Plan B

Story Info
Woman approaches father-in-law for help in getting pregnant.
2.8k words
4.32
76.4k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the dinner finished, Edward thanks his wife and he rises up to gather the plates and dishes. They just finished eating dinner with his son, Joshua, and his wife, Holly. The young woman, her blonde hair tied in a taut ponytail, rose after Edward, carrying more plates into the kitchen with him.

"You don't have to help me," says Edward, taking the plates from Holly with a pat on her shoulder. "Go to the living room, have some more wine. I got this."

Holly glances towards the dining room, now empty, with Joshua and Michelle convening into the living room couch to continue their argument—whatever it was about. "Thanks, but I don't really feel like listening to Joshua complain about work—again. I do enough of that at home." She leans her hip against the counter while Edward opens the dishwasher door and proceeds to rinse and clean their dishes. "And I've been meaning to ask you something, actually."

Edward hums over the sound of running water. "Alright then, but let me finish washing these first. Then you can have my full attention."

In the meantime, while Edward scrubs pots and pans, Holly tells him about the goings-on in her workplace. She works at a publishing company, a senior editor for a big name publisher. She excitedly explains her recent acquisition, its plot and details, while Edward listens. Holly talks until Edward peeled off the dishwashing gloves and hangs them over the sink.

"Alright, what do you have to ask?" He undoes his dishwashing apron and returns it to its hook. Holly inhales a shaky breath which he watches in amusement. "You seem terrified out of your wits."

"I am, a little," she chuckles. "It's a bit of a private matter..."

Edward blinks and runs a hand through his thick head of hair. He rubs his scruffy jaw. "Are you sure you want to talk to me about this?"

Holly nods. "It has to be you."

"Alright then, let's head into my office."

Edward leads Holly upstairs into the spare bedroom that he converted into his office. The walls are covered in shelves of books. A desk sits in the centre of the room, the office chair's back facing against the windows, with a comfortable-looking sectional couch beside it. "Have a seat," Edward says, approaching his mini-bar. "Want something to drink?"

"Whisky would be great," Holly says.

Edward prepares the drinks for himself and his daughter-in-law, and sits beside her with the two lowball glasses filled with amber liquid. He watches her clutch the glass in her hands, knuckles tense.

"So you know how I and Josh are trying to get pregnant," she says in a hurried, trembling voice.

Edward sputters and coughs into his drink. "I never would have expected this to be a topic of conversation between the two of us."

"I'm sorry, but you're the only one I know who can help!" Holly sets her drink on the coffee table and faces Edward. "Josh... He's decent at sex, but that's not the problem. We've been trying to get pregnant for so long that I don't think his sperm actually... you know, works."

"Did you both get tested?" He asks, shifting in discomfort.

"No, but..."

Edward waves a hand. "You mentioned that you need my help. With what, exactly?"

Holly takes in another deep breath. "I want you to get me pregnant."

The silence that lapses is deafening. Edward, with a steady hand, finishes the liquid in his glass. He allows it to sear his throat. "What?"

"You're Josh's father, meaning he has half your DNA. And with Josh existing, we know that you can actually get me pregnant. Please, Edward. I really want children." Holly begs. She grasps Edward's knee while she looks at him with her dark, imploring eyes.

"And how do you propose we do this? Sperm donation?"

"No, I—I thought we could have sex."

Edward's right eye twitches. "You're asking me to cheat on my wife and to let you cheat on my son—with me. You're out of your mind." He rises from the couch and paces the patch of hardwood floor in front of his desk.

"Would you rather I go to someone else?" Holly retorts. "Cheat on your son with a complete stranger? Don't you want grandchildren?" Edward can see that Holly is grasping at straws, reaching for any reason to make him agree to what she asked of him. He strokes his beard to appear in thought, he eyes his daughter-in-law and immediately felt like a lecher. To sleep with a girl less than twice his age is one thing, but to sleep with a girl less than twice his age, who's married to his son, and in order to impregnate her is another layer of hell entirely.

He ceases his pacing and shoots Holly a glare. "I rather you talk to my son about this."

"You and I both know he has a false sense of bravado. If I bring up his sperm count, he'll surely think it's emasculating." Holly sighs. "I love him but he can be hopeless."

Edward palms his face and rubs his thumb against his eyelids. "I do want grandchildren, and I know Michelle is dying to have a few," at this, Holly lights up. "I'm doing this for my family," Edward stresses, his daughter-in-law sprouting off the couch to wrap her arms around his neck in a hug. Unlike previous shows of affection, this is a loaded gun. Edward feels hyper-aware of Holly's body, the faint smell of roses against the nape of her neck, her thigh against his thigh.

"I'm doing it for the family," he repeats. He puts distance between himself and Holly. "And not for my own gain."

Holly bites her lip and nods. Her hazel eyes sparkle with newfound hope and unbridled excitement. "You won't regret this, I promise."

"You can't tell anyone," Edward says firmly. "They won't understand."

"I won't," Holly stands closer now. Edward can see the delicate curves of her eyelashes, the faint freckles across her cheeks. The skin of his throat flexes. His office feels stifling and warm and the supple body of this young woman seems to him a low-hanging forbidden fruit. In his navy slacks, his cock stirs. He grasps the pleat of his pants that masks his growing erection and allows himself to look at Holly's mouth—a mouth that she primed—plumped and glistening—for his hungry eyes.

Without his realizing it until it's too late, Holly's hand grazes his jaw. She rises to the tips of her toes and presses a furtive if not delicate kiss on Edward's mouth—which now feels chapped and inadequate against the silken texture of her lips. Edward stiffens, his arms acting out of their own volition. He pulls her closer, her chest and thighs against his. The kiss flares and stokes his arousal so that it grows into something fierce. Edward grasps Holly's waist, parts her mouth with a gentle coaxing of his tongue. She opens his mouth like an eager blossom, her wet tongue touching his. Her nails rake across the sharp angle of Edward's jaw, a small whimper escaping her.

Blood rushes in every part of Edward's body—from his ears to the pit of his belly to his erection. His shoulders tenses when Holly's warm, confident hand curls around the shaft of his penis, pressing it firmly against his thigh. It's been weeks since he last shot his load and as old as he is, it still takes a toll on him. So when Holly sinks on her knees, her face so dangerously close to Edward's crotch, a spurt of precum drenches the cotton of his boxers.

"Jesus Christ," he gasps, his cock echoing the pulse of his heart. Unable to resist, he grips his meat to give it some pressure, the aching of his balls never ceasing.

As a response to her father-in-law's heavenly pleas, Holly undoes his belt and the buttons of his slacks. She presses her humid mouth against his cock. He has never wished for a fabric to disappear in his entire life.

Hard as he was, with a voice that urges him to hump the mouth of his daughter-in-law, he is still conscious of the wrongdoings happening in his own damn home office. A psychological block, as it was, keeps him from reaching out and taking. Instead, he clenches his fists, watches with delirious desire as Holly licks the wet spot formed by his precum, right against the tip of his cock.

A shuddering breath escapes him. Holly seems to take delight in his reactions, purposefully languid in her movements. She peels back his boxers and out springs Edward's rigid cock, its veins thick and defined, the tip glistening with translucent pre-ejaculate. A delicate purr vibrates from the back of Holly's throat.

"Joshua definitely didn't inherit this from you," she says, her lips grazing the base of his meat. Her tongue curls against Edward's heavy balls, taking one sphere in her mouth to give it a tender suck.

"Please don't talk about my son while my balls are in your mouth," Edward groans. Deciding to forget everything else, he grasps the back of Holly's neck to keep her mouth on his balls. With his free hand, he grips his cock and strokes it. His thumb swipes the leaking eye to coat his cockhead with his cum.

Holly dislodges from his testicles and licks his fingers, trying to get to the tip of his meat. "Use my mouth instead, daddy."

Edward's brain short-circuits. His eyes turn glassy. He grasps either side of Holly's head, leaving his cock resting atop her tongue. He thrusts, his cockhead dragging the length of Holly's waiting tongue. She wraps her lips around the meaty shaft, her jaw working to keep its girth in her mouth.

Hissing from the warmth that envelopes him, Edward repositions them, cradling Holly's head so his cock doesn't fall out of her mouth. He straddles her body, her head now resting against the arm of the low couch. With her throat exposed, the position forces her to look into Edward's eyes. His balls press against her chin and drags against the skin of her throat.

He fucks her mouth, eager and greedy, chasing after the orgasm. As it turns out, he need not run very far. He jackrabbits into Holly's waiting mouth, her jaw slack, spit dripping down her chin.

"Daddy's gonna come," Edward growls, the words leave his mouth before he can control them. His cock hardens further and Holly's eyes go wide as it throbs. He yanks his meat out of her mouth and fists the head, its wet sounds filling the heady, panting silence of the room. "Stick that tongue out, I want a target."

Obediently, Holly exposes her tongue to her father-in-law who seems to have lost all inhibition. He drags the weeping tip of his penis against her tongue, his hips piston shakily. He bites back a desperate groan, deep and feral in his throat, as cum shot out of his twitching meat. Ropes of it coat Holly's tongue and it drips, down her throat and her chin, and still she keeps her tongue out to catch all of Edward's sperm.

Holly, with her blown out pupils and swollen lips, meets Edward's gaze and swallows. This causes an additional spurt of cum to shoot out of him, and it lands on her cheek. She also latches her mouth to the head of Edward's cock, and he convulses from sensitivity. She licks the errant drops of cum and smiles.

Wiping the sweat off his brow, Edward takes a step back. What he has done dawns on him, and he would have felt guilt if not for the hazy glow of a spectacular orgasm. He helps Holly to her feet and, gripping her slick chin, he kisses her, tastes his load on her tongue. He wipes his cum off her cheek. She moans into his mouth and clings to him, her legs weak and trembling.

"You're a good girl," Edward murmurs against her mouth.

"Only for you, daddy," Holly whimpers.

Edward guides Holly to sit on the couch. He sidles up to her, kissing her cheek, her ear, her neck. She trembles like a leaf, gasps when Edward's rough hands hike her dress up her thighs. He shoves her legs apart, his roughness a bravado that contrasts with his gentle mouth on her ear. He nibbles her lobe, peels aside her slick panties, and drags his fingers against her swollen clit. He dips his fingers into her drooling hole, grinning when she squirms against him.

Holly grasps Edward's arm and her hips move upwards, and she fucks herself into his fingers.

"I wish that's your cock in my pussy," Holly moans into Edward's neck, her hips bucking into him. "I wish you're fucking me right now, stretching me with that cock."

Edward moans and slips two fingers inside her, pumps into her while slick, wet noises echo in his ears. "Where did you learn to speak like that, huh?" He teased, biting her lower lip. He curls his fingers, strokes the spot that makes Holly's hips buck and her legs tremble.

"I'm so close," she whines, and Edward pounds his fingers into her faster. He kisses her deep, his tongue tracing the fine row of her upper teeth. She gasps into his mouth and she tenses. Her cum floods, she screams and he swallows the sounds she makes all while coaxing her orgasm to last longer.

Holly wrenches her mouth off of her to take lungfuls of air. Edward fingers her walls, the mouth of her cervix, and eases his fingers out of her. She shudders and gasps at the loss, her eyelids half-closed.

Edward kisses her brow and wipes his fingers on tissues he has on his desk. The room smells musty now, thick and humid with sweat and bodily fluids. Eventually, Holly stirs from her reclining position and arranges herself as best as she could so that what they had been doing won't be obvious. Edward tucks his now soft cock in his pants, suppresses the urge, but finds himself kissing Holly deep in the mouth.

She peels her mouth off his to say something, but a voice resounds from the hallway—the voice of his son looking for his wife—wrests them back into reality. Holly, quick on her feet, steps back from her father-in-law's body, and with a final smile and a lick of her bottom lip, responds to the cries of her husband.

Edward releases the longest sigh, a breath he has been holding in his lungs. He follows Holly out of his office.

"What were you two doing in there?" Joshua asks, giving Holly a peck on the cheek. Edward tries not to change his expression—his son just kissed where his semen landed, not ten minutes ago.

"Talking about Holly's recent acquisitions. And showing me the fall catalogue for her books." Edward says, the lie sliding off his tongue with such slippery ease. If he can lie about something like this so boldly, who knows what else he can do?

All four of them crowd the entryway by the front door, Edward helping Holly into her coat while Michelle plies Joshua with leftovers packed in boxes. "I made you your favourite lemon loaf, dear," Michelle tells Holly. "Don't let Joshua eat it all."

"Thanks," Holly laughs, rapping her knuckles against Joshua's ribs. "You heard the lady." Facing her father-in-law, Edward pats Holly's cheek in an action that he hopes to be fatherly and congenial.

"You two drive safe now," he hugs first his son and then Holly. Her arms tighten around him, her face pressing against the crook of his neck. She breathes deeply and dislodges from the embrace, all within a few seconds. He clears his throat, opens the front door, and ignores the sly smile that adorns Holly's face.

After their final goodbyes, Edward follows his wife into their bedroom to prepare to sleep, talking about everything and nothing the way couples married for an upwards of twenty years do. Sliding under the cool covers in nothing but boxers, Edward watches his wife wash her face and moisturize in the bathroom.

"Did Josh talk to you about grandkids?"

"He did, yeah. He said they were 'trying really hard' but I didn't really want to know what he meant by that," Edward laughs at the face Michelle made—a cross between disgust and repulsion. "I do hope it happens soon though. I don't want to be too old to take my grandkids out. I want to be able to keep up with them." She peels the duvet and slides into bed, kissing Edward on the cheek. "Did you and Holly talk about grandkids?"

"We did."

"What'd she say?" Michelle nuzzles into Edward's broad and hairy chest, her hand stroking the fur of his belly.

If only you knew. "Nothing much, just that she wants kids so badly."

"I hope they get pregnant soon."

"Me too."