Pizza Night (FFVII, Cloud x Jessie)

Story Info
An alternate timeline in which Jessie's roommates are away.
3.7k words
5
1.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dzmorgan
dzmorgan
107 Followers

Cloud Strife (21 years old) is the main protagonist of Final Fantasy VII. A former member of the elite fighting squad, SOLDIER, he projects a tough guy persona while deep down he's insecure, uncomfortable with emotions, and confused about his own past due to unreliable memory. He is recognizable for his spiky blond hair and wields an enormous sword, the Buster Sword. He has a fit, wiry build and an attractive, boyish face. He wears dark purple pants, a matching sleeveless turtleneck, and brown boots.

Jessie Rasberry (23 years old) is a tech expert for the eco-terrorist group, AVALANCHE, which hires Cloud as a mercenary for some sabotage missions against the Shinra Electric Power Company. She has an energetic personality, doesn't take herself too seriously, and can be excessively flirtatious, especially towards Cloud. She has a pretty face with big brown eyes and a narrow chin. She has the slender, limber physique of a dancer or gymnast. She's known for wearing green cargo pants, a blue short-sleeve spandex leotard, and a metal breastplate she wears for protection on missions. Her long, brown hair is usually in a ponytail, and she wears a red, revolutionary-style bandanna on her head. At this point in the story, Cloud has just assisted Jessie with a submission to help prepare for the next day's sabotage of a Mako energy reactor. They separated when fleeing the enemy, and Cloud is now arriving at her home to check on her. She'd requested Cloud's assistance as a favor and now wishes to repay him for his efforts.

Arriving at her house, Cloud braced himself for impact. Every interaction with Jessie was exhausting. It was like swatting at a wasp that wanted to smother him with kisses. He admired her confidence, at least. He could do with some of that.

Her house looked like crap - a rundown shanty home, just like all the other homes packed tightly together here in the slums, with graffiti covering the chipped concrete walls and a bent tin roof. There were bars over the window and her door looked sturdy, at least. He knocked. Within seconds, she flung open the door, a wide grin on her face.

"Well, if it isn't Cloud Strife!" she said. "Was wondering when you'd show up. Without further ado," she began, reaching her hand behind her back and drawing forth a shining piece of pearly green materia, "here you are. Thanks for stepping up, 'merc.' And now for the cherry on top."

He didn't know what she meant, but he was afraid to find out. "Okay, I get it," he interrupted. "Mind letting me breathe?"

"Depends," she said, undeterred. "Mind coming in for a bit? My roommates should all be out for a while."

He gave her a cold stare. "Are you seriously that desperate? Just let it go already."

"Only if you promise to come in for a minute. Deal?"

He hesitated. With her teasing tone, he was never sure if her flirtations were in earnest or were simply to annoy him. But hey - if she were telling the truth, if he gave her just a few minutes, perhaps she'd start to leave him alone.

"Fine," he said. "Whatever makes you quit."

"Really?" she asked, swooning with glee. "Come on in!" She flung the door open with enthusiasm, revealing a humble but tastefully decorated home. Grabbing him by the bicep, she pulled him into her house and closed the door. She shuffled him over to a worn but comfortable couch. He leaned his Buster Sword against the wall and then sat, and she sat down beside him. "Are you hungry?" she asked. "I make a mean pizza, I'll have you know! Marche, luche, black milly, red shelly - I use only the best ingredients. Sounds good?"

It actually did. During their mission, Biggs, Wedge, and Jessie were all treated to dinner by Jessie's parents while Cloud snuck around the back to steal her father's Shinra ID card. He'd missed out on the meal, so pizza sounded fantastic. "Never heard of any of that stuff," he said, "but sure."

"Awww, you are so adorable," she gushed. "You just leave everything to me - it'll be great!" She sprung from the sofa, gliding light-footed to the kitchen area where she turned on the oven. "Can I grab you a drink while I'm over here?" she asked. "How 'bout a beer?"

"A beer is fine," he said.

She grabbed two bottles of beer from the fridge and popped the caps. She brought them over to Cloud and handed him one. "To the planet," she said, extending her bottle.

"Right," Cloud replied. He clinked her bottle with his, she flashed another dopey grin, and she was back to the kitchen. She started grabbing ingredients out of the fridge and off shelves, moving at a manic pace and mumbling to herself as she went.

