Plans Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, then this is my decision." I said. "Greg, you will get up and leave my house. You can sit outside and wait for Sharon to pack up her clothes. She can take them out to you and you can pack them into either car, yours or hers. Then you can take her to your house and screw her all you want tonight since Melinda is not home." His expression of surprise clouded. His face turned red. "You can keep Sharon there or pay for a motel. I don't care. I just know she will NOT live here. Now if you two get busy and get the job done quickly, I MIGHT not call Melinda tonight." He began to stutter. "Now my FIRST choice would be to throw this beer bottle into your face, let it break and then stomp the broken glass into your flesh. BUT I don't want to go to jail." He was looking really agitated now so I added. "That is the same reason, I do not pick up the Glock sitting in my lap and fill you with nine millimeter rounds. HOWEVER, if I remember my rights, in this state once I tell you to get out of my house and you do not, you are trespassing. I can have you arrested. If you come at me with all these warnings, I will assume my life is in danger and act accordingly."

"You can't kick me out!" Sharon declared. "This is my house, too." I smiled as I pointed out the house was mine. I had built it before we even began dating.

"Let's call the cops." I offered. "I'll explain all about what you said tonight. I'm sure they will enjoy throwing your ass out."

"Fuck you!" Greg declared. "It's your word against ours. Call the fuckin' cops. We'll claim you are delusional! You have all those files on your computer. You let your fantasies override reality."

I had to laugh then. "First of all Greg, what Sharon did not take time to discover was I do not only read those stories, I write them. That cuck bullshit was part of one of my stories. Do you know what a BTB story is? Either of you?" Both shook their heads, not moving otherwise. Obviously this was not part of their plan. "It means burn the bitch, or burn the bastard, however you look at it. It's a story where the husband gets revenge on his cheating wife and the asshole she's fucking." They looked stricken. "Greg get out. Sharon will bring her stuff to the porch."

Greg did not immediately get up to leave. I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket. I was sure the recording had sent our discussion to the cloud. I had it set to upload all pictures as I had broken several phones on job sites and lost valuable files. I learned a cell is impossible to clean sufficiently after being dropped into wet cement. I wondered briefly if the phone would continue to record while I made a call. I had enough information anyway so I didn't care.

'Hey, John." I said when my partner answered. I need your help. Can you rush over to my house as fast as you can get here?" He asked if it was an emergency. "Yeah, Sharon came home tonight with Greg Robinson. Seems they wanted to fuck in my bed while I watched. They've been fucking for a year. He is sitting right here at my kitchen table. I've ordered him to leave my house but he's refused. I need a witness and somebody to know ahead of time I warned him if he comes at me, I'm gonna assume he is trying to kill me. Front door is unlocked. " He said he'd be right here. I smiled at Greg who just stared at me, his mouth hanging open.

I thumbed the icons and made another call. "Judy, I need you and Rachael to drop everything and get over here to my house. It's an emergency." She asked if she should call the police or an ambulance. "No, I'll call them in a minute. Sharon came home with her boss saying she intended to fuck him in our bed while I watched. They've had an affair for a year. I need witnesses. Please hurry! Just come straight in the house."

"What the fuck are you doing?" Greg asked, horrified. "You are telling everybody? This was supposed to be between us!" Sharon began to cry.

"But this isn't how it was supposed to happen!" Sharon whimpered. "We planned it!"

"Plans change." I said.

She continued, "You were supposed to only argue a little about being a cuckold. Just enough posturing to make it appear you don't want it. A feeble protest but your cock would be hard so we'd all know you really did. I knew you'd be humiliated but that is part of the game!" she said. "I'd get tough and tell you to suck it up. This was supposed to be a private game. Just the three of us!" She shook her head. "At most you were supposed to storm out of the house and maybe walk around for a little bit but then you'd think about it and come back and apologize to us. I searched the word cuckold. That's how the stories went." Tears poured down her face. I had no idea if realization had hit or she was just disappointed I was unwilling to participate in her sex play.

"You read the wrong stories, Sharon." I said. "I suggest you get out of my house Greg. Sharon you better get packing. I don't think Judy and Rachael are going to be careful with your clothes and other stuff. They'll probably just throw it all in the front yard."

