Planck Tech Ch. 03: A Bit More Fun

Story Info
Lizzy's packing something, and a change of scenery.
1.9k words
2.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzy grinned, watching as Ester collapsed back on the seat of her chair, panting.

Her labcoat was undone, revealing her breasts, the pink, swollen nipples kind of captivating as she panted, her pale skin beaded with sweat.

Lizzy grinned, and walked over, leaning over her assistant's shoulder to look at tiny little mousey... uh, Missy, sprawled on her back between Ester's sweaty thighs, panting and wet from Ester cumming all over her.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" she asked, smugly, leaning over her assistant's shoulder, and sliding a hand over her bare breast. Ester moaned. "uhh..." then yelped, scrambling to get up only to find herself pinned in place by Lizzy's shoulders.

"Easy." she said sternly. "We aren't doing dangerous testing, Ester."

Ester slumped back against the seat back. "I was... uh..."

"I can see what you were doing, assistant. now since you've chosen to begin 'recreational' experimentation, maybe we should continue, just for completeness sake."

She reached between her assistant's thighs, carefully, and gently, lifting Missy up, and bringing the limp, sticky girl closer to her face.

"How does that sound to you, mousey?" she asked quietly.

[]

Missy lay back, catching her breath, dazedly staring up at the erotic mountain that Ester had become, breathing the smell of her sweat and cum, her own body tingling with the aftershocks of her own orgasm, brought on by the sensation of being pressed against Ester's hot, wet pussy, and being drenched in her squirt.

The light dimmed as Lizzy leaned over Ester's shoulders, and Missy barely registered the contralto rumbling her voice had become, though she was startled into alertness as the seat shook, with Ester trying to stand up suddenly, jolting Missy and causing her pussy to loom over her once more, like an asteroid or something, before falling back to her original position, with a titanic thump.

Missy had time to realize that Lizzy was speaking before she was watching as Lizzy's immense hand blotted out the light as it rushed towards her.

She felt her hand, warm, dry and soft, firmly grip her under the arms, then rise, and turn, causing her to end up flat on her face on doctor Moroh's warm soft palm, her skin caressing and pressing against her entire front.

She moaned, rolling over as Lizzy's fingers released her, to see Lizzy's face looming over her.

"How does that sound, mousey?" Lizzy asked, her voice softer, much softer, but still pretty loud.

"um, what?" Missy squeaked.

"Would you like to keep playing? Or would you like to rest?" Lizzy asked, grinning.

"Um..." at this point Missy became aware of other needs that had been lost in the strange sensations of the shrinking device then in the whirlwhind of pleasure she'd just been through.

[]

Missy squeaked something, then Lizzy sighed. "Sorry kiddo, give me a sec." She turned to look at Ester. "clean yourself up, assistant, and start putting stuff away, would you?"

"yeah boss." Ester said, still dazed.

Lizzy turned and walked towards the bathroom. "I'm cleaning up our little volunteer."

Ester stood, pulling her labcoat closed, and glanced around, starting to put stuff away as she heard water running in the bathroom.

[]

Missy sat back on Lizzy's cupped palm, the warmth of Lizzy's palm against her ass, hand pressed against her skin as she walked towards the bathroom. Lizzy had her held about chest level, but despite Lizzy trying to keep her hand steady, the minute motions of her hand and body became terrifying shifts like at the top of a building to two-inch Missy.

The bathroom was pretty narrow, two stalls and a double sink with fake granite counter and a pair of hand-pump soap dispensers and paper towel dispensers.

A bottle of more gentle soap had been set on the counter with a couple of terrycloth hand towels, and Missy scrambled to grab onto Lizzy's thumb as she was lowered towards the counter.

Lizzy stilled her hand, and Missy stood, carefully stepping off the hand onto the counter.

Lizzy walked towards the sink, which was a shallow bowl to anyone else, but at her size, it was an empty swimming pool, with steep sides. She gingerly crouched, leaning over the side, before swallowing and swinging over the side and sliding down to the drain grate at the bottom.

After doing her business over the drain and moving away from the stream of warm water Lizzy saint down the drain, Lizzy got a handful of soap foam and brought it towards her, and wrapped her in it.

Missy washed herself almost normally, rinsing in the stream from the sink faucet, and then Lizzy put her hand in the sink to raise her out, and gently dried her with one of the hand towels.

It was kind of nice, the warmth of Lizzy's hand under her bare feet, the soft but coarse fabric of the towel brushing over her...

She leaned back tiredly on Lizzy's palm once she was dry... well dry-er anyway, and let herself be carried out of the bathroom.

[]

Ester glanced up as Lizzy left the bathroom. "You got the transport ready?" Lizzy asked quietly.

"Yeah." Ester said. The 'transport' was a wicker basket lined with a big pile of fleece, and Lizzy gently lowered Missy into it. Then frowned.

She glanced around the lab. "I'm going to want to pack up the ray and bring it with. Why don't you help me pack up the primary articles and load them into my car?"

[]

Lizzy drowsed in the soft blanket of the fleece in the basked, and barely noticed as she was lifted or the distant rumbling of an engine, until the movement, after half an hour or so, stopped, and the basket was lifted.