He glanced around the small living room. The home was a lot nicer from the inside with paintings of landscapes on the walls - fields of flowers, mountain-framed waterfalls - and shelves stacked with books by political philosophers and doomsday ecologists, with titles such as "The Cries of the Planet" and "When the Mako Well Runs Dry." Beside the books were picture frames filled with people with tired yet smiling faces. He spotted a photograph of Jessie, apparently recent, with her arms around two pretty young women about their age. Her roommates, maybe. It was cozy in here.

Jessie slid the pizza into the oven then turned to Cloud, dusting flour off her hands. "There," she said as she approached. "Pizza's up in 20 minutes." She paused before reaching the couch, reaching behind her to unbuckle her breastplate. "Forgot I was still wearing this!" she said. She grunted with exertion. "Hey, merc - think you can help a girl out?" She turned her back toward where he was seated.

"If I must," he said. He stood, and Jessie held her ponytail to the side. The horizontal buckles were tight against her back. He had to pull the straps tighter before he could slip them loose, the second one resulting in a tiny squeal of pain.

"Ahh," she said as the breastplate dropped free. "That's better." She tossed the breastplate on a nearby chair and dropped to the couch next to Cloud, her petite body causing hardly a ripple of vibration on the sofa. She smiled at him. "What now?"

His eyes darted down to her blue, skintight top. She had a nice physique, slender with modest yet perky breasts. Were those - the outlines of her nipples? Fuck, did she notice me look? He turned his face quickly away, hoping to hide a blush. He took a sip of his beer. "Dunno," he said. "Your house - it's actually kind of nice in here."

"Thanks for noticing," Jessie said with perhaps a sly hint in her voice. "We try to make it livable down here."

He thought about her parents who lived in a nice neighborhood atop one of the massive plates overshadowing the slums beneath. Jessie lived down here voluntarily - leaving her parents' home to join the resistance group AVALANCHE in the Sector 7 slums. Her father, a former Shinra employee, had been gravely disabled due to Mako exposure, which fueled Jessie's drive to fight for the planet. Of course, her background explained her nice possessions - she was poor, but unlike most people down here, she had a privileged upbringing and a reliable safety net above. Was she out of touch? Or just leveraging her advantages to do good? Maybe there was some substance beneath her prurient exterior.

"Hello, earth to Cloud," her voice cut in. "I asked if you'd like another beer."

"Uh, sure," he said. The beer tasted good after a long and challenging day. Jessie bounced up off the couch to oblige him and he watched her walk back to the kitchen, noticing a cute and playful sway in her hips. As he snapped back to his senses, he detected the aromas of hot bread, melting cheese, and sizzling tomato sauce in the air. His stomach grumbled in response. He hadn't expected to enjoy himself this much. This all felt eerily comfortable.

He flashed back to something his mother once said, back in their hometown in Nibelheim. "You should have... an older girlfriend, one that'll take care of you. I think that would be the perfect type for you." But really, what did mom know?

"So," Jessie said as she returned. "Think you'll join up with AVALANCHE long-term?"

He snapped back to the present. "So that's what this is all about," Cloud said, accepting the beer.

"Oh, no," she protested, reclaiming her spot on the couch. "Just thought I'd ask! Having you join up would be a bonus. But - don't you care about the planet, Cloud?"

He paused. "I respect what you're doing," he said. "But the lifestyle isn't for me." He felt a tinge of guilt, though he ignored it. "Besides," he said, "I think I'm out of your price range."

"Come on," Jessie urged, wrapping her hands around his bicep. "We'll pay you in pizza and beer! And - backrubs." She bit her lip, and Cloud raised an eyebrow. "No one can resist Barret's backrubs," she teased, winking coquettishly.

He pulled his arm away. "Very funny," he said.

A chime went off in the kitchen. "Pizza's ready!" Jessie sang. She sprang up again and rushed to the oven. Wearing oven mitts, she removed the pizza and placed it on a platter. She sliced it smoothly with a pizza cutter and plated a few pieces each. "I hope you're hungry!"

"That - smells amazing," he said. She set his plate on the coffee table before him, and he eagerly swept up a slice in his hand. It was dripping with greasy, cheesy goodness, and although it slightly burned his tongue, the mild pain was overcome by all the rich flavors. "I'll admit," he said, "it's really good."

"Now that wasn't too hard, was it?" she asked. She sat beside him and took a big, toothy bite of her own slice, letting the cheese drip back down to her plate. She shifted on the couch so she was closer to him, her shoulder brushing against his. Surprisingly, he didn't mind.

"So where do you get all the fancy ingredients?" he asked between bites.

"Topside," Jessie admitted. "At a market near my parents' house."

"You don't see fancy ingredients at the markets down here," Cloud said.

"Not a lot of luxuries down here," she said. "I try not to take advantage, but I do allow myself some indulgences by way of my family. Do you - judge me for that?" She looked up at him in earnest.

"Not at all," Cloud said. "I can't imagine a lot of people choose to live down here like you."

"Most people can't help it," Jessie said. "But that's why they need people like us. Right, merc?" She elbowed him, playfully. He nearly spilled his beer.

"Uh," he said. "Right."

Her eyes lit up like she was cherishing a newborn kitten. "I knew you cared!" She threw her arms around his neck, nearly strangling him.

"Alright, alright," he said, prying her arms away. "I'm on board - at least through the next mission."

"Very well," she said, restraining herself. "I still think you'll come around, merc. You've got a heart beneath that stony exterior, and I'm gonna help you find it."

"Whatever you say," he replied, refusing eye contact. He actually kind of enjoyed her embrace. A little. Was she growing on him?

"More pizza?" she asked.

"No, thank you," he said. "It's getting late."

"Aww, can I least show you my room first?" She was sitting on the couch on her knees, pleading with folded hands. Her eyes were begging like a lonely puppy. Man, where was this leading? But he had to admit, he was enjoying himself.

"Okay," he said. "But then I leave."

She grabbed him by the arm and pulled him off the couch. "It'll only take a minute!" She led him to the middle door of three against the back wall. The door opened into a nicely furnished bedroom, more spacious than he expected. The color tones were reds and blues, similar to her typical attire. Against the wall were a neatly made bed and a desk covered with various schematics, likely in preparation for tomorrow's mission. The center of the floor was hard wood covered with a rainbow rug. The walls were covered in photographs and posters. The photos were mostly of Jessie with her family at various ages - they all looked happy, with Jessie often making silly faces or laughing. A poster featured a bulldog in an army helmet with the name "Stamp" printed beneath it. Another poster was of Jessie herself, perhaps from a couple years ago, dressed as a princess in a pink gown and tiara. The title read, "Gold Saucer Entertainment Presents: The Princess and the Dragon."

"Like that one?" Jessie asked. "That was my starring debut." She cradled her hands beneath her chin and fluttered her lashes, copying her pose in the poster.

"It's, uh, really something," Cloud said.

"I used to want to be an actress," she explained. "I finally had my chance until - until dad got sick. I actually kept my costume, I wear it sometimes when I'm feeling silly."

Cloud raised an eyebrow. "How old are you?" he asked.

"Twenty-three," she replied, not offended in the least.

He thought of his mother again, her voice echoing from the past. "You should have... an older girlfriend, one that'll take care of you."

Jessie's voice cut back in. "It was my dream, Cloud. Haven't you ever had a dream?"

"No," he said. But another flashback began, a memory from his childhood. "I want to join SOLDIER," he'd said. "I'm going to be the best there is, just like Sephiroth!" He shook his head. What was wrong with him lately?

"Oh well," Jessie said. "I guess we can't all be dreamers."

"Yeah, well - I'm sorry about your dream," he said, and he meant it.

"That's okay," Jessie said. "I like to think my training as an actress helps me out with AVALANCHE. Managing my fear, conning Shinra agents. And my dance training helps a bunch with hand-to-hand combat."

"Combat?" Cloud asked. "You?"

"You bet! I'm no Tifa, but I can hold my own, merc," she retorted.

"Doubt it," Cloud said, turning away. But suddenly, there was a booted foot beside his cheek - Jessie had thrown a kick his way, stopping just before connecting with his face. He turned, her leg slowly lowering back to the floor. "Okay," he admitted. "Maybe you're not that bad."

"Not that bad!" she repeated. "Look, merc. You may know how to work that giant sword of yours, but in hand-to-hand? I bet I could lick ya!"

"Interesting choice of words," he said, "but sorry, not interested."

She started removing her gloves. "What's the matter, huh? Afraid to prove you're not worth the money?"

"Petrified."

She unbuckled her belt and began slowly to lower her pants, revealing that her spandex shirt was actually a leotard, extending down and around her crotch like a swimsuit.

"Uh - what are you doing?" he asked.

"Look, if we're gonna spar, merc, I gotta be at my most limber." She kicked her pants to the side and did a few lunges to loosen up. Cloud felt his mouth run dry - and something stirred in the front of his pants.

"Jessie, I dunno -"

In the blink of an eye, she dropped to a crouch and swept his legs out from under him, sending him flat on his back on the floor. She rose back up in a fighter's stance.

"Let's go, merc. Time to prove your worth!"

He rose to his feet. "You gotta be kidding me."

"Come on!"

"Fine," he said. "But you asked for it."

Jessie was fast, but Cloud was faster. She barraged him with several strikes and kicks, but he dodged or deflected each of them with ease. His eyes seemed to glow even brighter blue than normal, as if the exertion was burning the Mako in his veins like fuel. After a dodge, he used her momentum to throw her off-balance, nearly sending her to the floor. Even still, he was holding back for fear of hurting her.

Finally, she relented. "Okay, okay," she said. "I give." She dropped her arms to her side, and Cloud lowered his guard. "Psych!" She dove straight at him and tackled him to the floor, landing on top of him. Straddled in this position, her hands on his shoulders, she had him pinned.

"Clever," Cloud said. "So can you please get off?"

"Interesting choice of words," she mimicked, and she winked. "But not until I claim my victory prize."

She leaned her face down towards his. He winced, bracing himself for the worst. She slowly and softly kissed him on the cheek, eliciting a lovely hue of red that spread across his face. He looked up, surprised, and caught her chestnut eyes in his. She actually looked - really pretty from down here. And her breasts - yes, her nipples were now hard, hot little protrusions. She must've sensed his admiration, as she leaned in again for a kiss on the lips. She initiated, but reflexively he engaged, gently sucking on her lower lip before they parted.

"There," she said in a hushed tone. "Now that wasn't so bad, was it?"

He bit his lip and looked away, embarrassed. The kiss had aroused him, and the way she was sitting, he was certain Jessie was able to tell.

"You know, a girl could really take advantage of a situation like this," she said.

His eyes widened from excitement and fear. "What - what do you mean?"

"Maybe I'll show you!" She kissed him again on the lips, which he reciprocated, and then giggled. Seductively, she crawled up his torso until her crotch was by his face. The leotard was just a thin layer of fabric between his face and her womanhood. He caught a scent - sweet, but slightly salty, and pleasing. This close up, he could see the subtle crease in the fabric where her pussy was concealed. She lowered her pelvis to his face. "You're mine now, merc," she said. "You're completely at my mercy!"

This was utterly new to him. In his infantry training with the other boys at Shinra, he'd heard a lot of dirty stories, most of them bluffs he suspected. But he was shy, and he never left camp to rendezvous with the local girls like some of them did. He knew he was supposed to please her somehow - with his mouth, with his tongue - but he didn't know where to start.

Jessie started to grind her crotch against his face. He felt the softness of the nylon and the pleasing curves of her sex. "Just like that, Cloud," she cooed. "You like that?"

"Mmm," he said, nuzzling his nose against her slit. His cock was now straining in his pants. He wanted more.

"Let me help you," Jessie said. She reach down and pulled the fabric aside, exposing her vagina right before his face. The aroma was now strong and overpowering, and instinctively, he caressed her opening with his tongue. "Mmm, Cloud, you're a natural," she said. She writhed her hips, guiding where his tongue should go. "Kiss me, Cloud," she moaned, "please me." He worked his tongue with all his strength, exploring every inch of her labia and vulva. Between her wetness and his, her pussy and his face were completely basted in juices. "Here, Cloud," she whispered, gesturing to her clitoris. "Kiss me here - nibble me, just a little." He obeyed her command, grateful for her instructions. He found her clit, massaging it with the tip of his tongue, sucking it, and pressing it gently between his tongue and his teeth. "Oh, Cloud, I - I - I'm cumming!"

It was like the floodgates were released. A surged of fluid gushed from her pussy and dampened his face, dripping from his cheeks and onto the rug beneath. He was caught up in the passion, his muscles tightened throughout his body, and he started to cum in his pants. The sensations were overwhelming, he couldn't decide whether to focus on her cumming or his - her warm fluid on his face, or his hot semen now staining his left pantleg. Finally the moment subsided, and they both were left gasping for breath.

"Not - not bad, merc," Jessie panted.

Cloud was suddenly self-aware, realizing he had quite embarrassingly soiled his pants. He began to squirm, and Jessie got up off of him. "I should go," he said.

"Aww, so soon?" she asked.

He stood up, turning away from her to conceal his wet stain. "We have a big day tomorrow. Better rest." He left her bedroom, and she followed. He grabbed the Buster Sword from its spot against the wall.

"Can I wrap you up some pizza for the road?" she offered.

dzmorgan
dzmorgan
107 Followers
12