"You are fucking delusional!" Greg said. "You have NO proof anything really happened. I know you have a cash flow problem and are under the gun to finish those houses. Maybe you are having a psychotic break from all the stress. Maybe Sharon can even get your sorry ass committed for a few days. It'll be our word against yours" He grinned that stupid smirk again.

"We will leave. But it will cost you. Think about it. You are just resisting being the cuck. Don't piss me off and I'll be nice when you come crawling back. You can fuck Sharon when I am not using her. Well you can fuck her AFTER I use her. Piss me off and you will be in chastity and licking her sloppy pussy. If nothing else, she'll get half of your money if you divorce her. Your business will fail. You better say you were kidding when those people show up." He paused for a few seconds. "Did you really call them? Or were you bluffing? I can't believe you'd want to advertise your are a cuck."

I wondered at his bluster. Did he really think he had a leg to stand on? I checked my phone to see if it was still recording. It was. I turned the phone so he could see it. His eyes widened. "Oh, fuck!" he exclaimed softly. "You didn't!" I nodded and grinned widely. I'd concentrated keeping a neutral expression for too long. He could see I was almost amused by all this. Now his expression turned murderous. He stood up. "I ought to kick your ass. I'll kill you!" I put my Glock on the table. My hand on top of it. He probably thought my telling him I was armed was a bluff as well. "You son of a bitch! I'll file a complaint you threatened me with a gun." he gritted as he backed a step from the table away.

"Oh yes! My next call." I hit 911 on the keypad. The operator asked 'What is the nature of your emergency?" I answered truthfully.

"It is not really an emergency, well not yet. I just don't know the number to the police. My name is David Owens. My wife, Sharon and her lover Greg Robinson came home tonight to tell me they have been having an affair and wanted to have sex in my bed. I've ordered them out of the house. Greg Robinson has refused. He said at one point he would kill me. I'd like to have a policeman come to the house. I want to file a report in case this nut comes back and firebombs my house or attacks me later. I want an official record of the conflict. He still has not left my house. He is standing a few feet in front of me separated by a table. I am armed and he knows it. If he comes at me, I'll assume he intends to take my pistol and kill me." I told her my address and hung up. "She said she'll send a unit." I told the now sputtering Greg.

John came through the front door just as I thumbed the icon for my final call. I had been doing business with Melinda Robinson and her agency for years. Of course she was in my contacts. "Melinda, I know you are out of town visiting your parents with your boys. Greg and Sharon told me when they came to my house to fuck in my bed." Sharon wailed in horror. Greg froze. John stood and listened.

"Are you actually talking to my wife or faking the call?" Greg asked fearfully. I almost cracked up at the dumb question. Was he still thinking I was kidding?

"Seems they have been cheating for a year now. Your guest room, motels and lately at a friend's house. Do you know anybody named Jim, divorced who gets his boys on the weekends? Jim Reynolds, huh? Oh yeah. Well that fits." I said and hung up. "So Jim got caught cheating on his wife huh? No wonder he lets you use his house." Melinda said Jim was one of her agents. I didn't think he would be there for long.

Judy and Rachael opened the door and rushed inside. I saw blue lights flashing through the drapes. Seems the police were here as well. Judy stepped to the door to let the two officers enter. "Which one of you is David Owens?" the sergeant asked. I introduced myself. "We understand you are armed. I told him I had a Glock holstered in my pants. I had a concealed carry permit if he would like to see it. He shook his head. "Maybe later. Can you tell me what the problem is?"

"Yes sir. My wife came home earlier with this man." I pointed them out. "They told me they had been having an affair for about a year and wanted to take the next step. Not only did they intend to continue, they wanted me to condone it. Even participate to some degree. The words they used were they wanted me to be a willing cuckold. They expected me to be excited about it. After they confessed, I told them to get out. I ordered Robinson to leave the house. I told my wife to pack her clothes and go with him. They refused. So I called these people as witnesses and then called 911." The officer looked dumbfounded.

"Why did they think you would go along with them cheating?" he asked. I told them my wife had come across parts of erotic stories on my computer. Some of them had a cheating theme.

"One of my hobbies is to write stories and publish them on an erotic story website." I said.

"You were serious about that?" Judy asked, laughing. "I thought you were just bullshitting me!" I shook my head as she stood laughing. "So the bitch saw them and then came clean she was cheating thinking it was one of your fantasies? Oh this is rich!" Even the two cops had slight smiles on their faces.

"He can't kick me out! This is my house too and I invited Greg." Sharon declared. "Dave can leave if he wants. I know what I read on his computer. He's a cuck at heart. He'll come crawling back to me because he knows I'll fulfill his fantasies. There's no reason for you all to be here. We can handle this privately."

I had not heard or seen John answer the door. George Adams was standing inside. John explained, "I called George on my way over. I thought maybe a lawyer would be needed."

George was the lawyer John and I used for our construction business. His partner had written up our prenups. He knew all my legal business. "Actually Dave is the sole owner of this house. He built it before you married. He can make you leave if he wants. It would probably be in your best interests to do so. If, for instance, there was some damage done he might accuse you of vandalism. I also know there is an ironclad prenuptial agreement in place." *

Greg's phone rang again. It had rang three times but he had denied the calls. This time he answered. "I can't talk right now. I've got something to take care of. Dave Owens is making all kinds of accusations about Sharon and me."

We could all hear Melinda's voice as she said, "You better fucking talk to me! I'm on my way home. And if half of what Dave says is true I'll have your balls!" I could see smirks appear on faces around the room.

"Dave has absolutely no proof Sharon and I had an affair. No pictures, no eyewitness, nothing." he said. His face fell when I began the playback of my recording. " That is not real proof we ever had sex. Yes, after Sharon saw those files on his computer she wanted to do her best to meet Dave's secret desires. I was amused at the idea so I went along. But that recording is not gonna be allowed in court anyway. I know my rights. I have the right to privacy. He did not tell me he was recording." This last was delivered like a drowning man gasping for straws.

"Actually, in this state only one party has to be aware a conversation is being recorded." George said."And if there is an admission of infidelity on it, that will satisfy the court." Greg's face fell.

Judy and Rachael made short work of packing Sharon's clothes into her car and Greg's. They drove away. Watching them go, the police left as well. Before leaving, the second cop, a nice looking woman, handed me her card. "I'd love to read some of those stories. Call me with the website, okay?" She winked.

Judy saw the exchange. "Sounds like an opportunity. She's sexy. I bet she has a hot body under that uniform. I'd do her." she said. I told her I'm sure she would. "Hey, she has her own handcuffs. Could be something kinky you can use in one of your stories."

"Don't forget to have a block put on your bank and investment accounts." George advised.

"On my list to do. First thing is to cancel our credit card. I better do that right now. She might try to stick me with the hotel bill. She's probably already planning to stay in the most expensive place in town on my dime." I said. I reported the card stolen so it would be denied. I told customer service I also wanted to take Sharon off the account. They would mail me a replacement card in a few days. I called Melinda who I knew was driving home and advised her to do the same thing.

I was right. Sharon called me thirty minutes later. "You son of a bitch! You canceled my credit card didn't you? It was damn embarrassing to have it denied." I asked her why she wasn't staying at the Robinson's house with Greg. "Melinda is driving back. He doesn't want to face her tonight. We stopped there so he could grab some clothes and he came with me. His cards won't work either!" I began to chuckle.

"You really fucked up a good thing!" Sharon said. "I don't buy that shit claim that the stuff I found was only for stories you were writing. That may be part of it but I know you are a cuck at heart. You let Judy do it, lesbian or not. And you stayed friends. You'd go back to her if she let you. You'll come around. Sex with me was probably the best you ever had in your life. You're not gonna find anybody who can rock your boat like I can. I'm hot and you know it. I leave you wasted every time we fuck. You'll miss it. Then you'll call me and beg me to come back. And if you are sweet enough when you beg, I just might." She hung up.

