Planetary Transit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shower lasted over half an hour, during which I discovered a new use for the supermarket own-brand bottle of bodywash. It had the perfectly rounded tip to rub my clit against, hard, but after I'd had an orgasm I freaked myself out a bit when I realised that several inches of it were now inside me, so stopped and finished up washing.

I wasn't quite ready to deal with more than just my fingers yet.

I felt exhausted. I laughed, trying to count up how many times I'd cum today and thinking "Yeah, you should be!"

I slumped onto the bed wearing just a towel. This had been without doubt the weirdest day of my life. What made it even wierder was that I didn't feel so freaked out about it any more. So many questions still unanswered ran through my head.

How the hell was I going to deal with this long-term? And what the fuck happened to me that night in the woods?

I buried myself under the quilt and within minutes had drifted off to sleep.

I vaguely remembered my dream when I woke up: the blue light, it bathing the figure in front of me which it took a while to realise was Kelly. Was me.

I rubbed my eyes as I drifted back to consciousness. Daylight. My hand slid down my belly, inside the towel I was still wearing and froze. When it touched cock.

I jumped upright. Looked down my body, waist still covered by quit but my chest was flat. I whipped the covers off, then the towel to the family sight of my own genitalia.

"What the..." my own, old voice said.

Leaping out of bed to stand in front of the full length mirror I was greeted by the familiar sight of the old Karl. Male me.

What the hell had happened? Had that all been a dream?

I grabbed my phone. It was Tuesday. There's no way I'd just lost a entire day, it couldn't have been a dream!

My heart was pounding, it may not have been a dream but I definitely had that feeling you get, that pang of something when you wake from a dream only to discover it wasn't real. A feeling of loss?

Phone still in hand, I looked down at the floor to see the newspaper I'd bought. I never buy newspapers, I'm part of the online-news generation!

With a ping an Amazon notification appeared at the top of my screen:

'Your order of Black underwired bra and 7 other items will be delivered today'.

I gawped, then realised the real proof was also in my phone.

Gallery, most recent pic, and...

There she was. There I was. A beautiful back-shot from head to toe, and the almost familiar face reflected in the mirror.

I sat back onto the edge of the bed.

It'd been real. But somehow it had un-done.

I stared at the picture. Was it over.

Whatever this had been, was it done? A one off?

Still staring at the picture I wondered about that blue light, and my newly returned genital grew hard. I unconsciously began touching it.

I couldn't take my eyes off that photo. As I started to stroke I found myself certain that Kelly hadn't yet given me her last orgasm.

****************

The days passed. My Amazon delivery box went straight to the bottom of my wardrobe unopened, and as time moved on the whole episode felt more and more like a dream. Although I knew it hadn't been.

I couldn't help looking at that photo regularly, and when I did it always had a sticky ending. I had a longing for her that I'd never felt for anyone before.

Then one Saturday morning, nearly three months later, I woke up bleary-eyed and rolled onto my front to grab my phone from the bedside. It felt like there was something under my chest. Two lumps.

My eyes shot open and I quickly ran my hand across my thigh and in-between my legs.

I smiled the biggest smile of all time.

12