Fingering Her while She Drives

Story Info
Domme makes her girl cum while she tries to focus on driving.
1.2k words
4.51
11.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy sat in the drivers seat of the car, her eyes fixed on the road. It was getting late and her eyes were growing heavy. They'd been driving for four hours to get to the coast, and had another hour left. It would be dark by the time they arrived, darker than she would have liked. Still, she was excited to finally have a holiday with Lex. The two had been dating for two months and it had been a whirlwind so far. Both of them worked full time jobs and rarely had time alone together. The moments they managed to steal together were rare, but full of fire and passion. She looked across at Lex, who was laying her head against the window, resting her eyes. Lex was a few years older than Amy, she was taller too. She was built, with broad shoulders and toned biceps. She was an up and coming Aussie Rules footballer and her training regime was intense. 

Amy loved Lex's hands. They were strong, and her fingers stretched wide. Often, she would grasp Amy's neck and squeeze her throat while they kissed. It made Amy burn for her. Even thinking about it made her grow warm and urgent below. She shook her head to focus on driving, the sudden movement made Lex stir.

"Mmm," Lex mumbled as she woke up, "Did you say something?"

"No honey, go back to sleep," Amy replied.

"How far are we?"

"Another hour."

"Are you getting tired baby? I can take over," Lex offered, her voice low and rich. The tones flustered Amy.

"It's ok, I'll be right," Amy assured her, but Lex could see her eyelids were heavy.

Lex sat upright, throwing her pillow in the back seat, she flexed her arms in front of her and stretched her fingers out. Amy caught herself staring and snapped her eyes back to the road. Lex's hand were something else, from heaven; her tendons lined her skin, forming ridges that travelled toward her long, firm, fingers. Amy bit her lip, she needed to get them to their destination, fast, or else her active imagination was going to put them both in danger.

"What was that?" Lex asked, her voice fox-like.

"What was what?" Amy replied, her cheeks growing red.

"Did you just bite your lip?" Lex laughed.

"What? No! Don't be weird!"

"You did! You bit your lip just now!" Lex asserted.

Amy's cheeks were hot, had she? She'd been thinking about Lex a bit too vividly, as the wet inside her pants could attest. This happened all too often, Amy would be at work and her mind would drift to her lover. More than a few times she'd had to sneak into the changerooms to "tend to herself," before she could cool off enough to work.

"Don't be silly," Amy said, trying her best to sound convincing. She fixed her eyes on the road and ignored the burning gaze of Lex beside her. 

Lex smiled to herself, she could tell when Amy was getting turned on. Her cheeks betrayed her every time, glowing red hot. Lex's eyes flicked downward to Amy's pants, she was sure, beneath the fabric, Amy's lips would be glistening with cum. She relaxed into her seat and placed a firm hand on Amy's thigh. Amy smiled at her warmly, love in her eyes, unaware of Lex's intent. Lex smiled back, knowing exactly where this was going. Amy's eyes fixed on the road again and Lex ran her fingers up and down Amy's thigh. She watched as her girlfriend's breaths grew deeper and more rapid. Lex's hand drifted to Amy's belt buckle, she slid her fingers into it and deftly unclipped it. Amy's eyes glanced down but quickly focused back on the road. She bit her lip and panted softly. 

Lex worked the belt loose and turned her nimble fingers to the zip on Amy's jeans. Her eyes were fixed on Amy as she lowered the zip, revealing the pink panties she was wearing. She loved this game; torturing her girlfriend with pleasure beyond her control. Amy loved it too. The two had a sort of Dom/sub relationship. They'd fallen into it early on and it was everything they both wanted. Amy's breath was running away from her, her girlfriends fingers were firm against her stomach, pressing slowly downward to her mound. She desperately wanted her to hurry up and get there, but she knew that asking would be fruitless; Lex would only make her wait longer. She luxuriated in Amy's complaints. Amy's nipples grew hard beneath her shirt and pressed through the fabric, Lex adjusted her seatbelt and leant over, her hand still pressing slowly closer to Amy's clit. She pressed her mouth to Amy's chest and bit her nipple playfully.

"Fuck," Amy moaned, feeling a drip of cum trickle down her lips. Lex would soon feel how wet she was, and then she would know how badly Amy wanted her. Lex lifted Amy's shirt and returned her hand to in between Amy's legs. She kissed tenderly over her chest, licking her nipples and biting each of them in turn. "Fucking hell," Amy panted. Lex had tortured her enough, she could see that. She knew Amy would be soaking through her panties already. She led her finger to Amy's lips and, sure enough, her cum was dripping out of her. 

"You're wet for me," she whispered in Amy's ear.

Amy closed her eyes briefly and moaned again, god she needed this. "Because of you."

Lex ran her fingers up and down Amy's pussy, circling her clit before returning down to her entrance. Amy kept her eyes focussed on the road, but internally she was melting into a puddle. Lex worked her clit faster and faster, still sucking her chest. She could feel how close Amy was getting from the way she was thrusting in her seat.

"Fuck, baby, fuck," Amy moaned, "I'm so close,"

Lex stopped.

"Baby!" Amy complained.

"Yes?" Lex said.

"Please?"

"Hmm," Lex teased.

"Baby Please?" Amy moaned.

"Have you earnt it?" Lex asked.

"I, I think so, yes, please, I have."

"Beg."

"Please? Please baby?"

Lex smirked, "Say it."

Amy blushed, and she paused before speaking, "Please Daddy?" she begged.

"Good girl," Lex said, returning to working her clit, "Come for me baby," she whispered in Amy's ear.

"Fuck, baby fuck," Amy's orgasm crashed through her with an intensity that nearly forced them both off the road. Her body rocked with waves of pleasure. Lex watched her intently as she squirmed with ecstasy. 

"Good girl," she said warmly, "You're Daddy's girl."

"I'm yours, god I'm yours," Amy moaned, still pulsing with pleasure. Her breathing was heavy, her hair stood on end as Lex continued circling her clit. She traced around Amy's pearl slowly, teasing her again.

"You're going to come for me again," Lex commanded. She pressed her palm to Amy's clit and slid a finger inside her. As she rubbed her clit with her palm she toyed with Amy's entrance. It was too much for her.

"Oh my god, I'm close, please, please can I come Daddy?"

"You can, come for me baby," Lex said deeply.

"Oh my fucking god," Amy moaned loudly, her clit pulsing against Lex's hand as she came. "Fuck." She thrust against Lex's palm, working herself over the edge. Her body was on fire, everything was electric and her body sparked within itself. Her nipples, still hard, throbbed intensely as the waves crashed over her. As her breathing slowed, Lex brought her down to earth, slowing her fingers until Amy finally felt like she was back in her body. She panted beside Lex, still trying to focus on the road. 

Lex grinned to herself, there was still forty minutes left of the drive.