I'd had a long, exhausting day. I knew I should be keyed up with the implosion of my marriage, but I was strangely content. I realized although I had no idea she was cheating, I was mentally prepared to react. I wondered if Sharon had always been a slut. She'd kept her sexual history a secret. I wondered if there was a good reason for that. I guess I was not so emotionally invested in the marriage after all. She obviously wasn't. I slept like a baby.

I hated taking time away from work to take care of the business of divorce. Fortunately most of it could be done by phone. George and his partner took care of the legal aspects. Judy and Rachael stopped by a few times to check on me and once brought me food. They wanted links to my stories.

"Damn! You don't have any lesbian stories!" Judy groused. I told her I did not know enough about lesbian mentality to write about it. I suggested she ought to 'school me'. "Not gonna happen." she answered. I did get decent reviews from them as they began to read through my shorter stories.

I was surprised to hear from Sharon again the next Sunday. I'd put in several hours finalizing the changes on the two houses. I found an envelope taped to my front door. I opened it wondering what she had to say.

"I am amazed you have not called me. I bet your balls are full unless you have been jerking off. You've never gone this long without cumming since I've known you. Are you developing callouses on your hands? I can fix that. All you have to do is phone and I'll be right over to fix you up. Well, you'll have to follow my rules.. I've been doing more reading. I've learned a lot about female led relationships. I think you'd love that. You'd have the perfect stress relief when you got home from work. The boss at work and my slave at night."

"But I'd be a VERY hot and sexy mistress. I'd keep your balls drained. I wouldn't do all that crap like make you rub my feet or wear female clothing. I know that is not your thing. I'd use your tongue though. And your big cock as long as you are good. I haven't decided about a cock cage to make sure your cum is only for me. We can explore all that as time goes on. You'll probably want me to peg your tight little hole. Make you my little slut. Reach down as you read this and see if your cock isn't hard. I know you secretly crave this and more. I took the letter with the list of things we could 'negotiate' inside and dropped it on my desk next to my computer. Someday some of that stuff may even appear in one of my stories.

Epilogue:

Melinda wasted no time nailing Greg. She took him to the cleaners. It turned out he did not have his broker's license after all. Because of the nature of the business he got nothing from the agency in his divorce. He did not even get half the communal property as they had a pre-nup as well. It was not near as brutal as mine though. He would get some of the home equity but that was about there was to be had. Melinda funneled most of their money into the agency over the years. She owned the office building. He had to pay child support for his two boys and the amount was based on his sales history. I heard he was back to selling automobiles but had to hustle and still barely made ends meet.

Sharon was seriously considering returning to teaching. Without my letting her list the houses I built, her income stream dried up. She had to share the commission with her broker. The selling agent also shared his or her half. While she listed them all, she rarely sold one. One and a half percent for a three hundred thousand dollar house is four and half thousand dollars. She'd listed approximately two houses a month while we were married. We had lived well and invested the excess. She only got fifteen percent of that. Of course she and her lawyer had complained about the loss of income and wanted me to pay alimony. The prenup ended that.

She made one appearance two weeks after the divorce was final. I was on a job site when she pulled up. I noticed she had traded in her car for a small cheap sedan. "Hello Dave." she greeted me. "I need a place to stay. I can't afford my apartment. I will really rock your boat. You know I can do it." I smiled. I wondered what bullshit she'd come up with. I asked her what happened to Greg. "He can't do shit. His cock was smaller than yours and he was not as good in bed. The only thing he had going was his good looks."

"And yet you traded me for him." I said.

"No! I never traded you. I'll admit I wanted both. You asked one time why I had an affair." she said. I noticed her use of words. She did not say cheated. "Well it was the forbidden fruit. It was naughty. Kinky and wild with just straight sex. I can't explain it. It just got me off. I had to be careful to not let you know. I got super aroused when I saw that stuff on your computer, I thought I'd have the best of both worlds. Just thinking about it got me off. Even when we were fucking, I imagined you serving me. My lovable stud." Slave, I corrected. "Willing servant" she countered. "We could do that. Not be married, just live together. We'd do all kinds of wild stuff. You'd get your private fantasies and I would too." I had to laugh. The expression on her face when I sent her on her way was... actually I can't say enjoyed it. I simply did not care.