Planning a Trip to France

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh - you didn't warn me you'd do that," said Pam, " but it's OK."

Laura produced several more fairly small firm turds and then a soft turd to finish off. She stood up and turned round to look at her handy work - or arsey work!

Anne picked out the firm turds with her right middle finger and thumb and pushed the first three, lubricated now by Laura's softer shit, into her arse and then beckoned Pam to come towards her and embraced her and they kissed, searching each other's mouths in turn with their tongues. She held the three other turds in her left hand and passing them to her right hand she pushed them one at a time into Pam's rectum all the while searching Pam's mouth with her tongue. Whilst they were doing this Laura was stimulating her clitoris with her right hand and softly moaning.

"God, that was sexy to watch," exclaimed Laura, breathlessly, when Pam and Anne broke free of each other. The three of them then embraced each other.

"We loved watching you shit," said Anne. Pam agreed. "We love your arse trumpet too." Anne pursed her lips in a trumpet embouchure and blew a 'raspberry' imitating Laura's fart. They fell about laughing again.

"Well, we have some material here," said Pam, pointing to Laura's softer poop, "what shall we do with it?"

"Put it on Anne's breasts and my buttocks," said Laura, getting quite excited.

Pam put on a plastic glove and first smeared the shit on Anne's breasts and with the remainder covered Laura's buttocks. After doing this she took off the glove and went over to get the sealant that had been used to cover her own 'shit bikini'. "Do you want me to cover this with sealant?" she asked to two other ladies.

"Please!" said Anne but Laura declined. She said that she would be travelling to see her Dad in a couple of hours or so and needed to get shower and get clean first and if there was sealant covering the poop she wouldn't be able to get clean.

"Makes sense," said Pam, "that made me think - where's Alan?"

"He's at work," said Laura, "but he was going to come home in time to take me to the station for my 3 O'clock train. "

Pam took the sealant spray and sprayed Anne's breasts. Just when she finished the bell rang.

"Oh shit!" the more or less exclaimed in unison, suddenly realising just how apposite the word was and giggled.

"I bet it's bloody Alan, " observed Laura, " I can't let him see me covered in shit. I don't mind my excretory functions being observed by other women like you two who are broad minded, but I just can't handle a man, even Alan, even being aware of me pooping, let alone seeing me dirty. I really didn't think he would be home this soon."

"Put your dress on and we'll put our aprons on and lets spray the place generously with air freshener, and you go to the door, Laura," Pam said with authority.

With her dress on Laura went to the door. But there was no hiding the smell really.

"Hi Alan, you're early," she said cheerily, but feeling very embarrassed inside.

"Hi everyone," said Alan, " I thought that I would come and see what you all were up to."

"Oh, not much, just chatting about the French trip," said Pam.

"Pam has found an interesting place for us to stay on the drive down," said Laura.

"You know that I will have to come later."

"Of course," said Anne this time, " shame that you couldn't join us," though not really thinking that. She thought, and Pam thought the same, as she found out later, that actually it would be fun to have Laura on her own for a few days before Alan arrived.

"Don't you need to get ready for your train," said Alan to Laura.

"I have an hour and a half," said Laura, " time for a shower and a change of clothes. I'll come upstairs in a few minutes, Alan."

"OK, see you shortly." Alan made a twitching gesture with his nostrils just before he left.

"Before you go, a little something to remember us by," said Anne taking a knife and cutting the tip off the penis sculpture and then squirting lube generously over it. "I'll put this somewhere where you can keep this safe. Pull up your dress and bend over Laura please."

With Laura bent over and showing her shitty buttocks Anne very deftly inserted the tip of the shit penis into Laura's anus after asking her to bear down to relax the sphincter. She let out a bit of a shart which helped with the lubrication. Her arse swallowed the lump of shit eagerly.

"There's both our shit in this," said Anne "and Pam and I both have your shit inside us. Instead of blood brothers we are shit sisters now."

"That has been a fun afternoon," said Laura, "I need to go and get ready for my train and as you would have gathered from what I said to Alan, I am going to come to this place that you have found on the net and I think I will join you in the scat room."

Laura adjusted her dress and giving Pam and Anne each a hug she turned and left.

After she had gone Anne turned to Pam and asked, "what do you think of that?"

"You mutilated my penis sculpture," said Pam in mock indignation pulling a sad face. "Yes, it was a bit of a revelation. I think we should be able to organise a dirty foursome with Alan. Laura clearly has no clue how much he would like getting dirty with her as well as with us, which he's already done."

Meanwhile, upstairs in the flat she shared with Alan Laura rushed in and went straight to the bathroom intending to shower, only to find Alan sitting on the toilet having a shit. Consequently the bathroom did already smell of Alan's shit so she hoped that he wouldn't notice how shitty she smelt.

"Sorry Alan," she said, turning to go out.

"You don't need to leave," said Alan, "I have an idea what you girls have been up to this afternoon so I don't see why either of us should be embarrassed by me sitting here having a shit. Have your shower but come here first.

She walked gingerly over to Alan.

"Take your dress off," he asked, not aggressively but firmly. She complied. "Now turn round." She did and this gave Alan a full view of her shitty buttocks.

"Well, well," he said, "look at you. I think you need to get clean before you get that train, don't you? But first I want a kiss."

Alan stood up from the toilet, not bothering to wipe. He took off his top and kicked off his pants and trousers. He embraced Laura and rubbed those shitty buttocks and gave Laura a deep kiss, searching her mouth with his tongue. "Finger my arsehole," he asked.

Laura reached round and felt Alan's rather sticky arsehole and then inserted her finger.

"I want to fuck you in the arse right now," said Alan, very directly. Now anal sex is not something they had often done before and Laura always acting like she was doing it as a favour. "Go and bend over and put your hands on the toilet seat," he instructed.

"What about lube?" Laura asked.

"How about some natural lube?" Alan suggested, "reach into the loo and fish out one of my turds."

"Not sure I want to do that, it's mucky putting your hands in the loo" said Laura, pulling a face.

"OK, I'll do it," said Alan, "you do have an arse covered in shit and you just stuck a finger up my arse and you say you don't want to get your hands dirty."

"I don't want to get shit under my fingernails, not today anyway."

"You mean your other fingernails? Well, OK," said Alan and reached in and fished out one of his firm turds. It was quite slimy as it had been in the water a few minutes. He rubbed his erect penis all over with it and then Laura's already dirty arsehole. It was firm enough that he could push it right into her arse, which swallowed it whole. He immediately pressed the tip of his dick onto her anal ring and it slowly gave way and admitted him.

Laura's rectum felt quite full to both of them. In fact Laura felt like she really needed a shit as Alan started thrusting, slow and gentle initially then getting quicker and firmer. With his clean hand Alan reached round and stimulated Laura's clitoris. Quite quickly Laura came noisily. Alan gestured for her to stand up and with Laura on tiptoe and Alan with his legs somewhat apart they managed to keep Alan's dick in Laura's arse. Alan suggested that they turn so that he could sit one the loo again.

With Alan's dirty dick in her dirty arse they sat. They kept the movements slow and sensual and Alan fondled Laura's breasts and licked her ear.

"I love you Laura and I love that you love getting dirty."

"I love you too Alan. We really are dirty buggers but it's fun," said Laura. She started to move on Alan's penis more quickly and he soon had an orgasm and pushed out a shit at the same time. She pulled herself off Alan's dick and the urge for her to have a shit too subsided. She didn't want to shit out the mixture of Alan's, Pam's and Anne's poop that she held in her rectum. No one but her knew that it was all there and she wanted to hold it in for a while.

"Let's have a shower," said Laura. With that the got in the shower and they got ready for Laura to go for her train. In the car to the station Laura told Alan about the plans to stop on the way down to the Cote d'Azure and on the way back. It wouldn't involve him on the way out but would on the way back - or they could fly. He seemed interested, certainly not horrified but didn't give a definitive answer. That came on the phone a couple of days later. He was definitely interested.

12