Plain Jane Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That got Jane's goat and she began hitting faster and harder as she counted. Before the girl finished her first orgasm, Jane was already up to eight. She hit fourteen just as Carol stopped quivering. But at twenty the girl was still mewing in pleasure from the fifteenth orgasm. Going from one to the next dropped her and she passed out while standing. Dropping the whip Jane rushed to slow her fall and between her and Lisa got her to the ground.

"Rachel..." Jane said looking at her. As she picked up her whip she asked, "How far?"

"At least twenty-five unless you cheat like you did with Carol."

As she swung and counted, Jane said, "I didn't say I was going to go slow," She varied the speed from really slow to hitting fast. Although Rachel stepped forward and whimpered, she moved back into place. Even when the orgasms flowed from one to the next the girl managed to remain standing until twenty-five where she stepped forward and sunk to her knees.

Margret, time to feed," Jane commanded. The woman stepped forward and like Susan and Lisa only made it to ten before she cried out and moved away whimpering. "You know you loved it Margret," Jane said looking at the whimpering girl.

"Yes Mistress I did.. I do..." Margret said softly. She wanted to get back up and feel more of the pure pain and pleasure mix.

Turning Jane looked at Tina, "And then there was one..." Dropping the whip to the ground she said, "You know what I am going to ask Tina so why not just tell me."

"Mistress you know who and why already. Must I say it?" Tina asked.

"Yes dear. Margret came clean and so can you."

"SIS or MI 6 take your pick mistress. The reason is obvious, you are too smart and we knew sooner or later you would be tasked to make a personal stealth suit." Tina paused and then added, "I was to make sure we had it also." Dropping her arms and looking down she said softly, "I guess this is when you make me leave."

"Did I tell you to drop your arms Tina?" Jane replied.

"No Mistress," Tine replied putting her arms back up and interlacing her fingers.

Stepping forward Jane said, "I know you must do what you must do. Nevertheless, I must know where your loyalties lie. I can fight one war but not on two fronts at once."

"Mistress I am and have always been yours since college. If it came down to picking you or my country, I would pick you." Tina met Jane's gaze and added, "You are my world and without you I am nothing."

"How do you pass information?" Jane asked.

"Coded text."

"What have you given them?"

"Nothing Mistress other than reporting what you sold the government." Tina paused, "I said I could not attain samples or the formula without attracting attention."

"Like Margret, from now on you will only report what I allow." She paused and then smiled, "Can you send a pic?"

"Yes Mistress," Tina replied not sure where this was going.

"Your phone is in my room, get it." Jane commanded. She grabbed a sheet of paper and wrote down the formulas for skin growth. She made notations and arrows pointing stop points for bone, muscle and nerve growth on it. As an afterthought she added some doodles."

When Tina returned Jane handed her the sheet. She looked at it and then up at Jane, "Mistress, do you understand what you are doing?"

"Yes," Jane replied. "Once you send this I am going to destroy the phone just to cover any bases."

She took a close up of the sheet of paper and sent it. Tina didn't have long to wait to receive a reply. "$?" She held it up so Jane could see and said, "Mistress what should I reply?"

In response Jane took the phone and removed the battery. She set it down on the coffee table and picked up the whip. Looking at Tine she asked, "How far do you think you can go sweetness?"

"Let's find out," Tina replied. She set the pile down on the coffee table and stood next to her kneeling sisters. "I understand and am ready Mistress."

Jane slowly counted as she whipped Tina. She worked from her upper back down to her ass before working her way up again. As she had before she didn't stop at every fifth count. Instead she continued. When she reached twenty-five Jane stopped herself. "I know you can go more but that's enough. Kneel beside your sisters." She cleaned their backs and painted skin regeneration on their wounds.

"Turn, kneel, and face me," Jane commanded. She knelt on the floor facing them and looked over the girls slowly, "We can either hunker down or go shopping. I vote for shopping. Rachel, Alice? Can you fly from here to Miami and then across the pond?" She looked at Lisa, "You and I have not had enough rest to fly."

Mistress, you know damn well I would fly if you asked it no matter how tired I am," Rachel replied.

"So would I," Alice chimed in.

"Ah hell... you know I would too Mistress." Lisa said after a moment.

"Let me put it differently. We can leave tonight or leave tomorrow morning. It is up to you Rachel." Jane paused and looked at her girls, "Girls, you belong to me in all ways possible and your submission will grow deeper as we go. That submission means your choices are centered on doing what is best or pleases me." She looked into Rachel's eyes and added, "If that means sleeping for eight hours so you are rested to fly safety, then you must speak up."

"Mistress, it has been a long day, a few hours' rest would be helpful for Alice and I." Rachel finally said.

"You two come with me," Jane said. "The rest of you can get some water and hit the bathrooms while we are gone." She stood and walked to her bedroom with Rachel and Alice following. Pointing to the bed she said, "Lay down on your back, arms crossed on your chest and legs together." She spent a few moments positioning them. "Close your eyes and feel me covering you in a latex sleep sack. It is just like a sleeping bag except it holds you in place until I let you out." She paused, "Feel how relaxing it is as you are bound by your mistress in her bed." Again Jane paused, "Feel yourself drift into a deep sleep at my command. Deep... deep... asleep." She watched them for a few minutes as they lay unmoving before leaving and returning to the living room.

Jane knelt and looked at Tina who was waiting for her return. "How can I meet with someone important without the US government catching on? Do I want to meet with them or is it better if we continue the way we are now with you passing on info for me? Please guide me."

"Mistress, stay in the background for now. Why did you want to meet?"

"Because by the time we return, there will be more bugs in this house then flees on an old tick hound." Margret replied before Jane could. She knelt next to her sister and looked at Lisa as she continued, "I'm sure the government will send a team in the moment we take off." She looked at Jane and said, "I received a text asking for me to find a way for all of us to be gone at the same time."

"Tina do you think you can get a sweeper for bugs for us on some pretext or another?" Jane asked.

"I can ask mistress," Tina replied. "The offer still stands you know Jane," she added a moment later. She looked at Margret, "I offered safe asylum for Mistress and all of our sisters if she wants to move to the UK."

"Tina, with all its faults, it's still my home." Jane replied.

"Yes Mistress," Tina replied looking down.

"However there is nothing wrong with applying for dual citizenship for all of us assuming I can reach an agreement with your government." Jane added. "Once out of country set it up please." She looked at Margret, "Feel safe flying with me in the morning?"

"Flying where Mistress," Lisa asked as she came in and knelt next to her sisters.

"I'm thinking of visiting Dr. Mann and twisting his tail on our way." Jane shot back. "This shit is going to get out of hand real fast." She looked up at Susan and the others who just walked in, "Susan, who said the best defense is a good offence?"

"Some say Jack Dempsey said it," Susan replied. "But you remember US History as well as I do Jane, you helped me study." She struck a pose and lowered her voice, "Make them believe, that offensive operations, often times, is the surest, if not the only ... means of defense." She smiled, "Remember ole sour puss Smith put that on every quiz?" She looked at her sisters as she knelt beside them, "George Washington said it in 1799."

"In the morning, you girls will load the jet and fly to Washington DC. If I don't meet you there in say a day, then go on to London, shop till you drop and return." Jane said.

"And what may I ask will you be doing Mistress?" Susan said softly.

"Taking the fight to them," Jane replied.

She expected Susan or Lisa to put up a fuss but it came from Carla, "No Mistress."

"What do you mean no," Jane shot back.

"She means no as in the two letter word meaning not a fucking chance in hell," Susan said calmly.

"Mistress, you said not one half hour ago that we must say no when you are doing something that is not safe," Tina added.

"Margret are you and Lisa going to put your oars in also?" Jane asked.

"Jane you cannot fly the twin engine alone yet, so I must stay behind also." Lisa said. "As for the rest, you can tie your own shoes so that means you must be all growed up."

"Mistress, you can't take on the group who are coming to bug the house and lab alone. The odds will be against you," Margret said softy.

Jane looked at her girls who as she met their eyes looked down. "You know I could order you into the plane or out of my house forever. Is that what you want it to come to? Do I need to be a bitch to keep you girls safe from harm?

"Mistress, I was going to stay out of this disagreement but now find I must speak plainly." Lisa paused, took a big breath and let it out slowly. Closing her eyes, she said, "It is our job to keep you safe from harm. We take care of each other. Oh sure if you ordered us all to go we would follow your commands. We would go to the first airport and come back by foot if we had to." She opened her eyes and blinked back tears, "Jane, it's just like flying, when the pilot needs help, her crew steps up."

She thought about it and sighed knowing that Lisa and the others were right. "The turboprop can take 4 total. Lisa, myself and two others." She paused and then asked, "Who here is willing to kill without hesitation?" As they started to answer she held up her hand, "Think it through... I need to get answers and don't plan on using drugs to get the answers I want."

Standing she looked down at them, "It won't be pretty or fun. More importantly it won't be fast so think about your own limitations." Jane turned her attention to Lisa, "As you said you must be with me so I'm sorry Lisa but you will have to see and be part of it." She looked down and then left them to discuss it alone.

Jane was sitting outside in the dark when she saw a figure walk up and kneel on the concrete next to her. "Mistress, I have been and seen combat as had Rachel so if it weren't for her having to fly with Alice, I would say we two could back you up."

"Lisa you know damn well I could fly alone and you go with the others. I didn't want to correct you inside but facts are facts." Jane said not looking down at her.

Jane, you are at a bad point in flying for young pilots. You know just enough to take chances and not enough to get out of them when they fail. You are not ready. You don't have enough air time or experience." Lisa replied.

"Can you face what I am going to do to get the answers I seek?"

"Yes Mistress," Lisa replied.

"And the others?"

Mistress, if you asked it any here would skin another alive if you asked it and not lose a moment's sleep. When I left they were fighting over who was most qualified to remain behind with us."

"Who would you pick to back you up?" Jane asked.

"If it weren't that Alice needs another pilot to fly with her, I would say Rachel and Carla." Lisa said slowly. "However, since Rachel is out, I would say Margret and Carla."

Jane was surprised. She expected Lisa to say Susan. "Why those two?"

"Carla has lived on the streets and after you turned her away at the store hitchhiked all the way to be with you. Then she knelt in place moving only to use the bathroom for a week. She will do anything you ask without fail. Margret needs to prove herself worthy of your love."

"Margret has nothing to prove to me."

"She needs to prove it to herself." Lisa said softly.

Standing Jane said, "Wait here." She walked back in and looked down at the other girls still debating. "Carla, you and Margret will stay behind and help. The rest of you are to act as bait and fly off. If I call for you to return you will return." Jane looked at Susan, "You will be in charge of your sisters while we are separated. I want the rest of you to fly to Florida and pick up various caliber hand guns and long guns with scopes plus at least 500 rounds for each."

"As you command," Susan replied looking down. She wanted to stay behind but they knew before Lisa walked out who Jane was going to pick. Her sister had told them who it would end up being before going to their mistress.

With sudden inspiration Jane grabbed her phone and called Kevin, her former lawyer. After about ten rings he finally picked up. "Why is it Jane you always call when I'm busy?"

"Because I love waking you up Kevin," Jane replied. She paused and then added, "I know who you really work for but need some help from a lawyer and you're the only one I know and semi trust."

"Jane, I have always done what I could to help you, you know that. If you had asked I would have told you when we first met. You have done more for me than I could ever repay and we both know it. Now, what can I do to help you?"

"You remember John my travel agent? Did you ever meet Margret his girlfriend?" Jane asked.

"Give me a second," Jane heard Kevin get up and after a moment sounds of papers shuffling. Finally, he said, "Got her file right here. What do you want to know?"

"Her sister is up for parole; can you see that she is released to me? Jane asked.

"That's a tall order Jane. Why is she important to you?" Kevin asked.

"Because someone is using her to try and blackmail Margret and me through her." Jane replied.

"Let me make a few calls,"

Wait... before you go, I need her dress and shoe sizes. I'm going shopping and I want to make sure I have proper clothing for her when you spring her. Also, would you put your better half on?" Jane asked.

"What makes you think I have her spending the night Jane?" Frank asked.

"Because she loves the hell out of you and if you had refused her she would have called me crying." Jane replied. "Please Kevin she's important to you and as such to me."

Ah hell... hang on," Kevin said. Jane heard him breathing and then his voice saying tenderly, "Honey, would you speak to Dr. Brown?"

"Mistress? What's wrong?" a woman's voice came on.

"Nothing's wrong pet. I was just worried about you. Is Kevin treating you right?" Jane asked.

She heard giggles and then the woman replied, "Oh yes Mistress. He asked me to marry him just like you said he would." There was a pause and then she asked, "Would you be my maid of honor?"

"If that's what you wish dear of course I will. I am going to London to do some shopping and wondered if you wanted me to pick you up some yummy latex, corsets, nylons, and high heels? Or you could ask for two days off and come with us."

Jane smiled as she heard the girl say, "Kevin, can I have two days off to go shopping with Mistre... Jane?"

"Let me speak to her please love." Franks voice replied softly. "Jane, where are you going to take her shopping?"

"London, they have the best latex and corsets." Jane replied. "We both know how you feel about both of them Kevin. Want me to pick you up something? Or do you want to come too?"

"You know I do Jane but first..." she heard footsteps a door opening and closing, more footsteps and then another door opening and closing. "Okay I'm outside now, Jane. Two questions, are you planning on running? And why did she call you Mistress?

"No I am not going to run Kevin. I have a home here. As for the second part she called me mistress out of respect. If she were one of mine, she would be here instead of with you. It is you she loves and only respects me. Jane paused, "Kevin, if I asked you to call me mistress what would you do?"

He was slow in answering but finally said, "If we were together or with someone I felt safe speaking in front of I would." Kevin said. "In fact I am kneeling now Mistress."

"I have something here to take care of first before I can go get you both for the trip. Use the excuse that I trust you and you will keep an eye on me if you wish." Jane paused and then said, "Kevin I'll be out in the next day or so. Hold on," She looked down at Margret, "Dear I know I said I wanted you to stay, but would you be willing to go talk to Kevin. He's a fed but one of the good guys."

"If you wish it mistress, I will go."

"I want Margret to come talk to you in person. Kevin the ones blackmailing her work for the agency. I think and have identified the man as a Mr. Jones who was a field agent in Afghanistan a few years ago. He is working with a Major Frankon, Army spec forces." Jane paused, "Dare I bring her to talk to you?"

"Jane as your lawyer I must advise you truthfully. Don't bring her here, it is not safe. I am a little fish in the bureau and could not protect her if they came to get her. However, I will do what I can to get her sister released to you. You have my word on that."

"Thank you Kevin." Jane replied. "Now go give that good soon to be wife a kiss from me to her and tell her it's only fair for her to return the favor from me to you. I'll be in touch." She turned off the phone and then looked at Margaret, "You will stay close to me, Kevin said it's not safe for you there to talk to him. However, he will do what he can about getting your little sister released to me." She crouched down before Margret, "Do you want your little sister kneeling beside you?"

"Yes Mistress, you can give her the guidance and love she so desperately needs." Margaret said softly.

"Then she will kneel beside you with your other sisters if that is what she truly wants and needs." Jane replied. She looked at Susan, "Instead of flying far, fly somewhere in state. Carol will buy everything on one my cards. Stick together no matter what. No one runs off to the bathroom alone. No one goes out to the car alone... No one alone. I lose one of you girls and I lose my advantage."

"I understand Mistress, just like the meeting." Susan replied. She looked down at her pink nail polish and sighed, "Girls Dr. Brown is counting on us. We need to go look the part," She looked at Jane and then added, "Dr. Brown, I just wish a week would go by where I could be nothing more than your good girl in pink."

"So do I," Jane replied. She watched as they got up and walked out. She looked at Carla, Margaret and Lisa still kneeling before her. "You understand what I must do. Have any of you fired a gun before?"

"We all have Mistress," Lisa replied.

"Any good?"

"I got my first doe at 10," Carla replied with a smile.

"I can shoot skeet but never learned pistol," Margaret replied. "John...Carol taught me how."

"I had to learn basic firearms mistress in the air force. Close combat and self-defense." Lisa replied.

"First thing in the morning I will go into town and pick up a pistol, shot gun and rifle for you three. She looked at Carla, "Find out what your sisters prefer and make notes of it. You will go with me into town to pick out your rifle and scope. You will be on over watch and take out anyone who interferes. Can you do it love?"

"Yes Mistress, do you want scared off, disabled, or killed," Carla asked.

"You won't be able to scare them off. If not disabled or killed outright, they will try to circle around and get you from behind." Lisa said.