Planetary Transit Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting to know yourself.
4.8k words
4.77
2.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

The first chapter of this story was filed under the scifi category, but on reflection I think the series should really live in the Transgender and Crossdressers category.

****************

I just smiled.

Then I jumped out of bed to look at my reflection. In the full length mirror on the wall opposite my bed I regarded myself closely.

Stood wearing a loose t-shirt and boxer shirts, Kelly looked back at me.

Her face was enough like mine that could easily be mistaken for my sister. Maybe a twin sister, I'd never understood exactly what had happened those months ago in the woods near my parents' house but I'd started to suspect that something altered my chromosomes while keeping my DNA the same. Or something! Physics was my speciality, not biology.

The truth was I had no idea. I'd lost some time on that walk home from that party, woke up the next morning with no idea how I'd gotten to my parents' house, and the following day I'd woke as a woman.

It'd lasted just the one day. I still had occasional dreams about the blue light that I think I saw that night, but could never remember much else.

I'd had many dreams about her though. About Kelly. Me.

How could I not?

That day I spent as her was the most amazing thing that had ever happened to me, and then it just went away. I genuinely felt I was mourning a loss during the days that followed, that I'd lost something that was a part of me.

I'd regularly looked at the one piece of evidence I had that any of it was more than just some dream since then, the selfie I'd taken in the mirror.

I realised that I didn't need that picture today, and took my shirt off. The mirror reflected those lovely pert perfect breasts and waistline. I couldn't take my eyes of my reflection as I slowly slipped the boxer shorts off my hips and down to the floor.

A pang in the pit of my stomach, she was just so beautiful it made me ache.

I was grinning widely, and it looked better on Kelly than it ever had on me. I pushed my chest out, stood with legs apart and put my hands on my hips. What was that pose? Ah, Peter Pan!

I laughed, then stopped when I heard the semi-familiar sound I'd produced.

"Well hello stranger," I said in the husky, sexy voice that was higher pitched than mine but still very familiar. I watched her mouth as the words formed on her lips. "Don't you just look gorgeous!"

I reached up to my chest and stroked my fingers across the breasts, twirled around the nipples. Mmm, that felt good. I started thinking about that day and the things I'd gotten up to, and without thinking my left had slid down past my belly and between my legs, while my right hand continued to stroke my chest.

Over half an hour later I breathlessly slumped back fully onto my bed, vaguely aware of the wet patch I'd generated beneath my hips. As my breathing started returning to normal I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling feeling that same silly grin on my face.

As Karl I could have sex, or masturbate, for a while and then I'd cum. That was it for at least half an hour or longer, before my genitals were prepared to do anything else.

As Kelly though... fuck, it was amazing. Was there something special about this new body or was this something all women could do? I'd rubbed myself to orgasm which felt as amazing as a male orgasm. But I could keep going and in a few minutes I'd cum again, more intense and affecting more of my body. And again, and again, each time more and more intense until the only thing stopping me from continuing was a complete loss of control of my body; I physically couldn't keep doing it.

I think I came five times but those last few kind of merged into each other so it could've been seven or eight times, I suspected that the final one was actually two or three than came in quick succession.

I exhaled slowly. I knew that I'd missed being Kelly but had no idea how much until she was back.

It was a Saturday morning. Thank god it was the weekend! No having to deal with work situations, hiding with the camera turned off on Teams calls with colleagues, faking my old voice.

Not that I'd needed to do that last time; it'd been a public holiday but I'd had to assume the change would be permanent so started to plan ahead, or at least try to.

Ah yes! I stood up and walked naked to my wardrobe, picking up the Amazon box from the bottom and placing it on the bed. I'd first ordered new trainers since my feet were the only part of me that had significant changed size. Well, besides my chest of course! So I'd then ordered a bra, guessing a B cup.

I'd added a summer dress, some cotton knickers and some knee socks to the order too. I laid everything out on the bed. I'd only ordered a few things, thinking I could actually go to a shop for more clothes, but then Kelly had un-happened and the Amazon box was deposited in the wardrobe the moment it arrived.

It was late autumn now, the summer dress had looked pretty but I wasn't sure how much use it'd be today.

That certainly didn't stop me trying it on though! It had a green and black check pattern with shoulder 'things', not quite straps bur rather a little ruffle-like which were supposed to be worn off the shoulder (according to the picture). When I guesstimated my size I hadn't intended it to be tight fitting, but I was so glad that it was when I slipped it on. Not only did my figure look fantastic in it, but the feel of it on my skin... it hugged me in all the right places. I loved it.

I slipped back out of it and stood naked once more, watching myself in the mirror. I wonder if should do something with my hair?

It was longer than my usual length by quite a bit, almost a full brown 'bob' versus my usual very short crop. How does that even work? Did my hair just grow 6 inches while I slept last night?

"Huh," I said out loud. At least I won't have to shave, I guess.

This triggered a memory from the last time I was Kelly. I strode purposefully to the bathroom and took my electric razor from the cabinet. Returning to the bedroom, I placed all of my pillows in the middle of the bed then lay face down on top with the pillows under my hips. I turned the razor on and wedged it between my body and the cushions.

Hey, don't judge me!

I totally got why women love vibrators. I had to do little more than press myself against it and I was cumming within minutes. God female orgasms were amazing.

After a first beautiful orgasm I paused and rearranged the pillows so they fitted snugly between my legs, and positioned the razor in exactly the right spot so that all I needed do was spread my legs slightly so that gravity was doing all the work for me, pressing my pelvis into the delightful buzzing.

I lay there motionless as wave after wave of climax hit me. I felt my breath getting heavier and heavier as the individual orgasms started losing their distinction and I felt like I was floating in a sea of bliss.

I slowly drifted back into consciousness. Yawned. I vaguely felt a buzzing sensation on my thigh.

What had I been doing?

My eyes opened wide. Oh my God, I'd passed out! That little electric razor had made me cum so much that I'd actually flaked! I must have wriggled in my unconscious state and dislodged it.

The stack of pillows between my legs felt cold, I rolled over and off them and realised they were soaking wet. Like literally soaked right through, all the way to the bed sheet.

Had I wet myself? Or was that a normal amount of wetness from arousal for a woman? Slightly embarrassed, I sniffed the top pillow. It didn't smell of urine. I shrugged and balanced them both on top of the wall radiators to dry them out. Oh, no, they really need washing don't they?

I walked to the kitchen and put them in the washing machine, then looked out the window. I was on the third floor so had a fair view of the park over the road. Eek! I'd gotten used to walking around naked at home, after all I could only be seen from the waist up from outside, but now I had boobs on display! I quickly closed the blinds and thought about getting dressed.

Half an hour later, after a surprising uneventful shower (the last shower I had as Kelly I discovered some delicious uses for the bodywash bottle) I'd pulled on a pair of my jeans, tightened with a belt, and held the bra in my hand.

Did I even need to wear one? I was a pretty small cup size. If I'm completely honest, I was trying to talk myself out of wearing it exactly because I found myself so intrigued by the idea of wearing it.

I was overthinking. I looped it around my waist and attached the clasps together in front, then rotated the whole thing through 180 degrees until the cups were at the front. Putting my arms through the loops of the straps, I slid it up my body until the straps slid up my arms and were on my shoulders, a quick tuck and my breasts were held snuggly in the cups.

God it felt good. The feeling of tightness around my chest. I'd seemingly guessed well, my boobs fitted perfectly inside it. I loved the feeling of the material hugging me.

My stomach growled. It was lunchtime and I hadn't even had a coffee, much less breakfast. I grinned to myself, yeah been too busy fucking yourself haven't you!

As I returned to the kitchen and started the coffee machine I considered the phrase 'fucking yourself'. The last time I was Kelly I'd experimented with fingering myself but shied away from the idea of having something inside me. When I'd toyed with the bodywash bottle it'd freaked me out a little that I was enjoying the feeling when I slipped it a little inside so I'd stopped.

But now...?

My train of thought was broken by the doorbell ringing. Without thinking I immediately went to answer the door.

I nearly said, "Hey Mark!" when I opened the door, but he led with "Hi, oh, sorry I was looking for Karl."

Probably a good thing since Mark and Kelly had never met, so how would I have known his name?

"Ah, right, yeah. Erm, he's not home at the moment."

"Right. So are you...?"

"Oh yeah, sorry. Hi, I'm Kelly. I, erm, stayed last night?" I immediately regretted ending the sentence with that inflection, made me sound like I wasn't sure!

He looked me up and down. Did he recognise my clothes? Shit, did I look too much like my other self, is he suspicious?

"Cool. Well can you just tell him that Mark called round?"

"Sure. OK."

"Bye then," He said as he turned and walked away.

I closed the door and laughed. 'Suspicious'.

Suspicious of what? That I'd undergone a complete sex change since I last saw him two days ago?

I was chuckling all the way back to the kitchen. I made some toast and sat down with coffee. Nearly 1pm now, what should I do with the rest of the day?

Is this going to go the same as last time, and I'll just have a day as Kelly?

If so I needed to make the most of it. Of course my first thought was about going back to bed, sex as a woman was simply amazing.

Hmm. Yes it was, wasn't it?

Well, if I'm going to make the most of this...

I did some googling, then put on my new trainers and left the apartment wearing my big coat.

****************

I returned around 6pm with shopping bags, one of which contained the t-shirt and jeans I'd left the apartment in. I took off my coat and went straight to the bedroom to look in the mirror.

I was wearing a crop top that showed my belly, and jeans that weren't actually made of denim but looked like it. They were some kind of slightly stretchy material that clung to my body, showing every curve.

They looked fantastic!

My eyes then moved up to my face. I'd gone to the makeup counter in the department store with the idea of just buying some lipstick. The lady behind the counter was clearly a great salesman (saleswoman?) as I'd left with £80 worth of makeup. She'd sold it to me by starting with "Let's see what that looks like on you," and ended up giving me a full makeup, with eye liner, mascara and the lipstick I'd originally gone there for.

I'd stopped her when she wanted to apply blusher (and whatever else might have followed) since I wanted it to look good but not too over the top.

And it did look good. Regarding myself in the mirror I felt a tingle between my legs. Was it wrong that I found myself so attractive?

I put that thought to the back of my mind and made some food, sitting at the table to eat.

I felt really nervous about what I'd planned for the evening!

****************

8pm. I walked in and sat at the bar. I'd found the place on Google earlier, it was downstairs from a hairdressing salon and was called "The Two Scissors". The small sign above the door showed two pairs of scissors with their blades interlocked. Surely that was too much?

It wasn't massively busy but there were couples and groups of women scattered around the place.

The server approached me behind the bar. She looked a little tomboy-ish but cute.

"Hey, what can I get you?"

I ordered a beer and as she poured she said, "Haven't seen you here before. New to town?"

I grinned as I replied, "Yeah, I am most definitely new."

She smiled back at me as she placed the beer onto the bar, then went off to serve some new arrivals.

"Well damn, it looks like I'm too late."

Someone had stood next to me while I was looking the other way. I turned towards them and saw a tall (around my height) redhead.

"Late?" I asked.

"Too late to buy you a drink! Hi, I'm Sam."

She held out her hand so I took it and as I said "I'm Kelly," she raised my hand to her lips and kissed the back of it.

I must have had a surprises look on my face, as when she let go she said, "Oh I'd ordinary lead with a peck on the cheek. But I do like people to know when I think I'd like to kiss them in unexpected places." She's flashed a lovely smile. "How about you?"

I thought I'd be more nervous but I'd immediately gotten into flirting with her. "Oh I do like a kiss on the lips."

"Me too. But which ones?"

So forward! We both laughed then I attempted a coy expression and said, "Maybe ask me later?"

More laughter ensued.

We got a table and sat drinking while we talked. I was truthful when she asked about my life, with the one obvious exception. Told her about my life in my home town, life since moving to the city, what I did for a living. She had a similar history, moved to the city from a small town a few years ago. She was a couple of years younger than me but certainly didn't lack in self confidence.

"So I've not seen you here before. Just trying out a new hangout? Did you used to drink in Jo's on the High Street? Or are dyke bars generally not your thing? There's not enough proper lesbian bars in town, right?"

"Yeah, never been here before. Infact I've never been to a lesbian bar before. This is all kinda new for me."

Her eyes widened a little.

"Ooh, how new are we talking?"

"Completely."

Her smile widened and she leaned closer from across the table.

"So you've never...?"

I paused, then said quietly, "I've never been with someone the same sex as me before." Which was true!

She looked down at her drink then back up to me, our eyes locked on each other.

"Maybe now's a good time to ask that question again then?" she ventured.

I leaned closer still. We didn't break eye contact. I could feel her breath on my face as I almost-whispered, "Let's start with these..." and brushed my lips against hers.

Damn it was smoking hot. Her tongue flicked at my lips then our lips joined and we were exploring each other's mouths. I was conscious of being in public so stopped after a few seconds, pulling back enough that we could make eye contact again.

"Your lips are so soft," I whispered.

She ran her tongue across her top lip and whispered, "And you've made them soooo wet."

Feeling the tingle between my legs I replied, "Me too."

We were both grinning. Under the table she wrapped one of her legs around mine and said, "Maybe we should get outta here and spend the rest of the night kissing each other on the lips?"

"You can kiss me anywhere you like."

We both silently finished our drinks then she suggested, "My place is five minutes away?"

We held hands during the walk, only interrupted by her getting her keys out of her bag. When she closed the door behind us at her apartment she took my hand again and led me into the living room, stopping at the sofa. We kissed a slow, wet kiss then she sat down in front of me, immediately starting to undo my jeans. Seconds later she had them and my knickers around my ankles, and looked up at me with a smile.

"Have you really never...?"

She barely waited for my nod before burying her face between my legs.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck yeah, fuck yeah right there right there!" It took just a few minutes for her to provoke this response from me. I'd first had to spread my legs as much as I could given the ankle-restraints that my jeans had become, but then had sat on the couch while she knelt between my legs.

Her tongue felt amazing! Licking me, probing me, sucking my clit. It was true that this was the first time a girl had gone down on my pussy, but it couldn't exactly tell her it was the first time anyone had.

It may have been a new organ to me, but she was clearly no stranger to pussy. She knew exactly what to do to make me squirm and squeal. It felt exquisite.

As my orgasm subsided she came up to kiss me, I loved how she tasted. Her face was drenched, and after we snogged she asked, "Do you always squirt like that?"

I must have looked a bit surprised because she followed up with, "No, it's OK! I've always wanted to meet a squirter! That was a lovely surprise. But do you always...?"

I thought about my soaking pillows from that morning and said, "Sometimes."

"Cool," she grinned.

I sat up a bit, moved back so my shoulders rested on the arm of the sofa, making room for her to sit.

She sat and reached under her skirt, pulling her knickers down and off.

"Was that good for you too?"

"I think from my reaction you already know that answer!"

We both laughed. Then she said, "Pull your knees up," so I pulled my knees up to my chest, and she swung her body around so we we facing each other sideways, both with knees pulled up to our chests, with full eye contact.

She slowly extended her left leg, sliding it under my right leg. I extended my left leg, going under hers too. She shuffled her bum forwards, her hands pressed down on the sofa behind her for support, and hiked her skirt up so she wore it like a belt as we both stretched our right legs out.

I looked down as our naked lower-halves neared each other. Her pussy looked gorgeous, fully shaved and as smooth looking as silk. I looked back up at her, having been enjoying the eye contact, but saw she too was watching our bodies approaching each other. She twisted her body slightly to the left and raised her bum off the couch a little, pressing herself gently against me.

Her warm wetness felt divine against mine. I pushed back against her, watching the union of our thigh-gaps and feeling the delightful feeling of our clits finding each other. We both gasped softly at that first, hard rub that we created by pushing our mounds together.

"Lay back, let me do it," she said.

I did, and she proceeded to grind her sex against mine while I laid back against the sofa arm and she propped herself up with her arms.

Damn that felt amazing! We were so wet, our lips slipped and slid together beautifully with just enough friction to massively stimulate our buttons.

I'm not sure how long she carried on for but she brought me to the brink of orgasm then pushed me over it, making me moan and groan loudly as I watched our groins press hard at each other. As I came I felt a fine spray of liquid, like a mist land on my thighs and we just got wetter and wetter. I loved the idea of our juices mixing together like that. As my breathing slowed I realised she hadn't cum, probably spending too much energy focusing on my pleasure.

12