Plain Jane & Nerd Jim Grow Up Ch. 05

Story Info
After a bumpy start, she finds a lot to like about Jim.
11.7k words
4.62
18k
3
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

As Jane purred on the floor of Harry’s shower, many blocks uptown from Harry’s apartment Jim was sitting on Jane’s bed waiting for Connie to finish her shower. He liked Connie. He loved looking at her. She seemed to feel the opposite about him. It puzzled him and worried him. Besides lusting after her, he also knew he needed to be around Jane a lot over the next two months. Being unwanted by Jane’s roommate wouldn’t make for an environment of peace and comfort needed to be established for Jane to unwind and get fixed up.

He knew there was nothing he could do about it. Nothing was hidden from Connie. He looked into her intelligent and beautiful brown eyes, and he knew those eyes could look inside him and see him for who he truly was. From the first moment her eyes caught his, he knew he was naked before her. At least his soul. He would have loved to be actually naked beside her naked body.

When they both waved at Jane and Harry arriving in their canoe from their romantic paddling a few hours before, Jim realized the woman of his dreams was Connie, Jane’s roommate. He was pleased. He had noticed her while waiting for Jane and Harry to end their canoeing. Once he had sent the two new lovers off, he had searched for picnic supplies. It had taken him nearly an hour to get everything together and return, and was happy to see they were still canoeing. He sat on a bench and waited another half hour, the blanket and the bags of food surrounding him. He occupied himself people watching. The most pleasant subject turned out to be Connie.

Once he spotted her he couldn’t look away. He didn’t want to be rude, but she was so attractive. She had a cute body, no more than a couple inches over five feet. It was perfectly proportioned. Her pants were tight enough to reveal the curve of her thighs and the gentle taper of her legs. Her ass was round and firm, and he closed his eyes and imagined biting one of those firm cheeks. Her shirt was tailored to her torso so that he could see the roundness of her breasts which bounced high and proportionally large over her slightly plump and sexy tummy. And the way the waist curved from chest to hips was pure poetry.

But even with those astounding assets it was her face that blew him away. In many ways her body had reminded him, to the point of making him tingle and his cock to rise a bit, of Kathleen, the young woman who had taken away his virginity in high school. But while Kathleen was an incredibly cute blonde, Connie was raven black and her soft wavy hair framed an awesomely beautiful face. From her high smooth forehead to her deep brown eyes perfectly spaced and sized, to her slightly bobbed small nose, to her high cheekbones that dropped down to narrow cheeks, to her small bee-stung mouth, to her soft yet pronounced chin, everything about her face was proportioned to project beauty. He couldn’t help marveling at her, and when she noticed his stare, she stared back. It was a challenge, not a seduction. “Fuck off,” her face seemed to be saying. Finally realizing how rude he was being, he looked away.

She hadn’t walked away. Once she was there she remained within eyesight. He couldn’t help stealing glances, etching her face and body into his mind for some nasty future purpose. Inevitably, she would catch him.

Perhaps that’s why when they realized who they were and why they were where they were, Jim seemed the only happy one.

“Could you help me with the bag or the blanket,” he said shyly with a smile. She on the other hand gave him a testy grimace. After a moment, she resigned herself to helping, taking the blanket and draping it over her lovely shoulder, the ends nearly touching the ground. She appreciated it when the tall Harry took over the transport of the blanket. She didn’t appreciate it when Harry and Jane walked off swiftly. She was alone with Jim, walking beside him, seemingly stuck beside him. She actually didn’t know he was named Jim until…

“Hi, I’m Jim. You must be Connie,” he said. He felt nervous as a schoolboy trying to talk to some idolized rock star. The nerd façade had taken over.

“Guilty as charged,” she said. Despite the terseness of her comment, he liked the mellifluous sound of her voice. A Southern accent but not deep south. Middle south perhaps.

“Kentucky,” she said reading his mind. They had reached the blanket and sat opposite from Harry and Jane.

“I’m from Minnesota,” he said. He proceeded to pull the food and liquid from the bag.

“Yeah, I figured. Same as Jane. Same kind of accent. You related?” she said as everyone took plates, utensils and cups and began eating. They were all hungry.

“No. We’re… she’s…Jane was my girlfriend.”

“Ex-boyfriend,” she said and mulled it over as she chewed and drank and watched the two new lovers, Jane and Harry as they subtly moved towards each other. The sexual excitement of a new relationship was obvious. "Pretty weird.”

“Yeah,” he said with a laugh. “You could say that.” He and Connie continued watching the lovers as they closed in on each other.

“I’m heading over to Harry’s to listen to his music. Why don’t you spend some time with Connie,” said Jane to Jim, and to Connie, “if that’s okay?” Jim was more than glad to agree, but wasn’t sure how Connie would react. It was a relief when she nodded along with him.

“Weird,” said Connie, shaking her head. “How long were you…together.”

“A couple years, I guess. I haven’t seen her for a couple years. It was in high school.”

“Puppy love.”

“I wouldn’t say that. We were pretty mature for highschoolers. It was an intense relationship. Might have lasted if we hadn’t needed to pursue different paths in two very different parts of the country. We were very much in love.”

Connie shook her head. “Weirder and weirder,” she said in wonder as they watched the couple touch. “Don’t you want to grab her away from him?”

“Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy,” said Jim.

“Is that a crack against Jane?” she said defensively. “She’s not perfect, but she’s…pretty great.”

“No. I mean yes. She is great. I was serious. I wanted Harry and Jane to meet.”

“Shit,” Connie said. They watched Harry begin massaging Jane’s shoulders.

“That’s a good start,” Jim said to himself, but so Connie could hear. He looked over at her beautiful face for only the third time since they had introduced each other. He didn’t want to piss her off more than he already had. She was looking at him. He was happy to see curiosity in her expression. “It’s all about massage,” he explained. “I’m here to give her massages and to hopefully train Harry to continue when I leave. He seems to enjoy massaging her, and she seems to enjoy him doing it.”

“This is nuts. The more you tell me the weirder it gets.”

“It’s a long story, Connie.” They noticed the massages had become caresses. “Uh oh, not the direction I hoped.”

“I believe it’s the direction they hoped. I knew you’d be jealous,” she said proudly.

“That’s not it. You seem to be stuck with me awhile, and it is a long story,” he said as he got onto his feet. He reached down, and she paused before putting her petite hand into his big mitt. He wondered if there was any possibility she felt the thrill he felt from their first physical contact. Once she was standing beside him, she looked into his eyes. He could swear he saw the corner of her lips edging up towards a warm smile before she looked away. It was enough to thrill his heart and slightly engorge his cock. It would stay slightly engorged for the rest of the evening. He might have been embarrassed, but he wasn’t. Superman lets it all hang out. He couldn’t tell how the swelling was effecting her. The woman baffled him. At least she didn’t seem scared, the one reaction which would make him feel regretful of his club, which, even though not at full magnificence, still revealed his physical attraction to her. As usual, he was transparent. She never told him to fuck off and leave her alone and walk away as she could have done. But she was serious, quiet, with rarely a smile to warm up their interaction.

They shopped at fancy boutiques, a couple of department stores and a bookstore. Along their travels, Jim monopolized the conversation. Partly it was because he was telling her all the details which preceded and caused his being there. After he told the basic story, he tried getting her to talk about herself, but she just asked more questions about him. Eventually he told her about Jane’s mother, and his love for her. He told her about their conversations, her seduction of him. He told her about his modeling. Everything except the voyeur episodes. He could tell her about that if, as he hoped, they got to know each other better. He did tell her about his menage a trois with Dr. Anderson.

“How old is Mrs. Riemer?” she asked. He could tell he was shocking her. Never having told anyone else except Kristen didn’t make it easier. Maybe he had to let it spill out after keeping it to himself and especially not letting Jane know for so long.

“She had Jane when she was pretty young. She’s only forty.”

“Forty! And you’re barely twenty! She’s doing great, but couldn’t you do better?”

“No,” he said with a laugh. “Victoria is a beautiful woman. She’s in incredible shape. She’s bright and energetic. We love each other. I couldn’t do better.” He wanted to say he could do as good with Connie, but didn’t.

At the bookstore, Jim was looking over the spines of the sci-fi section when Connie walked up to him and stood looking beautiful and determined, her hands on her hips.

“What do bookstores have besides books?” she asked.

“Well, um, paper and…”

“Magazines! Fashion magazines! You in any?” she said, sounding skeptical. Maybe Jim had been pulling her leg with his weird stories. The modeling part would be a good test. She couldn’t see Jim as a model what with his nerdy thick glasses covering his face. Jim paused, feigning concern. “No?” she said, feeling satisfied.

