Plain Jane Ch. 04

Story Info
Jane finds out what being a mistress is really about.
16.2k words
4.76
7.1k
5
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2008, revised 2016 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's notes: Thanks goes to Ed my editor for helping me clean my messy story. Since my stories seem to have too many characters, below is a list of them and their relationship to Dr. Jane Brown.

Main characters:

Dr Jane Brown

Susan, her best friend

Kimberly, a grad student working for Jane

Tina, hotel manager

Lisa, pilot

Jason, aka Rachel transsexual copilot

Alice, Lisa's little sister also a pilot

Bruce, biker and leader of the Bruisers

Frank, Bruce's brother and also a biker.

Keven, aka Fixer Lawyer.

Others:

Steve, British consulate Cayman Islands

*

Lisa blinked and looked up at her mistress. She had been a fool to worry about Jane loving and taking care of her. Her mistress would never hurt her or her brother and sisters. She needed to tell Jane how deeply she loved her. But did not speak, instead she tried to convey her feelings in her eyes.

She waited until all four were looking at her with blind devotion before speaking, "As much as I want to make love to each of you, and believe me I really want it, we have work to do." She paused and then with a sigh continued, "Susan, I want everything of mine unpacked and put away. I want you to then take the stuff we bought for you and lay it out on your bed. When the other three finish their showers, you will show them what we bought so when we return to London to pick up the others, Lisa, Alice, and Jason can buy their own versions."

"Yes mistress," Susan replied.

"Lisa, you will have your letter of credit by day's end. You have until that time to find an aircraft worthy of me that takes only two to fly. You may use my computer in the study, I will show you where it is and how to log in." Jane paused, "Jason, I want you and Alice to shave each other as you shower. Play all you want but no cumming allowed." Jane grinned, "In fact, please play with each other without having an orgasm. When you are finished, take a look at what Susan has set out so you can think of other things you want mistress to buy for you."

Returning her attention to Susan she said, "Once you have shown our clothing and toys, I want you three to see me." She paused and then added, "You have your assignments. Lisa come with me please." Standing she walked to the study and showed her how to log in to her computer system as a guest. Before leaving her she said, "Find something and set up for buying it tomorrow and you will get a special treat... me."

Lisa's mouth began to salivate at the idea of being allowed to savor mistress's honey. "I won't fail you Mistress."

"Even if you can't get the plane in a day, you could never fail me lover." Jane replied. "Do the best you can be all I ever ask; you know that already baby." She bent forward and kissed Lisa tenderly before heading back to the living room. She went through the purses and found Lisa's driver's license. Taking it to the basement and the other computer she logged in to her offshore accounts and set up a separate account allowing Lisa to withdraw up to one hundred million from it. Even though she set everything up online she had to call and after arguing with the manager got her way. He knew that if he didn't give in her funds would go to a different bank. Writing the account and bank numbers down she returned to find Lisa on the phone and a pad covered with doodles and notes. One of the doodles was a heart with the names, Lisa and Jane inside it.

Lisa hung up the phone and looked at Jane with a smile, "Found one mistress. It even has a bedroom just like you asked."

Smiling back Jane said, "I set up an account for you to draw from. It has one hundred mill in it now but if you need more just let me know and I can increase it as high as you need." She sat on the desk facing the other woman, "Dear, I want you to spend what you need to feel safe flying or having Jason and Alice fly while you and I make love. I would rather go broke and be safe instead of having lots of money and be fearful."

"I've flown her before mistress. Along with submitting our resignations, I sweet talked the owner into letting me buy one of his jets. With it being midsized and the rental price isn't a money maker. But she is a lovely aircraft and can get into any small airport you want. I will get the long range tanks attached so we can jump the pond." Lisa paused and then said, "If you want we can fly up today and return with it tomorrow morning."

"While that would work, I would rather you not spend the night away from me when you could be having your reward." Jane paused and then added, "Do you think Alice's idea of sneaking Tina, one of your other sisters, off the plane will work?"

Now that she realized it was one of her sisters coming in, Lisa thought about it. "No mistress..." she finally said just to be on the safe side.

"That's what I was afraid of," Jane replied looking down. Standing she said offered her hand to Lisa and led her upstairs where Susan was unpacking. "Susan would you see that all three of you wash and shave Lisa. She found us a plane and I want her nice and smooth for tonight." Jane paused and then added, "Get the house clean and dinner made. I need to go see Bruce about a passport."

"Want me to go with you?" Susan asked. Even though she knew the bikers were safe, the idea of mistress alone sent shivers through her.

"No Susan," Jane replied. She hurried down to the living room, got dressed and after grabbing her purse headed out. Even though it was the early afternoon, she was glad to see a few bikes parked outside the bar. Going in she walked to the bar, "Wild Turkey on the rocks," she asked looking around. When the woman tending bar brought her the drink she held on to it long enough for them to make eye contact. Jane smiled as the woman removed her hand while looking down. "Seen Bruce today?"

"No," The woman replied. She looked down not able to resist the woman's gaze as her loins burned with fire. She slid one hand into her jeans and began to masturbate slowly with her back turned to the bar. Looking up into the mirror, she saw the woman watching her and smiling. She suddenly realized she could see what she was doing. Instead of being embarrassed, it excited her more and she added a hand to her breast.

Jane watched the bartender masturbate before her and smiled. "Good girl," she said. She saw a couple of the bikers wander over and watch the show. Looking at them she asked, "Anyone seen Bruce? I really need his help."

"He left yesterday with Bunny." One of the bikers replied.

"Shit..." Jane replied. She slammed down the wild Turkey and then asked, "What am I going to do now?"

"Miss Jane," one of the bikers who had helped her when her car broke down. "Is there anything we can do?"

"I need a passport made and I need it today." Jane said meeting his eyes. "Frank right?"

"Yes Miss Jane," Frank replied feeling a warm glow as he moved closer. He looked at the other guys and asked, "Fixer?" Yes, came the replies. He turned back to her and said, "I can take you to Fixer. He can help you."

"Okay Frank. Want me to follow you?" Jane asked.

He shook his head, "No, Fixer will never let us in to see him if a strange car shows up with me." He felt sheepish as he asked, "Will you be willing to ride with me?"

"I'd love it," Jane replied. In fact, she was terrified of being on the back of a motorcycle. She looked around, "Boys could you make sure no one wanders off with my truck? I would hate to have it wander off." She turned back to Frank, "Shall we go?" She spent the ride clinging to his back with her eyes screwed tightly closed. It wasn't until he turned the motorcycle off did Jane dare to open her eyes. When she saw where they were she smiled. Getting off she gave Frank a kiss on the cheek and said, "I know this place Frank, go on back I got it from here." He looked as if he wanted to argue but she added, "Trust me dear. If I need you I'll call?"

"Okay Miss Jane," Frank said. Even though she said he could go, he decided he was going to wait right here until she came out. If anything happened to her, Bruce would make his death interesting. He watched her walk to the door and then stop and look at him. "I got nowhere to be, take your time Miss Jane."

She opened her mouth and then shut it. Nodding Jane turned and walked in. Once inside she flipped the little sign that said open over and locked the door. She walked back to the office beyond the bright lobby and knocked once before walking in. She smiled at the sight of the man whose frown that turned into a wide smile as he saw who it was. "Kevin, you are just the man I am looking for. As often as you fixed little issues for me in the past I should have guessed."

Kevin stood and walked over to shake Jane's hand. He had known her from the day she first walked into his office four years ago with a bank draft from the bank of England for one million pounds. She needed somewhere to put it without the IRS eating her alive. "Dr Brown, how good of you to come for a visit. He gestured towards the closed monitor showing the biker outside as he added, "And such a novel way for you to travel."

Jane smiled, "Don't sell the boys short. They may seem rough on the outside, but they are sweethearts." She went forward and sat down, "Kevin, I need a passport and I need it today. She will be of Ireland citizenship and use the name Kathleen Susan O'Toole." Jane paused "I have her picture and can give you whatever data you need to make it."

"Do you have any idea what you're asking?" Kevin asked shocked.

"Yes...I am asking my Fixer to help me bring a friend into the states to work for me." Jane replied. She leaned forward, "Please Kevin, I don't know where else to turn or how to sneak her into the states."

