Plane Trip

Story Info
Anastasia is humiliated and used on a plane.
4.5k words
4.14
133k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going on a holiday.

I had finally made up my mind to join a small group tour and go by myself. This was my first time overseas alone and while I was very excited, I was also nervous as I had passed the age where it was common for singles to go on tours, and was worried about being lonely. Like, at age 32 I knew I was doing okay for looks; I had a slight frame with a touch of curve, I loved wearing low cut tops to show off my D cups boobs and I had just had my hair dyed to a deep red/purple for the trip, which always gives me a boost of confidence.

I glanced up at the stewardess, thinking if I had been just a little bit taller, I could have flown around the world as a stewardess - but that was not meant to be, and I bet it had downsides, like passengers leering or trying to get away with more, just because of the stereotype. Though this one was cute, I had to admit.

I liked my share of fun, but I don't think of just picking up guys - or a girl for that matter - for the night. Not my thing anymore.

Still, I did hope there would be some people I could connect with on my trip to share the days and chat with about the shared experiences. As I knew things would be hectic from the moment the plane touched down, I decided to have a light sleeping pill and a cocktail so I would go to sleep hopefully for at least a night's worth of sleep out of the 15-hour flight.

After my drink I curled up under a blanket, feeling the sleeping pill slowing my excited thoughts, and went to sleep. I was woken with a shock, and it took a few moments to realize why, as I was still quite groggy, but then another jolt hit me and I realised someone was pulling my nipple! By reflex, I went to push his hand away, and at same time opened my mouth to tell him off, but before I could get a word out, I realized two things: I could not move my hand because it was bound to the chair - and I was naked under the blanket!

As I was processing this, he grinned down at me and said, "I have all your clothes and your phone, Anastasia, which I unlocked with your fingerprint and took a few choice photos of you. I am a regular on this flight and have a deal with the attendants, so we will not be disrupted."

I was barely processing his words, as he was punctuating each couple by groping my tits. I stared at him, my mind reeling to catchup with what was actually happening. Thoughts flowed into my mind that he was not that bad-looking, even if there was more meanness in his eyes than a smile right now. I figured that I was not going to get this to stop without a lot of attention and people seeing me bound and naked on a plane. As my mind slowed and started to process, I took in the significance of his words: that he could access my friends, family and media profiles via my unlocked mobile.

I focused more on my body again as he pinched my nipple and I realized there was a tingle of pleasure along with the pain that had me gasping and biting my lip to not cry out. I realize both hands were tied to the arms of the chair and my knees were also spread to each arm and tied so I could not bring them together at all. I tensed, and he must have seen the panic in my eyes. I tried to slow my breathing and thought, "It's not like he can do anything that bad on a public plane, without everyone noticing."

He noticed me becoming calm, and grinned evilly at me. His hand moved down to my pussy and slowly pressed a finger into me. I realized immediately how wet I was as he began to finger me. Just as I thought this might not be so bad, he started talking to me.

"I bet you are thinking right now that you need to calm down and not attract attention, and if you are a good girl that I will not do anything with those photos."

I started to nod, but he continued. "But that I also cannot really do that much more than just touch and grab at your covered naked body."

I stared back as I heard his words, but I was distracted by the 2nd finger he had slipped inside me.

"You are most likely right on the first but definitely not on the second. I enjoy watching your reaction as I do things you would never have thought possible." This was all said just in a normal conversational tone which made me realise he really had no concern over who overheard him.

He was still fingering me with some skill as he spoke, I might add. Just as I was starting to get close to cumming, he stopped, and I felt him push something into me. Then he grabbed the blanket and pulled it off, leaving me naked. We were in a seat right at the back, and only the attendants should even be looking this way, or people going to the loo maybe. I gasped in surprise and I pleaded, "Please put the blanket back up and you can continue to touch me, and I'll do what I can for you too."

"But sluts need so much more than just touching..." and with that he stood up and got his cock out.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth. Whether you enjoy it or not is up to you." He pressed a button in his hand and I realised it was a vibrator that he had shoved into me. As my mouth opened in surprise, he shoved his cock in to the hilt, which made my eyes water and I started to gag. but he just leered down at me as I struggled to breathe. Then he turned up the vibrator, which was now bringing me to the edge and helping me relax my throat. As my body started to hum in pleasure, he thrust a couple times, and came down my throat - although he pulled out as he did, so that some landed on my cheek and tits.

As he moved back and stepped out of the row, a female attendant came towards us.

"Have you finished with the slut now? Would you like me to pass the remote on?"

It really hit me that I was not going to get any help. She walked back along the aisle and passed the remote to a tall dark-haired male attendant, who flicked the vibe to high as he walked towards me with a wicked lust-filled grin. As soon as he reached me, he roughly shoved two fingers into my pussy.

"Oh, we've really got a slut this time... she is so wet..."

As he pulled his hand away, I started to say, "Please - I won't tell anyone what has happened. You have had a bit of fun. Please give me back my stuff."

The guy looked like he was going to give my phone back to me, as he pulled it out of his pocket, but instead, he showed me a picture of his cock in my mouth, which did not look like I was bound or being forced.

"You're going to come with us, and we are going to fuck you and you're going to be a good girl. If you make this hard, this is going up on all your social media when the plane lands."

I gave a slight nod as they untied me from the chair and pulled me up quickly. Right around the corner was a bathroom. They shoved me inside and pressed me down on the loo, tied my hands to the back of the water pipe and my knees to the sides; right on the edge which spreads me wide. One pulled out a Sharpie-brand marking pen, and the other pulled out a gag. They pulled roughly on my nipples, which made me gasp. They had been waiting for that gasp to shove the gag into my mouth. It was a ring-styled device that sat behind my teeth, and it forced my mouth obscenely wide.

I shook my head and tried to plead that I would fuck and suck them without this, which sounded like garbled moans even to me. They just laughed at my garbles and I realized I couldn't have the slightest input or complaint at whatever they did.

The second guy thrust his cock into my still dripping wet pussy, but he only lasted long enough to write something on my chest. He pulled out as he came and finished cumming all over my tits. "We have a few regulars on this flight. We have to keep them happy," he said, and then he walked out.

The stewardess leaned down to me and pressed the vibrator back into me. It must have fallen out when I was pulled out of my chair.

"I'll be nice and give you this back to keep your mind horny and that cunt wet," she said. Leaving the vibe on low and the controller on the counter, she walked out with a smirk, glancing at my chest. I looked over at the controller knowing it would not be required for that as, despite the situation, I knew I was soaked from the thought of what might come next, and I wished she had turned it up just that little bit higher.

As I got used to the vibrations and my body settled a little, I started to contemplate my situation and that I should have just tried to make a scene; social media consequences be damned, as being used by an unknown number of people who could do a lot more than fuck me if they wanted was a lot worse than everyone seeing me naked and sucking cock. After all, I could pull them down as soon as I could connect to the internet, even if I didn't get my mobile back. My thoughts were interrupted as just then a chick walked in and as her eyes went directly to my chest.

She said, "Damn, a hot cum slut, at that" - and I looked down, only to realize that "cum slut" was written on my chest.

"Mmm, I haven't fisted anyone in ages... you look to be wet enough..." My eyes widened at the thought of that and I cringed, which made her laugh.

"You're obviously not horny enough yet. I like it when chicks beg me to do whatever I want to make them cum. I'll be back once they have teased and stretched you more." With an evil grin she turned and left.

I thought about how desperate I would need to be to beg someone to fist me and let me cum. She wanted me to beg for it, but I could not stop her from doing it. I had no way to stop anyone doing whatever they wanted.

Before my mind spiraled downwards with that realization, the door opened and in came a guy in a nice suit, without even looking at me.

He locked the door, then turned around and gazed at me, while taking his cock out via his zipper. He stepped right up to me, grabbed my hair tight enough to make me moan and pushed his cock into my ring-bound mouth, groaning as he did so.

"I do love it when a cum slut enjoys the pain." He tightened his grip and pushed me down further onto him, groaning again as his cock thickened and pressed against the entrance of my throat. I couldn't help but moan with the pain in my scalp.