“Let’s go see,” he said with a smile. With the couple books he had found in hand, he followed Connie’s sexy round butt to the magazine racks. He looked for the thickest fashion magazine he could find, Vogue, and paged through it.

“No way. Vogue?” she said. It was taking him awhile paging through the many ads. He actually knew basically where the ad was, but he enjoyed her skepticism. He liked the way she challenged him. The excitement was making his club thicker in his pants. The suspense couldn’t last forever, so he found the ad and showed it to her.

The ad was the best they had ever done. It was a breakthrough. A regional bias was pervasive in the fashion world. Everything Victoria had produced before had been for mid-western markets. The ads in Vogue were usually shot by photographers in major market cities like New York, Paris, London, Milan. But here was a Minneapolis production in the glossy pages of the world’s most famous fashion magazine. Not only that, but the image itself was so effective, so seductive, and he knew he helped make it work. Despite his trepidation about modeling, he was proud of it.

Connie looked at the ad. She looked at Jim basically naked in black and white, a sheet hiding only his genitals, watching a gorgeous model getting dressed. The model and especially Jim had an intimate just fucked look on their faces. Connie felt a tingle and a sticky dampness between her legs. “Oh man, what a body,” she said to herself. She looked up at Jim, and he saw the warm half smile, the one that had begun their journey, the one that had first made him hard, on her beautiful face again. He nearly melted. “Let’s go,” she said to him, carrying the magazine to the checkout line, the smile gone again. He felt the chafing of his tightened pants as he walked behind her, his club having added an extra inch.

After hitting a couple more stores, carrying several bags between them, Jim said, “I’ve been walking all day. I’m getting pretty tired.”

He could see a cringe on her face, realizing all the shopping was a way to avoid the inevitable. He was going home with her, sleeping in the same apartment with her. “Okay, let’s grab a cab,” she said finally.

“I could find a hotel room if you’d rather…” he said. He crossed his fingers, hidden by his bags. He hoped…

“Nonsense,” she said. He breathed again.

So, in the apartment, sitting on Jane’s bed, listening to the water pour over Connie’s fantastic little body, he still had no idea where he stood with her. Though he was tired, the confusion was giving him a nervous energy.

Snapping out of his inner turmoil for a moment, he realized the time. He took the phone in hand and dialed Vic. The timing was perfect. He knew it would be.

“Hello darling,” Vic said with a sexy moan.

“You knew it was me?” said Jim. They both knew she never got called that time of night. Not even Jane, who tended to call early in the morning or, when she was particularly perturbed, in the middle of the night. Anything between ten at night until two in the morning was Jim’s time.

“I hope it’s you,” she said. They laughed. He told her of the trip so far, about Jane and Harry, about Jane’s roommate.

“You fuck her?” Vic asked.

“Who?” He hadn’t told her about Jane and himself the night before.

“Who? Oh no, you didn’t start up with my daughter again?” she said. He could never have kept it from her. But as usual, she wanted to hear all about it. She wasn’t mad. It turned her on, which turned him on.

“Not now, darling. Later. I promise,” he said. “I’m not exactly alone.”

“You had better or I might get jealous and snatch you right out of there.”

“I miss you too,” he said.

“So you’re not alone?”

“Connie, Jane’s roommate’s in the shower,” Jim said, not hearing the shower being shut off.

“So have you fucked her?”

“No,” he said, letting the regret show through, “but I would love to. And I’d love to share her with you. She’s really beautiful and sharp as a tack. I think she’d be lots of fun. But I think she really doesn’t like me. I seem to annoy her. I feel like a big nerd around her, or I think she thinks I’m some big joke of a nerd.”

“Don’t believe it.”

“Hey, I’m not the catch of the century or anything.”

“You are. To me you are. But don’t believe she doesn’t want you. Is she attached?”

“I don’t know. I don’t think so, but I don’t know. She didn’t tell me anything about herself, like I don’t deserve to know or something.” He noticed the shower had been shut off and didn’t know when. A nervous shock zapped his heart. “I better go,”

“I love you. Call me tomorrow, and tell me everything.”

“I will. I love you too.”

When he put the phone down he saw Connie standing in the bathroom doorway looking serious as ever with her hands on her hips. She looked absolutely stunning freshly washed in her white terry robe. His heart skipped a beat.

“I’ll give you money for the call.”