"I can't do it. The best I can do is push through a work visa and that would take ten days." Kevin said. "It's one thing to get the boys as you call them out of a traffic fine or two and another all together to do what you want." He looked down, "I know this will cost me your business but I can't Doc, not even for my mother if she asked."

Jane felt like crying, "What am I going to do now?"

Kevin never saw her in this state before and it unnerved him. He hurried around his desk to offer her his hanky when he caught her scent. He didn't know what it was called but he really liked it. "Please don't cry Doc. Give me a minute to think and I..." he felt his cock twitch and grow. "I'll think of something."

Jane looked up and saw his cock trying to spring to attention through his suit pants. "Any other time I would make love to you until you couldn't see straight," she said half to herself. "But I need to get Lisa to the states from London day after tomorrow."

Oh so all you need is a visa," Kevin said bighting up. "Give me a minute." He hurried over to his desk and made a call. After a moment he said, "Mr. Smith please. Tell him this is Mr. Frank in Miami." He paused a minute longer and then said, "Hi Steve. Call me back on the secure line please." He hung up the phone and after a minute, it rang back. Picking it up he explained what Jane wanted. As he talked he turned to his computer and began typing away. "I'll have her on the American Airlines flight 427 arriving at six fifteen. Great thanks Steve."

Kevin turned to Jane and said, "Come with me Jane, we don't have much time." He went out and saw the front door was locked and with a smile to her unlocked it. Going over to where the biker was waiting he said, "Dr. Brown needs to get to the airport, American Airlines terminal right the fuck now. Are you the man for the job?"

"Yes Fixer," Frank replied. "Come on Miss Jane," he added.

As Jane got on the bike, Kevin said, "If you have any problems call me."

Unsure of what was going on Jane just nodded and got on the death trap behind Frank. "Where am I going anyways?" she asked. But, Kevin's reply was lost in the sound of Frank taking off like a bat out of hell. The less said about the ride to the airport the better. She remembered lots of car horns and terrifying swerves on the motorcycle. Before Frank stopped and she got off outside the airport. "Frank could you and the boys keep an eye on my car until I can have Susan, you remember Susan from the other night?" He nodded so she continued, "...can get there to pick it up?"

"Sure Miss Jane, we can take it home for you if you rather." Frank offered.

She agreed and got his number so she could have Susan give them a call and arrange the delivery. "Thanks again Frank," Jane said kissing him tenderly. She turned and hurried inside before making fool out of herself. At the counter, she found they were holding a first class ticket to Grand Cayman Island in her name. She was in the air before she knew it and then an hour later landed in Grand Cayman. As she got through customs, she saw a man waiting with a sign "Dr. Brown." She went over to him, "I'm Dr. Brown."

Before she knew it, she in the back seat of a dark blue sedan. She was driven to an imposing government building where an armed guard escorted her to a second floor office. Inside she saw a man who was frowning at her. Finally, he asked, "Dr. Brown, why do you need a passport for a Lisa O'Mally who currently resides in London and is the manager of Hotel 41?"

"If you already know who it is for, then you already know the answer," Jane said crossing her arms. She had plenty of experience dealing with stuff shirts in the past and this joker wasn't going to throw her off her stride. "All I need from you is a yes or no. If not, then thank you for a pleasant albeit useless trip."

"Dr. Brown, do you have any idea of the trouble it would cause if a terrorist was found to have one of our passports? Now I know what my investigator found out, I want to hear it from your lips."

"One of my girls, Kimberly, allowed Lisa submit to me as her mistress. I did not ask for it but I refuse to leave one of mine behind. That is why I am here now. Tomorrow I fly back to London to retrieve her and take her home one way or the other." Jane replied hotly.

"You forgot the various whips and other pain creating items Lisa owns. Is it your plan to keep a slave to beat when you don't get your way?"

"Fuck you and the horse you rode in on," Jane replied. "I hate that shit and that is part of the reason I am determined to bring her back. Once away from that scene she will be able to break that fetish." She stood and leaned over the desk, "If you investigated her then you have me also and know damn well I don't do that shit."

