Plain Jane Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she went by, Jane stopped and looked at the girl and said, "You are going to lock the front door and kneel behind your desk until I return. Do you understand?"

"Yes Dr. Brown," the girl, Betty, said softly not meeting Jane's eyes.

Going on in Jane looked at Keven. "What's the deal with the bitch?"

"Well... you know I have a thing for blonds Jane... We met at a bar and she needed work..."

"I can see where this is going," Jane replied. She gestured, "You know Susan already and she gestured to Rachel, "this is Rachel." Why don't you three get to know each other while I have a word with the hired help." Without waiting Jane went back to the reception area. Sitting down she opened her legs so the girl could better catch her scent and said, "How long have you been hopelessly in love with Keven?"

Betty was confused; she wasn't in love with the guy. She just was using him until a better catch came alone. She ... loved him that's why when he offered her the job she took it. Just to be close to him and hear his voice. "A week Dr. Brown," she replied.

"Dear, if you want to catch a man, you have to act and dress the part. For example, when working you need to look professional and be polite. When alone with him you can let your slutty side out and worship his cock properly. Do you understand what I am saying?"

Betty looked at how she was dressed and began to cry.

"I'll take that as a yes." She stood and said, "Take my hand child. Let's get you fixed up." She led her out and a few shops down to an upscale dress shop. Going to the woman behind the counter she said, "Don't mind my outfit I have to impress a man and get him to do as I please. She gestured to the girl, "This poor thing needs to look professional. I want at least ten outfits for her complete with accessories, purse and heels. Opening her purse, she counted out ten one hundred dollar bills to the woman. "Please do it right otherwise I might get upset."

The woman looked at the thousand before her and then Dr. Brown, "What if the total is over one thousand?"

"Then tell this pitiful creature and she will come get me." Jane replied. She took the girl's hands in hers, "Once you are done make sure you change and toss that crap you are wearing. Then come get me, even if I am in Keven's office. Okay dear?"

"Yes Dr. Brown," Betty replied.

Jane smiled and said, "Good girl. Listen to me and he will fall head over heels in love with you." She returned to the office and went in Keven was busy at the computer while Susan was sucking on his cock. "I see you waited," she said entering. "Where are we Keven?"

"Everything other than the photos and those documents are done." He paused and then moaned loudly, "Damn Susan did you swallow a vacuum cleaner?" He looked at Jane, "Did you chase off another receptionist?"

"No, in fact I just spent one large so she could buy professional clothes for work. She's shopping right now." Jane said she went up and around his desk. Sitting on it she opened her legs and giggled, "Commando today."

Keven couldn't help looking up the dark tunnel that was her dress to see Jane's bald flower and her slick labia. "So you are," he said slowly. It took a lot for him to look up at her. "Why are you being so nice to her Jane?"

"Because she is hopelessly in love with you Keven." She paused and then said, "Anyone else would be out the door but she really has the love bug."

"She's in love with me?" Keven asked like a trapped animal. He looked around as if trying to find an escape route.

"You can't fool me Keven. We've known each other for too long... You love her too."

"Yes but..." Keven said he stopped and then, "What if she takes off like all the others did?"

"Keven, she loves you and will love all the things you do. I'll talk to her and feel her out okay?"

"Okay Jane, but this doesn't get you out of us playing once I'm done."

"I'm planning on it Keven. I've had a rough time since last week and I need a serious fucking." Jane paused and then bent down so their faces were close, "I'll even let you go where no man has gone before."

Keven's eyes got large, "Jane, save that for the man you love."

She looked at Rachel, "See why I love this man, he won't fuck me in the ass even when I ask for it." She turned back to John, "There is one thing you must promise never to do to her. Never hurt her John no pain play at all."

"Jane, you know me better than that, I wouldn't hurt a fly any you know it."

"I know but I wanted to make sure we are on the same page. If you hurt her I might have to come back and hurt you. That would kill me inside but I would. No one hurts those I care about. That goes for her too just so you know." She paused and then smiled, "So how long before you can finish up and I can fuck you silly."

Keven groaned, "If I didn't have someone trying to milk a cow down there I would be taking pictures now."

"That's enough for now Susan. You can come worship me while the others work." Jane said going over to one of the chairs. Instead of stripping she waited for Susan and said, "You may undress me."

