Planetary Transit Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wanna take my coat?" I asked as I stood there wearing only a bra, suspender belt, stockings and trainers.  And a smile.

"Well golly, don't you look amazing!" she said before she set the glasses down on the coffee table.  She walked towards me and took my coat, held it to her side and dropped it to the floor, then stepped closer and put her arms around my waist.

Our mouths met and we kissed, her hands slid from my back to my ass, to the thigh below the bum... I touched her back, her ass, then she sank to her knees in front of me, buried her face between my legs.  Tongue straight to my clit, she set my knees trembling in minutes so we descended to the sofa.

I laid back and she knelt in front of me.  She switched back and forth from licking me deep to tonguing my clit and it felt like heaven.  She started to use her fingers, slowly at first but then working up to such a hard fingering... it reminded me of that day in the park.  God she was gonna make me cum so quickly, I...

"Fuuuck..." I moaned, and for the first time actually felt myself squirt as I came.  Sam's mouth was clamped over my mound, gently sucking for a few seconds, then she looked up at me.

"Mmm, I could drink you up all night long."  She ran the flat of her tongue slowly along my near-bald pussy and added, "Especially with your new look. God it suits you."

I knew squirting was 'a thing' but had never experienced it first hand.  With slight embarrassment I said, "Are you sure I'm not just... that it's not pee?"

She knelt to full height and leaned in to me, kissed me, then said, "Does that taste like pee?"  To be honest all I could taste was pussy.  I shook my head.  "Does it feel like you're peeing when it happens?"

"I know I've done it before but that was the first time I actually felt it happening." I paused.  It had felt..

 It wasn't like a male ejaculation, that's usually at least four or five squirts, it was just one.  But it happened with such pressure, felt so good that, "No, I definitely wasn't peeing.  It felt completely different.  Amazing."

She smiled and kissed me again, before standing up.  "Love the outfit by the way.  Were you planning on going to dinner like that?"

I laughed, "I've got a dress in my bag."

"Aw, that's a shame!  Here, take this," as she picked up and handed me one of the wine glasses, "...and I'll be right back."  I sipped my wine as I lay slumped on the sofa, my neck and shoulders against the back of the chair, my body along the seat with my bum resting on the edge and my legs akimbo bent at the knees.  Classic minge-eating stance!  I looked down the length of my body, placed a hand on my belly while holding the wine with the other, and slowly slid down to my mound.  It did feel good, all smooth in the right places.  I started to draw circles 'round my clit with two fingers, the fifth loop caused me to moan softly.  With that Sam appeared in the doorway.  She was wearing an almost identical suspender belt with stockings, and nothing else.

"Though I'd dress up for the occasion too!" she smiled the sweetest smile as she said it.  She looked fantastic.  In one hand she held a small drawstring bag, which she brought to the sofa, sitting down next to me.  "Don't let me stop you!" My hand still rested on my mound but had stopped moving when I saw her.  "I was enjoying the show!"

We laughed, I sat up properly into the sofa, and we kissed for a while.

"Did you know that all women are capable of squirting, if they get just the right stimulation?  Most don't know it though, go their whole lives without experiencing it. It usually takes some work on the G spot, though some people (like you it seems!) can apparently do it at the drop of a hat, so's to speak.  You're the first girl I've ever met who I didn't need to coax it out of; I knew you existed, and believe me I've been looking for you!" She took a sip of wine, "I've never met a girl I can't make gush."

That got me wondering, "So how many... have you?"

"Girlfriends?  Only the three." She sipped her wine again, looked slightly guilty and added, "Sexual partners? About sixty."  My eyes widened, for someone in their mid 20s, wasn't that a lot?  She laughed.

"No, it's not as bad as it sounds! Almost half of them were on this one weekend!  Shit, that doesn't make it any better does it?  OK, let me explain.  My last year of uni, I got in with this crowd of sorta militant lesbians.  That was OK though, they were all pretty cool though some had some surprising views.  Anyway, they invited me to what they sold to me as some kind if hippy-dippy women's sexual health workshop weekend.  The place was some kind out scouts centre in the woods that they'd hired, middle of nowhere, with dorms, conference rooms and all that."

She sipped more wine.  "So when we get there we're put into one of four groups, to rotate through the schedule of workshops.  They did some hippy tribal thing where we painted our tribe's symbol onto our chests and we were encouraged to stay topless, so people could see the groupings and also as a bonding thing, right?  It was mid summer and actually the hottest day of that year, so it seemed like a perfectly fine idea.  Some of the girls really embraced the bonding thing and went completely naked.  The organisers said that was absolutely fine, everyone should wear what they felt comfortable with.  Most of us were wearing shorts."

We both sipped our wine and she continued, "So the first talk was vaginally health, all about pH and hygiene and all that.  Then we had lunch, everyone sat around semi or fully naked eating pizzas, it should have been weird, but the whole bonding thing was really working!  Then the afternoon session.  The subject was 'The solo orgasm'.  The person giving the talk was one of the organisers called Sue.  She was forty-something and quite curvy.  Of course we could see that because she was one of those who'd chosen to go naked!  So we all sat crossed-legged in a semi circle on gym mats around her while she talked. 'A vagina doesn't need a penis, or any phallic toy to reach climax' she opened with.  She started talking about ways to stimulate the clit with your fingers."

Sam looked me in the eye, "You can see where this is going, right?  So she starts to demonstrate what she's saying, starts to rub her own clit.  Around the room a few girls, mostly the ones who'd gone naked, started to copy her.  'That's right ladies, it is a workshop after all,' she said.  Well.  A room full of of lesbians in various states of undressed watching naked women wanking themselves off.  I was one of the last ones to hold out, but everywhere I looked there were women close to or actually cumming.  It seemed pretty wierd but the whole situation had gotten me so wet.  I started our with my hand in my shorts but quickly decided to take them off.  Everyone was looking around the room smiling at each other, almost everyone had gotten completely naked and moans and groans were everywhere.  I was focused on this girl who was sat half way round the circle who seemed to be having a non-stop orgasm when I felt a hand on my thigh reaching over into my lap.  I looked down and saw the girl next to me was reaching for my pussy with one hand while rubbing herself with the other.  And I let her.  God it was so hot, I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

She opened her legs and ran finger along her lips, held it up and it glistened.  She brushed it along my lips, my mouth opened and I gently sucked it while maintaining eye contact with her.

She smiled and continued, "So I did it back to her.  The room was full of women rubbing each other off, but by now she and I were just focused on watching each other's hands between our own legs.  When she came it just felt so horny, it set me off too and we both moaned at each other, staring at each other's cum faces."

She straightened up in her seat.  "The speaker was sat watching the room with an approving look on her face. Most of the girls were still paired up but she coughed politely to get everyone's attention and said the session was over, though there was an hour 'til the next and people could leave when they were ready.  I was a bit embarrassed!  So I grabbed my shorts and headed for the door.  I turned around before I left and saw only a few people were leaving, the others were going down on each other, sixty-nining, starting to do that scissoring thing.  The girl I'd been with joined the pair that'd been sat the other side of her, their hands all over each other.  So I left."

"Sounds like fun!" I said, running a finger between my own legs and proffering it to her.  She gently tongued it and smiled.

"Oh it was.  From that point, the whole weekend nobody was wearing clothes for the rest of the weekend.  We had sessions on oral sex, the use of toys, about the G spot... each one ending with a 'practical demonstration'.  If you took a walk through the woods you'd stumble on at least two or three groups of girls; couples, threesomes, moresomes.  I warmed right up to the whole thing, threw myself into it.  The evening campfire party just became an outright orgy!  Dimly lit by the fire, you couldn't tell who's mouth was who's, or any other orifice.  So the G spot talk was where I learned to squirt, and to make other girls squirt too.  But that weekend was full of firsts: my first threesome, first orgy, first time with a married couple (Sue and Hellen), first experience of rimming... and I added around 30 women to my sexual history."

Silence for a moment.

"Wow!" I said.  "That must've been pretty intense."

"Oh yeah, it was.  I got invited the the next one, the following year.  I decided it was something I was glad I'd done but once was enough.  I did feel like a bit of a slut for a while afterwards!  Though now I've come to embrace that term.  I have consensual sex with whoever I want, any time I want, anywhere.  I'm a slut and I love it."

We both sipped our wine, sat there in our stockings.

"Anyway!  Lots of sexual partners, only 3 serious, if you call me a slut I'll take it as a compliment."

"Oh your sexual history is turning me on, girl!  Talk as much as you like."

She grinned and reached into the drawstring bag. She produced an item with a bulbous shape on the end, a long thin neck, and a larger piece at the bottom.

"Wanna become the fourth person I've taught how to make me squirt?"

****************

We sat opposite each other at a small table in the restaurant, both wearing little black dresses.

"I should warn you that you own me now.  Now I've shown you how to play my vagina like an instrument you'll be able to make me beg!" She smiled evilly as she looked around to see if anyone had heard. I think she was hoping that someone had.

Using the toy first and then with my fingers, I'd given her squirting orgasms.  The first time I'd been knelt between her legs and she was like a geyser, soaking my whole upper body.  It was slightly oily, but with the viscosity of water.  She licked the wetness straight off me, then asked me if I thought that was weird. When I'd said no she'd said good, because for the next one she wanted me down on her clit when it happened.

"I wanna watch you drink my girl-cum, baby."

And I did.  The second time was less in quantity but just a powerful, I had the toy in just the right (G) spot that she'd taught me, she simultaneously groaned and sprayed almost entirely into my mouth.  

I can't describe the feeling.  Since I'd never given a blow job (not yet anyway) I couldn't compare it to that, but the feel of my lover filling my mouth with her excitement, that I'd induced, was incredibly sexy.  The taste turned me on too, unsure whether it was something chemical or just psychological, the knowledge of what it was seemed like a an aphrodisiac.  I wondered how the taste compared to boy-cum.  Obviously the consistencies were vastly different, but the taste?  I found myself tingle at the idea of finding out.

She instructed me how to get the same response with my fingers and I gave her soaking wet orgasm after orgasm.  I'd gotten such a taste for her cum that when it approach eight o'clock I suggested we blow off dinner and just keep going.

"Really gotten a taste for it eh?  That's my girl!"

But she insisted we go for dinner on the promise we'd get back to naked shenanigans after dessert.

We ate, drank and talked. I felt like I was really getting to know her, the real her for the first time. I discovered her love of role-play when she told the waiter it was our first wedding anniversary and we both played along for the rest of the night. Inevitably the conversation turned horny as the wine continued to flow and midnight drew closer.

"When we get home I'll introduce you to Mister Feeldoe," she said, waving her wine glass at me.

I effected an upper-class English accent.  "Really, Mister Feeldoe, has he been with you long?"

"He came with my first serious partner and he's been a firm favourite with everyone since!"

"OK.  Erm, so what is...?"

She laughed the said (just a little too loudly) "A strapless strap on. It's got this round bit that goes... I'll show you later! My first proper girlfriend loved doing me from behind with it, then when we split up I ended up with custody... well, I realised I'd been on the wrong end of it all that time!  Trust me," she leaned closer and actually whispered this time, "I'm gonna fuck you hard with my little pink friend and you'll love it!"

Again the evil smile.

"You ever wished you had a cock?" she asked, and I almost spat out my prosecco!

"Becky, my last serious girl, she always said I was a man trapped in a woman's body.  The ejaculation 'fetish', being the mistress of the strap-on... said it was obvious!  And as time went by, I started to think maybe there was something to it.  I mean, haven't you always wondered what it'd be like?  To get hard?  To be inside a girl?  Not just your tongue or fingers but an actual cock?"

I had no idea how to respond! Instead I drained my glass, lifted the empty bottle and gestured to a waiter to bring us a third.

My lack of response didn't stop her talking, "Sometimes I just think... it's not like I'd ever have hormones, surgery and all that.  But if I could wave a magic wand, change my life so I'd been born male?  Maybe I'd wanna do it."

Fuck fuck fuck!  Could I tell her?

Of course not you fucking idiot, she'd never believe you!  And even if she did, how would she react?  This idea about changing her own gender was just the wine talking.

No.  Just no.

It could definitely make for some fun role-play though, especially with this Mister Feeldoe making an appearance later...

We made it through four bottles before we eventually staggered out of the restaurant.

****************

I woke in Sam's bed as daylight started seeping through her curtains.

I felt her move under the covers alongside me and smiled.

Ah, Mister Feeldoe had briefly shown up, but we were both really drunk so just messed around and giggled for a while then went to sleep.

Shit!  I'd stayed the night! Slept.  Half panicked I reached for my chest and between my legs, was instantly relieved to find Kelly was still here.

Sam rolled over alongside me and yawned, stretched, then snuggled her limbs back under the covers.

I was about to cuddle up to her when, in a familiar yet somehow unfamiliar voice she screamed,

"OhMyGodWhyTheFuckHaveIGotACock!?"

12