All my other thoughts stopped, which also made me realise how much it had made me relax as he pushed further down my throat, till, I was constricting repeatedly around his cock. I felt wetness on my thighs and realized I was drooling which made me squirm and blush in embarrassment. He pulled my head up so he could look at my face and laughed. "Look at the situation you are in - and you're blushing in humiliation because you drooled on yourself?"

I knew it was a rhetorical question, but as he loosened the grip on my hair, I could really feel the mess I was making and blushed more, eyes wide and pleading, trying to swallow around his cock instead.

He grinned and said, chuckling, "Let's see what you think of drooling cum over yourself," and grabbed me by the hair again, pushing my head down. I felt him swell as he pushed his whole cock into me and came, but pulled back to my mouth and pressed down on my tongue so I couldn't swallow.

He held me as his cum, mixed with my saliva, slid down and out my mouth, over my chin and dripped down on to my thighs - which, even though I knew it was coming, made me twitch and blush from my cheeks down to my boobs.

He finally let go and pulled out of my mouth, but reached down and stuck two fingers into my pussy - which was sooo wet. I could hear my wetness as he fingered me, which in turn just made me blush and squirm more.

"Oh, we are definitely going to have fun with you. But who would not enjoy having a cum slut who gets off on pain and humiliation? Especially when it's easy to make you squirm in embarrassment while you're fully at our mercy."

He pulled his fingers out and he reached over and turned off the vibe.

"I think I might suggest that's only turned back on when a cock wants to fuck you and feel the vibrations. After all, you're here for our pleasure and this slutty little cunt is going to stay wet; now we know what turns you on. After all, you're very wet right now. Can't have you cumming without it at least being pleasurable for a cock."

With that he zipped up and washed his hands and left, with one last smirking comment, "Don't worry. You won't be left alone for long."

I tried to think through what had just occurred and that my body had responded in ways I had not been aware of - but there was no denying that I got wetter each time I squirmed with embarrassment. Then the door opened, and another guy walked in.

"I've heard some amazing things about the cum slut we have to play with," he said, with an evil grin. "But I'm going to give your mouth a break, and you're going to get fucked - as no other girl has been willing to have a toy, plus my thick cock, stretching them. And since you have no choice, that's exactly what I'm going to do. But looking at how wet you are, it might only hurt a little."

He picked up the vibe and shoved it into me, along with a couple of fingers, which was enough to fill me, and made me gasp. "Oh, you are tight. This is going to be fun. I was told you get off on pain, so I'm sure you will enjoy it as well."

He smirked and lets his pants drop, exposing his hard VERY thick cock. My eyes widened. I don't think my fingers would reach even halfway around it. How the hell is that going to fit in me? He pushed his fingers into me a couple more times, spreading my wetness over his cock, then wiped his finger under my nose which made me blush and squirm too.

Then he bent, grabbed my hips and started to push his huge cock into me. When he reached the vibe I felt the pain of my walls being stretched out to accommodate him and the vibe, and the vibe pressed hard into my G-spot. I started to clench and shake at the intense sensation; garbled noises were coming from my throat. I didn't know if it sounded like pain or enjoyment and, honestly, I was not sure either.

He groaned, "Take it all, slut," and with one final thrust pushed in to the hilt. I could feel his cock pushing against my cervix as well as stretching me wide. I was panting as much as the ring gag would allow and trembling with the sheer intensity of it, and he looked down at me. "I knew you could take it, and this feels amazing, but now I'm going to fuck you."

My eyes widened in fear at not knowing how much of this I could take. He tightened his hold on my hips and started to move fast and hard, going nearly all out, then slamming back into me.

Each time he pushed the vibe into my G-spot, I would start to spasm, and it hurt when I tightened around his cock, but each thrust was getting me closer and closer to cumming. Then he sped up just a touch and on the next thrust I started to cum.

"Yes, cum on my thick cock, Cum Pain Slut," he growled, as he felt me pulse around him. Unlike others that had stopped fucking while I came, he just kept going. I shook, whimpered and moaned, unable to form a coherent thought let alone words, even if I could speak. I could not rationalize the pleasure that was coming from this pain, but it was the longest orgasm of my life all from being used as a cum slut.