Susan nuzzled and made love to her mistress as she removed the latex dress from her body. Free of the confining latex, Jane's scent soon filled the air and she forgot all about taking her time. The minute Jane was seated and her legs open, Susan went for the prize.

Betty came back and walked into the office looking and feeling professional. She found Keven and the redhead taking head shots while Dr. Brown was being eaten out by the other woman. Going over to the doctor she said, "The total was nine sixty-four and twenty-eight cents."

"Good girl," Jane replied. She tapped Susan on the head until she looked up and said, "My good girl here needs a make-over. Say a sexy professional woman."

Susan stood and walked around the girl. She had to admit she looked much better dressed up." Turning to Jane she said, "Mistress I don't have my kit with me."

"I know," Jane replied.

"How much time do I have?"

"Will she need a perm?"

Instead of answering Susan looked at her, "Ever use rollers or a curling iron sister?"

"Not for a long time," Betty answered feeling a warm glow flow through her at the idea of being called sister.

Susan looked down at Jane, "Two hours' mistress if I can take her home and work my magic there."

"That's one hour of work time and thirty minutes travel each way Susan."

"I know mistress but it's the best I can do."

"Okay," Jane stood and kissed the girl tenderly on the lips. "You can trust Susan. She will teach you all you know about makeup and how to style your hair." She walked to the door with the girl and said tenderly, "You love Keven but you also know that I am your mistress. Go with your sister and have fun." She turned her head to look at Susan, "Lock the door on your way out and try to be back in two hours."

Betty's heart filled with joy to know Dr. Brown found her acceptable enough to take her as a slave. "Thank you mistress," she said lovingly.

"You're welcome pet," Jane replied. She turned back to Keven who was busy at the computer. Sitting down she opened her legs, "Hungry Rachel?"

"Always mistress," Rachel replied as she hurried over and knelt before her mistress's cunny to worship it.

"One," Jane said looking down at Rachel. The girl's scream was only muffled by her cunny. Rachel's eyes shot open and looked up at her mistress who smiled down at her, "Two..." Again, the soft scream and the girl's body twitched in pain. "Three..." Jane said softly and Rachel's eyes closed in pleasure as her body twitched. "Four.." That time it was a loud moan instead of a scream that Jane heard though again Rachel's back twitched as if it had been struck. In a whisper she asked, "What do you want Rach?"

"Do it mistress," Rachel begged.

"Do what?" Keven asked looking up.

Jane smiled and said, "Rachel wants me to ask you to throw her over your desk and fuck her silly. Personally, I would rather go first, but this is her day and I don't mind waiting."

"Almost done Jane then you two will get your wish." Keven said with a smile. He kept watching them until Jane reminded him to finish up.

Jane stopped Rachel and winked at her. Going over to his desk she purred, "You can't fool me Keven. You're taking your time because you are stalling."

"Stalling?" Keven asked looking at her. He closed his eyes and took in her heavenly scent.

"Yes stalling. You don't want Rachel. You don't want me. You want your receptionist. You have got it bad don't you, you want to make love to her and no one else."

Keven felt like a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "Sorry Jane."

"It's okay Keven. I know how deeply you love her and her you. You found your soul mate in her. She found her soul mate in you." Jane bent down and kissed him tenderly, "She is a lucky woman." Sitting back up she said, "And you got the steal of a lifetime. She is totally professional at work and uninhibited when you two are alone."

Keven leaned back and accepted Jane's tender kiss. He loved Betty with all his heart and hoped she would say yes. He needed her beside him as his wife. "Jane can you hold the fort for a few minutes?"

"Sure Keven," Jane replied.

"Thanks," He stood and said, "I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?" Jane asked.

Stopping at the door he said, "To buy a ring." He looked at Rachel and added, "Everything is done Rachel." He hurried out the door and down to the jeweler.

Jane got up and picked up Rachel's paperwork. She flipped through everything and smiled. Handing Rachel the folder, she began to get dressed. "Everything including your birth certificate shows Rachel," she said with a smile. Once she was dressed she sat back down and looked at Rachel. "I noticed something funny while working this morning. Care to hear about it?"

Rachel closed the folder and handed it back to her mistress, "Of course mistress."

Taking it Jane said, "Have you seen Kimmy's new look?"

"New look?" Rachel asked.

"Imagine a school girl, complete with bubble gum pink lipstick, eye shadow and nails. Add to that pigtails and a bouncy spirit. That's Kimmy now." She paused and then said, "She's fucking beautiful now."

"Do you think I could be a school girl too?" Rachel asked.

"You could try but you, Susan, and Tina are more mature and I don't know if you could pull it off. Let's ask Susan and see what she thinks." Jane replied. She smiled as she continued, "That was not the funny thing though. She spent the morning changing her look instead of working and got a proper school girl spanking." Jane lowered her voice, "I asked her to try the change so it wasn't really punishment. The funny thing was when I said five..." She watched Rachel twitch as she orgasmed. "She orgasmed just like that." She paused and then continued, "At ten it was stronger." She giggled as the other woman fell over and thrashed in pleasure on the floor. "That's what I'm talking about. Kimmy did the same thing as you just did."

Rachel knew what was coming and looked up at Jane, "Please mistress feed your dark desire."

Starting at eleven, Jane slowly counted and watched Rachel react to her mental whipping. She stopped after fourteen and said, "You know every time we do this Rachel, the need for it grows in you."

"I know mistress... but the pain is divine... please give me the next one," Rachel begged.

"How about we go right to twenty," Jane said. The reaction from Rachel was more than she expected. Instead of the girl simply passing out, she thrashed around as if trying to escape the whip. Finally, she slowed and simply twitched. The twitching passed and the woman lay still. "I know you can hear me Rachel...Sit up and open your eyes." The girl sat and opened her eyes although only the whites showed.

"Your dark desire is growing stronger. Soon you will always need my painful touch. Even my tender caress fills you with the pain your mind needs." Jane paused and then added, "Time to wake up." She watched as Rachel's eyes rolled down and focused on her. "You know every time we do this the desire gets stronger Rachel."

"I know mistress but I can't stop the need." She reached up and pinched her nipples hard. Even though she felt the pain, there wasn't any pleasure. "What am I doing wrong?" she whimpered.

"Only I can feed the hunger Rachel." Jane replied. "You should know that." She paused and then said, "Get up off the floor, Susan should be back soon and we have work to do." She went over to Keven's desk and computer and started rummaging around. She found what she was looking for or rather what she was afraid to find. In his rush to go buy a ring, Keven left his computer unlocked. She wasn't interested in the other things he had open; it was the recording program. Stopping it she erased the file and then told the drive to wash the unused portions.

She put her fingers to her lips as she continued searching for another recorder. Not finding one she led Rachel out to the outer office and whispered with her lips next to the other woman's ear, "No names or titles. Wait by the door and keep an eye out."

She checked out the girl's computer and though it was locked, she was able to look at the back. The microphone port was empty. Breathing a sigh of relief Jane joined Rachel with a worried look on her face. A few minutes later Susan showed up with a smiling girl. They met them outside and talked on the sidewalk.

"Let me look at you dear," Jane said. "Spin around slowly. Beautiful. Are you sure you know how to do it on your own?"

"Yes mistress, Susan taught me," Betty replied. "Do you think Keven will like it?"

"I'm sure he will..." Jane paused and then said, "Can you keep a secret?"

"Of course mistress," Betty replied shocked that her mistress felt the need to ask.

"Keven went to go buy a ring. He's going to ask you to marry him." Jane said with a smile.

"Can I say yes mistress?"

"Of course and then get married. I want you to be happy with your soul mate. I'm happy as long as he doesn't hurt my good girl." Jane replied. She gave the girl a tight hug and added, "I want you to go so wait inside for Keven and remember to act surprised when he pops the question."

"I will mistress and thank you for everything." Betty replied. She hurried inside and sat behind her desk.

"Let's go," Jane said. "I need to swing by the lab while we are out." Once they were on the road she said softly, "Fuck me."

"Mistress, what is it?" Rachel finally got the nerve to ask.

In reply Jane just shook her head. At the lab they went in and Jane went from computer to computer pulling the drives. In the supply room she dug out some boxes and went to her office. Wordlessly she removed every piece of paper from her desk. Thank god she kept her server at the house. Putting everything in the box she grabbed the bottle of Wild Turkey and opened it. Toasting the building silent she took a deep drink. She offered it to the pair who had watched her with growing alarm.

Susan took it and drank a large swallow before handing the bottle to Rachel. She figured out what was happening and wiped a tear away. She then carried the box out to the car and set it in the back seat next to where Jane was sitting. As she got in Rachel handed her a note, "Stop at Wally world and buy a disposable phone." With the note were five twenty dollar bills. "Mistress was right, fuck me," Susan thought to herself. Once they had the phone and were home she carried the box downstairs. She watched unspeaking as Jane fired up the biological disposal unit otherwise known as a small cremator. "Where will we go mistress?"

Jane looked at Susan and shook her head, "I don't know love. No one other than the government could change documents that fast. Hell, even Rachel's birth certificate was changed." She looked down, "You know they have been nosing around for a few months now. That bastard was even recording the whole time we were there. I fixed that little issue." She took the phone that Susan bought and looking up the number from her phone called a number.

"Hi, is Bruce back yet?" Jane listened and laughed, "No thanks dear. I'm at home now. Okay I'll hang on." A minute later she said, "Bruce if you had to disappear where would you go?"

Bruce replied, "Let us know who's bothering you Jane, we will fix his wagon." No one messed with Jane as far as he and the boys were concerned.

"It's not local, I got federal screws on my ass and need to disappear. Any ideas where I can go hide?"

"Ahh shit Jane," Bruce said. "Let me ask the boys. Hang on..." Jane listened to talking in the background. He picked up the phone and said, "Three options, Montana, Australian Outback, or see Fixer."

"Fixer is a fed Bruce. He's working undercover so leave him alone. I don't want him to know I know. I have someone on the inside keeping an eye on him." "I'll let you know where I end up if I can. Thanks for everything Bruce you and the boys are like family and I'm going to miss you." Jane hung up the phone and sighed. "Damn it Susan, why does every time I find some measure of joy something happens and fucks it up."

"I don't know Jane," Susan said pulling her mistress into a tight hug. She hated the government and them interfering with their happiness. As she held Jane close and let the woman cry she asked, "What did Bruce come up with?"

"Montana or the Australian Outback." Jane replied still clinging to Susan.

"You can't get much further away than those two." Susan replied.

"Gather everyone including Tina in the living room...we need to talk." Jane finally said as she let go of Susan. After Susan went up the stairs, she looked around her lab and sighed. Damn them for ruining her life she thought to herself. She followed slower up the stairs.

In the living room she saw that Alice was kneeling beside Kim. Both of them looked like sex crazed school girls. The other girls were ignoring the pair with the exception of Carla who was scowling at them. Walking over to Carla she crouched down next to the girl and said, "Baby, you don't need to hide your desire behind a scowl. Just imagine yourself with blond hair, looking like a fucking hot school girl just begging her mistress to give her a spanking."

Carla looked at her mistress, "Do you think... I mean may I..."

Jane put a finger to Carla's lip and said, "Allow me..." She raised up and said, "Kimmy, your sister here wants to be blond and a school girl again. Will you help her become a very special good girl for me?"

Kimmy perked up and smiled. "Of course mistress but it means a trip to the store."

"You three change into street clothes IE non latex and go. Please pick up a disposable phone too." Jane said. She waited until they left and looked at the others.

"Mistress while I understand may I say I would look silly as a school girl." Tina said softly.

"Rachel?" Jane asked.

"No thank you mistress," Rachel said shaking her head.

"Susan?"

Susan laughed, "Um.. no."

"Tina, the look would work for you. Do you want to be one of my hot school girls and begging for a spanking?" Jane asked. She left it open to see if Tina would jump for it.

Tina looked down, "Mistress, I really want to look like I did in school when you whipped me. However, you and I have grown past that haven't we."

"Yes dear we have. But I wanted to give you the option of returning to that time mentally and physically." Jane replied. A minute later three giggling girls hurried by and out the front door. She smiled and said, "Let your sisters enjoy their youth a few more days." The smile slid off and she sat on the floor before them. "I sit here because I need help from women I have found I love with all my heart. This is Jane talking to you instead of your mistress."

"Just spit it out Jane or would you rather I do?" Susan said tenderly.