Planetary Transit Ch. 05

Story Info
Reversal?
6.5k words
4.6
1.2k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

I'd love to hear any comments on my writing, so please do leave me some feedback if you're rating this story.

****************

I woke bleary-eyed. I'd drunk a fair bit last night so no surprise.

Last night.  Oh my god, I'd had sex with Steve!  

I reached between my legs and felt my soft lips.  I was still Kelly this morning.  I relaxed back into the bed with a smile on my face.

I'd humiliated the old school bully, but went as far as actually having sex with him.  My first time having sex with a guy!  My smile widened.  It'd been over in ninety seconds, which made the humiliation so easy, but having a cock inside me had felt amazing.  And walking home with his cum dripping down my leg, oh emm gee!

I'd already had sex with a woman as Kelly.  With Sam, a few times infact.  It had been amazing too.  Was I bi?  Damn the lines were starting to blur: was I bi because I'd had lesbian sex with Sam?  Or was I bi because I'd had sex with Steve and I 'was' a man?

Urgh, it's too early for this.

Shit!  I needed to be on a work conference!  I grabbed my phone, saw I had twenty minutes before it started so leaped out of bed and grabbed my laptop.

Thankfully the piece of work I'd been doing was mostly complete, so for most of the call I listened with the camera off and on mute.  When I did speak I effected a lower voice hoping it was enough like my old voice to convince that I was still good old Karl.

When the call ended I emailed my boss.  My job between now and D-day was just to monitor the numbers so I asked if I could take the rest of the week off, on the understanding that I'd be checking in regularly and taking action if the simulation was predicting problems.

He replied almost immediately with a yes.

It was Wednesday so that gave me a full 5 days off, during which I could hopefully... what?  I'd come to my hometown to try to get some answers about what was happening to me.  About what had happened that night in the the summer that must be the cause of all this.  That damn Blue Light  and the time I'd lost while getting home.

But I'd discovered exactly nothing.  Zero.  All I'd achieved was a schoolboy wank-fantasy of humiliating my old school bully.

OK to be fair that had been pretty fucking good, on many levels.  But I still knew nothing about the Karl/Kelly situation.  What do I do now?

I sighed then instinctively slipped a hand under the covers and between my thighs.  I'd shaved myself yesterday, it felt so good to the touch.

When I'd gotten home last night, sexually frustrated after Steve's (lack of) performance I rubbed myself off using his cum as lube while fantasising about cocks.  It'd felt so dirty, so horny.  Fuck, the lines really were blurring.

I'd fantasised about being taken by a room full of guys, each one slowly adding to the load inside me.

Oh my god!  Unprotected sex with Steve!  Could I even get pregnant?  I had no idea, but this body was 100% real woman, so I had to assume so.  I'd never had a period or anything but I'd only spent a sum-total of a few days as Kelly so that didn't mean anything.  I needed to be careful just incase.  No more pussy full of cum.

Oh... God.  I'd forgotten.  Still drunk and with that fantasy in mind I'd signed up to a website.  The kind of website where you could find a roomful of guys who'd love to do exactly that.

I checked on my phone.  I had a "thank you for signing up to dabswingers.com" email.  It was coming back to me now, I'd created a profile and taken some selfies for it which were still on my phone.  Topless selfie shot from the waist up, full frontal shot in the mirror where the camera hid my face.  Closeup shot of my beautiful shaved vagina.

I felt a bit revolted by what I'd done.  And maybe a little horny, after all I'll bet a girl like Kelly would get a lot of attention!  I dared not look at the website, at least not today.

I put that thought away for now.  Still slightly hungover I had other things on my mind, like breakfast and settling my stomach.

****************

By lunchtime I felt back to normal.  Ha!  You know what I mean.  Food, coffee and a shower had done the job.

I reflected on things.  I felt drawn to Sam. I really wanted to see her again but there was no point in rushing home today, she'd said that she was away overnight Wednesday to Thursday for work.  I wondered why, then realised I still didn't really know exactly what she did for a living.  Thinking about her gave me a warm feeling in my stomach. 

So I could go back to the city tomorrow and hopefully still be able to see her in the evening, so long as I was still Kelly.

I decided I needed some more female clothes, since I only owned a total of a few outfits.  Shopping in my hometown was a non-starter, it was a small place and the only place that sold clothes was aimed at 'the older woman' and farmers.  I'd need to take a trip to the nearest big town which was about forty minutes away.  It'd probably be good to get out of town anyway incase I ran into Steve (although that certainly would be amusing).

