Plain Jane Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the back of the cabin Jane found the small bedroom. She smiled and thought it was just the right size for her. Turning she looked at Lisa's worried face. "Now! Is this the plane for me?" She giggled as she walked forward to where the girl stood quivering. "How is it to fly?" she asked. "Now, all I need is your approval."

Lisa managed to lock her knees as her mind and body orgasmed on command. Before she could answer Jane's questions, another orgasm slammed into her. That her mistress was looking to her for guidance made it all that much better. Coming back fully Lisa said, "She flies like a dream and without the wing tanks looks quiet lovely."

"I like the wing tanks on her, leave them on." Jane replied. "If you approve of her, let's go buy a jet."

"I do mistress," Lisa replied. "She flies so well even Susan could solo her if she needed to."

"Let's hope not," Jane replied with a laugh. "Susan can work magic with makeup and running my house, but her flying..." she giggled. She followed Lisa out and to the owner's office. Inside the closed office her scent filled the air and made buying the jet almost painless. Because of her scent's help and Lisa's negotiating skills, they got it dirt-cheap. After calling the bank and making the transfer of funds, she left Lisa to do the paperwork while she returned to the 737 and the others. Waking them she said, "I want everything moved to my new jet. Also, be sure to take all the stores. I want to be able to eat on board or have extra pillows."

She stood and watched as the three all but stripped the larger jet bare. When at last they finished, Jason went to see about fueling the jet while Alice under Jane's watchful eye walked through the preflight checklist. By the time Lisa returned she had the title paperwork in hand and had filed the flight plan to London. Jane looked at her and asked, "Now, how long do you think it will take before we land?"

Lisa mewed softly as she orgasmed again. In a breathless voice she said, "About eight hours mistress."

Jane nodded and called Kimberly's cell number. This time, the girl answered and she said, "Kim, I want the limo to meet me in eight hours at the general aviation terminal at London City Airport. At the hotel, I want two keys waiting at the front desk. You and Tina will be kneeling nude in the room once you have done as I asked. While kneeling I want both of you to think about how deeply you two disappointed me." She looked at Lisa and Susan who were both looking at her with wide eyes. "Too harsh?"

"I'd kill myself," Susan replied softly.

"Eight hours of hell... oh my god," Lisa moaned.

"They should be thankful I am giving them another chance rather than cutting them lose." Jane replied as she got in and sat down.

"She's really throwing the book at them." Susan said softly. "You know who she really wants to punish don't you sister."

"Yes, us..." Lisa replied softly. She hugged Susan and then entered the jet to do her own preflight check.

Susan looked at the jet and then down, "Yes us... and herself." She said softly. She got in and sat down unspeaking next to Jane.

After a few minutes and they were in the air Jane said, "Susan, don't do this to me. Not again."

"Do what Jane?" she asked surprised.

"Punish me by your silence, and standoffishly." Jane said not looking at Susan.

"I wasn't punishing you Jane. I was wishing it was me being punished instead of my little sister." Susan replied looking at her hands.

"If this is how the flight is going to go, I might as well walk home." Jane said. "I would go and hide in a bathroom and cry again but all that did last time was made sure none of us got any sleep." She pointed to the floor before her seat and waited. After a minute Susan knelt with lowered head so she asked, "Are you a bad girl Susan?"

Jane's words slammed into her mind like hammer blows. She trembled and in a childlike voice replied, "I hope not mistress."

Coming back after turning control over to Jason and Alice as copilot, Lisa saw Susan kneeling before her mistress so she joined her. "How may a girl serve you?"

"Lisa, do you think Susan is a bad girl? Have you been bad?" Jane asked her.

Lisa whimpered and hugged herself before replying, "No mistress... I have been good."

"I know you have love. I didn't mean to upset you." Jane replied. "You happened to come in as Susan and I were having a little talk about sisters. I know you have well learned to share your rewards. But Susan wants to be punished instead of her very bad girl sisters. Do you feel the same way?" Jane asked.

She whimpered and finally said, "Sisters take care of each other, when one fails it reflects on the others. God help me but by that reasoning I have been bad also." Lisa said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"You two are not bad by their actions. If it were something as simple as having a serious orgasm without command, then yes you would be punished also. However, what Kim and Tina did go way beyond that. They and they alone are being punished this time." Jane paused, "Go lay down Lisa I will be along in a moment to tuck you in properly."

