Planning a Trip to France

Story Info
Pam, Anne and the neighbours plan their French holiday.
5.4k words
4.67
10.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Randydoc
Randydoc
22 Followers

Planning a Visit to France

Pam and Anne were in Pam's bed having a very special cuddle, as they did two or three times a week. In fact the were in the 69 position licking each other's clits and fingering each other's arseholes. They were seeing how many fingers they could get in each other. Anne could easily get two into Pam and working up to getting three. Anne could easily take four - she had been a minor porn star when she was a bit younger and did a lot of anal and usually did anal with her blokes outside porn - though she hadn't had a bloke in a while.

They did enjoy the sexual stuff they did and they both had a taste for the mucky but they were actually getting quite fond of each other. They both came almost simultaneously and it really felt great.

"I can feel a nugget in there," said Anne.

"And I can feel one too!"

They knew what to do. The turd in Pam's arse was nice and firm and as Pam pushed down Anne was able to get her fingers above it and hook it out. At the same time Anne's much larger turd was descending through the anal canal and Pam pulled her fingers out and cupped her hands ready to catch the falling poop. It was pretty firm too and as soon as it was out Pam told Anne that she had an idea. Often Anne would want Pam to push her turd insider her arse but not at that moment.

Anne climbed off Pam and lay beside her where Pam was lying on her back with Anne's turd between her fairly small breasts. Anne placed Pam's, somewhat smaller, turd next to it. They were different colours - Pam's being firmer and darker. Anne climbed on top of Pam again, this time face to face and was going to press herself against Pam's body, squeezing the shit between Anne's ample breasts and Pam's smaller ones when Pam stopped her. So she arched herself forward to kiss Pam on the lips, but, taking her weight on her arms, she avoided crushing the poop.

'Let me get up and put this stuff somewhere for a moment and then I'll come back to bed," said Pam.

Pam got out of bed and Anne admired her body's rear view. Pam went to the gym quite frequently and she had one of those firm, somewhat athletic, bodies that sporty people have although, apart from going to the gym, she wasn't at all sporty really. Anne particularly liked her firm muscular, slightly androgenous, arse which right now was soiled between the buttocks, though you really would not have known it.

Pam went into the kitchen diner area of the maisonette where she had her photographic and art equipment. She saw a plate that had had some fruit on it but was now empty and she put the two turds on that. She went into the bathroom where she had a pee and washed her hands and then she went into the kitchen to make coffee for Anne and herself.

Pam came back into the bedroom with the coffee plus a couple of croissants and got back into bed with Anne.

"We need to talk about the French trip," said Pam. They were going to a resort on the Mediterranean coast of France which was clothing optional and very well known. Neither had been there before but had both wanted to go. Originally they were going to fly down or possibly take the Eurostar and the TGV but Pam was now thinking of driving.

"You know that I had the idea to drive," said Pam, "well, I now have an idea how we could do it in a couple of stages." Anne had expressed an unwillingness to drive the whole way.

"OK," said Anne.

"Well, I've been doing some research on the internet."

"As you do," interjected Anne.

"And I have found a place where we could stop. It's basically a swinger/fetish/nudist place about fifty miles north of Lyon. It's new and has a lot of facilities. I thought that we could stay there a couple of nights on the way down and one night on the way back. You do know that on the way down we will just have Laura with us as Alan is working?"

"Yes, I did know that," said Anne. "What makes you think that Laura would be OK with a kinky place. Naturist, yes, but swinger/fetish? What kind of fetishes?"

"Well, apart from a well regarded restaurant - and food is a fetish, especially in France - it actually has a BDSM dungeon and, wait for it, a scat room."

"I'm not into pain and bondage," said Anne.

"Neither am I," said Pam. "But the scat room seems interesting. The whole place has recently been purpose built, apparently, and the scat room is built like a wet room and it also has a shower area that will take up to four people at a time. All the surfaces are washable - the furniture has a soft plastic cover. There is ventilation and the air changes about every ten minutes and there are several points around the room where they have installed electric perfume dispensers. The shower is between the door to the main part of the resort and the scat room itself. You have to reserve it, for a price, and they have staff to clean it in between groups using it. It does say that you are expected to dispose of most of the poop in the toilet that is adjacent to the room."

"It sounds great for us but I'll repeat - what makes you think Laura would be OK with it?" enquired Anne.

