer."

Jenna took her opportunity to use the bathroom. It wasn't much, more of a sink, toilet, and a small shower with a curtain around it and a larger one for the bathroom. Jenna didn't bother with the room curtain. Come to mention it, his kitchen was a sink, hot plate, and microwave. It reminded her of her efficiency apartment but with room to move.

"Got sugar at least?" Mary asked.

Peter walked to over to a small pressboard closet and looked. "Not much, but I do have honey."

Aaron stood. "I'm making a run. Jot down what you need," he said walking over to his clothes and getting dressed without underwear.

Peter handed him a list of the things he was lacking from what everyone called out and Aaron was off to the convenience store on the corner.

Jenna joined Peter and took a cup of black coffee and added some honey. It wasn't great but she wanted to try it and now she could say she did.

When Aaron got back he started stripping before the door even shut behind him.

"So what happened yesterday?" Rachel asked taking a donut.

"It was weird. I was yelled at or chastised by a few religious nuts on a few of the deliveries. But most of them were asking me if I'd deliver when the day came," Jenna said.

"Same here," Peter agreed.

"How did you feel getting checked out by these people?" Aaron asked.

"I never felt more exposed," Jenna said.

"What?" Mary asked. "That makes no sense!"

"I felt like I was being undressed all day long by all these people's eyes. Even the ones who wanted to save my soul seemed to leer at me. At least tomorrow I'll know what they're looking at," Jenna said shrugging.

Rachel, Mary, and Aaron couldn't believe what they heard and said as much.

"Did you feel the same way, Peter?" Rachel asked.

"N-no. But the women I delivered to were touching me a lot on the arm and chest. A couple even tried to lift my shirt," he said.

"No shit! I wonder if it's gonna be like that today?" Aaron asked.

"Probably," Jenna said shrugging. "Remember how sexed up you all were a couple of days ago?"

Aaron, Mary, and Rachel looked at each other and nodded.

"This is gonna be a mess, isn't it?" Peter asked.

"It'll be fine. We're gonna need air horns and pepper spray though!" Rachel said, bringing a few laughs out of the rest.

"Well if nothing else it did one thing," Jenna said.

Everyone looked at her. "What's that?" Mary asked.

"It was able to show you guys how nice it is to just hang out like this," Jenna said.

Peter shocked them all. He lifted his hips and shook them while he said, "It's fun to hang out!" They all laughed while Jenna and Mary gave him a playful shove.

Aaron and Kari were on that day, but Rachel was called in followed later by Jenna. The only other time they needed four drivers was New Year's Eve. More and more they all got the sense that they were being checked out ahead of time. Again they worked long after close. Jenna went back to her apartment alone that night.

They agreed to meet at 9 the next fateful morning at Peter's so they could get a little sleep. Jenna woke and readied herself, getting into her car and driving to Peter's studio.

She walked right in. "Good morning!"

"Holy shit! What're you doing?" Aaron asked.

"What do you mean?" Jenna asked.

"Where are your clothes?"

"Um, it's Nude Day... did you forget?"

"But you came into this neighborhood like that?" Aaron said running to the door and poking his head outside.

Jenna looked at Peter. "Yeah, you did say something about that, didn't you?"

"Luckily no one's lurking around," Aaron said closing the door. He walked back to the group and they all looked around. "We're really going to do this, aren't we?"