Once she was alone with Susan, Jane said softly, "You, on the other hand will sit here and not speak nor move a muscle. Your little silent treatment game is getting old. I open my heart to you about how hard a time I am having. Instead of supporting me you judge my actions at every turn. A friend and love can always do that and if that is what you want then okay. But submission means you live with my choice come hell or high water." She paused and then added, "My father took me fishing one time. After me sitting in the boat sulking he said, "Jane, it's time for you to fish or cut bait. One or the other otherwise I am going to throw you off this boat and you can learn to swim back to shore."

Jane stood and walked to the back where Lisa was laying and looking up at her with a smile and open legs. "Now that is what I like to see. A good girl who is ready now for her mistress." She crawled into bed and straddled Lisa. Bending forward she kissed her and said, "I love the jet. She is beautiful and you are my very good girl." She kissed her again and said, "Cum for me love. Have the best, strongest orgasm you have ever felt in your life. Let it grow and consume your waking mind until you pass out. Even then it continues as you drift into a deep restful sleep filled with me making love to you. Sleep as you continue to orgasm, my lovely slave girl."

She returned up front and made a pot of coffee. Ignoring Susan, she opened the flight deck door and asked, "Your sister is asleep, I would like to give her as much as possible but the minute you feel unsafe tell me and I will wake her."

"We should be okay for a few hours mistress, I using the time to check out Alice so she can take over as needed." Jason replied.

"I'm making what my father called army coffee. Want some?"

Alice laughed and nodded, "Daddy was a line grunt so sure that would be great."

"Coming right up complete with dissolving spoon." Jane laughed in reply.

She went back poured two heaping travel mugs and returned with them. She also handed them a handful of sugar packets and closed the door. Pouring herself a cup she went and sat down before Susan. The girl knelt with her arms wrapped tightly around her body and was rocking slightly as she made a soft keening sound. "Love, we have been together too long for us to go our separate ways. No matter what, you are stuck with me Susan. Slave or not, I still love and need you beside me." Jane paused and then got down so she was sitting in front of Susan on the floor.

She saw Susan had her eyes screwed tightly shut and unresponsive to her. Reaching out Jane stroked Susan's cheek, "Come back to me love. Don't shut me out." She watched as the girl's eyes fluttered a few times before opening and focusing on her. "The most important question I have is will you stay?" Susan nodded once sharply so she asked, "I'm glad, because swimming home from here would really suck." Her smile slid off when Susan made no response other than to continue to look at her.

"Are you my friend?" Jane asked softly.

"yes..." Susan said in a whisper.

"Do you love me?" Jane asked

"yes...' she replied as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Have you decided what you want? Do you want to be my equal? Or do you want to be my slave first, lover second, and friend last." Jane said tenderly. "I won't make you do one or the other. Only you can make this choice alone." She bent forward and wiped Susan's tear away, "I know from the beginning I always made your decisions for you Susan. But I can't read your mind. Only you can decide what you want out of our relationship."

Susan whimpered as she rocked back and forth her mind was caught in a loop and she could no more decide than she could jump out of the jet, flap her arms and fly home. In a child's voice she said, "Tell me what to do Janie."

She had never heard Susan sounding so lost before and it broke her heart. "Okay love, but you have to promise me never to sulk or punish me with your silence." She paused and then said, "You belong to me, my slave, friend and lover." Jane stood and held her hand out, "Come with me." She helped Susan to her feet and led her back to the bedroom and let her watch Lisa orgasm as she slept. Standing behind her Jane whispered in her ear, "Your sister is a good girl, a very good girl. Is that what you want to be?"

"Yes mistress," Susan said her mind latching onto the good girl idea.

"Good girls can disagree with me. But once they speak and my mind is made up they let it go. I know you need to be good and will remember that." Jane paused and then added, "Lay down next to your sister." She went over to Lisa and said to her, "Remain asleep as I speak to your sister. Just let my words to her flow over you while my fingers bring you to higher levels of orgasmic bliss in your dreams."

Jane went to Susan and straddled her. She kissed her friend and lover deeply and said, "Close your eyes and feel my hands and lips bringing you pleasure. Pleasure only a good girl feels. Cum for me stronger and better than you ever have before. Keep orgasming as you pass out and into a dream state where you and I are making love. My fingers and mouth continuing to keep your body and mind filled with orgasmic pleasure."

Jane got up and got a fresh cup of coffee. She wondered what happened to Susan's mind. While she had led the pair and guided her friend in college, she now seemed unable to make up her mind about everything. Whatever happened to Susan must not happen to her flight crew. She was still pondering it two hours later when the alarm went off on her phone. Glancing at it she went back and whispered in Lisa's ear, "Walk up feeling refreshed Lisa." The girl's eyes opened and reached for her. Instead of joining her, Jane put a finger to her lips and pointed at Susan. She then made a come here motion and moved out of the cabin.

Lisa fully awake joined Jane and said, "Mistress, if nothing else, I will always be your very good girl. I love you with all I am Jane and never want to be apart from you." She wanted to hold and shower Jane with kisses. She wanted to drop to her knees and worship her mistress. Instead she looked at her and said, "The dreams you gave me... oh god mistress they were so hot."

Jane smiled, "Even when apart I am here and here my love." She touched Lisa's heart and mind. "When we land, while I am dealing with a pair of bad girls, you four are going shopping and buying yummy clothing and high heels." She paused and then said, "Are you awake enough to spell Jason on the controls?"

"Yes mistress. She was worried about being separated from her mistress but buying proper clothing and high heels would make it all better. She wondered if she should spill Jason's secret. Yes, she decided it was her duty. "Jane... About Jason..." she looked down and added, "He is not what he seems."

Jane asked slowly, "In what way?" the thought shot through her head that he was married.

"He is a sister at heart mistress," Lisa said worried mistress would pitch a fit and throw him away.

"Oh is that all," Jane replied feeling relieved. She then added, "I'm not mad dear. I am going to help him become what he desires. Will you and your sisters be good girls and help me?"

Lisa was surprised and looked up at her mistress. "Of course mistress. I'll make sure my sisters toe the line."

"I'll take care of that part, I want you to have a quiet word with each making sure they are very supportive of her." Jane replied with a smile. "Could you head on up; Jason has been teaching Alice the air craft. I want you to take over for him and send the dear back."

Jane was sitting on the couch half way back when Jason came to her. "Come here and rest your head on my lap love."

He lay down and looked up at her beautiful face. "I love you so much and I'm sorry I hurt you Jane. Please forgive me."

"I do and did shortly after once I realized why you really left me. But I am wondering, why you didn't trust me enough to take a chance and tell me?" She felt him start to get up but held him in place with her hand. "Jason, I love you. I loved you then and never stopped. It's what was on the inside I fell in love with. It's not your cock, Susan has lots of rubber ones just as good." Jane paused, "Can't you at least come clean with me now?"

He closed his eyes as he spoke, "I don't remember a time when I didn't feel as if I were a female stuck in the wrong body. I was ashamed and tried to keep anyone from knowing. The things someone who is transsexual has to go through is beyond what you would do to a bad girl. I didn't dare tell anyone, only one person ever knew and only because she caught me changing before a flight."

"Don't be mad at Lisa, she is as supportive as I am." Jane paused and caressed his face. "Tell me your real name."

Jason looked up at his mistress, his mind blown that she was supportive of his inner need. "I never thought about it." Gulping he said, "Will you name me mistress?"

"Rachel is a lovely name for a lovely girl. I name you Rachel." Jane said looking down at Jason, no Rachel she reminded herself. She pulled Rachel's face up to hers and kissed her tenderly. "When we get home you will become fully what you wish. So buy clothing for the woman you will be with perky C cups." She caressed Rachel's face and added, "Would you like that dear? In ten days from when you start you will become a woman fully."

"You can do that mistress?" Rachel asked. It took much longer, years and then it was not complete.

"I have already made the treatments. It is a matter of making a new batch up for my sweet girl and helping her through her transition." Jane replied. "It will take longer for your name change to go through."

Rachel was in heaven. She was back with her mistress and allowed to become all at the same time. "Let me pleasure you mistress."

"I have a better idea," Jane replied. "Come and let me give you wonderful dreams." She had Rachel sit up and then led her back to the bedroom, "Lay down and close your eyes." She went to where Susan lay sleeping and whispered in her ear, "As you dream, see Jason become a beautiful woman named Rachel. That she is your sister instead of your brother excites you no end. Feel the need to help her in her transition grow and know those are good girl thoughts." Jane paused and then added, "Wake only when I tell you to Susan."

She went to where Rachel lay with her eyes closed, "Rachel, feel my hands and lips on your body bringing my very good girl pleasure. Mentally cum for me now and keep orgasming until you fall asleep. Even in your sleep, I am making love to you, turning you into a beautiful woman named Rachel. When it is time to wake up, you will think of yourself as Rachel. You will know that you will be able to show your true self to your sisters and that they will help you in any way possible."

Jane got up and went up front. She went to the cabin and watched as Alice held her hands lightly on the controls. "Lisa, is it okay if I barrow Alice for a bit?"

"Sure mistress," Lisa said. She put her hands on the controls and said, "I have the stick Alice."

"It's yours Captain." Alice said as she lifted her hands off the controls. She got up and followed Jane out to the main cabin.

Sitting at one of the chairs Jane pointed to the ground before her and smiled as Alice sunk down and knelt before her. "Of all, you are a true slave aren't you Alice."

"Yes mistress, my whole life has prepared me to kneel here before you." Alice replied looking up at her owner. She was hurting last night but now felt at peace knowing her mistress was back in control.

"As my one true slave, it is up to you to help your sisters find their way towards total submission. You don't boss or order, that is not your place. You are to listen to them and offer suggestions so that they may find peace when they need it." Jane said looking down at Alice. "It is a hard job and I know you will falter now and then. But I have faith in you Alice."

"I will try my best mistress," Alice said simply.

"I know you will." Jane replied. "Close your eyes for me." She paused and then said, "Imagine Jason becoming a woman named Rachel. I want you to hold onto that vision in your mind and fall in love with the idea of her transformation." Again Jane paused and then said, "While Susan can do makeup and Tina how to act in public. I want you to help comfort her fears when she needs a friend to talk to." She paused again and said softly, "Look at me Alice." When the girl opened her eyes she asked, "Will you be Rachel's friend as well as her sister?"

Alice knew the snap answer. She also knew mistress was serious and wanted a truthful answer. She finally decided this was why she was here. Mistress tasked her to become Rachel's friend because they were alike. They were true slaves. She had seen that in Jason and knew Rachel would be more so. "Yes mistress, Rachel and I are alike. Both of us are totally submissive to your will and true slaves."

"Okay baby girl," Jane said. "I knew I could count on you. How tired are you? Can you go for another hour or so?"

"I can go as long as you command mistress." Alice replied. She caught sight of Jane's frown and realized she made a mistake. "That is to say, I can go as long as you command mistress but if I can get a nap I would be at one hundred percent." She felt the edges of becoming a bad girl fading once she changed her answer.

"Okay pet, lay on your back and close your eyes." Jane paused and then added, "Feel my lips and mouth making love to you. Cum for me slave... cum stronger than you have ever before and don't stop. Even when you pass out, your body responds to my lips and hands as you continue to orgasm. This is the orgasm of a true slave, never ending, always keeping you in a state of rapture. Stay here in this state of bliss as your mind rests and dream of me making love to you. You will wake refreshed when I command you to."

Jane got up and walked up front, "May I join you? Alice was wiped out and needed a little nap."

Of course mistress, just don't touch the controls please," Lisa replied. She kept an eye as Jane sat down before turning her attention to the flight controls and airspace around them.

"From now on, I want you to think of Jason as Rachel. I am going to do everything in my power to help her become a woman Lisa and I need your help. I can do the biomedical work, Susan the makeup, Alice is the one completely submissive true slave of the four and she will become Rachel's friend. But you love, I need you to help her learn to walk and talk in public. Can you do it? More importantly will you do it?"

"Yes and Yes mistress," Lisa replied. She glanced at Jane and said, "My little sister is a real slave. Given half a chance she would be happy never doing anything more than kneeling at your feet."