All Comments on 'Planet CMNF Ch. 01'

by BrightShinyGirl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Slithy2013Slithy2013over 1 year ago

An interesting concept, I look forward to further chapters.

GeminijinnGeminijinnover 1 year ago

Well written. Needs more!

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerover 1 year ago

Fun start, hope to see more

CarnalvalCarnalvalover 1 year ago

Love this opening, well written and sexy.

I completed a major rewrite of my first chapter of my hastily witten Neekanah story and I'm about to upload 2-3 more chapters in the coming week. Would you perhaps be interested in discussing storycraft? Please don't read the chapter currently on my profile, it's horribly outdated and poorly written.

I asked because I like your scifi setting with a heavy sub / dom theme. i fact,, getting ready to read the freshly published chapter 2 now. If you're interested in discussing our stories let me know, anyway look forward to more of your excellent writing!

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 1 year ago

Wait, small breasts? But with how far in the future this is that star travel is possible and radiation-based mutation can affect chromosomes, wouldn't enlarging breasts via things like genetic engineering or advanced cosmetic surgery be trivial? Is she small-breasted because she wants to be?

ScarelttScarelttover 1 year ago

This is the start of something exciting. I can’t wait to see where it goes.

EGRIEGRI9 months ago

A great start. Pip's obsession to experience the culture first hand is the entire premise of the story and the end of the first chapter is a nice cliff hanger. Is she consigning herself to perpetual servitude? Will her "owner" abide by her purely scientific interests? I doubt it , which is why we are all anxious to see the perils she experiences.

Who knows? Is that collar permanent?? can't wait. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous