Plan B - Sex Sells Ch. 05

Story Info
Blindfolded Carly pulls a train at the "Doll House".
2.7k words
4.12
7.8k
6
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly slid off the wet, slick satin sheets, shakily threw on her street clothes, and drove herself home, where she collapsed into her own bed, curling into a ball, and sleeping the sleep of the sexually satisfied and the physically exhausted. Her dreams that night were of course sexually oriented, and one that she would always remember was that she was a star attraction at a carnival show.

Tied naked to a table that rotated back and forth in a 180-degree arc, her knees tied back so that they were pressing into her chest, her cunt would be facing the front of the carnival booth when the table rotated to 0 degrees, less than 10 feet away from the customers standing at the front of the booth. A huge dildo was in her pussy, and the back end of the dildo had a 8" diameter plate of metal attached to it. The object of the carnival game was that the customers would throw their purchased bean bags at her dildo target, in an effort to drive it deeply into the bottom of her cunt. If she was hit hard enough from just the right angle, she would cry out loudly in pain/pleasure, and the customer who threw the bean bag would win the stuffed animal of his choice for making her yell out...

She awoke sometime later to a loud banging on her door, and as she slid off the bed, a quick glance at the clock said it was 3:00 in the afternoon. She had been asleep for over 14 hours, she realized! Throwing on a robe, she wobbled unsteadily to the front door, marveling at how sore she was "down there!" Dr. Mike's smiling face greeted her as she looked through the peephole in her door, and she unlocked it for him and yelled at him to come in.

"Holy shit, Carly," he exclaimed as he shut the door behind him and followed her back into her bedroom! "The Chief sent me the video from last night, and you uh, certainly "took one" for the team didn't you? I've never seen a dick that big in my life, even in the movies, and he royally fucked you with it, didn't he? It looked like you were enjoying it very much on the video, are you OK," he asked? "I've been turned on ever since I watched it, as it was the most provocative thing I think I have ever seen! Are you OK," he queried again?

"I'm fine, we can talk more in a minute if you don't mind. I'm gonna go take a much-needed shower, would you mind fixing me a sandwich or something while I do that," she asked?

Thirty minutes later, they were sitting out on her back porch, she with her wet hair and impromptu lunch and he with a cold beer. Carly had just thrown her robe back on after her shower, not bothering to get dressed, as she had plans for her boss, unbeknownst to him...

They discussed her eventful evening yesterday at the doll house, and although Dr. Mike was concerned for both her physical and mental well-being, she reassured him that almost everything was OK. "I had a wonderful time last night, and having let my inner slut loose the previous evening with our local 4 civic leaders at the doll house, I had absolutely no problem being offered up by The Chief to fuck his newest police officer. Please, Mike, don't worry about my mental state, the slut in me has emerged for the 2nd time in my life, and I don't think I will be repressing it any time soon, I'm having way too much fun and way too many orgasms to quit now!"

"If you absolutely must worry about something, worry about the state of my poor pussy and asshole! After Rock's monster pile driver had its way with me last night, I fear I'm waddling around like a drunk duck. If The Chief makes me let him do my ass next time, I'm afraid I won't shit right for a month, and will have to start wearing adult diapers until I can heal up! Oh, but that big black cock, OMG, I have never cum that hard in my life! I can't wait for him to do me again, I will never be able to get enough orgasms of that magnitude, as long as I live," Carly allowed!

"But, Mike, I am curious about something, and I think you can help me. Has Rock ruined me forever? Will I ever be able to enjoy a normal size man again? Mike, will you make love to me right now, and answer that question for me? I had the most erotic fucking dreams last night, and now that I am awake enough to actually think straight, I realize that this slut is still horny as hell, even after last night! Will you fuck your slutty nurse right this moment, and try to make her cum, and put her mind to rest?"

Carly stood up, letting the robe fall away from her sexy body, took her boss by the hand, and led him to her bedroom. An hour later, after she had cum three times, and he had filled her up with his seed, her mind was laid to rest, and she knew that everything was going to be OK, after all. Dr. Mike couldn't help but tease her about how sloppy loose her cunt was, but after he had just cum inside of it, she figured he didn't have much to complain about.

Before leaving her house, Dr. Mike said, "Oh, by the way, The Chief says he has more surprises in store for you tonight, and, I get to be there tonight as well. My wife has gone out of town for a couple of days, and I'm looking forward to spending more time with my favorite employee!"

For the 3rd time in three days, at 6:30PM, Carly finished her hair and makeup, shaved all the right places once again, and got dressed up in a nurse costume in preparation for her "doll house duties" imposed upon her by The Chief. As she drove towards the doll house, she was aware that her excitement and anticipation was making her panties wet already, and she silently chided herself for being such a slutty cock whore. But, she thought, a girl has to do what a girl has to do, especially when ordered to by the highest law in the local land, right?

She arrived at the house, and knocked on the door, which was opened by a still grinning from ear to ear Chief. He kissed he sweetly on the lips, and then immediately put a blindfold on her, and led her by an elbow into the room. She could hear the sound of a porn flick on the 80" TV in the living room where she was standing, but that was the only sound she could hear, and she certainly couldn't see anything. The Chief says, "Ladies and Gentlemen, our favorite and oh so compassionate Nurse Carly has arrived once again to take care of any problems any of us may have. And I would be remiss to not tell you, that in the last two days, Nurse C has certainly proven herself to be more than able to handle a variety of uh, rather large needs and has taken care of some really big problems for her patients. And furthermore, the fact that she loves her job so very much just makes her that much successful at it! If you haven't had the pleasure yet of seeing her perform her best nursing practices, you are in for a very special treat that you won't forget any time soon!"

Upon hearing his speech, Carly got her first clue that there were people in the room tonight other than the city leaders from the last two nights. She didn't say a word yet, but wondered just what she was in for on this last night of the doll house weekend? Who else was here planning to use her body, how many were here that would want to sample all her charms? And The Chief had said "Ladies and Gentlemen;" were there women in the room as well who would expect to be serviced? She couldn't help herself, her inner slut's pussy was tingling and getting wetter and wetter at the thoughts that just flashed so rapidly through her mind.

And then she heard the The Chief say, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Nurse C! And the C certainly doesn't stand for Cratchett. Nurse Cratchett she ain't boys and girls! More like Nurse Cunt, or Nurse Cum, I would have to say, wouldn't you cousins? Hey, that could be her new nickname boys, Nurse Cums a Lot, because she sure as hell does! Bahahahahaha! She's all yours boys and girls, let's get our slutty Nurse Cums a Lot started cumming! Make sure that her blindfold stays on all night, unless you want her knowing who you all are OK? Next time you run into her in Wal-Mart or the drug store, you can smile at her and tell her hello, but she won't know that you have fucked all three of her holes, or that she has swallowed your cum, or eaten your pussy! Won't that be fun y'all? Let the games begin!"

"Oh, one more thing, you'll probably notice that her pussy seems a bit loose and sloppy tonight. That's because me and my big dick have been wearing that sweet cunt out all this week, plus, she got fucked by a 12" monster cock last night, and she took every bit of it inside that poor little pussy, and she loved it! We'll have to have this party again some other time when she hasn't be screwed by a big bull cock the previous night, but, I have it on good authority from someone else in this room that her pussy still feels good, as he's fucked it already earlier this afternoon. Our little Nurse Cums a Lot is as nasty a slut as they come, so don't be afraid to get creative with the little filly. We haven't found anything yet that she doesn't like, or that won't make her cum, and tonight is her 3rd night in a row here in my newly remodeled doll house. You treat her just right, and she'll squirt all the way across the room for you! Go to it boys and girls, and have a good time!"

Because she was blindfolded, she never knew who was doing what to her during the next four hours as she was passed around, unless she recognized a voice from the last two nights fuck fests. She deduced that there were two women who used her, not because she could tell the difference between the shaved pussies that sat on her face, but because they had different size tits when she got the opportunity to feel them. She soon lost count of the number of cocks that had filled her every hole, as well as the number or orgasms she screamed out. They did indeed get creative with her, spending about half the night in the playroom, where she was often strapped to the exam table with her feet up in the stirrups, and the other half on the red satin sheets of the king size bed, where she was nearly always airtight with 3 or 4 cocks inside of her.

Dr. Mike would later tell her that there were 14 men in the doll house that night, as well as the two women she had already identified. Being the twisted pervert that he was, The Chief started another tally sheet on her back with his Sharpie pen, and by the end of the night, apparently her body had wrung 38 loads of cum from the men, of which she had swallowed about half of those, including several directly from the pussies of the two women that they had fucked and cum in. She herself had experienced 23 orgasms, the largest and hardest of them both were when each woman had fisted her sloppy loose pussy with their smaller hands, making her squirt across the room, just like she had done the previous night.

Dr. Mike stayed on, after everyone had left for the night, and helped her into her street clothes for the drive back to her home. He poured them both a large scotch from The Chief's bar, and they both relaxed and decompressed while watching the evening's recorded exploits on the huge TV screen in the living room. They both laughed at several scenes from the evening, and marveled at many others. He again asked her if she was OK, and she told him to quit asking that stupid question over and over! "I just got gang banged by 16 people, and I had the time of my life! The only thing that could have made it better is if Rock and Victoria had been there for the grand finale, like last night. My inner slut has been released Mike, and she's not going away anytime soon, so you are just going to have to get used to having the town's biggest slut working for you, and, you are going to have quit asking me if I am OK. I'm OK, I like myself, I like being a total slut, and I'm going to do my best to drag your sorry ass business out of the depths of near bankruptcy, by being that total slut. We are going to make some serious money, I'm going to get myself lots of cock, cum, and orgasms, and you are going to have to hire some help to keep up with all the men that will be coming to see us as word of this weekend, and our "new business model" gets out."

"Speaking of work," she continued. "I think that after next week, it will be impossible for me to handle both the sperm donation and the eye glass business. It was all I could do last week to handle both responsibilities, and we are just getting going with the donation side. I have a feeling that Victoria might be talked into coming on and working with us, that is, if she doesn't already have a great paying job. Even if she does, our job would be more fun right? She can start out just handling the donation customers, which she would be a natural at, I suspect, and as time allows, I can train her to do the eye glass side of the business as well."

Dr. Mike thought that Nurse C's idea was brilliant, and he eagerly agreed to let Carly have that conversation with the beautiful Victoria. Carly suspected that he also hoped that he could get in Victoria's pants as well, but she didn't blame him for that, as she herself was looking forward to the next time that she could sample Victoria's ample charms again.

As they said their goodbyes to each other to head to their respective homes, Mike kissed her deeply, and thanked her both for the fun times today, and for everything she was doing to help save his "sorry ass business." She laughed and said, "I'll see you at 8:00AM, but don't expect me to be moving too fast after this crazy fucking weekend. I purposely didn't schedule any donations for tomorrow, I thought I might need just one day's break from a room full of hard and cumming cocks. No worries though, I'm sure I'll be ready by Tuesday morning for more. Wait! When is your wife coming back? I think you should take me out to supper tomorrow night to thank me properly, and maybe I can ply you with booze and talk you into my bed and staying overnight?"

It was his turn to laugh as he said, "She won't be back until Friday, so yes. I'll take you out to supper tomorrow, and I'll play hard to get. We'll see if you get lucky or not, Nurse Cums a Lot! Good night!