Plain Jane Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve was fucking me for a while when Mike said, "Hey buddy, how about sharing some of that hot pussy. Quit being so greedy."

Steve reluctantly withdrew from me and was quickly replaced by Mike but not before telling everyone, "Damn, that's some fine pussy."

"She's a great cocksucker too," Mike replied.

Tom told me, "You're being a good little slut tonight, Jane."

When I took Steve's dick into my mouth, it was the first time I tasted my love juices. It was different but not unpleasant. The entire time the guys were toying with my body, I felt their hands on my ass, tits, head, and back. It was difficult to concentrate on blowing the two dicks in my face but I did my best to please them as much as they were pleasing me. It felt so good to be able to suck two dicks while my pussy was getting pounded. It felt so natural, especially when you're as horny as I was that night.

Mike was slapping my ass while he was fucking me and I told him, "Oh yes, spank me. I'm such a naughty girl. I'm so bad."

"That's right you naughty little slut. You're our slut tonight."

"Fuck my slutty pussy, Mike. Ohhhh, it feels sooo good."

I could sense Mike was about to cum by the way he was grunting and breathing faster and I told him, "That's it, Mike, cum in my pussy. I want to feel your hot cum inside me."

He began to grunt louder and pushed himself into me with a long loud grunt and shot his load into me. When he was done, he leaned onto my back to catch his breath.

Steve had to tell him, "Hey dude, let me in there. I'm about to bust a nut too."

Mike quickly withdrew so Steve could take his place. Within moments of re-entering me, Steve came in buckets. When he was finished with me Tom let me lay on my back and began to titty fuck me. I squeezed my fleshy tits around his dick. He'd feed it to me on his upstroke and then came all over my face and breasts. He made me lick him clean when he was done.

As I was laying there trying to catch my breath after the most exhilarating sexual experience of my life, I heard Steve say, "Damn Tom, you found yourself a hot one with Jane. That girl sure likes to fuck."

"She likes to suck dick too," Mike added. "There aren't too many girls that love dick as much as Jane."

Hearing them talk about me like that made me feel proud but slutty. I loved having sex and Tom was good at it. It was a special night to fuck and suck three hunks like them.

"Look at her with cum dripping out of her pussy and her face painted with jizz. I told her she was my slut and there's proof. Are you my slut, Jane?" Tom asked.

"Yes Tom, I'm your slut."

"Whose pussy is that?"

"It's your pussy, Tom."

Tom got that smug arrogant look on his face that I loved and hated at the same time.

"Can I take a shower?"

"Sure babe. Take your time and we'll meet you back in the living room."

When I got to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and saw Tom's cum all over my face and chest. I looked down and saw remnants of Steve and Mike's cum in my matted bush and running down my thighs. I found it exciting to be exploring my sexuality that night.

I took a long hot shower before rejoining the fellas in the living room. They were sitting around naked and had a beer and a fresh bong waiting for me. I sat between Steve and Mike on the sofa again and took a sip of beer and a hit off the bong signaling that the party wasn't over. I know they must have been pleased.

Tom asked me, "So, how are you feeling, babe?"

"Pretty good. That was fun."

"That was awesome," Steve said.

"You're one hot lady, Jane," Mike added.

As we were sitting there drinking and smoking, I could feel six eyes on my naked body. To be honest, I was checking out the fellas too. Seeing we were all naked we had the opportunity to scan one another's bodies. Steve had more body hair than the other two and was a physically imposing man. The other two had more well-defined muscles though but all three were absolute hunks. Most girls would be happy to fuck one but I had three at my disposal.

As we were sitting around, I was waiting for someone to make a move when Steve said, "Hey Jane, stand up."

I didn't know why but I stood up and he took my hand and had me stand before him and he told me, "I just want to admire that hot body of yours."

I grinned and started posing for him. I had my hands on my hips and saw his eyes scanning my naked flesh from head to toe and back again. Tom took my seat on the sofa so he could get a good look. I pushed the coffee table back to make more room then sat down on it and spread my legs. All six eyes were focused on my pussy so I spread my lips apart with my fingers. I brought one breast up to my mouth so I could lick my nipple then did the same with the other. It felt exhilarating to be the center of attention of three cute guys. I understand why some girls become strippers.

"Wow, you're so fucking sexy," Mike commented.

"I love those tits and those thighs of yours are out of this world," Tom added.

"Let's see that fine ass of yours," Steve said.

"You mean my big ass?"

"Oh baby, I love a butt that I can sink my hands into," Steve replied.

I stood up and shook my ass for my three admirers which brought some playful applause. My pussy was itching for attention as I performed for my captive audience. I then bent over and spread my cheeks for them. Tom reached out and gave me a hard slap with the sound echoing in the sparsely furnished room.

"Ouch, that hurt."

"Yeah, but you liked it," Tom replied.

I just smiled and asked, "Have I been a naughty girl?"

Steve interrupted to say, "No, you've been a real good girl. Come here, let me make it feel better."

I walked over to Steve and stuck my ass in his face as I smugly looked at Tom. Steve began to rub and play with my ass before planting a big kiss right where Tom spanked me.

He nibbled on my cheek a little, squeezed it more, and then asked, "There, does that feel better?"

"Much better, thank you."

Mike reached out and took my hand. As I moved over to him, Tom spanked my ass again but not as hard. Mike began to play with my breasts while Tom rubbed my ass. Steve pushed the coffee table further out of the way and approached me. Tom and Mike also stood up and I was now surrounded by the three guys.

Six hands and three pairs of lips were now playing with my naked body. They took turns kissing me, sucking on my nipples, fingering me, and I even felt one of Steve's big fingers working its way into my ass. It wasn't long before I felt three hard cocks poking at me too.

I soon found myself on my knees with three hard dicks in my face. I followed my desires and stuffed Tom's into my mouth before working my way around to taste them all. I would suck them or they would hold my head still so they could fuck my mouth. I even tried to stuff all three dicks into my mouth but could only lick the heads. I know they were using me and I was their little fuck toy that night but I was loving it. I found I had a submissive side and didn't mind being their sex slave. I was opening the door to a whole new world of sexual pleasure and fulfillment.

After several minutes, Tom had me stand up and then kissed me, and said, "We have a big surprise waiting for you in the bedroom."

"I don't like surprises."

"Do you trust me?" Tom asked.

I laughed and said, "Fuck no."

All the guys laughed too and Mike said, "I wouldn't trust him either but it's okay. You'll love it."

Steve picked me up with ease just like before and carried me off to his bedroom again. It was a show of strength and dominance that I was starting to love. I couldn't wait to see what they had in store for me but I knew it would be fun. I had an inkling what might come next but wasn't positive.

After Steve laid me down on the bed, I was quickly joined by my three lovers. We were young, drunk, high, horny, and ready to continue the party. Their naked bodies and hard dicks were all around me as I was being groped, licked, sucked, and probed. If there was a dick or balls in my face, I licked or sucked them. If they were within reach, I stroked them. Steve was paying particular attention to my ass by either squeezing or nibbling my cheeks or tonguing my anus which I found extremely pleasurable. I particularly enjoyed Mike licking my pussy while Steve licked my ass as I gave Tom a blow job. I orgasmed twice in that position. I kind of knew what the guys had in mind but while I was nervous, I was horny and up for anything that night.

No one told me exactly what they had in mind but it was pretty obvious when Steve put some lube on his fat middle finger and stuck it up my ass. I had never done anal before but I was mentally prepared to let the guys do what they wanted with me because I was having so much fun.

Tom laid down on his back and told me, "Here, get on top."

I straddled Tom, held his dick, and guided him into my pussy.

I told the guys, "I'm so fucking horny tonight. I could fuck you guys all night long," as I began to ride Tom while Steve was lubing up his dick.

"That was our plan too," Mike replied with a grin.

I stopped riding Tom when Steve approached me from behind. He had me adjust my position until my ass was lined up with his hard cock. He told me to spread my cheeks for him so I obediently complied with his order. I got a little nervous when I felt his dick pressing against my asshole.

"Take it easy, I've never done this before."

"Oh shit, that's even better. Don't worry darling, I'll take my time so I don't hurt that virgin asshole of yours. Try and relax. If you tense up, it will make it more difficult."

"Oh yeah, relax. It's easy for you to say. No one is sticking a dick up your ass."

Tom began to kiss me to try and distract me from Steve's assault on my butt. I closed my eyes and returned the kiss. I think it helped a little but I was still nervous however it was a fun nervousness from trying a new sexual experience. I winced when I felt the head of Steve's dick push into my asshole.

"Whoa, go slow."

I took a few seconds to adjust to the new feeling of my backside being penetrated before telling Steve, "Okay, I'm good."

He then pushed another inch or so into me and stopped until I told him to keep going. He pushed a little more of his dick into my ass and stopped for a moment or two before he started moving in and out of me. With each forward thrust, he'd push in a little deeper.

When I felt his stomach pressing against my butt cheeks, Steve said, "There you go, darling, I'm in all the way."

I was proud of myself for taking his entire dick in my butt. It took some time to get the rhythm down but I was in ecstasy having a dick in my pussy and one in my ass. I started to moan and wince in pleasure.

"Oh god, this feels so good. Oh fuck my pussy, fuck my ass. I'm such a dirty girl. I'm so bad."

Steve replied by saying, "Oh no, darling, you're good, real good. Your ass is so tight."

Tom added, "You know I love this hot pussy of yours too."

Both guys were moving inside me when I felt Mike lift my head and present his dick to my lips. I was so fucking horny, I didn't hesitate to open my mouth so he could slide his cock between my lips. I was taking on all three of them at the same time. It was difficult to blow Mike because I was moaning so much from the pleasure of being double penetrated but he didn't seem to mind.

Steve told me, "I've had my eye on your ass since I first saw you wearing those tight jeans in the library."

He was groping my cheeks while he sodomized me and asked, "Where's my dick, Jane?"

"It's in my ass, Steve. You're fucking my ass."

"Do you like my dick in your ass?"

"Oh yes. I love your dick in my ass. It feels so good to have you in my ass and Tom in my pussy."

I then started sucking Mike again.

Mike then commented, "Look at this whore. She can't get enough cock. I bet she could take on a few more."

I didn't say anything, mostly because Mike had his dick stuffed in my mouth, but he was right, I was so horny that night, I probably could have taken on more guys. His hard meat felt so good in my mouth and the one's in my ass and pussy felt even better. I couldn't get enough that night. I also realized I liked being called dirty names like slut and whore. It turned me on to wantonly fuck three men. It was like a badge of honor to be that sexually free.

Steve was the first one to cum, shooting his load deep into my bowels. He kept fucking my ass until his dick began to soften.

When he withdrew, Steve told me, "Damn Darling, that was a nice piece of ass," and gave me a couple of slaps on my butt cheeks.

He was quickly replaced by Mike who shoved his dick up my ass in one thrust and began to hump on me. It would have been nice if he would have asked me before he butt fucked me but it's not like I would have refused either.

Once again, I was being double penetrated and loving it. We were all feeling intense pleasure that night and when you combine the passion of four people having wild sex, it made for a memorable experience.

Mike added his cum to that of Steve's in my ass which left Tom in my pussy. He knew I was tiring so he flipped me onto my back without disengaging and continued fucking me in the missionary position. Tom was saying things to me that only made having sex with him hotter.

"You like being a slut for us don't you, Jane?"

"I love being your slut tonight. I'm so fucking horny. I've never felt like this before."

"When can we fuck our slut?"

"You guys can fuck me any time you want. I'll be your whore. I'll be your slut."

"Will you fuck anyone I want you to?"

"Fuck yes. I'll fuck and suck anyone for you."

Tom then said, "That's what I wanted to hear, baby. I'm going to hold you to that. You're my slut."

We came together as he kept calling me a "fucking whore."

The three of them fucked me again that night with Steve and Mike filling my pussy and Tom using my ass. I don't remember anything after that. I must have fallen asleep in Steve's bed. When I woke up at about noon the next day, I was so groggy I wasn't sure where I was. I looked around and realized I was at Tom's apartment. My pussy and ass were raw and my jaw ached.

I stumbled into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked and felt like shit. My hair was mussed and had dried cum in it. I also had dried cum on my face, ass, thighs, and in my bush. I looked and felt like a whore. I took a long hot shower so I would look somewhat presentable on my walk back to the dorm.

When I got out of the shower I realized I had no idea where my clothes were. I stumbled my way to the living room where I found a note.

"We had to workout this morning and didn't want to wake you. I'll be in touch, Tom."

I was glad no one was there because I didn't want to face them after what I had done the night before. I roamed around the apartment looking for my clothes but couldn't find my thong. I got dressed and got the hell out of there. As I was walking back to my dorm room, memories of the previous night kept flashing through my mind.

I was thinking, "What the hell did I do?" as I started having some regrets for letting three guys use me like that.

But then I smiled and thought, "I had a great fucking time or should that be I had a great time fucking?"

As I relived the events of being with Tom, Steve, and Mike my pussy started getting wet. I wasn't sure I could ever do that again but it sure was fun. What I didn't know was the three of them had further plans for me.