Pizza, Pickles, and Photos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Allie agreed, although she sounded more sad than angry. "And this hasn't been the first time he scheduled me for a weekend night that he had off. So who knows how long he's been doing this."

"Say something bad about him," Ayako urged her.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, say something you hated about him. It'll make you feel better."

Allie thought this over. She replied hesitantly.

"He never took me out on real dates—it was almost always big parties. Like he just needed me around so he wouldn't be alone."

"More," Ayako demanded.

"He was constantly trying to convince me to grow my hair longer."

"More."

"His car was a piece of shit but he refused to get a new one because he thinks he knows a lot about car mechanics when, really, he knows jack shit."

Allie was starting to get more heated.

"More."

"He smelled like pizza all the time, even outside of his work clothes."

"More."

"His dick's shorter than my index finger and he could never last more than 20 seconds."

Allie immediately clamped a hand over her mouth, embarrassed by what she had revealed.

"See, feels good, right?" Ayako asked.

"Yes," Allie admitted sheepishly.

"Do you think a little revenge might make you feel better too?" Ayako suggested.

"What, like, slash his tires or egg his house?" Allie pondered hesitantly.

"Nothing so extreme," Ayako replied with a dismissive wave of her hand. "I mean, what if you sent some photos of your own? To make him feel the way he made you feel."

"I don't follow," Allie said.

"I mean, send him a photo of you with Nick. I wouldn't call him a 'skank', but it could make him feel like you've moved on, like he never mattered to you."

Allie shot Nick a worried glance. He smiled back and shrugged his shoulders, trying as best he could to say "I'm up for it if you are" with his body language.

Allie paused in indecision. But she soon pulled her phone from her pocket, unlocked the screen and opened the camera app. She handed it to Ayako who was trying, and failing, to contain her enthusiasm with the plan.

Allie sat up on the futon, now sitting directly beside Nick. He looked into her big brown eyes, a little hazy with drunkenness and a little wide with nervousness. But her smile showed her eagerness.

Nick brought one hand to her shoulder and cupped the smooth, warm skin of her neck. She closed her eyes and he leaned in, bringing his lips to hers in a single long, slow kiss that was followed by a quicker one, before he pulled away.

"Beautiful," Ayako declared, examining the photos she had taken.

"I don't know," Nick said skeptically. "I bet you could get a better shot."

Allie eyed him coyly but leaned in for another long, deep kiss. She tasted like pickle juice, Nick thought to himself with amusement.

Ignoring any pretense of needing a simple photo, they continued to kiss, Nick's arm gradually wrapping around her body to hold her more closely, as her own arms did the same. There was passion in their kisses, but her pace was languid. Nick tried to match her speed, despite his desire for more.

Ayako eventually piped in.

"You know, if you really want to make the old boss-boyfriend feel like shit, you should get a pic that mocks his tiny dick."

Allie laughed loudly at this.

"Oh, you have no idea," she said. "He was so self conscious about the dumb thing."

"Well, I hear tell that ol' Nick there has quite the unit..." Ayako said innocently.

"Aya!" Ed butted in. Thus far, he had been absorbed in his phone, ignoring the rest of the room.

"What?" Ayako said defensively. "Gloria told me about it."

Allie eyed Nick quizzically.

"An ex," he explained dismissively. "And it's not true. I mean, it's certainly bigger than a finger. But I'm not packing some epic horse cock."

Allie and Ayako shared a look.

"I think I'll have to be the judge of that," Allie said, smiling.

"Wait, is this really happening?" Ed piped in again. "Two drinks and your taking dick pics in the living room?"

"Oh, hush up Edwin," Ayako said to her boyfriend. "Jack and Christie have done worse out here. Go sit at the table if you don't want to see anything."

Ed grumbled as he stood and moved to one end of the dining room table, out of line of sight of the futon.

"Let's see what we got to work with," Ayako said excitedly. She let Nick stand, pull down his pants and underwear and reseat himself on the futon.

"Hmm," Ayako hummed in disappointment.

"He's just not all the way hard yet," Allie explained.

"How could he not be hard?" Ayako exclaimed. "He's been making out with a hot girl for, like, ten minutes."

"You know, I'm right here," Nick reminded them. "It's just weird to me being out here in the living room, and having you here," he explained, gesturing to Ayako.

"Well, you're gonna have to get over it," she said in a huff.

