Planetary Transit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you lay back," I said as I propped myself up on my arms and took control. She did, and I began grinding my slit at her in little circles. Fuck, it was so horny.

Her previous action on me hadn't been enough to make her cum but had clearly been close, I think I only spent two minutes rotating my hips against her when she moaned loudly, "Oh fuck yeah yeah yeah!" and her whole body went tense and then released.

We both flopped back onto the sofa, lips still pressed together.

I felt her hand slowly stroke my groin, the touch revealing the wetness on me.

"God, did you feel that? You squirted and it sprayed everywhere like a can of pop!"

I looked down and saw both our thighs were glistening wet.

I reached for my coat on the floor and grabbed my vape.

"Do you mind?" I asked. She nodded and I inhaled some nicotine. She backed away from me and her skirt slid back down as she moved.

We lay there a while, me vaping and her watching me. I started to feel a little self conscious, she was now effectively fully dressed while I was naked from the waist down.

"So how was it, your first time? I know it's a lesbian cliché but I do love that position."

Fuck, how did she know? Duh, she meant my first time girl-on-girl, she doesn't know your secret you idiot!

I hesitated then said, "Amazing."

She smiled at this. "Want to do it again?"

I looked at my watch, half past eleven, and she laughed.

"Again sometime, babe. Although..."

She swung herself around and then onto her knees on the floor, quickly burying her face between my legs.

****************

I walked home feeling like I was glowing. Sam spent the last half hour down on me and I was still buzzing. I hadn't climaxed but from the first few minutes right up 'til the end I felt like I was floating in a sea of bliss.

I really could have let her do that to me all night, but it was gone midnight and I had no idea what would happen next. Was I going to wake up male again? Is it a Cinderella thing and I'll just change at a certain time?

Or do I need to be asleep for it to happen? Or will it not happen at all tonight?

I stopped. A few minutes from home and I got this wierd, creepy feeling. Like I was being watched.

Shit. I was a woman walking late at night in the city. It hadn't even occurred to me that I could be putting myself at risk. Well I still knew the karate that I'd leaned as a teen, why would I be any more at risk than I'd been yesterday?

Because sick wierdos might see you as a target, I thought.

I quickly looked around, there was no one. Was I being paranoid?

And then I looked up. The faintest sound of whirring up above and a single tiny blue light.

The Blue Light.

I couldn't focus on whatever it was properly, I craned my neck to look directly up. And then it was gone.

What? Had that been...? I started to walk quickly towards home, my mind racing. Had that been The Blue Light? Was I being followed?

Maybe I was, and it wasn't; I was sure I'd read that the police fly drones around the city at night. Was it a cop making sure a single girl got home safely? Maybe. But then why would it disappear like it did?

I opened the front door and locked it behind me. Paranoia present, I checked through the apartment and found it empty with everything exactly as I'd left it.

Grabbing a beer from the fridge, I sat on the sofa and kicked my shoes off.

Well that was an eventful evening! I turned my attention away from the drone (or whatever it had been) and reflected on the evening with Sam.

It had been the best sex I'd had since... well, ever really. I thought about how it would have gone if I'd been male. Well obvious it wouldn't have gone anywhere, she's a lesbian! But you get what I mean.

We'd have maybe had some oral, then inevitably penetration which based on experience would probably have lasted thirty to forty minutes. Maybe I'd have made her cum, I'd definitely cum, and that would be it for at least a while. Then maybe we'd have done it again, but quite often by the time I was good to go for round two the moment had gone between us.

The whole dynamic of girl-on-girl was so different! An orgasm didn't mean it was over for either of us, we could keep going for as long as we were feeling horny, and the hornyness didn't wane inbetween orgasms like it did as a guy. As a guy oral had been like foreplay before the main event, but as a girl it was the main event. One of several main events! And Sam really was amazing with her tongue, I supposed that a girl really knows what a girl likes! I was so glad that my first experience of it had been with a woman.

My train of thought stopped dead. Would I ever consider trying sex with a guy? I'd never looked at a guy that way, in a gay way. Would it be gay though? I mean if I was a woman having sex with a man? You don't get any more heteronormative.

I pondered this. I suppose it'd just come down to attraction. I'd never found a guy attractive, but who knows? It's not as if anyone's ever been able to study this situation before, does being female come with hormones that affect who you're attracted to? Again I wished I was more biologist that physicist.

My head spun. Partly due to the current train of thought, but also the feelings coursing through a body which had spent half the day having sex, solo or otherwise. I felt all dreamy.

****************

I must have dozed off to sleep at some point, right there on the sofa. Daylight streaming through the window slowly woke me.

I stretched my arms and yawned, felt the tightness of the bra I was still wearing. My hands darted to my chest, the boobs were still there. One hand slipped between my thighs. A definite absence of penis.

Equal parts surprise and elation: I was still Kelly!

"Well this is new," I said out loud.

12