"I don't know, of course, but she could always fly down to Marseilles, which is what Alan is doing later in the week, and we could find somewhere else on the way back to break our journey. We could just say it's a naturist place though."

"We couldn't do that," said Anne, "it doesn't sound at all like a naturist place - they don't have dungeons and scat rooms!"

"We'll have to ask her. She is a dark horse, remember. She might be into the dungeon rather than the scat room!"

"I do think we have to give Laura another option if she doesn't fancy this place. I presume that you haven't booked anything yet?" asked Anne.

"No, not yet. We really need to book our ferry or channel shuttle tickets first and also our accommodation in the resort first. I wanted to talk to you and then to Laura and Alan."

"Laura is leaving to go back to her Dad's today. She was very fortunate to get another respite booking for him in the care home as soon as three weeks and even luckier that he was OK with that."

"Come here and let's have a cuddle you gorgeous lady," said Pam.

They cuddled and kissed passionately. They took turns in exploring each other's mouths with their tongues. They took turns at licking each others nipples.

"Roll on your front Pam, I want to see that lovely arse of yours."

Pam rolled on her front and and Anne gently pushed her legs apart. Pam complied. Anne got on her knees between Pam's legs with her own, dirty, arse in the air. What a picture that would make! She parted Pam's tight buttocks and put her face between them and started licking around her arsehole and then the sphincter itself playing with her skin tag with her tongue before gripping it gently between her teeth. She savoured the taste of Pam's shit.

"Be careful what you do with that tag, don't bite it off!" said Pam.

Anne lifted her head to reply. "You do want rid of it, don't you?"

"But not by you biting it off," said Anne, "besides, it means that I have a unique and distinguished arsehole that can be picked out in a crowd!"

"Did you mean to say that you are a unique and distinguished arsehole!" joked Anne. At which she buried herself between Pam's buttocks licking Pam's anus and then lifting her head again she instructed Pam to, "Push down!"

As Pam pushed down the sphincter opened and she let out a little fart. As the sphincter relaxed Anne inserted her tongue. Pam continued to push and Anne could feel and taste another turd.

"There's something ready to come," said Anne, "try pushing it out."

"It's going to get my arse dirty again after you licked it so clean," said Pam.

"I'll have to lick it clean again - or leave you mucky you dirty bitch," she said with a chuckle in her voice.

Pam continued pushing and a firm dark brown turd appeared at the opening. Anne opened her mouth wide and clamped very gently on it with her teeth. Soon it was delivered and initially Anne wasn't sure what to do with it. She'd never had a whole turd in her mouth before. She tried to say, "turn over," to Pam but it came out like a bad ventriloquist. But Pam understood and turned over on her back and burst out laughing.

"You look pretty daft with that sticking out of your mouth, " said Pam. She grabbed her phone on the side of the bed and before Anne could stop her she had taken a photo.

Anne grabbed the turd in her fingers as you would hold a cigar and did cigar smoking gestures. Then she licked the end of it. " I want to draw on you," she said, " but first you need some brown lipstick, do a pout."

Anne used the turd like a lipstick and gave Pam some brown lips. Then she coloured her nipples brown and drew a star around them like a stripper's pasties. "OK, stand up," she ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," said Pam. Anne drew a line around the top of Pam's hips and then the outline of where a bikini bottom or panties would go. Licking and relicking the turd she was able to file this area in with brown so that it soon resembled a brown pair of panties.

"Do you have that pink body paint?" said Anne.

Pam queried this and Anne said that she wanted to paint on some little hearts. So Pam went to get the body paints and offered to take the turd and put it with the other two. There was also a sealant spray to that makes the paint much more resilient. Anne painted on the little hearts and asked if she could use the sealant. Pam agreed so sealing in the brown 'panties' and nipple 'pasties'. It didn't look that convincing but it was fun.

Pam went over to where the turds were sitting on a plate. She had an idea of using this material for a sculpture. The contrast in colour was interesting. Her own poop was darker and firmer. She got a piece of card to place the sculpture on. She got some plastic surgical gloves to wear and put KY over them so that the poop wouldn't stick. She rolled her own poop into one lump and then divided it into three. Out of two parts she made two balls the size and shape of a man's testicles and put them next to each other on the card to look like a scrotum. With the third piece she made a shape a bit like a frankfurter sausage and put that next to the 'scrotum' where a man's penis would be and then using it as a spine she moulded Anne's lighter coloured and softer poop to make a realistic impression of an erect penis.

"Wow! That looks realistic," said Anne.

The door bell rang.

"Oh, Christ!" they said in unison. "Let's put our aprons on," said Anne, "it's probably Laura." They put their aprons on quickly and Pam looked through the spy hole. It was indeed Laura - probably come to talk about the French trip.

Anne quickly washed her hands clean and Pam took off her gloves and put them in the bin. Anne answered the door. "Hi, sorry it took so long to answer the door," she apologised.

"I guess that you were in the middle of something," said Anne.

"Yes, we were," said Pam, " do you want coffee? We've also got some croissants."

"Please," said Laura as Pam turned away to walk towards the coffee machine and the fridge.

"Proper coffee? And do you want butter, jam on your croissants - and one or two?"

"Yes, proper coffee. No milk and one sweetner. Just butter on the croissants and I'll have two, please." Laura was certainly noticing Pam's bare arse and the painted on panties. Unsure quite what to say, she said nothing.

"Do sit down please," said Anne gesturing towards the table. Around the table were now four new seats. These had seats that looked a bit like toilet seats but with a considerably smaller hole. They had soft imitation leather surface. In fact the seat itself had been made from a toilet seat and covered with soft padding under the faux leather. Pam had had them made to order by a sculptor friend. They were designed to be sat on by bare bottoms so that the perineum was open to the air and obviated the need to sit on a towel though, in fact, Pam and Anne rarely sat on a towel anyway. But they did have nude visitors who were worried about hygiene.

"Those look like commodes," said Laura.

*It's for hygiene if people aren't wearing any clothes," Pam called from the kitchen. She didn't mention that she and Anne were often not at all hygienic or clean!

"Shall we take our aprons off? You can strip if you like, Laura," said Anne.

"OK," said Laura. And so they did.

Pam brought over the coffee and the hot croissants and joined them at the table. Meanwhile she had nipped to the bathroom for a quick pee and to clean the poop off her lips. She thought Laura wasn't ready for that. "How do you like our chairs?" she asked Laura.

"They seem practical for sitting on with a bare bum and they aren't uncomfortable."

"Let's talk about the holiday. Are you still wanting to come along with us," asked Anne.

"Oh, we do. Alan was perhaps a little reluctant initially - I think that he is a bit intimidated by your....er.....hedonism!"

"Well, you don't have to spend a lot of time with us and you can get a separate apartment," said Pam.

"No you don't," agreed Anne, " but you are welcome to hang out with us if you want to."

"I think that Alan thinks there's a bit more to you two than the nudity," stated Laura.

"Like what?" asked Anne.

At this point Laura spotted the shit sculpture of a dick and scrotum. "Stuff like that," said Laura pointing to it. "I know what it represents but is it made from what I think it is?"

"Just putty," said Pam with a smirk and Anne put her hand to her mouth and stifled a splutter of a laugh.

"It's poop isn't it?" said Laura, slightly indignantly.

"Guilty as charged," confirmed Anne, "are you shocked?"

"A bit," confirmed Laura, "whose is it?"

"It's ours," said Anne.

"From both of you?" inquired Laura.

"Yes, the dick is made from Anne's poop and the balls from mine," said Pam.

"I am speechless," said Laura.

"We both think that there is far too much of a taboo about pooping and poop," said Pam, "I bet you quietly enjoy letting a nice turd slide out of your arse, Laura."

Laura blushed. "It is a nice sensation," she confirmed, "but making sculptures from poop, that's a bit strange."

"Strange it may be but then artists do lots of strange things. Always have done. What do you think my panties and nipple pasties are made from?" asked Pam.

"Body paint, though the brown looks a bit uneven."

"Inexperienced artist - me," noted Anne at her own expense.

"The pink hearts are body paint and the whole thing has a lacquer type sealant finish but the brown is poop. Poop panties, appropriate don't you think!"

"You two are weird," noted Laura but sounded more intrigued than disgusted.

"Still want to come with us?" asked Anne.

"We're just going to a naturist place aren't we?"

"Clothing optional," corrected Pam.

"But there is something else we need to discuss," said Anne, "as you know we have more or less decided to drive but it's really a bit far to do in one go, all of the way from here to the Cote d'Azure. So we intend to make a stop."

"We do have a proposal where that could be," interjected Pam.

"Pam's found this place a bit north of Lyon, which we could make in a day. You do HAVE to be nude there."

"That's OK," said Laura, "I don't mind being nude, as you can see."

"There's something additional to the nudity," added Pam.

"Like what?" asked Laura, now sounding a bit sceptical.

"It's more of a swinger type place and they have special rooms," noted Pam.

"I'm not going to be having sex with any other men," said Laura quite indignantly, "Alan won't be there and he would throw me out if I did anything like that."

"We won't be having sex with men," noted Pam.

"I might," said Anne, "I fancy a bit of 'garcon'!"

"OK, I won't be having sex with any men because I don't have sex with men. But I might have sex with other women," Pam taunted, though she hadn't actually thought of doing that up to that point. She was still finding out all she could about Anne's body and what Anne would do and wasn't looking anywhere else - for now.

"Why can't we stay at a straight naturist place?" asked Laura slightly pleadingly.

"We could, but I haven't found one yet though I am sure that there will be one in the area where the other place is," said Pam.

"It would just be for a couple of nights and you wouldn't have to do anything that you didn't want to," said Anne, who had quite got used to the idea of going to the place that Pam had found.

"So what are the 'special rooms'?" queried Laura.

"One is a BDSM room, a dungeon," said Pam, "but Anne and I aren't into pain or being tied up. The other is a scat room."

"What's a scat room?" asked Laura a little naively.

"It's a room where people poop and do stuff with poop," said Pam.

"But you could do something else while we go in there," said Anne.

"Like sunbathe, read, play tennis or whatever," said Pam.

"Would there be a lot of people in the scat room?" asked Laura, starting to be a little interested.

"No," said Pam, "we would rent it and have exclusive use for an hour. It gets thoroughly cleaned between groups and the air changes every ten minutes and they perfume the air."

"So what would you do in there?" asked Laura.

"Well, poop and do things with it, " said Anne foolishly.

"One thing is that Anne likes me to poop and then she puts my poop in her arse and walks around with it in there all day."

"Have you got Pam's poop in your arse now Anne?"

" Not yet today."

"So if I was to poop now what would you do with it?" asked Laura, very surprisingly.

"I thought...." started Anne until Pam kicked her under the table. She was going to refer to the comment that Alan had made that he was banished from the bathroom when she was sat on the loo even to pee. "I didn't think that you would do that," Anne corrected herself.

"Well, I seem to be a surprise to you. Has Alan been saying how uptight I am?"

"Sort of," said Anne.

"Well, I think we got into being rather inhibited with each other apart from vanilla sex. I don't think I am all that inhibited. Suppose I poop out a turd now sat here, would you both stick it up your arses?"

"It would depend on how firm it was," said Anne.

"We shall see," said Laura, " my shit yesterday was very firm."

"Do you think you could do it standing up?" asked Pam, "and can I take some pictures?"

"What will happen to them?" asked Laura, "I don't want them on the internet."

"They won't be on the internet!" affirmed Pam.

At this Laura stood up and Pam went to grab the camera that does both stills and video to a high quality. Laura was quite petite whereas Pam could be described as athletic in build, a bit like a games mistress, and Anne was well rounded, almost buxom Laura was quite short and could be described as skinny. Pam asked Laura just to do some poses. Frontal, from the rear looking away, looking over her shoulder etc. She was quite photogenic.

"OK, try to push down," instructed Pam after telling Laura to stand, legs apart, with her back to her. A sheet of plastic had been laid on the floor to catch urine and poop.

Laura peed on the floor first and then her anus swelled but dilated just enough to let out a juicy fart. The girls all laughed. Laura farted again and again. "Must be the beans," she commented but no matter how much Laura tried she couldn't get anything besides pungent air to come out in that position.

"How about if I squat?" asked Laura. Pam agreed to that.

In the squatting position it was more fruitful and quite soon her arsehole opened up and several small dark brown hard balls of shit came out. As soon as they did Anne picked up a couple. She quickly put some lube on and shoved one into her own arse. Pam was kneeling with her arse in the air and unceremoniously Anne pushed the other turd into Pam's arse.

Randydoc
Randydoc
22 Followers
12