Plain Jane Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby take it all. Oh yeah, suck it just like that. Damn, you're good at this."

Tom took his hands off my head and began to play with my tits. I took the opportunity to grip his gorgeous firm ass while I sucked his dick.

I was moaning while I was blowing Tom and he said, "Wow, you like sucking dick don't you, Jane?"

I nodded as I continued to blow Tom. When he pulled his dick out of my mouth I thought he was going to fuck me but he began to softly slap my face with it. He was showing his dominance over me but I was loving it. I tried to catch it in my mouth but he found pleasure in moving it away from me.

"Tell me how much you like sucking my dick."

"I love sucking your dick, Tom. I want to feel it in my mouth. It tastes so good."

He shoved it in my mouth and began to throat fuck me again.

"Oh yeah, you're a good little cocksucker."

Tom pulled his dick out of my mouth again and told me to lay back on the bed. I did as he told me and spread my legs wide. He crawled between them and began to rub his dick up and down against my slick slit.

"Do you want me to fuck you now, Jane?"

"Oh yes, Tom. I want to feel your dick inside me."

"How long have you wanted to fuck me?"

"I wanted to fuck you since the first time I saw you. I wanted your cock in my pussy."

"Beg me to fuck you."

"Please fuck me, Tom. Please, I want you so bad. My pussy needs your cock."

He then slowly slid his hard cock into my hot pussy. My eyes rolled into the back of my head in pure lust. I was so fucking horny at that moment. Tom began to slowly fuck me. I was living the dream of having my crush's dick in my cunt. He was staring into my eyes as I started to grunt and groan as he began to pick up the pace of his thrusts.

"How does my dick feel, Jane? Do you like my dick in you?"

"It feels wonderful, Tom. I love having your dick in me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Tom began to fuck me hard and fast. He put my legs on his shoulders and was pounding my pussy so hard our skin was slapping together. I was grunting loudly with each thrust of his dick. Danny never fucked me this good. The upward curve of Tom's dick was touching my G-spot which drove me wild.

Tom then asked, "Are you a slut, Jane?"

"No. I'm not a slut."

"I want you to be my slut, Jane. Will you be my slut?"

I didn't answer him but he started fucking me harder and said, "Answer me. Will you be my slut?"

I was uncontrollably horny and told him, "Yes, I'll be your slut."

"Can I fuck you any time I want?"

"Yes, you can fuck me any time you want."

"Who's pussy is this, Jane?"

Just as I started to cum I answered, "This is your pussy, Tom. It's all yours. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH."

Tom came shortly after me. I felt his cock pulsate as he groaned and shot wad after wad of cum into my pussy.

"Cum in my pussy, Tom. I want you to cum inside me."

Tom pulled his cum covered cock out of my pussy and wiped it over my cheeks and lips before letting me lick and suck him clean.

I was disappointed when Tom told me, "It's getting late, babe. Thanks for a great evening. I've got to get up early to work out. You can let yourself out if that's okay."

I didn't know what to say and replied, "Uh, okay."

I put my skirt on and remembered my underwear and top were in the living room. I opened the bedroom door, topless only to see Steve and Mike sitting on the sofa watching a sports program. I was so embarrassed and immediately covered my breasts while blushing profusely.

Steve looked at me and said, "I was wondering who Tom had in there."

"It sounds like you two had a good time," Mike added.

My face turned even more red as I looked around for my clothing. Both guys were following me around the room with their eyes, grinning the whole time.

Mike twirled my panties on his index finger and asked, "Are you looking for these?"

"Yes. Can I have them please?"

"Only if we can watch you put them on."

I was embarrassed and angry and just wanted to get out of there and I held out my hand. I tried to cover my breasts with one arm but didn't do a very good job of it. All I wanted to do was leave so I finally grabbed my panties and pulled them up my legs as the guys watched me. I found it strangely exciting to have them see my naked breasts.

"She's got nice tits, doesn't she, Mike?"

"She sure does."

When I looked up, Steve was holding my bra and tank top. I let them stare at my tits while he playfully pulled them away from me each time I reached for them before finally relenting. I hurriedly put on my bra and top and got the hell out of there.

