Pizza, Pickles, and Photos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," she exclaimed wearily.

"Not good?" Nick asked as he got one for himself.

"No, the pancake is great. I just remembered that I'm currently out of a job."

Nick mulled this over as he chewed.

"Well, it's not the most glamorous thing, but we're always hiring at the call center."

Allie shook her head at this.

"No, I've learned my lesson. Don't shit where you eat."

Nick puzzled this out.

"So, does this mean I'm being shat, or eaten in this scenario?"

Allie giggled.

"It means I want to see you again," she said coyly. She pulled out her phone and slid it to him. "Gimme your number."

Nick put in his contact information and slid the phone back. She quickly texted him a "blowing kiss" emoji, effectively giving him her number too.

The gears in Nick's brain turned as he thought over his next move. The previous night had been fun, but he would have to take her out on a "real" date. The kind her ex never gave her. There were many possibilities, but the details didn't really matter. As long as it would make her smile.