Planetary Transit Ch. 01

Story Info
Something strange happened in the woods.
4.3k words
4.58
2.6k
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a secret. Her name's Kelly.

Walking home after a party in my hometown at the height of summer. I always took a shortcut through the woods to my parents' house when crossing from the east to west side of town. Yeah it was secluded and you felt a bit exposed, but it was a small town and violent crime was unheard of; everyone knew everyone. The kind of place where half the town didn't even lock their doors.

I'd spent most of then party hanging around with the guys, my oldest friends, drinking and making bad attempts to flirt with the girls who were present. I'd never been good at that kind of thing! About half I knew from school, while the rest were either girlfriends of other guys who'd come home for the party or friends of the girls from school.

It was kind of an informal reunion party, everyone was either from my school year or the one above and below. All towards the late end of late 20s.

I was single at that time. I'd had a few girlfriends, but nothing really serious. I wasn't a virgin but I wouldn't have called myself 'experienced', only having had a few sexual relationships none of which lasted more than a week or two.

I'd walked this way to my parents' house a hundred times before, back when I used to think of it as 'my house'. But this particular night was different.

I noticed a light in the sky. Kind of blue coloured, it looked like it might have been a helicopter since it didn't move like a plane. I paid it no mind and kept walking.

It grew bigger. It was wierd because there was no sound, I was in the middle of nowhere so you could've heard a pin drop (as they say), but there was no noise from this 'aircraft'.

It started to get really bright, like sunlight level brightness, though with a blue tinge. I had a brief moment of "WTF?" and then...

I woke up in my old bedroom at my parents' house. Huh?

To be fair, it wasn't the first time that I couldn't quite remember how I got home. But I hadn't drunk that much, had I?

Hmm. Hang on, what was the deal with that blue light? Maybe I'd dreamt that? I checked that my phone and wallet were present, and decided it was wierd but no harm done.

The rest of the day was uneventful, Sunday lunch with my folks was littered with the usual "When are you going to find a nice girl and settle down?", and "Why don't you move back here if you don't have to actually go to work any more?"

We said goodbye with hugs, I took some of my mother's home made pie with me then started the two hour drive back to the city and my apartment.

It was a public holiday on the Monday but then Tuesday I'd be back to work, albeit sat at my desk in the lounge.

Post-pandemic I was lucky enough to be still working at home, which saved me at least 90 minutes of travel time every day.

It was early evening when I arrived home and despite the upcoming day off I decided to take it easy. I was still tired after last night. Strangely I felt exhausted, though it hadn't been a manic night at all. All thoughts about the walk home and that wierd light were gone at this point.

So Netflix, Domino's, a glass of wine (I'm not middle class, honest!) and bedtime before midnight.

I had wierd dreams. I couldn't fully recall them the following day, but there was a girl, a tall girl, and that blue light.

I woke up feeling... strange. That was the only word for it. Strange.

I pulled myself out of bed. Sat on the bedside in the half light, wearing my usual nighttime t-shirt I looked at the clock. Nearly midday! Wow, a full twelve hours. I'm usually a six to seven hour guy.

I practically stumbled into the bathroom and sighed as I pulled the drawstring to turn the light on.

"What the..."

It wasn't an aversion to foul language that stopped me, but rather two other things. My voice sounded completely wrong, and the face staring back at me in the mirror wasn't mine!

I nearly jumped out of my skin!

"What..."

Again, that wasn't my voice! Well, it kind of was my voice, but sounded...

"Hello... hello... what?" I watched the face in the mirror mouthing my words, only they weren't my words. I was saying them but a woman was actually voicing them.

I stared into the mirror for a few seconds and then laughed. She laughed too.

"OK, very funny. Who's prank is this?

Danny?" Certainly Danny was the only person I knew who could pull something like this off, having worked in special effects since leaving college.

"How're you doing that? I'll bet you've replaced the mirror with a screen and..."

I touched the corner of the mirror and pushed. It moved sideways a little. I pushed again then lifted it away from the wall, off the screw it was hanging from. I turned it around, saw the back was made of wood just as I remembered when I'd hung it up myself last year. I pinched with finger and thumb to test the thickness of the glass and wood, which was maybe quarter of an inch. I hung it back up and regarded the face in the mirror.

"She's pretty cute. Are you rendering this in real time on the..." I realised that couldn't be it. "The. Mirror."

I looked down at my supposed-reflection's t-shirt. Same as mine. I pulled the bottom of the t-shirt so it was tight against my body and my reflection revealed bumps. I looked down at my actual t-shirt again and saw the same bumps.

I swiftly pulled the shirt off, and peered in the mirror, then down at my body. My hands trembled as I slowly reached towards my chest while I watched in the mirror.

Oh. My. God.

I had boobs! Standing there wearing only my skintight boxer shorts I slowly ran my hands over the breasts while looking in the mirror. I felt the touch of my hands on them. I pinched the nipples and felt it.

Fuck. This was real.

I staggered into the lounge, sat on the sofa and reached to the coffee table for my vape. I took several big puffs then put it down to rest in my lap.

What the actual fuck? This has to be a dream. A very, very vivid dream.

This can't be real!

I looked down to my lap for my vape and froze. My boxers were pretty tight. They're my tight boxers, they're supposed to be! But something was missing.

Oh. My. God.

Again.

There should have been a bulge. I always had a bulge. Where was my fucking bulge?!

I slowly parted my knees.

The slightest hint of a camel toe.

My hand darted between my legs.

OhMyGodWhereIsMyFuckingCock?!?!?

I pressed hard at the absence of penis in shock. In amongst the shock it actually felt pretty good, but I put that to the back of my mind.

Frantically, I stood and pulled my shorts off, looked down at my groin. I saw a mound of public hair, and nothing else.

I dashed back to the bathroom to look in the mirror, I genuinely had a thought of "Maybe it's just out of sight there somewhere". It was only an A4 sized mirror at shaving height though; I couldn't see my groin.

Ah, full length mirror in my bedroom! I ran to the room and threw the curtains open. Daylight poured in and onto my body as I looked in the mirror. There was clearly no penis.

I hesitantly touched my waist and slid my hand downwards. An unkempt mass of pubes didn't feel unfamiliar, but as I moved further south... well, obviously I know what a vagina feels like, but I've never touched one from quite this angle before!

I felt the clit under my finger.

Ooh. Yeah, that's actually pretty nice.

I rubbed ever so slightly and felt myself tingle.

I watched in the mirror. I looked 'her' up and down. God, that's definitely my face, but somehow feminine.

Lovely body though, tall just like me, with fairly small boobs but perfect nipples. I realised with a pang of - of something - that I really quite fancied her.

I noticed that I was still slowly rubbing myself and felt a strange warmth further down, so I investigated. Lips already slightly parted, I was soaking wet. I ran my fingers further south then brought them up to my face.

I still couldn't believe this was real! I put my fingers under my nose, sniffed and then licked them. Oh my god, that's real pussy. I have a real pussy! With lips, and a clit, and everything!

My hand returned. Without thinking I rubbed some of the wetness around and onto my clit. Nice and slippery now, I pressed harder and rubbed slowly.

Fucking hell, that felt amazing.

I sat onto the edge of the bed and parted my knees. Rubbed some more. My fingers moved lower. Dare I?

I slipped two fingers just slightly inside, the sensations were... indescribable. My god, I had fingers inside somewhere that'd never been possible before. I pushed them as far as they could go and I gasped. Not words, but still a voice. Though not mine.

"Hello? Hi. My name's Karl. My name is... Hello. Hi, I'm... My name's Kelly."

Oh I liked the way that sounded. In a voice that was clearly mine, but higher pitched. Huskier. Sexy.

"Hi. I'm Kelly."

My fingers moved back to the clit as I spoke, and...

I'm not sure how long it took or how hard I ended up rubbing, but oh my god when the orgasm started it was amazing. Though I thought that initial feeling was an orgasm! I turned out that was just the start.

I felt warm and tingly and the pleasure came in waves. I kept rubbing and rubbing and it got more and more intense until finally it felt like my genitals had exploded and I heard myself (her?) squeal.

I'd never felt anything like it!

I slumped back into a laying position on the bed, feeling dreamy.

This was... amazing? My god, how can I suddenly be female? How the fuck is this going to work, all the people who know me... and work too? How the hell do I explain this?

Well I can't, I don't even understand it!

My left hand rested on my tummy, which was flat and smooth. My fingers stroked around the belly button idly. I used to be a bit hairier there!

