Plan B - Sex Sells Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This former lover also told her that the government had also launched the civilian equivalent of this program, and was now paying the general public to donate as well, but that very few people knew about it. They both wondered what the hell the government wanted a bunch of semen for, and wondered if they were trying to weaponize it or something crazy like that. (Maybe they could modify it somehow and disperse it via an airburst bomb or something and impregnate an enemy country? An entire country of fertile women all giving birth at the same time, would that cripple an enemy, an army? Who can ever know what the government is up to?)

Carly began researching the program, and quickly realized it would be a perfect fit for Dr. Mike's operation, as all the collected semen had to be certified as "non-diseased" by a medical doctor, and that blood tests would be required to verify that the donors didn't have any STIs, and she just happened to be a phlebotomist.

Further research into this seemingly bizarre program revealed that the government was currently paying $483.12 per oz of semen. (6 months ago they had been paying only $312.86, so she knew that it was a seller's market) That seemed like a lot of money to Carly, until she researched the amount that a man ejaculates on average, and found out that it was only anywhere from 1/4 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon, and of course it takes 6 teaspoons to make an ounce. So, if an average man donated 1/2 of a teaspoon of sperm, she/they would need 12 men to harvest one ounce, or the $483.12. (That works out to about only $40.00 per man she realized)

She knew that they would have expenses to cover, that they would need to buy supplies for this operation, like needles and tubes for blood collection, lab testing fees for the blood, storage containers in a nitrogen freezer unit for the sperm, scales to weigh their "product," and dry ice shipping containers to get the sperm where it needed to go, among other things.

It was when Carly put pencil to paper, and figured out that there wasn't enough money in simply harvesting sperm for her government, that she began to get excited! As she applied her brilliant mind to the problem and as the solutions that started to appear in her mind began to solidify, her old, inner slut also began to emerge, and her panties were perpetually wet when she was thinking about this opportunity. Now that the time was near to actually get started on her pet project, she was having a hard time concentrating on just taking care of the patients that were in the clinic for an eye exam or to buy glasses or contacts. That just seemed so awfully boring suddenly...

At the end of the day, she and Dr. Mike locked the front door at 5:00 and had a business meeting. They reviewed the government requirements that they were required to meet, and decided that all those boxes were checked. Carly reprinted the license and ripped it into four parts again in front of him, stuffed it in her bra and raised her eyebrows at him, and they both laughed, but he told her to print the damn thing out again and pin it to the wall as they were required to do by law. They did an equipment inventory and decided they had everything they needed to get started, and Dr. Mike said he had talked to the testing lab's owner just this afternoon, and the man had promised him a maximum 4 hour turn around on all their blood samples.

They spoke of logistical matters, and decided that even though they could get a blood test back in a maximum of 4 hours, that they would require a donor to come in one day for a "consultation" and blood test, and then have him come back the next day, or later to make his first sperm donation. They both knew that this operation was going to take a lot of Carly's time, so they discussed how Dr. Mike would have to take over some of the paperwork and glass fittings that she had always done. They spoke of the possibility of hiring someone else to help out when that became necessary, but both knew it would take a "special" person to be part of this team and it's new venture.

Dr. Mike wanted to be reminded of her plans to increase their income over and above what just harvesting a few ounces of semen would generate, and to hear her "rate schedules" one more time, so she happily launched into explaining what had been making her panties so very wet for the last two weeks.

"During the "consultation," I will of course comport myself, and be dressed, very seductively. I will sit across from them in the "4th eye" room, and discreetly give them an eye full of my "assets" as I explain the government program to them, offering to give them 1/2 of what the government pays us for their donation if they pass the blood tests, letting them know that their donation will be accurately weighed on the digital scale that they can easily see next to them that is connected to the funnel with a tube leading into the container where they will ejaculate. Of course, I will appeal to their sense of patriotic duty, and hope that they will not take our offer of 50% payment, especially after I "sweeten" the offer.