Eventually, the top was opened, and Missy was lifted out by Lizzy's gentle hand, and she was lowered into a large glass structure that took her altered perspective a bit to realize was a terrarium, a big one, with a kind of fancy dollhouse stuck in it. She was lowered onto a bedding made of some kind of shredded fabric, and Lizzy said "Why don't you get acquainted with your apartment while Ester and I get set up?" and walked away.

The dollhouse had two floors and a little attic, accessible by a steep staircase, and was just a little bit larger than her current scale, the open back placed facing the wall of the terrarium, but away from it with enough space for a hand to reach in.

[]

Lizzy helped her assistant move the Ray into her private lab in the concrete basement, setting up the operational area for it, the measuring stuff and tucking Missy's backpack and clothes into a locker for later retrieval when she was unshrunk.

"You want to stay for dinner?" Lizzy asked.

Ester, re-dressed in her normal clothes, thought for a moment before accepting.

[]

Missy was poking at the bed on the second floor of the dollhouse; it was made of foam and had a nice if, at this scale, stiff, swatch of fleece for a blanket and what might have been silk for actual sheets, when she heard footsteps and turned to see Lizzy coming towards her.

The room her terrarium was in was a bedroom, presumably Lizzy's. An immense bed sat across from her current position on a dresser in front of a closed window, letting in the light of the afternoon sun.

Lizzy lowered her hand into the terrarium in front of the dollhouse. "Dinnertime, Mou... Missy." she said.

Missy walked onto the giant hand and was lifted out of the terrarium.

[]

Elizabeth Moroh put together a couple sandwiches for herself and her assistant, and some cubes of cheese and meat cut small for Missy. She watched as tiny little Missy picked up cubes the size of her head and ate them, nibbling at the corners, and noticed Ester staring as well.

Thinking about that afternoon reminded her that she was still hard under her slacks. Seeing Ester blush and squirm watching tiny naked little Missy eating, and seeing missy occasionally glance up at Ester than away again, sometimes making abortive attempts to cover herself up, Lizzy eventually decided it was her turn.

She washed the dishes up, helped Missy brush the crumbs off, then took Missy in her hand into the living room, and settled herself on the couch, and beckoned Ester over. "Alright assistant, you had some fun earlier today, but I put mine off. Why don't you give me a hand hmm?"

[]

Missy found herself gently deposited onto the cushion of an immense couch, which shook as Lizzy sat down, her thighs immense, like buildings.

She watched as Ester began carefully unbuttoning Lizzy's suit jacket, and ducked as Lizzy unceremoniously shrugged it off and chucked it away from her.

She watched as the two immense women kissed, and Lizzy leaned back to let Ester help her get her slacks off.

[]

Ester pulled Lizzy's shirt off, leaving her in her fairly prosaic underwear, her panties tented by an unusual lump, the tip of a large penis sticking out, bound by a strap of some kind to her right thigh.

Lizzy stood. "Strip, assistant." she ordered, as she unlatched her bra and slung it in the direction she'd tossed the rest of her clothing, and then began sliding her panties off.

Ester gulped as she watched and did as she was ordered, stripping down as Lizzy unlatched her cock and it popped up, nine inches if it was one, standing very erect. Her panties gone, revealed a pair of large testicles hanging between her legs.

Ester supposed she could save her questions for later as she got down to her undies and began getting out of those as well.

[]

Missy stared at the truly enormous cock jutting from Lizzy's crotch, from where she stood on the couch.

Lizzy sat down, the immense, pale expanse of skin that was her thigh and the side of her ass looming over Missy in the moments before Lizzy's hand blotted out the light and wrapped around her.

Her hand was warm, and now a little bit damp from sweat. She squeaked as she was dropped from a very small height (half her body length) in front of a penis the size of a car looming over her.

She could smell Lizzy too, a musky, sweaty smell that made her mouth water and her body tingle.

Lizzy's building-sized thighs moved closer to her, causing Missy to crouch instinctively, and then the light was blotted out as Lizzy pulled Ester towards her, her now naked pussy looming over Missy as she kneeled over Lizzy's thighs.

Missy found herself drowning in the smell of both women.

[]

Lizzy kissed Ester, then pushed her gently until she was seated next to her on the couch.

She then reached down and lifted Missy up and placed her on her penis, the weight and heat of her tiny body making her dick throb as she straddled her.

She didn't need any urging to start rubbing herself on Lizzy's comparatively immense member, and Lizzy squirmed and moaned as the tiny girl started rubbing.

Missy felt odd as she rubbed against the soft, incredibly hot dick, her legs stretched out to the sides to let her straddle the huge thing. Lizzy's moans and the minute sensations of her dick twitching, made a lot more obvious to tiny little Missy, made her feel strangely... powerful, as Lizzy reacted to her tiny movements.

She leaned forwards, kissing one of the veins of the immense penis, and Lizzy squirmed, and Ester felt the dick throb under her.

Lizzy's dick was already wet at the tip, and another bead of precum formed on the tip as Missy rubbed herself on it.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Desperate in the Library Bethany finds herself in a race against her bladder.in Fetish
Bigger Pleasures (giantess growth) A sex-starved college girl fucks herself bigger and bigger.in Fetish
Fingering Her while She Drives Domme makes her girl cum while she tries to focus on driving.in Lesbian Sex
Haunted Mirror Ch. 01 A vain influencer falls in love with her reflection.in Fetish
Lifestyle Journalism Ch. 01 A journalist runs afoul of a hypnotist personal trainer.in Mind Control
More Stories