I felt used by Tom and totally humiliated. I was ashamed as I was walking back to my dorm room. However, I found that I liked it and enjoyed being called dirty names and talking dirty. I didn't regret what I did. Tom may have used me for sex but it was fun and was the best sex I ever had in my limited experience. His cum was still inside me and dripping into my panties. All three guys said I had nice tits. No one, other than Danny, had ever complimented me on my body.

I wondered if I would hear from Tom again. Heck, I told him I'd be his slut. It was in the heat of having sex but I would probably fuck him again if he asked. If I never hung out with Tom again, I'd always remember the gorgeous hunk of a man who I fucked.

When I got to the dorms, I took a shower. When I looked in the mirror while brushing my teeth, I realized I still had traces of cum on my face. Even though I was alone, I blushed at the thought of Tom's roommates seeing me like that as well as the few dozen people that saw me on the way to the dorm. I smiled and chalked it up to the experience I had that night.

I was still horny when I got under the covers and Jilled off quietly so I didn't wake my roommate. I had my first one-night stand, he treated me like a slut, and I loved it. I came again while rubbing my clit reliving everything that happened earlier that night.

I didn't see or hear from Tom until two days later when I was working in the library. He was at a table with several of his teammates, including Steve and Mike. I don't know much about football but apparently, Steve is a defensive lineman and Mike is a running back. Steve is a big guy about six foot five inches with wider shoulders than Tom and bigger muscles. Mike is about six feet tall and well-built too. I guess their taut bodies come from years of working out.

They were looking my way and talking quietly. I knew they were talking about me and probably telling the other guys what nice tits I had. Steve and Mike waved to me with grins on their faces so I smiled and waved back. It was embarrassing and exciting to see the guys that saw me half-naked before. Tom approached me and asked how I was doing and said he was too busy to call me.

"We should get together again, Jane. I had fun the other night."

"I had fun too, Tom."

"Can you help me find a book?"

"Sure, that's my job."

The one he asked for happened to be on the second level in the back. I was suspicious but led the way. When we got to where the book was located, Tom took me in his arms and kissed me.

"I missed you, baby."

"I missed you too."

"Just thinking about you gets me so hot. You were great the other night."

"You were pretty good too, Tom."

"Just pretty good?"

"Okay, you were great too. I can't stop thinking about it."

He took me in his arms again and began to kiss me. He began to feel my breasts and slid a hand up my skirt. I pushed his hand away while looking around to see if anyone saw us.

"Not here, Tom."

"Come on, Jane. I'm so horny after seeing you again."

I was excited at the thought of someone wanting me so badly but replied, "I can't. What if someone sees us?"

"No one comes up here. Come on, it won't take long."

"I'm sorry, I can't."

"How about a blow job then?"

I was pretty horny myself by then. I never had to reject a guy's advances before and was feeling pretty good that someone wanted me so badly. I don't feel sexy that often, not since being with Danny.

"Come back here. It's more private. Tell me if anyone is coming."

Tom smiled and replied, "I will."

Tom sat on the edge of a table in the back corner of the second floor. I felt so slutty and nervous doing something so naughty. It was so out of character for me. I got down on my knees as Tom unzipped his pants and pulled out his semi-hard cock. I jerked his dick for a few moments and leaned in to begin blowing him. I loved the feeling of him getting hard in my mouth.

I was so scared that we might get caught. I'd get fired and everyone would know why but I blew him anyway. I blocked everything out as I worked my mouth and tongue over the dick in my mouth. I was enjoying giving Tom a blow job in the library.

"Oh yeah, baby. You sure know how to suck a dick."

I was getting horny myself and surprised Tom when I got up off my knees and bent over the table and said, "Here, fuck me."

He got an arrogant grin on his face and said, "I knew you wanted my cock again."

Tom lifted my skirt over my back, tugged down my panties, and shoved his cock into me. Oh god, his dick felt so good in me. Over the last two days, all I could think about was how much I wanted to fuck him again. I reached between my legs and began to rub my clit while Tom pounded my pussy. He pushed my top and bra up and began to play with my tits as we fucked.

Just then, I looked back and saw his roommates watching us. Tom saw the shocked look on my face and turned to see what I was looking at.

"Don't mind them. They won't tell anyone."

My instinct was to tell Tom to stop fucking me but I was too horny and couldn't get the words out of my mouth. Besides, I was close to cumming. Having a couple of guys watching us drove me over the edge and I began to cum. I had to muffle my moans so they didn't echo in the quiet library. Tom soon followed with his orgasm, releasing his seed into my hot pussy.

