Pizza Night (FFVII, Cloud x Jessie)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was touched, yet responded, "No, thanks." He proceeded to the front door and grabbed the doorknob.

"Cloud." He paused. "Do you - think you'll come back over soon?"

Without looking back, he answered, "Don't know." And he left.

He made his way back to his apartment in silence. The alleyways were empty, but to the keen ear, there was still activity all around. Lurkers in the shadows, cats on the prowl, the occasional flicker of a television through a window screen. He was quiet walking up the stairs and nearly tiptoed past Tifa's door, wondering if she'd be listening. He felt a touch of guilt - he'd had a crush on Tifa for years, but he felt an unexpected affection toward Jessie tonight. And of course, the way things ended...

He snuck into his apartment and collapsed upon the bed. Two women, what a mess. One was stressful enough, but two? He washed his face in the mirror and then climbed into bed. He drifted off to sleep, blissfully unaware that his struggles had just begun.

~Fin

12