All Comments on 'Pizza Time'

by Horatio_Scot

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
PAPATOADPAPATOADalmost 19 years ago
GREAT STORY

Loved it. I usually don't have an attention span that long but the story kept me going. A little hard to follow at times but over all it was a really enjoyable read. I'll look for the rest of your stuff. Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Brilliant

Very thought provoking. Leaves you with the thoughts that there must be far more to Kats story?? Next Please.

After many years of abuse at others hands it often feals easlier to just be alone inside your own head than risk interaction with other people. Seans' thinking was exceptionally well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Impressive

While proofing maybe somewhat lacking, I DON'T CARE. Excellent story. Though provoking. Relatable. And classic yet original. Please continue to write. You are gifted.

batjac69batjac69almost 19 years ago
good not great

While not great, you are a good amateur if they got control of their metaphors, such as not mixing snow and then moving to analogy of rains and desert, you have the basis for establishing a real future.

An editor would help you greatly in pointing out areas you need to work on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Superb!

Extremely well done. Thank you.

Mush

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A Rare find

This is truely a superlative story; not one I expected to find on Literotica. I very much like the way you just simply let new elements introduce themselves (short range EMP pulse, etc.) You are a very fine writer with a wonderful grasp of human characters & their psychologies.

You could use some help with proofing, I think, 'though because the story is so compelling & pulls me along, here it was only a very minor annoyance for me rather than the usual major one.

Please keep at it. You are truely gifted. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great story

I haven't read a story like this in a long time. It took me back to the days I read sci-fi. I would like to read some further adventures of Kat and Sean. Keep the stories coming,please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow.

A sequel, please! This story is too good, and leaves too many strings hanging, to not have a sequel. We need to see the parents put away for a long time, raving and ranting like the religious kooks that they are (talk about right-wing Christians!). We need to see how the relationship goes, with all the rocky ground that they probably still have to cover. We need to see Liz heal and blossom into a beautiful woman of her own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Beautiful Novella

Very well done, certainly among the best fiction i have read on literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful!

Surprising to find this here. I was so drawn into the story and Sean that my only irritation was having to click to the next page. Thank you for sharing this and for a very thorough look into Sean and his life. I will be watching for more from you.

Kara Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing

Your portrayal of Sean was amazing - not the usual stuff you find on Literotica. Keep writing more stories like this and you'd be great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

What a mess. I got two thirds of the way through, and couldn’t take any more. No hint as to why the guy is estranged from his family. The story, from the few clues mentioned, seemed to be set in modern-day America. But the language, the verbiage, read like 19th century immigrant-speak. In all, it got to the point that it was irritating. So I bailed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I gave up after four pages. It just got more and more irritating to try to fight through the nonsense and doublespeak.

BertishamBertisham7 days ago

I don't understand why all the praises. To me it's utter nonsense, it had to read several sentences repeatedly just to understand what it's all about. Most time I don't know whether his talking about reality, memories or wishes. 4 pages, that's all I could read. What a waste of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous