Plane Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at me, honey," she said, grabbing my hair and forcing me to meet her eyes. "Do you want to cum while you're being fisted?" Worry and fear were overcome with my need for more pleasure and my need to cum, and I felt myself nod eagerly and moan in need.

"Now that's what I like," she laughed. "An enthusiastic little pain cum slut." She pressed the vibe against my clit and turned it up to max. Then her fingers moved a little, and I screamed and then moaned deep within me as I felt a deep pressure. Then there was an intense full feeling and I realised she was IN me. She took the vibe away and moved her fingers inside me. I tensed and shook, and every muscle was rigid, and my heart was pounding, but I was feeling it through my cunt. Once again, I had been rendered incapable of thought and, with eyes wide, I just stared at her.

"Now you can cum," she breathed, as she pressed the vibe to me hard and massaged my G-spot with three fingers, and stroked my walls with her pinkie and thumb. It felt like way more than five fingers were inside me, and I came, making animalistic sounds from deep in my throat as my clit and my cunt came at once. Time felt like it stopped.

All I was experiencing was pleasure and it was flowing through my whole body. I felt myself go limp as the most intense orgasms of my life started to simmer down and then, "Let's do that again," came into my mind before I barely registered it as spoken words.

She began rolling her hand inside me and I came instantly again just as hard as the last. I had no idea how long that last orgasm lasted for but, when I opened my eyes, she was standing back up kneading my boobs with her hands.

"Oh, that was a lot of fun," she sighed. "He certainly enjoyed the show too." I tilted my head to the side, following her gaze, just as the guy ejaculated, stroking his cock right onto my face. I could feel his cum running down my forehead, nose and cheeks; into my eyes and mouth and dripping down onto my tits for another fresh coat of semen. The feeling of this again made me flush with embarrassment but in my after cum haze, it just served to make me feel better.

Then girl started to untie me wipe me down with wet towel. "You're still going to look like a used cum slut," she said, "but you least will pass a fleeting inspection... by anyone who does not know better."

They let me have 10 minutes to clean up, and then took me back to my seat, and once she sat me down the initial guy handed me my dress and phone.

"I have copies of the pictures," he said. "And there more I took in the bathroom." He looked at me seriously. "At the first sign of you telling anyone about this, they..."

I cut off his warning with a grin of my own.

"When is the next flight you're in need of a slut to humiliate?"

This was now my purpose in life. To be a cum slut for the pleasure of others; as well as my own.

12