He just looked at her for a second and then opened the center desk drawer. He tossed over a passport and said, "I'm glad we see eye to eye Dr. Brown."

Jane looked at the passport and then the man, "You mean after cussing you out, you're going to help me? What's the catch?"

"I'm helping you because I believe you," Steven replied. "As for the catch, there is none."

Jane opened it and found a British Passport and international driver's license in Lisa's name and London address. "I don't know what to say other than thank you."

"My driver will return you to the airport. If you are lucky you can catch a flight back tonight." The man said.

Jane went out and saw the man waiting for her. "Back to the airport please?" Once there she found the only seat she could get was on a turbo prop and in coach. Moaning to herself, she made the best of it as she could. When she tried to call home, she found the aged plane did not have cell or internet service. The other down side was that by the time they landed her scent filled the plane. Finally, she had to say loudly, "I'm not interested, leave me alone."

It was night by the time she landed and was able to call home. Of course no one answered she growled and called the bar and got a hold of Frank, "Are you fit to drive?" She asked. Even though he said yes she was worried but had no choice, "Can you come get me at the airport please?"

She had been waiting about half an hour when her cell rang. Looking at the number, she saw it was Susan, "Hello?" I should be back in two hours more or less, I'm at the airport waiting on my ride. No I have one coming. I'll see you when I get there Susan, eat dinner without me." Jane said hanging up on her friend and lover. She was tired and didn't dare say anything nasty for fear of the other woman taking it personally.

After another terrifying ride on the back of Frank's motorcycle and long drive home, Jane finally made it to her house. Inside she found all four kneeling by the door with lowered heads. "What a long day," she said walking past them. When they didn't follow she stopped and turned back, "What did I miss?" When they didn't speak she added, "I had to fly down to the Cayman Islands and back on the most god awful plane. I am not up to games, just spill it so I can deal with it and then relax."

Without looking up Susan said, "We played without you and had an orgasm."

"Is that all?" Jane said looking down at them. "Come with me," she said walking into the living room. "Susan, I really need a drink. Fix something for all of us and hurry back." She gestured to the chairs and as they sat put Susan's chair back next to theirs. "First of all I have a passport, a real one for Lisa so she can fly in legally." After Susan returned with a bottle of wild turkey, ice and five glasses she continued. "I don't care about rules. From now on, you three will always fly me. I refuse to go through that again." Jane shot the glass down and looked at the others, "Drink!"

"Mistress I..." Alice started but stopped and drank down the bourbon.

Jane poured five more glasses and tossed hers back, "Drink," she said. She poured herself a third glass and looked at them. "Did you do the rest I asked of you?"

They looked at each other before Susan replied, "Yes mistress."

Standing Jane looked down at them, "You did as I asked and should be rewarded. Yet you played without me and got lost in pleasure right?"

"Yes mistress," Susan replied for them.

"Consider yourself forgiven and warned not to take advantage of my nice nature. Now I am going to strip and go unwind in the hot tub. Stay here and feel bad or join me, the choice is yours." Jane undressed, removed her corset and hose before walking nude out of the room. Still holding her glass, she crawled into the hot tub and relaxed. The others followed and got in. She looked at Lisa and said, "Tomorrow we will ride up with you three and save you a flight back down to pick us up."

"As you command Mistress," Lisa replied.

A slight smile crossed her face as she said, "Lisa found a plane for me so tonight is her special night." Setting her glass down she moved across the tub to kiss Lisa deeply. In a tender voice she said, "Only I can grant you the orgasms you will need okay?"

"Okay mistress," Lisa replied with a smile. "I won't fail you again."

"We'll see," Jane said. Leaning back, she took a sip and said, "Ravish your sister and bring her to an orgasm for me." She giggled as Lisa's eyes got large as the others moved in to do all they could to get her off.

Within a matter of minutes Lisa was whimpering and begging her mistress to be allowed to cum. Her mind was melting under the others hands and mouths against her skin and her body was screaming for release. Even when she gave up fighting the pleasure she was receiving, Lisa was unable to orgasm. Her mistress's words bound her tighter than any ropes could. With glazed eyes all she could say was, "Owned..."