“Okay,” she said. “I’m going to bed. There should be enough hot water left if you want to take a shower.” As she passed him she looked down at his club at nearly full size expanding his pants to their maximum. She quickly glanced away and headed to her room. She didn’t want to see how wide her eyes were and hoped the reddening of her cheeks would be seen by him as caused by the shower.

“Okay, thanks,” he said, smiling at her, which she didn’t return. Was that a moan he heard? It couldn’t be.

After the shower had sent all the grime of the city down the drain, he toweled off and attached the towel around his hips. Negotiating the living room where Jane lived for something to alleviate his nakedness, he had slept naked most of his late teens, but since learning massage wore a t-shirt and warm up pants to bed which kept his muscles warm during the night, and not having these items available, and not wanting to put on his two day old clothes for sleeping, he hunted through Jane’s clothing drawers. He decided on a pair of pink warm up pants, and so as not to stretch and wreck any more of her clothes than needed, he kept it at that. The warm ups ended just below his knees, but it made him decent. After all he was really an uninvited guest in Connie’s apartment.

Once the bed side lamp was shut off and he had slipped under the sheets of Jane’s bed, he stared up at the dark ceiling and mulled over the day. Thoughts of Jane and Vic fluttered through his head and tingled in his cock. The balls feeling the tension of a long hard day so to speak, the cock quickly rose to the occasion, but only reached club stature when Connie came to mind. He slipped his hand under the soft tight material of the warm ups to grasp his club and pull. He had learned how noisy the bed was, so he didn’t go into full mastubatorial mode. Carefully tugging at his hard sensitive flesh, eyes closed, he heard Connie’s muffled voice through her door.

“Jim,” she said quietly. Soft enough to seem imagined, but Jim must have been attuned to her frequency, because he was positive he heard her. “Come here.” Jim walked to the closed door and opened it carefully, leaning in, the door hiding his club. There was enough light from the street below to illuminate her figure. She was in shadows, but he could make out the half smile on her gorgeous face. “You think you could give me a massage?” she asked. “You’re not too tired?”

He nearly laughed. He could never be too tired to caress her beautiful flesh. “You have any massage oil?”

“What kind of oil?”

“I guess any oil would be okay. Almond oil is best.”

“I have some,” she said excitedly and darted past him into the kitchen. Even though her nightie was loose, meant for comfort not provocation, he loved watching the light weight cloth move around her, clinging to her at various points, subtly revealing her shape. He loved the legs, naked all the way to the feet and toes and naked under the nightie. He watched the shadow play of soft white flesh as the muscles flexed when she walked. His eyes caught the movement of her arms, their soft musculature, and the ovoid ball of flesh at her shoulder. The straps of her nightie seemed to beckon his fingers to slid it off. She handed the bottle of oil to him. She stood before him, leaning on the other side of the door, her breast resting on his hand. looking up at him and smiling. She was painfully beautiful.

“You have a clean towel?” he said.

“What for?” she said, suggesting the answer might be no, which would be fine with him.

“Well, um,” he began, the tip of his club felt her bedroom door through the warm ups. “You have to be naked, except you can cover up parts I’m not massaging.”

“Come here,” she said. He followed her to the side of the bed and knelt down, hiding his physical proof of his interest in her, as she slipped under her sheets. “I don’t need a towel. Is that okay?” He swallowed and nodded.

“You can use the sheet if you want,” he told her as she reached under it to grab the hem of the nightie and pull it over her head. Once she had tossed it onto the floor and was lying back on the bed, it was obvious the sheet wasn’t necessary to her. His eyes were transfixed by the tight motion of her breasts once she had settled back. Her nipples were not high, but they were wide, and the areola was wider than he had ever seen. A paradise of pleasure texture. She kicked the sheet off and lay naked. Her pale soft tummy, her little hill of slightly curled black hair, the gentle curve of her thighs tapering down her perfect legs to her naked little feet were on display for him. He massaged her cheeks and along her eye sockets, her forehead and temples and jaw, with sure but gentle pressure. He felt her relaxation begin. Meanwhile he stared at her incredible body. He was in awe.

He broke the stare to oil up his hands. He began reaching over her to massage her shoulders, but realized he couldn’t give her a good massage that way. There was enough space above her head that he could stand there and work her shoulders and neck while staring at the supple movement of her breasts, firm bubbles of flesh resting taut on her chest sagging just enough to give the lovely curves towards her sides. When he slid his hands under her to slide along her spine, his club was beside her face. She turned her face towards it and opened her eyes.

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers