Planetfall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew that even semi-conscious he could not have walked too far from the lifeboat before he fell in to the gorge, so gathering some assumptions he asked Kira to move the horse in a specific direction. Before long they were in a lightly wooded area at the base of a hill. They moved through slowly at his behest till he saw the signs; trees snapped off at the base and a trail of destruction leading off the hill to a point further down. This was a sure signal that the lifeboat had speared into the side of the hill and rolled down it before coming to rest somewhere at the base.

Kira halted the beast when she saw the swathe cut through the trees. "Is it safe?" she asked cautiously.

Unconsciously he grasped her slim waist and leant forward to her ear, "Yes, it's okay. Go forward." Her hand gripped his as she guided the beast forward.

He suddenly checked himself. He hadn't meant to hold her, to touch her so. The conflict within his mind for his fidelity to his wife, circumstance unknown, and his attraction to this beautiful young woman that had saved his life and shown him such compassion was beginning to surface.

"Stop!" he hissed. He saw it. The lifeboat!

He quickly dismounted and ran to the stricken craft. It was level as he expected. The self righting mechanisms would have engaged and ensured the craft was in the most optimal position for egress.

The door was still open and looking in he saw that all looked normal. Now he felt at home, amongst the technology that he was a part of and sitting at the command console quickly flicked switches and reactivated the beached vessel.

"Good morning Doctor Jensen," Sylvia's soft, sexy voice intoned from everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

Richard could barely contain his excitement. "Good morning Sylvia," he replied. "Please give me a self diagnostic and status update."

"One moment," came the purred reply.

The minutes ticked by and finally Sylvia responded, "Internal check complete. All systems nominal. Advanced heuristic protocol running on secondary hardware layer, expect reduced response. Lifeboat systems operational. No internal damage. Ablative shield at thirty five percent, minor damage to exterior hull due to terrestrial impact forces."

Richard sighed and bowed his head, "Thank god!"

"Where? Where was that voice coming from?" he heard behind him. Turning he saw Kira standing at the hatch door peering in, eyes wide.

He motioned to her, "Come, it's okay, it's just Sylvia."

Kira's brow furrowed and she stood resolutely at the door her eyes narrowing, "Sylvia? Who is Sylvia and where is she?"

Richard almost laughed, but held it back, "It's okay Kira, come inside, Sylvia is a, a..." he was lost, there was no word in her language for 'computer'

"A thing that helps me," he managed, though not very well he felt.

Kira looked warily around, "Are you sure it's okay?"

Richard extended a hand, "Yes, it's ok. Let me introduce you."

She stepped into the craft, looking suspiciously at the alien equipment.

"Sylvia, create an uplink to my translator device and process please," he commanded.

Sylvia's voice purred, "Connecting; translating: complete."

The whole process had taken a few seconds.

"Welcome our guest Sylvia."

"Good morning Kira. I am Sylvia. I am most pleased to make your acquaintance."

Kira stood stock still in the cabin eyes wide. It was though a God or a ghost had spoken to her.

Richard recognized the sudden shock she had been exposed to. One moment the disembodied voice was speaking gibberish and the next it was talking to her in her own language. Her people had no such technology. To her, he might have seemed like a god. In his desperation to seek a familiar sanctuary he had failed to protect her from the gulf in their respective technologies.

Quickly he stood and held his arms outwards and she rushed into them holding him close. She could have turned tail and run from the craft, but instead she clung to him, still understanding him as human, but not understanding his surroundings.

"It's okay baby," he hushed, stroking her hair. Her lithe body pressed against him, quivering like a frightened gazelle. "Sylvia is a friend. She can help us."

She shivered against him for a few more moments.

"Kira, do you trust me?" he asked gently.

She looked into his eyes.

"You saved me Kira, saved me from certain death. I owe you my life. Will you trust me?"

She slowly nodded assent and he stroked her face.

"Kira, I come from a place far, far away. My home is lost, amongst the stars. With your help and Sylvia's maybe I can find my way back."

Her voice trembled, "I'm frightened Richard. I do not understand!"

He held her close, "It's okay baby, there's nothing to be frightened about. What you see here is just a little more advanced that what you're used to. You understand that?"

"I, I think I do," came the quavering reply.

"Sylvia is just a machine," he reassured, now trying to bring his technology to her level. "You know like you have wind machines that create energy for your house, Sylvia is like that, only she can do more things."

He felt her physically relax in his arms. She was so warm and soft now against him with her breasts pressing against his chest he struggled to maintain a professional level.

"She is a machine?" Kira asked, looking up at him.

"Yes," he replied, "a very complicated one, but just a machine."

He held her for a little while longer till he felt it was okay to part.

"Sit there Kira, I need to do some things. Is that okay?"

She smiled weakly, "Yes," then looked cautiously around.

"I'm just going to lay down here and let Sylvia check me over. She's very good at medicine. Everything will be all right." He wasn't taking anymore chances.

Richard laid down on a couch and pulled a console from the wall next to him. "Sylvia, full medical body scan please."

"Yes Doctor," came the ethereal reply, at which Kira looked around trying to locate the source of the voice.

Minutes passed as he lay there letting the computer scan his body.

"Scan complete. Do you wish to review the results?" she purred.

"Yes Sylvia."

"Minor abrasions to left upper arm and left lower leg. Major fracture to left parietal skull. Moderate concussion, no lesions detected. Abrasions ninety percent healed. Parietal fracture fully healed. No expected consequence resulting from concussion."

He was astounded by the report. "Skull fracture? Healed? In two days?" He ripped off the bandage and felt his head. Nothing. Not even a trace beneath his fingers of any wound where the poultice had been.

"Affirmative Doctor."

"Is that all?"

"Negative. There appears to be a minor viral infection of a type currently unknown."

Richard Jensen was immediately alert. An unknown virus from a strange planet was not a good sign. "Can you counteract it?"

Sylvia responded with dispassion, "I will need a blood sample Doctor, if you permit."

"Proceed," he replied and a syringe silently deployed from the wall and removed a sample of his blood before returning back and depositing it into a piece of equipment for analysis. Moments passed as he lay there and Kira sat wide eyed viewing the proceedings.

"Analysis complete Doctor Jensen. Would you like to review the results?"

"Yes. Put them on the screen please."

The three dimensional image of the virus appeared before him with all the details of it's makeup and structure. It was like nothing he had ever seen.

"What do you make of it Sylvia?"

"Function and effect unknown at present. Would you like me to scan the female?"

Richard thought for a moment. Should he subject Kira to a further potential stress or risk losing out on valuable scientific data? He decided to put it to her.

"Kira, Sylvia would like to give you a quick medical check, just like she gave me. Is that okay?"

Her voice was hushed, "She, she called you Doctor. Are you really a doctor?"

"Yes, Kira, I'm a doctor. I heal people, like you healed me."

She blushed and was silent for a moment. "Yes. I will let Sylvia check me," she said proudly, realizing that the computerized voice was no threat as it was just a voice and not a body.

He guided her to a couch and let the computer do it's work.

"When will she start," she asked after a minute.

Richard replied with a little laugh, "She's already done honey!"

"But I felt nothing!"

"She's got a light touch," he winked back.

Sylvia's voice drew back his attention, "Analysis complete Doctor Jensen. The virus appears to have a significant concentration around the reproductive organs, specifically the ovaries. I would suggest that this may be a sexually transmitted disease and all intimate contact with the inhabitants be discontinued till the contagion is neutralized."

Richard smiled, "Thank you for that Sylvia, but I assure you I have not indulged in any sexual activity and I have the virus. What do you make of that?"

Sylvia's logic was irrefutable, "Then the contagion is endemic within the region you have inhabited. It may be present in the food, soil, or water or have some other unknown vector. The fact that it resides preferentially in the reproductive organs of the subject may be a significant link to your theory of the female only population of the planet."

Richard sat there dumbfounded by the assertion. Was this virus something to do with there being no males on the planet?

"How long till you can create an antibody for it Sylvia?"

"It will take a few days to synthesize Doctor. The lack of resources on this craft limit my abilities significantly."

"Sylvia do you know if any other lifeboats managed to escape and land on the planet."

"Negative Doctor," came the depressing reply. "The solar storm caused significant interference and some temporary sensor outages. The log indicates five lifeboats may have been far enough from the destruction of the Bountiful to have survived the blast, however their re-entry fate is unknown. Given the difficulty that this craft encountered and it being the furthest from the ship at the time, the chances of their re-entry survival is calculated to be less than twenty percent."

He sat there in silence, staring silently in space, his soul empty. Kira got up from her couch and stood behind him, not fully understanding what had transpired between him and the machine, but she sensed his sadness. Her arms wrapped around his chest and her cheek pressed against his hoping to give him comfort.

Richard reached a hand up and stroked her hair, "Thank you Kira. We should go now. There is still much I need to learn," his voice was soft, tinged with a deep sadness.

He pulled a display tablet from the wall and gathered some other equipment. He could work remotely from Kira's house and return to the craft when he needed. As they made their way back he pondered his future. Five lifeboats. There was still a chance, still hope, but they could be anywhere. His landing had taken him nearly twenty kilometers north of the programmed touchdown site. If the other craft's system were even more damaged, they may have landed anywhere in a two thousand kilometer zone.

They returned to the house and he took his equipment to the room. He was weary and needed to rest, let his mind settle and work on a plan to search for possible survivors and a plan for his place on this planet. Rescue was not going to come soon, if it came at all. The Captain's last minute decision to detour to this system had taken them off their expected flight schedule and he knew that no marker buoy had been set to advise of their intended new destination.

He was trapped on this planet, possibly for life. He stripped and took a shower in the adjoining bathroom. At least there was hot and cold running water and it was pressurized. It was an odd mix of basic technologies within a much simpler existence. He figured that the technology he saw around him working was a result of the initial colonization almost a millennia ago. They had done well to preserve these basic things to make their life better.

Richard dried himself and quickly checked his body in the mirror. Everything looked okay, but his eyes held a grief he had never felt. His friends, colleagues and wife, all possibly dead.

He made his way to the bed and lay naked under the covers holding the thin display tablet above him, looking at the last image of his wife, when they had touched fingers across space, scant moments before fate tore them apart forever. Tears formed and rolled down his cheeks at his memories of her.

"Is she your mate Richard?" Kira's voice was soft, like a gentle breeze.

He hadn't noticed her come in to the room. She stood by the side of the bed wearing a long shimmering dress. The colours shifted and the material moved like liquid. Her hair was undone from the braid and fell around her shoulders, in long wavy curls. Her eyes the pools of deepest blue.

"Yes," he said with difficulty.

"She is beautiful." She looked at him then and noticed his tears. "Why do you cry? Have you lost her?"

He looked up at her, her beauty and compassion overwhelming him in his emotional state. He choked, "Yes, she is lost, along with all my friends. I am alone here."

A tear formed at the corner of her eye and reaching up to her shoulders worked at something with her fingers and the dress suddenly fell away and landed like a multi-coloured pool at her bare feet. He stared at a vision of Venus incarnate. Her naked body unburdened by cloth was even more beautiful than he had suspected.

Full breasts hung from her chest without any sag, the nipples dark and erect in the middle of large areola. Her slender waist flared to perfectly proportioned hips carried atop long well formed and muscled legs. A belly with just the slightest bulge dove to a prominent pubic mound in a vee of trimmed hair. Her lightly tanned skin shone with vitality and sexuality oozed from every pore.

She reached down and pulled the corner of the bedcover away and quickly slipped between the sheets to snuggle up next to him. Her warm, soft breasts pressed against his arm and tiny tingles ran along his skin where their hips and thighs kissed lightly together.

Butterflies suddenly fluttered in his stomach. He had not been with any other woman apart from his wife for the last few years and on the back of the recent tragedy the present situation was starting to seem surreal.

Kira snuggled closer, maximizing their body contact. Her hand stroked his face as she spoke softy, "You should not be alone Richard. I will be your mate if you will allow it. I will care for you and help you learn about our community so you may live here amongst us."

Richard's mind swam with confusion, "Kira, you don't understand. I am not like you. I, I am different, physically." He struggled to find an excuse as the moral side of his being fought against his desire to bed this goddess.

She smiled coyly at him, "I know you are different. I could not help but notice when I bought you back here and over these last few days." Her hand left his cheek and slipped under the covers to stroke over his chest. "You are human. You bleed and breathe. You are strong, much stronger than any of my people. Where I have breasts you are well muscled with tiny nipples as though you could have been a woman."

Her fingers rubbed over his nipple bringing it erect and squeezed it gently. An electric spark jumped in his small erect bud and his loins churned with a rising lust. He was being seduced; her touch, natural scent and warm silky skin against him knocking down the last barriers to his resistance.

She purred, her face close to his, "I find you attractive. I don't know why. You excite me like none of my other mates have."

With that she bent her head and touched her full, soft lips to his. He opened his mouth and immediately her tongue slipped in, writhing against his. He dropped the tablet to the bed, the image of his wife clung to the screen still, fingers outstretched for his touch, and gripped Kira's head, his fingers twined in her luxurious locks.

Richard's passion flared and his cock swelled with his lust as she pushed her breasts against his chest and let her hand roam down over his stomach. Her fingers touched his erect organ and she suddenly drew her hand back and gave a little squeal as she broke their oral embrace.

"Eeeeeee! What was that?" her eyes were wide as she looked at him surprise.

He chuckled, "It's one of those differences between us Kira. I did warn you."

"But, but," she stammered, "what is it? I know you had a bulge," she paused a second, "down there, but not something that big!"

"Do you want to see it?" he asked smiling.

She quickly sat up on her knees with her backside on her heels, "Oh yes!" she whispered excitedly.

Richard flung the covers back revealing his long thick erection in its full glory. His balls hung heavy in the sack between his legs.

Kira's hand flew to her mouth and her eyes widened impossibly. "Oh mother God!" she said between her fingers. She sat there soundless for a few moments as she watched it throbbing slightly, seeing the veined organ with its large purple coloured knob and a slit in the end from which a clear liquid seeped.

"What, what is it?" she finally managed to blurt out.

"It's my sex organ Kira. Technically it's called a penis, but generally it's referred to as a cock." He had to use the words from his own language as hers didn't appear to have anything similar.

'But why is it so big?" she replied, keeping her eyes glued to it. "My sex is very different and much smaller. Look!"

She rose up on her knees and opened her legs. He looked at her pussy as she jutted her hips forward towards him. It was inches away and he could smell her arousal. The sight of her blond hairy vulva and sex scent caused his cock to throb and harden even more. Her pubic hair hid her lips significantly, but he could make out her swollen outer labia, red with desire and the folds of her inner lips straining to be free from the thick flesh around them.

He tore his eyes away from her inviting sex and looked up past her magnificent breasts at her face. "When I get aroused it fills with blood and swells, like your sex does."

She looked back down at him with sexy smile. "Have I turned you on?"

"Yes Kira, I am very aroused right now."

"Can I touch it?" she asked cautiously.

"Yes."

She reached out and touched it carefully, fingertips at first before running her hand gently along it's length.

"Hold it in your fist and stroke up and down."

She closed her hand around the shaft. "It's so hot and hard!" She squeezed it and then pumped the meat pole, marveling at how the skin slid up and down and the way his bulbous knob shone with a deep purple colour.

Richard groaned in delight at her touch. "Does that feel nice?" she asked.

"Very."

She stroked him further noticing the increasing amount of fluid leaking from the slit in the top of his knob. "What is this liquid? There is a quite a lot coming out."

"It's pre-cum baby, sort of like what happens when you get turned on too."

He reached a hand between her legs and stroked a finger along her slit till it found the entrance and he slipped it in to the first knuckle. She was soaking wet and her entrance was tight, very tight.

She sighed at his touch, "Ohhhhhhhh yes! No one has touched me down there for so long."

Gathering up her fluids he felt along her inner folds, sliding his digits between her sex lips, gently stroking her clitoral hood. They masturbated one another till Richard felt his palm drenched in her sex fluids and his need to release becoming too great.

"Lay down baby," he whispered to her. Her eyes were closed as he had stroked her sex and she seemed to be in a different world. She looked at him, her eyes dewy with pleasure and lay on her back.