I will inform them that if their blood passes all the tests, they can come back to the clinic as early as the next day to make their first donation. I will demonstrate to them on the big TV how they will be able to watch porn pictures, stories or videos to "facilitate" their donation, and I will leave a generic porn video running behind me as I explain the rest of the options. Or, alternately, if they are so inclined, for an "upcharge" of $50.00, I will be happy to "lend them a hand" in making their donation using my specially formulated lubricant that has a hint of peppermint in it to heighten their pleasure during the donation process. If they are agreeable so far, I will ask them to pull out their dick in order to let me demonstrate the power of my special lubricant, quickly wiping their cock with a gloved hand full of the special sauce.

If they allow me to do this, I will then begin taking their blood while their cock is experiencing my special sauce. When I have done this, if they are still on board, I will explain the other options to them, such as: For an additional $50.00 "upcharge" I will get naked from the waist up while I give them their hand job. For another $50.00, I will get completely naked for them while I give them their hand job! $50.00 more buys them the ability to touch me anywhere they want while I give them their hand job, and for another $50, I will lay on the exam bed, put my feet up in the stirrups and masturbate for them while they make their donation. If, at this time they are still showing some interest, I will explain the "referral system" to them.

For each new donor client they send us who passes the blood tests and makes a donation, they will receive one credit. One credit gets them nothing, but two credits will get them a free hand job at their next donation. Five credits will get them a blow job, off premises, as we might be treading on thin ice, legally, by this point, and besides, I fully expect I won't have time for that and what follows next in the referral program at the clinic, I think we're going to be too busy. A total of 10 credits, will get them a vaginal fuck, 15 credits earn them their choice of an any two holes to fuck, and 20 credits gets them a three-hole fuck. I don't expect anyone to ever get to this point, but 25 credits get them all three holes and they can bring a friend with them. For 30 credits they can bring two friends. As she was telling her boss all of this for the second time, her hand unconsciously found her crotch, and she was rubbing her very wet pussy and clit underneath her hiked up skirt!

"Tell me again how all this is legal, and not prostitution," Dr. Mike asked? "I've visited with a very experienced attorney, whom I have uh, er, dated several times, and he has helped me set up a fake 501-c3 non-profit that will charge the customers for all the "upcharges," unless the customer chooses to pay in cash. Those charges will show up on the customer's credit card bill as "USAFund, LLC" (which we will say is a charity that donates to victims of human trafficking in the U.S.) and he assures me that he can wash that money through several offshore accounts and have it land in our own offshore account that you and I are splitting 50/50, totally clean, minus his 10% cut," said Carly.

"And how do we know we won't get raided by the vice squad or something again," he asked additionally? "Well, since we last talked about this question, let's just say that I've had an opportunity to meet and have had an two hour "intimate discussion" with the horny Chief of Police in this podunk town, and he, along with the above mentioned attorney will be our first donors, and naturally will receive special treatment from the phlebotomist/nurse anytime they care to make a personal donation. And, on a side note, I can only assume I will get a few offers to go out for dinner, trips, or maybe just a friendly roll in the hay, and that will just be a perk of the job for me, won't it, Dr. Mike? Too bad for you, that the government doesn't want any female squirt, huh," Carly crudely asked?

They discussed how they were going to get the word out about this, and Mike suggested they might put an ad on Craig's list or in the local newspaper, but Carly vetoed that immediately. She was of the opinion if it became too widely known, every homeless person and drug addict in town would be lined up outside to hopefully make $10-20 bucks, just like they were always lined outside the Plasma donation center downtown. She suggested they just start with their existing customers, and maybe talk to some close friends, and see how things progressed from there.

They talked over a few more last-minute details, and Dr. Mike told her that he didn't see any reason why they couldn't start Plan B tomorrow, and he reminded her that he would be watching the hidden CCTV in the "4th eye" when he wasn't with a patient. They locked up the clinic, and both went to their separate homes, he with $$$ signs in his head, and she as well, along with a wet, tingling pussy, and orgasms in hers!

12