With a thought I stood and looked back in the mirror from head to toe.

I... she? No, definitely 'I'.

'I' was the same height as always, six foot five which was pretty tall for a girl. My face was feminine but looked like me. Like a sister I never had maybe? Perhaps like a clone of me, where the genes had been rearranged into female configuration?

Listen to me, ever the scientist.

Hair was my own brown colour, though slightly longer than I wear it, and not styled in any way. No body hair? I raised my arms then, OK some under the arms and looking further down a pubic mound too. I ran my fingers through it. Great legs to be fair, and those boobs looked like the perfect handful!

I couldn't see my back of course so I quickly grabbed my phone and propped it up on a table, setting the selfie timer.

Click.

The resulting photo was the full 'new me' from behind, stood in front of the full length mirror and at an angle such that you could see my upper torso and face in reflection.

Damn she looked sexy. I. I looked sexy. My fingers brushed my pubes again, and then...

You can imagine how the rest of the day went.

The next half hour was a repeat performance of the previous. And then the next too. Every time I'd finish with a mind-blowing orgasm, study myself in the mirror, get horny, and wank some more.

I managed to break long enough to have some food but then the rest of the afternoon I dry-humped a pillow (not so dry by the end!), another clit-rub, and tried some more fingering. It felt good, but really felt a bit too weird. Something inside me.

Women seem to enjoy it though, and I though of all porn I'd seen where women used toys.

Hmm, yeah dildos, vibrators... in a eureka moment I went to the bathroom and grabbed my electric razor. It was a couple of inches of black plastic and when I switched it on it buzzed lightly in my hand. If this ever becomes a movie, I want a lightbulb above my head at this point!

I placed it between my legs, right on my pussy and closed my thighs to hold it in place.

I came almost immediately, then proceeded to have another four orgasms, one after the other, while I just lay there for the next twenty minutes squeezing my thighs together.

After the last one I felt I might pass out so stopped. My whole body was trembling and I realised I was dripping with sweat. I lay there maybe half an hour to recover before getting up and walking into the kitchen.

Still naked. I loved the feel of the slightest breeze on my body, especially the now empty space between my legs. This was starting to feel less wierd somehow. God the sex was amazing! Does it feel like that for all women? Was I even really a 'real' woman? With no understanding of how this'd all come about it was impossible to say, but the evidence suggested yes. What was the alternative? That I'd been drugged, taken somewhere for the most realistic surgery every and then returned to my home?

Well to be fair, it was an explanation.

But why would someone do that?

And it would take time too, at least weeks if not months. Surely?

I checked my phone. The date was correct if it was indeed the morning after I'd gotten home from my folks' place. But if someone's been to all this trouble, how hard would it be to change the date on all my devices? I quickly poked around the Internet and it certainly looked like no extra time had passed.

Well yeah, but that was just electronic information being delivered to my phone, right? Fakeable. The only real way to know would be to go outside and, I dunno, maybe buy a newspaper? From a real shop with a person, after all not everybody could be in on this?

The next thought I had: what if this isn't even my apartment? A replica but in some lab, or warehouse, under a desert somewhere? I quickly went to the windows, the view looked real and familiar enough. Then to the door. Would I even be able to open it?

The lock clicked and it swung open.

The hallway looked as it always did.

Shit! I slammed the door, thankful that nobody had been stood out there. I was still completely naked!

OK, so I decided I needed to get dressed and go outside.

****************

The street was warm. It was early evening and a public holiday, so I'd likely have to walk a little way to find a shop where I could buy proof of the date. Probably a good thing, the further away from my place would mean.... I mean maybe they could have rigged something local around my place, but not the entire city? So if I buy a paper from across town and it says today is today, then it's not "mysterious agency gave me a sex change operation", right?

Unless I'm in some kind of VR!

I laughed out loud, not because that was a ridiculous thought per-se, but because I'd thought "that's ridiculous," and then considered the situation I was actually in.

I was wearing my big coat despite the heat, a little weary of being seen. I hadn't needed to find any special clothes to wear, I'd always been a pretty athletic shape and Kelly was no different. Same height, yes a little wider at the hips and the bust, but otherwise pretty close to my 'usual' shape. My t-shirt wasn't tight but the bumps were definitely visible, or would be if not for the coat. The jeans still fit with a belt, though I needed to wear the waist higher because of the hips. My feet were a bit smaller now though, so my trainers felt a bit loose. Not to worry, I wasn't planning on being out for too long.