The department store had everything I needed.  I bought some skirts and tops, some extra jeans.  I tried things on in the fitting rooms, really took my time picking things out and making sure they looked good.

I wandered around adding bits and pieces.  In the underwear section I bought both plain cotton and sexy lacey knickers.  One pair of the cotton knickers, black with little pink and white stars on the front, i later found that they fitted me perfectly, like they'd been made just for my hips and waist.  They weren't the sexiest but they were my favourite!

A couple of bras, again some utilitarian and some sexy.  I picked up a AAA bra that would fit Karl and paused.  It went in my basket along with matching knickers.  I loved the look of suspenders so bought a set with a few pairs stockings too.

When I came to the checkout I found it was getting dark outside, I'd spent nearly three hours shopping!  Well they do say women love to shop...

Along with three hours I'd also spent nearly £500!  I could afford it, but still reeled a little at the cost.  Who knew women's clothes were so expensive?

They were all really cute, and some dare I say sexy, though.

I grabbed some fast food before heading home.  In a busy public place during the day, I found it hard getting used to guys looking at me.  I assumed women got used to it as they grew up, but for me it was a sudden, jarring change.  Don't get me wrong, it was a little flattering!  But most of the guys, particularly the older ones, I could only imagine that they were purely imagining putting their dicks inside me.

Well I supposed the younger ones were too.  It occurred to me that the difference was that I quite liked the idea with them.  Blurred lines again.  I wasn't gay, had never had thoughts like this about guys before.  But it wasn't gayness, was it?  This female body wanted to be with a male body.  Hormones, right?

To a certain extent, I thought.  Not for the first time I wished I'd gotten my PhD in biology rather than physics.  Then I'd have a better understanding of the effects of all the different chemicals running through me.  Estrogen.   What else?  Damn, I had no idea.  But last night, when my plan to humiliate Steve became me opening my legs for him, watching him slide inside me... see?  I'm physically responding just to the thought of that, why's it making me wet?

I sighed.  It doesn't matter why, does it?  It wass just how it was.  How I felt.

And should I feel guilt about last night?  Oh, not for Steve - fuck him.  Guilt for having sex with someone else, when there's Sam...  I knew I had strong feelings about Sam but hadn't quite realised how big.  And it wasn't that clear cut, was it?  Sure I had feelings but what percentage were purely about her, versus just having lesbian sex?  My head spun and my knickers moistened further.

No.  I had feelings for but not obligation to Sam.  If anything, my obligation was to experiment with this body in every way possible.  Pretty sure that this has never happened to anyone before, isn't it my duty to research it?  Ah, the scientist in me again.

I toyed with the idea of going to a bar right now and picking up a guy.  I was fairly confident I could walk into any bar, select my favourite, tell him what I wanted, and be fucking him within the time it took to find somewhere to do it.

Was I arrogant?  Not really, Kelly was smoking hot.  Yeah but Kelly is me, I really needed to stop referring to 'her' in the third person.

I was smoking hot.  Arrogance? Perhaps but still true.

But no.  I wasn't going to pick up a guy.  Instead I finished my meal, stopped for groceries,  and drove back to my parents' house.

I cooked steak and potatoes for dinner, checked in on work (no problems to deal with) then watched some TV wearing some of Karl's baggy jogging bottoms.

I was starting to think more of Karl in the third person now.  I was Kelly.

************

When I woke in the morning I wasn't Kelly though.

I felt a little deflated.  Still, I had a plan for today so started getting dressed and packing other clothes away in my holdall.  I stopped when I reached the AAA bra that I'd bought yesterday, held it up to the light for a good look.  It was so pretty, a dark green pattern which matched the knickers.

Putting it on didn't feel weird at all, and sliding the knickers up my legs felt good.  I wore jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt over them from my old clothes selection.

I decided to have breakfast at the diner in town before setting off home, a nice fry-up with eggs and bacon.  With the car loaded up, I parked outside and walked for the door.  Coming out of the door was Steve.

Shit!

Don't panic, he can't recognise you.

Only he did.  Or he seemed to.  He did a double take as I approached the door and stopped in his tracks.  I had to play this as if I knew nothing about Tuesday night, as if I was plain old...

"Karl?"

I stopped dead.  What the actual fuck?  He recognised me? Feign surprise.

"Erm, yeah...?"

He stepped towards me, my body tensed ready to defend itself.

"It's Steve.  Whitford."

"Yeah, I remember you."

"Hey, you've changed a bit since school haven't you?"  He hesitated, looking me up and down.  "Well not that much... might not have recognised you but I was looking through our yearbook yesterday, some of the pictures of people I didn't really know so well from our year.

I shrugged in response, an implied "And?"

"Anyway, the other day.  Something... something made me think about school.  Made me realise I was a bit of a jerk back then.  So I'm glad I bumped into you.  You back to see your folks?"

I nodded.

"Cool.  So.  Erm, I wanted to apologise.  For being such a dick to you and your friends.  I guess when people get a certain amount of ego, they... dunno, treat people badly just cos they can.  And I'm sorry I did.  Does that make any sense?"

I nodded again, then said, "So what brought this self reflection on?"

He reddened a little.  "I... someone reminded me.  Of what I used to be like.  Kind of made me look in the mirror, and I didn't like what I saw."

I was astounded, but definitely didn't want to press this any further.

"Oh.  OK."  Wow.  I genuinely didn't know what to say.  I found myself replying, "Apology accepted then.  It must've taken a lot to say."  He smiled just a little at that.  I added, "Well, I've got to," and gestured toward the diner's doorway.

"Oh, yeah of course."  He held out a hand to me.  "We good?"

I paused briefly then took it and shook it.  "Yeah Steve we're good.  Me and the guys have a semi-regular reunion now and then.  If you've things you want to say to them too..."

He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a business card, handed it to me.  "Please, give me a call for the next one.  I'd really like to set things straight."  And he looked dead serious.

I pocketed the card, "OK, will do.  Nice to see you again Steve."

I started walking to the door when he said, "Hey," and I stopped, turned towards him.  He was looking at me funny.  "You got a sister?"  I shook my head.  "Ah, never mind.  Take it easy Karl."  And he walked away.

Stunned, I sat at the first available table and automatically picked up a menu.

My first thought was "Fuck me!"

My second thought, with a smile, was 'Been there, done that."

****************

The drive home was uneventful.  I thought a lot about Steve.  Had I really made him realise the kind of person he'd been?  I'd set out looking for a little revenge on a bully.  Is it possible I'd made him see the 'the error of his ways?'.  It sounded very Dickensian; the tale of Scrooge which starts with a supernatural visitor from his past and is a changed man by the end of the story.  Well Christmas wasn't that far off...  I laughed to myself at the idea.

I arrived home mid morning, and after letting myself in to the apartment and making a coffee I started to unpack my holdall.  I rearranged my wardrobe and drawers since I had a new 'wardrobe' of clothes; two drawers and half the wardrobe for me and the same for Karl.

Did I just refer to Karl in the third person?

I stopped unpacking and considered where my head was at with all of this.  I'd certainly embraced my femininity, hell I was currently male but wearing a bra and knickers!

I quickly undressed so I could look at myself in the full length mirror, wanting to see the girly clothes on me.  I looked myself up and down and approved.  Sure It'd look better on me than Karl... 

Then I saw it.

It was very subtle, not a huge change, but Karl had had a haircut.

What the fuck?  I looked closer.  I had always kept my hair pretty short and the cut had just been exactly that, a few centimetres off to keep it at it's usual length.  Although I hadn't been for a haircut since last month, there it was freshly trimmed.

My phone pinged.

"Hello beautiful! You free tonight? We could go out to eat. Or stay in to eat like last time ;) x"

My heart sank.  I'd have loved nothing more, but obviously not like this.  It'd be tomorrow at the earliest that I could see her, and there's no guarantee that I'd transit overnight in any case.

I sighed.  Then I got an idea.  There's a particular brand of antihistamine that just knocks me out, and I keep a pack of them in the medicine box for those times when I've travelled for work and I've come home with my body still on a different time zone.

It usually gives me a good 6 hours sleep, but I could take one and set an alarm for, say four hours.  I'd wake up mid afternoon and then I could reply to Sam, once I knew who would be replying.

Genius.  I took the tablet immediately, then got undressed and in to bed. I was worried that excitement would keep me awake, but then...

I was in a room.  Was it a room?  No, darkness all around me with no idea how far it stretched.  A point of light in the distance started to move closer to me.  Quickly.  I soon realised it was a person, a naked person.  They, no she, slowed to a stop and stood a few feet in front of me.

God she was beautiful. She was around my height, dark hair, athletic physique.  She stepped closer, leaned forward and whispered something in my ear that I can't recollect.  I bent my head down to hear her and saw I was naked too; erect.  She took my hands and somehow we were floating in the vast darkness.  She floated closer and whispered something else -  damn what was it? - as she hooked her ankles around the back of my thighs.  As she brought her legs together her ankles slid over me until her bent knees surrounded me. I looked up at her and she smiled the sweetest smile.  I looked down as my cock moved towards her trimmed mound, my head pressed against her lips and then slowly...

The Blue Light.  It emanated from our union.  The deeper I went inside her the greater the waves of bliss washing over me, and the brighter the light.  I'd never felt so connected with anyone before in my life, and...

BEEP BEEP BEEP, my alarm on it's loudest setting brought me back to consciousness.  I felt quite groggy, batted at the alarm clock with my hand until it stopped.  

Wow, had that been real?  No it was a dream.  I guessed I'd only remembered it because I'd been woken before it ended.  I still felt the bliss I was experiencing before I woke, tried to cling to it, but it had started to fade already.  She had been the most beautiful girl in the world, she...

She was Kelly.  I'd been Karl and she was Kelly.  Oh my God, this wasn't the first time I'd had the dream either.  I'd had it... and then again...  Fuck, do I have it every time that I...

I touched my chest, felt my breasts.  Does it happen with every transit? 

I saw it was daylight, the clock said 14:30.  Why was I in bed in the afternoon?

Damn, those tablets. Of course, I'd made myself sleep, hoping I'd change.

Well it'd worked!

Still sleepy I reached for my phone and replied to Sam's message.

"Can we do both? ;) X"

I flopped back onto my bed.  Was I being ridiculous?  A dream triggering the transit?  Hey, you think that's ridiculous but not the situation you're in?  I laughed to myself then stopped.  What if, though?  What if it was the dream, and I interrupted it?  A frantic hand felt between my legs, relieved to find the gap empty.

I jumped out of bed, pulling my shirt off and looked in the mirror, worried I'd somehow become some kind of hybrid hermaphrodite.  Beautiful as ever.  I noticed my pubic hair was still styled as a Brazilian strip.  Ah, so changes I make do persist to the next transit!  Not sure what that told me, I was just glad to at least be learning something about what was happening to me.

Though it seemed that one piece of new information came with yet more mysteries!

I ambled to the kitchen to start the coffee machine.  I needed to wake up properly.

I heard my phone ping in the other room so went back to grab it.

"Sounds delightful! I booked us a table for 8 at the Italian? X"

I looked in the mirror again.  I seemed fine, maybe the dream was just a dream.

I replied to Sam, "Sounds good, maybe I could come round 5ish for hors d'oeuvres? X"

I had a quick shower, then checked my phone.  She'd replied with, "Whore's what?? (Kidding!) Absolutely. I'm free and at home from 4 if you wanna x"

That gave me just over an hour to get ready; I was still only wearing a towel!  I needed a snack if I wasn't having dinner 'til eight o'clock so found a supermarket pizza in the freezer and put it in the oven before starting on my makeup.  I was still learning eyeliner and mascara so the pizza was nearly burnt by the time I was finished.  I ate, brushed my teeth then applied my lipstick before dressing in my evening attire.

A quick look in the mirror then I put on my big coat, grabbed my small backpack which contained the evening's essentials, and closed the front door behind me.

It was cold on the street.  The cold air felt nice but gave me goosebumps on my legs inside the stockings I was wearing.  It was my first time wearing stockings and it felt lovely! Despite the big coat I felt cold all over but Sam's place was only ten minutes from mine so it was tolerable.  At ten past four I was ringing Sam's doorbell.

"Hi! Come on in."  I steppped across the threshold and closed the door behind me.  "Cold outside?" Sam asked as she gave me a peck on the cheek.  

I said, "Yeah, freezing!" as I followed her into the living room. I put my backpack on the floor then unzipped and removed my coat as she walked though to the kitchen.

"Wine?" she called to me from the other room.  I replied yes, so when she returned to the lounge she was holding two glasses of Chardonnay, while I was holding my coat, extending it toward her.

12