"I'll help with that," Allie said, bringing her lips to his again. This time, she kissed with an open mouth, her wet tongue flicking playfully against his. She also rested a hand on his bare thigh, slowly caressing the hairless skin.

"Oh, that did the trick!" Ayako declared. Allie and Nick both looked down to examine the now fully erect member.

"See, I told you it's not monstrous," Nick explained.

"Bigger than what I'm used to," Allie said appreciatively. "And shaved too—that's nice."

"C'mon, get down here," Ayako directed Allie as she positioned herself at a good angle for a picture. "Get your face right up in there."

Allie climbed off the futon and got on all fours, low enough to be eye-level with Nick's erection. He looked down and unabashedly ogled her ass. Her work slacks weren't exactly flattering, but in her current position the fabric pressed tightly against her butt, revealing its firm, round outline.

"Give it a lick," Ayako directed. "A big, long one."

Nick couldn't clearly see exactly what was going on, since Allie faced away from him, but he felt the warm wetness of her tongue press against him.

"Great," Ayako said encouragingly, her face buried in the phone. "That's a good 'sexy' face. How about 'angry'? Show him how you feel about him now. Maybe flip the camera off too."

Nick waited patiently as they went through all this. It was weird having a woman this close to his cock, but only receiving a minimum of stimulation.

"Lose the shirt," Ayako said. "It looks like you're still working for him, and you're definitely not."

Phrased that way, Allie quickly pulled off her black polo and tossed it aside disdainfully. She faced the camera for more pictures, so Nick still couldn't get a good look at her. But he could see the flawless pale skin of her back and shoulders. He wished Ayako would tell her to lose the bra next, so he could see more.

"Now, stick out your thumb and your pinkie finger," Ayako directed.

"What?" Allie asked, confused.

"The 'hang loose' sign," Ayako explained, demonstrating for her. Allie formed her hand as directed. "Now, press it against the dick. To show how long it is."

"Oh, I get it," Allie replied.

"Now, scrunch your hand a bit. Not too much! Just a little, to make your hand look smaller. Now, move your whole hand backwards a little bit. The back of your wrist pushing into his stomach. Yeah, perfect."

Nick could see little of this and only barely followed what was going on.

"Just a little forced perspective," Ayako explained, taking more photos. "So it looks like you have a 9 inch dong."

"Fair enough," Nick replied.

"Great," Ayako said again, analyzing the photos she had taken. "Now, how would you like that dick inside you?"

Allie hesitated and shot Nick a worried look. For the first time, he got to see her mostly bare chest. The polo had been very unflattering and her breasts beneath it, still partially hidden by a plain black bra, looked ample and very tempting.

"I've got condoms and lube in Ed's room," Ayako continued. "But you don't have to if you don't want to..."

Allie still looked undecided. Nick smiled at her.

"Up to you," he said. Pointing to his erection, he added, "I'm clearly good for it, but that doesn't mean you have to be."

"Okay, I guess," she replied hesitantly.

"Sorry to be a stickler for consent," Ayako warned, "but I think we're gonna need something more than an 'okay I guess'."

Nick motioned for Allie to return to the futon. She stood but instead of sitting beside him, she straddled him, letting his bare cock rest against the rough fabric of her pants. He kissed her lips slowly as he wrapped his arms around her body, caressing the skin of her lower back up to her shoulders. It felt as smooth as it had looked. He wanted to grab her breasts, to feel their soft warmth, but he thought better of it. Instead, he ran one hand through her hair while he caressed the outline of her ear with the thumb of his other hand.

"Yes," she moaned softly in between kisses.

"A little louder," Nick whispered back. "So she can hear you."

They kissed again and she wrapped her own arms around his shoulders and brought their bodies closer together. Nick slipped his lips from hers and kissed his way down her cheek, around her neck and up to her ear.

"I want him," she moaned, louder. "Inside me."

Ayako squealed with delight at this and rushed from the room.

Nick continued to kiss Allie's ear, flicking the lobe with his tongue and playfully biting the outer edge. She responded with deeper moans of pleasure. He returned to her lips with renewed vigor.

"Isn't this going a little too far?" Nick heard Ed say in the distance. They both paused their making out as they eavesdropped.

"It's fine," they heard Ayako say in response. "It's just a little fun. C'mon, Nick needs this."

Nick grimaced in embarrassment.

