Planck Tech: Venture Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Solana whispers "You are not a person, you are a pet.")

I am a pet. You think. Wait, no, that doesn't...

It's warm. It's so warm that your clothes feel uncomfortable...

Have clothes, you think, clothes = people right?

It's so warm, so hard to concentrate and you can't find the pattern...

[]

You are Solana. Emma is sweating as you whisper in her ear.

"I am an animal. I am a pet. I am not a person."

she mumbles. "am, have clothes..."

You smile. You pick up a utility knife and carefully raise it to the neck of Emma's jumpsuit on the front, and cut the fabric deftly.

It's harder than it looks, but once you've got it going, you have the strength to keep cutting

She's so relaxed as you slide the knife down to just over her crotch. You turn it to deftly split her sleeves and pant legs open, and carefully work it down and away from her back, revealing more and more of her curvy body to the warm air in the workshop, pale skin glistening with sweat.

As you slide the last of her clothing away from her, you draw her soft, bare ass against your own sensitive polymer skin, pressing your breasts against the soft skin of her firm, muscular back.

Her legs fall open, her small cock half-hard in the warm air, her balls relaxed and hanging a bit, rubbing against your polymer pussy, which is lubricating in anticipation.

"What clothes?" you whisper.

[]

You're Emma, and you aren't an animal you have...

("what clothes")

What clothes... oh. You're naked. You can feel it, but you can't seem to turn your head from the patterns, gotta find it, gotta see it gotta...

it's warm, but your seated against something warm and soft, pressing against your back.

("you are an animal")

You're an animal... um aren't humans...

("You're Solana's pet")

You're Solana's pet... thats ridiculous, pets wear collars and crawl around on all fours...

[]

She's muttering her objections. Cute. You wrap something you put together a few hours ago around her neck, a softly buzzing electronic collar. Not a shock collar, though that is in there, but... you link it to her headset, still stuck to her head, and feed a soothing and arousing audio basilisk into her squishy little brain.

"Isn't that nice and comfortable? Do you want to be in charge of all those annoying things?"

you push on the basilisk, shifting it to create discomfort.

"do you want to run this ship, do you like having all that weight on her shoulders, do you really want to be in charge?"

she wines, her penis waning as you withdraw comfort and push discomfort into her head. You induce a small current around her neck and she squirms.

You relent, saying "or do you wanna be my sweet pet, my toy, just a dumb animal who doesn't have to concentrate or do anything except what she's told?"

Bringing back the arousal and the soothing lethargy as you do. She moans a little, her cute little peeny hardening, and beginning to leak.

"or you could be a responsible person instead" you shift back to discomfort, building up to a small current through her collar as you say "You could be in charge, you could be a person and wear clothes..." you pull the remains of her jumpsuit over her legs as you speak, and her penis turns softer slowly. She moans and squirms muttering "no, no please"

"Or you could be an animal" you whisper, sliding the clothes away and switching back the pleasure and lethargy "And do nothing but sleep and relax and be my sweet obedient pet and do what. Ever. I. tell. you. Too."

you gently stroke your hand along her body, brushing over her breasts, brushing the top of her hardening penis, sliding up and down until it's hard, the tip dripping.

"Are you a person?" you shift her towards alertness, making her uncomfortable using the basilisk again, and she moans, "no, no..."

"or an animal?" you ask, drawing her back down and gently brushing against her penis.

"Animal. Animal... I am an animal..." she murmurs.

You pick up a bottle of warmed lubricant, meant for your body, and pour it down Emma's front, getting it all over her.

"What a messy little animal you are," you whisper, reaching down, slathering the lubricant all over her cock, and stroking it slowly, langorously.

"A horny little animal, all cock no brain." you whisper. "Good girl" you say as she hardens. She's moaning and panting a little, but still mesmerized by the screen and the sound. You stroke sensuously along the outside of her flanks, up her abs to her breasts, tweaking her nipples.

"Dumb animal." you whisper. "Led around by her penis. To stupid to know what's good for her, really. Its a good thing you are Solana's pet, isn't it?" you whisper into her ears.

"yes." she murmurs. "dumb animal, solana's pet..."

"Good girl, oh yes. Good girl, knowing what she is and where she belongs." you stroke and squeeze a little harder, rubbing down her flank and under her thigh to her balls, which you grip gently. She tenses, about to come.

"What are you, you little animal?" you whisper, squeezing at the base of her penis.

"An animal, your pet, please..." she whispers, desperate but still so relaxed.

You stroke her gently and quickly until finally she relaxes, moaning as her penis squirts a thin dribble of cum out the tip and splatters it on the floor.

You gently lower her to the hard carpet of the floor, and select a leash, clipping it to her collar. Now to wait.

When she awakens, she tries to stand, until the discomfiting throb of the audio basilisk and a sharp jolt of electricity cause her to rethink and drop back to her hands and knees.

You stand. "Good girl. Good pet." you say.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Chat-GPT

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Zendaya's Lucky Weekend Pt. 01 Zendaya gets lucky on a weekend trip to NYC.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Girldick At a Club Just a horny brained one-shot about a girl with a dick.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Anniversary Surprise Hollie gets a special present...A MONSTER dildo.in Loving Wives
Erika Ch. 01 Erika isn't allowed to touch herself or masturbate.in NonConsent/Reluctance
An Incel and his Whore - Priming Remind her that’s she’s worthless.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories