Pizza Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short while later I found myself back at Keith and Candi's apartment, standing before them in front of their couch. I had previously been uncomfortable with being the center of attention like this, but after the show I just gave those college guys, this was a breath of fresh air.

Keith sat reviewing the footage I had sent him. He watched intently, biting his lip at what must have been his favorite parts. Candi glanced at the screen, but her attention was redirected to me. She stepped closer and looked at face.

"Missed a spot!" She licked her thumb and used it to wipe off a dried speck of cum from my cheek. I couldn't do anything but stand still and await judgement and instruction. "Lookie here, babe!" Candi's eyes had found their way to the oblong contours of the safety pins against my shirt. Recognizing them immediately, she yanked the front of my top up to admire them and show them off. I was becoming numb to displaying myself like this, until Candi grounded me in reality with a flick of her finger against one of the pins. I yelped in response.

After I briefly recounted my latest excursion, Keith stood up and grabbed my shoulders. "Look at you! When you came to me, you were so... drab. Now you're trying so many new things! You're welcome!" He beamed with pride. "You must be close to the end of your shift by now, right? How many deliveries do you have left?"

I focused all my energy on lying. It would be beneficial for me to tell him I was done for the night.

"One," I answered, despite myself, "then I drop off my cash at the restaurant and clock out for the night.'

"Good!" His shoulders relaxed. "I was hoping we weren't done with you yet. Make your last stop. Clock out at work and your body will be yours again. Just make sure you message us with something hot to remember you by. Oh, and since you won't re rejoining us, we'll need a new punishment for failure. It will be hard for me to give you permission to redress if you aren't going to be here." He mused for a moment. "Let's put the ball in someone else's court. If you fail to receive a tip this time, you will ask your customer for their advice on your performance and follow it."

As nervous as I was, I was able to walk myself to the door, aware that my success had won me the small freedom of leaving before receiving a command to do so. All I had to do was survive one more encounter, and then I was free. I never had to see these people again.

"Toodle-oo!" Keith called out. I looked back to see Candi fondling him while making eyes at me.

My final stop of the night was a cookie-cutter house in a nearby subdivision. I pulled into the driveway, which already had two cars in it. I imagined that I would be meeting some bland suburban couple. Would that make this easier or harder?

I pressed the button to ring the doorbell, and an over-the-top melody echoed from beyond the door.

"One sec!" a feminine voice yelled out. I could hear footsteps approaching. She pulled the door back and smiled warmly. Her long red hair was styled with impressive volume and she wore bright lavender eye shadow. She was wearing a frilly plus sized blouse that matched her makeup. Her grey dress pants accentuated her curvy hips. I smiled back at her and held her pizza up at a height that obscured the safety pin bumps on my bust. She was counting out cash. "I love when it comes to an even amount." She was about to begin adding in some singles when I felt the urge to interject.

"Sorry, I actually don't do cash tips." I handed her the pizza. "This might sound weird, but do you have a cucumber I could take instead?" She might not have known what I had in mind for it, but I sure did. Some sick corner of my mind had decided that I would be inserting it in myself, possibly with an audience.

She paused, her big green eyes looking me over with confusion until her eyes stopped at my breasts. While I doubted that she could tell what had been done to them, it was clear that I wasn't wearing a bra and that I had something inappropriate going on under my shirt.

"What's taking so long?" A man's voice came from the other room, and I could hear him approaching.

"You know," she began, "I don't think so. Maybe you should just... " She unknowingly sealed my failure to secure a tip on the first try and prompted my attempt to earn it.

Just as her husband arrived at the door, I made my offer. "Please? It's just a cucumber. If you don't think I've earned it, I'd be happy to let you sit on my face until you change your mind! Your husband can even fuck me at the same time!"

His eyes were wide and his face gave the impression that his whole system was rebooting. He had the look of a working man, with a five o'clock shadow and scruffy black hair. His shoulders were broad and his build was naturally strong. I was sure he wouldn't have broken a sweat lifting me over his head. He wore a black and red flannel shirt and a pair of jeans adorned with a showy buckle.

Before he had a chance to recover, she piped up. "Yes! Come in." She looked outside to her left and right, then ushered me inside with a hand on my back. She grabbed her husband's arm with the other and brought us hastily through several rooms before arriving in a luxurious bedroom.

"Klaus, this is what we've been waiting for!" She straightened his shirt, which had twisted from her pulling. He snapped out of his daze with a shake of his head. "This is what we were talking about just the other night!" She looked back to me. "You're sure you want to do this? It's so... unexpected!"

I nodded, internally acknowledging that I had never been with a woman before. I had thought about it, and considered myself flexible, but I didn't think I would be diving in this deep without dipping my toes in the water first.

"I'm so sorry. I am rude! My name is Carol. And you? What is your name? Is it okay if I ask that?"

"I'm Tracy!" I said, with less apprehension than I was feeling. "Should we get started?"

Carol didn't need to be told twice. She pushed me backwards onto the bed. She unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a lacy black bra that supported chubby round breasts. Her pants were off just as fast and she climbed onto me in her matching lingerie, meeting my lips in a messy kiss. It was clear that this was something she had been dreaming of, and didn't waste any time in savoring.

Klaus took his time, unbuttoning as he approached from behind her, taking in the sight of the two of us roughly necking. Having stripped down, he let his hand run up and down my thigh. His other hand caught the hip of Carol's panties, tugging gently.

She took a break from ravishing me to roll to the side and help Klaus in working her panties off. Her bra soon followed and her heavy bosom almost seemed relieved to be free of its confines. She leaned forward and grabbed Klaus's already hard member and took it in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down on it. He groaned with pleasure and guided her head with a large masculine hand.

I pulled my pants and panties down in one swift motion, leaving my top on to avoid any unnecessary questions about the other kinks of the night.

Carol relinquished Klaus's penis and stretched over the edge of the bed to grab a condom from the nightstand and toss it his way.

Before I knew what was happening, her thigh swung over my face. Her thick bottom came down on me like the sky was falling, and I hadn't had the sense to take breath in first. In an automatic motion, my tongue leapt out of my mouth and delved between her ass cheeks, hunting for treasure. No conscious effort was needed on my part, as my tongue led the way to the bullseye it was looking for. I felt it make contact, licking violently around the rim before assaulting her hole. Carol leaned forward, grinding on my face, allowing me a brief opportunity to gasp for air and take a deep breath before burying my face back into her. I had never done anything like this and was surprised to find that all I tasted was skin. The texture was mesmerizing and not unlike the knot holding a balloon tied.

Carol humped my face vigorously as I lapped at her tight little hole, and I was filled with immeasurable excitement by the weight of her cheeks smothering me.

Right when I thought I hit a plateau of bliss, I felt Klaus's hard cock bury itself in my pussy. He pressed himself deep into me, overwhelming my senses. My body felt truly alive at both ends. He pulled himself all the way out of me and plunged back in, shocking my wet hole upon each intrusion.

Carol was aggressively masturbating herself as she rode, and I heard the sloppy sounds of her and Klaus necking. Her grinding grew wilder until she began to spasm, taking a break from Klaus to let out a throaty moan of delight. She continued to massage my cheeks with hers for a moment or so as Klaus twitched and jerked in orgasm with his cock inside me. I couldn't take it any longer. I came long and hard, and let out a muffled scream of pleasure into Carol's weighty ass.

Her grinding slowed down and came to a stop and she vaulted herself off of me. Klaus pulled out and the two of them cleaned themselves up. I was seeing stars.

When I sat up and found my pants, I asked again, "So... about the cucumber?"

Carol's eyes widened as though recalling something import. "I'm sorry, dear. We don't have any. That's what I was trying to tell you before."

I reeled as it dawned on me that I earned my tip the hard way, yet still failed to receive it. I looked away for a moment, bracing for the risk of my next question. We had all finished dressing and they were about to show me the door. "That's okay," I told her, "Do you have any advice for me though, to help me earn tips?"

She ushered me outside and consoled me. "Well, dear, it's nothing personal, I just don't have any cucumbers." She offered a suggestion. " I guess if you want more tips, you could lose the ugly uniform. It's a little... discordant. And don't you work at a restaurant? Couldn't you get one there?"

"Thank you!" I replied with a cheer that only appeared on the outside. They closed the door behind me.

I died inside as I processed her advice. I had to lose my uniform. I found that I was already removing my top, then kicking off my shoes and socks, and preparing to take off pants. My thumbs hooked under the hip of my panties and slid them down to my feet, leaving my buttocks alarmingly exposed in the process. I shuddered in the night air, completely nude. The cement was rough on my bare feet. I proceeded to my car.

"Don't you work at a restaurant?" I recalled. "Don't they have cucumbers there if you need one?"

The car started, and I began my naked drive back to the restaurant in order to find a cucumber I could shove up my ass. My night was only just beginning.

12