The streets were pretty empty which I found a relief, not sure how I was going to feel actually interacting with someone while... while like this.

I'd have to speak to someone in the shop though. I shuddered. My voice... I stopped in my tracks. The voice won't be a problem. It's not like I'm somehow "in drag" pretending to be female, I thought. I am female. My voice is female. Just speak normally and nobody's any the wiser!

Twenty minutes later I decided I'd walked far enough so entered the nearest corner shop. When I picked up the paper I realised I don't even have to buy it, just need to check the date. Hmmm. You know, I actually wanted to speak to someone now, try it out so's to speak.

I placed the paper on the counter and dug out my wallet. The guy serving was maybe 20 and smiled at me as he rung it up on the till.

"Warm tonight ain't it?"

I hesitated, then "Yeah, boiling!"

It was starting to feel like my voice, even though nearly thirty years experience said it wasn't.

"Any plans for later?"

"Nah, quiet one."

"Cool." He gestured to the card reader and I tapped it. "I'm going to Benny's over the road after we close.

In half an hour. If you fancy a drink?"

I didn't even make the connect at that point and replied "Ah, I need to get back home." I lifted the paper up and waved it. "Thanks!" and walk out of the store.

I looked at the front page as I walked back towards my place. August 12th.

The date was right. The date.

I stopped dead once again. 'Date'.

Did that guy just ask me our for a drink?

I smiled to myself. I'm not gay, but it was a compliment for sure. Wrapped in a big coat, obviously no makeup nor hair style and I was still considered attractive. Then I laughed - duh, I'd spent the afternoon masturbating to myself in the mirror!

Yeah I'm cute!

The walk home was uneventful, getting back around 7pm. Hunger kicked in so I microwaved a meal from the freezer and sat in front on the TV with it.

What the fuck do I do now? "Hey, yeah, I'm a woman now by the way," I said out loud. How do I explain this?

I could quit my job, move away somewhere, start a new life where nobody knew me? But my ID, all my documentation, all says I'm male. Though maybe that wouldn't be the problem it would have been a decade ago. Attitudes to gender had changed (quite rightly too) so someone presenting as female with male ID wouldn't create the questions it would have even ten years earlier. But then what about my parents?

OK, thinking too far ahead. I needed to start with the immediate things. I could work tomorrow as normal, any Teams calls with the camera off. Could I fake my old voice? Probably.

Then what? I looked down at my feet and I ate the last mouthful of lasagne.

Shoes. My feet were smaller, nothing quite fitted now.

Smaller feet. How could I have possibly thought this had been some kind of operation?

I shrugged off the potential implications of this, and having guessed my new shoe size I ordered on Amazon. But it became a rabbit hole; when I go outside next I'll at least need one set of clothes that fit properly. In truth I realised I *could* just wear my own clothes but a part of me wanted to see this new me, Kelly, dressed as a woman. I grabbed a tape measure and twenty minutes later had ordered a bra (38B) and a summer dress (size 16).

They weren't 'big' sizes as such, but I was pretty tall. Did you ever see a show called 'The Orville'? A Star Trek parody which was pretty funny, at least for a sci-fi geek like me. This new me reminded me of the female second officer. I grinned when I remembered that her name was Kelly - clearly where my brain had gone earlier.

Then I thought my existing t-shirts would work for now, though tighter around the chest. The boxers just seemed a little wierd though...

Yeah I'd need underwear, so ordered a cheap pack of cotton knickers. Oh and of course I'd need some socks to go with the new trainers. Knee socks perhaps?

I realised I was actually quite enjoying the impromptu shopping spree!

It was getting late, and I'd laid the groundwork as much as I could for tomorrow, so decided a shower and then bed time. I undressed in the bathroom and started the shower running. I glanced in the mirror and that alien yet somehow familiar face looked back at me. My eyes lowered to my breasts, god they were beautiful!

I looked away from the mirror down the length of my body. Christ she was attractive. I was attractive! Instinctually my hand reached between my legs, over my mound and started to play with my clit. Damn that felt good.

12