"And I think she needs it even more," Ayako added.

Now it was Allie's turn to blush. They couldn't make out Ed's mumbled response, but they could hear Ayako's reply.

"I'll just get a few pics for her, then I'll be done. You get to bed. I'll give you a goodnight blowjob when I'm done. I promise."

They heard Ed grumble wordlessly but soon he rose from his chair and shuffled down the hall to his room. Ayako reappeared in the living room and immediately chided the two.

"What are you two still doing with clothes on? C'mon, get naked!"

Allie sheepishly dismounted. She quickly pulled her pants and panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them, revealing a carefully trimmed strip of black pubic hair. She slipped off her socks and, very reluctantly, unclasped her bra and dropped in the pile of clothes.

"Oooh, girl, you are full of surprises," Ayako exclaimed. Both of Allie's nipples were pierced with stainless steel barbells.

Nick had been so wrapped up in watching her stripping, he had forgotten to do so himself. She leaned down to kiss him as she helped him lift his shirt over his head.

"Now, here's what I was thinking," Ayako began. Nick would forever be grateful for her help in getting him together with Allie, but in that moment he wished that she would just leave so they could fuck in peace. He sensed that Allie felt the same, but they both decided to humor their eager photographer.

"You sit on his lap, reverse cowgirl, so his dick is against your stomach. Maybe do the hand thing again, to show off the size."

Nick and Allie silently obeyed their director, giving her the shots she desired. Nick felt the slickness of Allie's arousal as her opening pressed against his pubic bone. He had hunched behind her to stay out of the shot, but tenderly kissed her shoulders as the photos were taken.

"Condom time," Ayako declared. She handed the packet to Allie who ripped it open and rolled it over Nick's eager erection.

"And, some lube," Ayako continued, handing over the small bottle. Allie obediently drizzled the liquid over them both.

"Now, I want another shot in this exact same position, with him inside you. Make it a sort of disappearing act."

Allie positioned herself over him and carefully lowered her body, the head of his penis slipping in easily but soon meeting resistance. She slowly rose and fell, taking a little bit more of him.

Nick did his part to move things along. He sat up and kissed her shoulder blades, up to her neck. He buried his face in her hair, soft and fresh-smelling, with only a tiny odor of pizza. He kissed all around the back of her neck, from ear to ear. He found himself really liking her short hair.

His hands were at work too. He started at her smooth thighs and slowly caressed his way up her stomach and then to her chest. He gingerly cupped her breasts, both at the same time, which elicited a sharp intake of breath. He rolled his fingers across the erect nipples, catching on the barbell piercings.

Allie moaned softly at his attentions and continued to take him in more and more.

"Perfect," he heard Ayako say as he felt a final thrust bring the wetness of her lips to the top of his balls. Allie paused for more pictures, repeating her hand sign to indicate how much he had filled her up. Nick imagined what it must look like and hoped that, at some point, the pictures could be sent to him.

"Now, I think the next thing to do is—" Ayako began, but was cut off by Allie.

"Could you just let him fuck me now?" she pleaded shyly. "Please," she added.

Ayako chuckled.

"Of course! I'm sorry, I don't want to be a bother." She set Allie's phone down on the pile of clothes and stood. "I'll let you two be."

She turned off the music, which Nick had long ago tuned out completely, although it's absence now amplified the rest of the sounds in the house. She shut off the main living room lights, but left a small light in the kitchen on, which gave them a soft, indirect illumination.

"You better do her right," she warned Nick as she walked toward the bedrooms. "She's a good one. She deserves a top-shelf fucking."

When they heard a door in the hallway beyond open and shut, they both let out a sigh of relief. Allie leaned back into Nick's embrace and he craned forward to kiss the front of her neck and her throat.

"I honestly don't know what a 'top-shelf fucking' is supposed to be," Nick admitted with a chuckle. Allie laughed too, creating pleasurable vibrations the Nick could feel from inside her.

"My legs are getting tired," she whispered. "So I want you to get on top of me. Please."

Her politeness, which seemed to coincide with her level of arousal, was irresistible. Nick released her from his embrace and stood. He quickly converted the futon to its bed position and let her settle in. She spread her legs open in welcome and he carefully climbed atop her and used a hand to guide himself back inside. With his weight resting on his elbows and forearms, he began to thrust.

"Slowly, please," she pleaded.

He remembered her complaint about her ex's 20-second stamina and reigned himself in.

"Slower," she requested softly.

Nick obeyed.

"Just a little more slowly," she said.

Again, Nick complied. It was a glacial pace—he timed in his head 8 seconds per thrust. Although it was easy enough to maintain, he was certain his muscles would give out before could come. They didn't kiss, as this went on. Instead, she closed her eyes, focusing on her breathing and her pleasure.

Despite the dearth of stimulation, Nick found himself far from bored. Allie moaned in quiet ecstasy with each thrust, a permanent smile on her face. This alone insured he wouldn't lose his erection.

As time went on, Nick felt himself slipping into a trance. His breathing slowed to match the pace of his thrusts. Neither he nor Allie moved much of anything else. As this continued, he noticed the muscles in her face relax more and more. Was she falling asleep?

The sound of a door opening in the hallway roused her and her eyes opened in a slight panic.

"Just someone going to the bathroom," Nick whispered to her. The sound of a toilet flush and then running water soon confirmed this.

Her fears dispelled, Allie settled back in and again closed her eyes.

"You weren't falling asleep, were you?" Nick teased her.

"No," she sighed dreamily as he began to thrust again. "I just really, really like this. Ayako was right—I needed this."

It was always great to feel wanted, but it was fantastic to feel needed. With his enthusiasm renewed, Nick had to try very hard to maintain the almost agonizingly slow speed that she enjoyed.

Before long, Allie began to stir. Her arms rose from her sides and gently wrapped around Nick's back and shoulders. Her legs tightened around his waist as well. Nick instinctively began to speed up, but was gently corrected.

"Stay slow, please," she said in a whisper. "I want to finish just like this."

Nick held back and thrust slowly. He had to count the time between thrusts in his head, to prevent himself from going too fast. Four seconds from being fully inside her to withdrawal, up to the head of his cock. Four more seconds to get back to balls-deep penetration.

Allie held him tightly, desperately and began to breathe harder and faster. Her hips wiggled against him eagerly. But he continued the slow pace.

With a sharp intake of breath, her body shuddered in an intense climax. It was the quietest orgasm Nick had ever seen, but she seemed greatly satisfied as she relaxed her grip on his body.

"Do you need me to stop for a bit?" he asked politely.

"No," she replied breathlessly. "Now I want you to finish. You can go faster if you need to."

Nick picked up the pace, but only slightly. Allie reached up and brought his face to hers in a slow, deep kiss. Nick has been closer than he had thought. He repositioned an arm to touch the side of her face, the tips of his fingers running through her soft hair while his thumb traced the outline of her ear.

He grunted in pleasure as he had his own slow orgasm, his final thrust bringing forth a release deep inside her. He stayed buried in her as they kissed again. And again and again...

Allie broke things off.

"Okay, now I sleep," she declared, her voice quiet and tired. Nick pulled out of her as she rolled over to her side, curling up in a fetal position. He tied off the full condom and rested it carefully in his underwear, hoping that he would remember it in the morning. He grabbed a blanket, which had rested over the back of the couch, and covered them both as he nestled in beside her. Nuzzling against her short hair, he gently kissed her neck. Soon, they were both asleep.

***

Nick awoke the next morning to the crackling sound of something frying. His sense of smell quickly identified it as bacon. He sat up and Allie soon followed suit, yawning deeply. Her pale breasts looked amazing in the morning light that filtered through the blinds, which also glinted off of her nipple piercings. Nick's normal morning wood swelled even more with the urge to fuck her a second time.

But he was quickly reminded that they were not alone.

"You kids get dressed and get to the table," Ayako said from the kitchen area, her back to them as she stood over the stove. "I'm makin' bacon pancakes."

Nick and Allie quickly dressed, both a little groggy and hungover. They took turns in the bathroom before sitting at the dining room table, already set for two.

"Is she always like this?" Allie asked in a whisper, hooking a thumb in Ayako's direction.

"I can't say I've ever had an experience quite like this before," Nick admitted with a grin, "but she is usually pretty heavy-handed in trying to get me set up with women."

Allie frowned slightly at this.

"Mostly her weird, socially awkward coworkers," Nick added. "So you're a total upgrade."

Her shy smile returned.

Ayako stepped in with a big plate of oblong pancakes, a slice of bacon cooked into the middle of each. She set it down before quietly slipping out again. Allie grabbed one and took a big bite.