His friends watched as Tom ordered me to lick him clean and I obediently complied. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Mike and Steve still watching me act like Tom's personal slut, my tits still hanging out.

When we were done, I pulled up my panties and fixed my bra and top. Tom left with his friends while I went to the lady's room to freshen up. I wanted to make sure I didn't have any cum on my face like last time. I felt so slutty fucking Tom in the library where we could have gotten caught. Deep down, I liked having his friends watching as he plunged his dick into me as my tits were flopping around. I made sure I gave them a good show when I licked Tom's dick clean too. It was the boldest thing I've ever done.

After I composed myself, I went back to my workstation under the watchful eyes of Tom and his friends. I blushed but my pussy was also on fire knowing they saw me getting fucked and got a good look at my ass, pussy, and tits.

It was closing time and as they were leaving Steve and Mike whispered to me, "Thanks for the show," "You're one hot lady," and "You've got a great body."

I was embarrassed and flattered at the same time. I got hotter knowing they were probably wondering what it would be like to fuck me too. For the first time in my adult life, I had guys desiring to be with me.

From that day forward, I would hook up with Tom whenever he asked. I would meet him in my dorm room between classes when my roommate wasn't there, we'd sneak off to the second floor of the library so I could blow him, and we even snuck into the football stadium where I fucked him on the fifty-yard line late at night under the stars. I knew I wasn't the only girl he was seeing but I didn't care. I was having the most fun I'd ever had in my life. I was becoming his slut.

Having sex with Tom was like a drug. I knew it was bad for me but I wanted more. I tried to stay away from him but I would eventually go back when he called me. It's like he had this hypnotic power over me.

I'd get mad at him at times when I hadn't heard from him in a while but he'd use his boyish charm to coax me back into his bed. He was so friggin cute, charming, and good in bed that I couldn't resist him for long. There's something about those bad boys that women find attractive and I was no different.

I started dressing sexier with tight, low-cut tops to show off my tits that everyone seemed to like and shorter skirts than I'd ever worn before. Sometimes I'd wear tight booty shorts to show off my ass that I thought was too big but a lot of guys loved it. I was feeling better about myself than I ever had in my life. I dated a few other guys and even slept with one of them but he wasn't as good in bed as Tom. I wished Tom would have asked me on a real date but we seemed to enjoy just having a sexual relationship.

Things got turned up a couple of notches one Friday night when I went over to Tom's place to "watch a movie." That was our playful term for having sex. It had been a tough week with mid-term exams and papers due and I couldn't wait to relax. Tom and I hadn't hooked up in more than a couple of weeks and my pussy was itching for attention.

I wore a yellow halter top that night with a micro mini skirt. I knew Tom would like my outfit. My attire was advertising the fact that I came there to have sex with Tom. When I got to his apartment, I was surprised to see Mike and Steve there. They would normally be out on a Friday night. I didn't think too much of it because they knew I was fucking Tom and had even watched us in the library.

When Steve saw me he said, "Damn, you look hot tonight."

"Thank you, Steve."

Mike chimed in to say, "Yeah, it looks like you and Tom are going to have some fun tonight."

"That's the plan," I boldly replied with a wicked grin.

Tom told me his roommates' plans fell through but we'd party with them for a while before heading to the bedroom which was fine with me. Besides having a couple of beers with the guys, we passed a bong around too. Tom got me smoking a little weed which was like an aphrodisiac to me. It seems to make sex even better so why wouldn't I have some?

While we were drinking our beers and passing the bong around, I was sitting between Mike and Steve on the sofa while Tom was in a chair across from me. Mike and Steve were sitting on the edge of the sofa sitting sideways with one leg on the cushions while I was sitting back. I could feel their eyes on my chest or legs. My nipples were poking out of my halter top and it was impossible to keep them from looking up my skirt at my sheer white thong.

I trimmed my bush with Tom's encouragement but left a landing strip so I knew the guys could see my pubic hair through my thong. I thought about placing my hand in my lap to keep them from looking up my skirt but I was enjoying feeling six lustful eyes looking at me. I even kept my legs parted a little to give them more to look at.

I began to feel like Tom had set me up to possibly have sex with his roommates too. However, my pussy was already itching at the prospect of getting a good fucking from Tom and now that I was taking some bong hits and drinking, the thought of fucking two more hunks was intriguing. If they asked me to have sex with all of them, I didn't know that I would have the willpower to resist. I was horny and feeling sexy before I got to Tom's apartment and now had three men undressing me with their eyes.

The weed and alcohol gave me a pretty good buzz and I told the guys, "I was so tense all week from my exams and writing papers, it feels good to relax."

Steve then said, "Would you like a back rub?"

"I'd love one," I quickly replied and turned my back to Steve while pulling my hair out of the way.

I could feel the tension melt away as soon as Steve touched me. He's a big man and has these huge, strong hands that got deep into my muscles. It felt amazing and I began to moan as he massaged my back.

A short time later, Steve said, "You know if you untie the bottom strings, I could get to your lower back better."

I was suspicious of his motives but the massage felt so good, so I told him, "Alright, go ahead and untie it."

I felt Steve tugging at the strings on my lower back and his fingers working deep into my muscles. The only thing holding my top on were the strings around the back of my neck. Meanwhile, I was sitting sideways on the sofa which allowed Mike and Tom an even better view up my skirt. My pussy was getting wetter the longer Steve rubbed my back.

It wasn't long before Steve's hands were running up my sides and brushing close to my breasts. The closer he got to them the hotter I was getting. It got to the point where I wanted to feel his large hands on my tits. When I would open my eyes, I would see Tom and Mike watching closely like they were wild animals waiting to spring on their prey. I was positive I was set up so they could all fuck me but I was so turned on, I was beginning to want the same thing.

With each upstroke of Steve's hands, the closer he would get to touching my breasts. When he ran his hands along the sides of my tits, I took a deep breath and stuck my chest out as a sign that it was alright to go further. I was almost trying to push my breasts into his hands.

The next time he ran his strong hands up my sides he took two handfuls of my breasts but didn't touch my nipples. I was disappointed until I felt him untie the strings around my neck and my halter top fell into my lap leaving me topless in front of three gorgeous men. Steve's hands firmly grasped my breasts and he started tweaking my nipples as I fell back onto his chest, moaning softly to his touch. He was softly kissing and nuzzling my neck.

Steve spoke softly into my ear, "I've been wanting to get my hands on these puppies for a long time, Jane."

I looked back at him and we began to kiss. My legs had inadvertently parted further and I could feel Mike's hands rubbing my legs. I began to squirm at the feeling of four hands touching my body. I felt Mike tugging at my thong and I lifted my hips so he could pull it off. I was now naked except for my short skirt.

The guys rearranged themselves and I found myself laying back on the sofa with my butt on the edge. Steve and Tom were on either side of me and began to suck on my tits while Mike knelt on the floor in front of me with my legs on his shoulders. Mike was fingering my soaking wet pussy then leaned forward to lick my pussy.

I was feeling pure ecstasy from my breasts being simultaneously stimulated while my pussy was being licked. Mike would tongue fuck me then give my pussy long licks with his tongue, flick my clit a few times then repeat his motions. I was writhing on the sofa and the next time Mike flicked my clit, I held his head against my pussy and started to cum.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming. OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH."

Mike licked me to another orgasm and then I heard Tom say, "Let's get her into the bedroom."

Steve picked me up in his strong arms and carried me into his bedroom and gently placed me down on his king-sized bed. I was so horny, I desperately wanted and needed to get fucked. I took off my skirt and tossed it aside. I laid back on the bed playing with my pussy watching the guys undress.

"Hurry up guys. I need to have someone's cock in my pussy."

Steve was the first onto the bed followed by Mike and Tom. He flipped me over and pulled my hips up as I got on all fours with my ass sticking up. I wiggled my ass to taunt him. His dick was a little bigger than Tom's and Steve's was a little smaller. Steve rubbed his dick against my wet slit and pushed himself into me. I gasped for air as I finally felt a hard cock inside my cunt. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as Steve began to fuck me hard.

Tom gently tugged on my hair to lift my head as he and Mike presented their dicks to me. I quickly took Mike into my mouth and began to suck his dick. I would suck him for a few moments before switching to Tom. At one point I had the head of both cocks in my mouth. I felt like a true slut that night. I couldn't get enough of three cocks and felt I might need more to satisfy me. I was pushing back against Steve while trying to keep blowing Tom and Mike.