Just as I thought that, I felt him swell and cum, which set off another orgasm in me before my last had ended. He pulled out and wiped his cock across my cheeks, pulled up his pants, and, as he was leaving, he turned back to me. "Yep, you're definitely a pain slut. You didn't even need the vibe on."

I was still twitching and panting. I could feel my pulse in my pussy and my heart pounding in my chest. Then the door opened again, and in came the chick and another guy.

"Hi, Anastasia," said the chick. "This guy tells me he has never seen a girl fisted, and wants me to show him how it's done. But I also said you were going to beg me." And, with that, she started to finger me. I felt the vibe start to hum, while at the same time the guy pulled out his cock - though he stood just out of reach.

"I want you to swallow my cock to stop the pain," he said. I looked up at him quizzically - and with that, he started spanking my tits with his hand.

"I hear you're a pain slut, so you probably are enjoying this - and watching you squirm, I think you are, but I guess there's no risk of you biting me, so we can actually do both." He grabbed the back of my head, and pulled me forward and down onto him.

"Yes, this is right where I want you," he said, "so I can continue to torture your tits all I want while you attempt to not drool all over yourself." As he said this, I felt drool hit my thighs.

I cringed and blushed, and they both laughed. Now I noticed the chick had two fingers in me and I was very wet. She turned the vibe up a notch and I moaned around the cock. I felt her pull out taking the vibe with her. Within a moment, she pressed two fingers back into me and held the vibe directly to my clit, which made all my muscles tense from the shock of it.

"Oh God," groaned the man. "This is amazing. I'm not even moving and I'm going to cum."

"Don't cum yet," said the woman, pouting. "I'm going to make her milk you."

I started l to pulse, so close to cumming from the vibe on my clit, and she pulled it away. "Would you like the vibe back, honey?" she asked teasingly, looking up at my eyes. I nodded.

"To get the vibe back you have to want another finger in you. Do you want three fingers in the wet cunt?" I make a small nod. I was sure that I would cum from just a few more moments of the vibe. She slipped another finger in with ease, and I felt the vibe again, but she had dialed it down to low again, but it still made me moan and twitch.

Within a few moments I was close, but she could tell and pulled the vibe away.

"Another finger?"

I nodded and tried to press my cunt forward to show my need. She put another in and wiggled them. I moaned deep around the cock and felt more drool hit me. I feel my cheeks get hot and realized she did not turn the vibe back on. I looked at her with pleading eyes.

She laughed. "Oh, you really should be careful what you agree to. I never said you would get the vibe for another finger." She paused. "But I'll be nice and clear for this next one. You nod for needing my thumb joining my fingers in this tight wet cunt of yours, and I'll not only turn the vibe back on, but I'll turn it up another notch." I paused for a moment in fear - but surely fisting can't be as bad as that monster of a cock = and nodded. She grinned at me, then at the guy. "You going to cum from her reaction to this."

She moved her hand and I felt pain as I stretched around her hand, but it dulled as the vibe was back and stronger. I moaned around the cock and he pulled my head up enough that I could swallow around him, and as I did, she wiggled and massaged me with all her fingers. I garbled and screamed at the pleasurable pain I was feeling in my cunt. My whole body started to tense, pulse, and I felt the cock cum in my mouth; then, gripping my hair, he pushed my head down, and his cum drooled out of my mouth over my boobs. The moment before I came, the cock pulled out. The vibe stopped and the fingers stilled completely.

"Oh no," she laughed, as she saw my eyes widening in shock. "You can't cum till I'm fisting you."

I just stared and moaned.

"Oh, you thought I already was, didn't you?" I moaned again. I was not sure if it was in need or trepidation at what was to come.

"I'm at the edge," she said, smiling evilly. "My third knuckle is the hardest and widest part. Then I promise you, you will have never felt anything like it in your life. But if you want to cum with the vibe on your clit you need to beg to be fisted..."

I looked at the guy, who had stepped back and was watching my cunt in fascination, stroking his already hardening cock. The girl moved her fingers slightly. I gasped and stared back to her.

12