Plans Change

Story Info
Wife makes assumptions after reading story files.
7.8k words
4.37
99.2k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers

It was a Tuesday evening and I was physically exhausted. That was an understatement. As I dragged my aching body out of my truck and walked to my front door, I felt something banging against my heels. I looked back to see what it was. It was my butt. Two days into the week and it felt like I'd worked the whole week. That's what twelve hour days will do to you. I had started my day well before dawn

I had no choice. I had four houses under construction. They were only half way along. I had two others that were under contract that needed some last minute revision before we could close. The new buyers changed their minds again about the counter tops in the kitchen and bathrooms at one house. At the other house all the ceiling fans had to be changed and the carpet in the master bedroom needed to be replaced with a different color. And that meant a different color wall paint as well. Nothing really important and the buyers were absorbing the extra cost but I was under pressure to get it done with a short staff. The recent Covid surge had nailed us hard so I was doing some of this work myself with a couple helpers.

Even my subcontractors were feeling the pinch. They couldn't get final payment until the job was done. Interim pay barely kept them going. Today, I told them we would concentrate on one house at a time until staffing improved. That didn't please my partner as he was the one who had to deal with the loan company who gave us our interim loans. Such was the job of "finance man" as I told him often. We both had business degrees and knew the score. He was just better at schmoozing people. I did better at the construction. We fit well together. I will give him credit. He tried to pitch in where he could but his skills were limited.

Nobody was home when I got there. I didn't expect much. We had no kids.. My wife of three years was apparently still at work. I went to the fridge to snag a cold beer. I found a six pack so the evening was not a total loss. I looked in the fridge when I got my beer but did not see any meat thawed. Nothing else that would constitute a meal either. I wondered what the wife planned for supper. We generally shared cooking duties. This was her week to cook. We used to trade off cooking with one of us handling it a few days and then switch. About a month ago she got the idea of us doing it for a whole week before we switched. According to her, it would help us plan our week's activities. Not that it seemed to help her all that much. I was not overly happy with the pizza she had bought on the way home from work yesterday, late as usual. Her meal planning was not that good.

I got over my disgust at a half ass meal when she fished my cock out of my pants and gave me a first class blowjob. Sharon was very good at getting my mind off the minor irritations. She continued with her efforts all evening to leave me exhausted and happy.

Lord knows I had suffered some major upheavals over the past half decade. My first wife decided I was not good enough for her after five years of marriage. The only thing that salvaged my dignity was I realized I could not compete with her new lover. I was not even in the running. I had a penis and balls between my legs while what Judy wanted was a pussy. We split amicably, both financially intact. I thought I might not leave anatomically intact when I suggested I be allowed to watch the ex and her girlfriend get it on. The ex at least had enough of a sense of humor to think my request as did her lover. They still refused to let me watch them play to my chagrin.

Her affair could have ruined my business as her lover, Rachael was my business partner's twin sister. John went ballistic on his sister thinking she had deliberately sabotaged him. We had gone out on a limb and invested every nickel we could beg or borrow to buy a large tract of farm land that had come on the market when the elderly owner died. We had to work together and he was afraid I would blame him for his sister's actions.

John was finally mollified when we all sat down and ironed out the details of my divorce. Judy wanted the house we had built. In return, she gave me what would have been her half of a struggling business and all the cash we had. She even assumed the house mortgage. All of us were happy or at least satisfied with the arrangement.. She got her parents who still liked me to loan me money for only a minimal return. We are all still friends and she wanted to support my business efforts. Of course she was an investor as was her lover. Judy and Rachael even got me to agree to father a few babies for them sometime in the future when they are ready. I asked if we would do the insemination naturally. Once again, my suggestion was not accepted in the spirit it was offered.. Rachael told me we could do it naturally, but she would emulate a praying mantis. But it would not be my head she bit off. She actually sounded half serious.

This sounds like the plot for a cheesy porn story. I know because I am an avid reader of online erotic stories. I have even written several. It is one of my hobbies when I have time to indulge myself. One of those things that helps me relax as I escape real life. I keep that part of my life a secret. I slipped and mentioned it to Judy once after I had a little too much to drink. She and Rachael had invited me over for dinner. She thought I was kidding and just wanted her to describe her activities with Rachael. I grinned and let her assume that. Truth was, I really would have loved to watch her and Rachael in action.

That taught me to not tell Sharon about my hobby either. She was a real estate agent who had just started working for the brokerage where John and I listed our houses. I wanted to help the pretty twenty nine year old blonde be successful so I listed a house with her. As listing agent she had to share the commission with her broker, but the influx of cash made her feel great. So great she decided to accept a date when I asked her out.

She had been a school teacher for the first seven years after she graduated college. She had never married and had no children. She told me she had tired of 'asshole' teenagers and wanted to change careers. Real estate seemed interesting and did not require too much additional education so she took classes at night and got her license.

We dated for six months before we got married three years ago. Of course she knew all about Rachael and Judy as we regularly got together. Sharon teased me a bit about being cuckolded by a woman. I was surprised she even knew the word cuckold. It is not one that comes up in normal conversation. She just shrugged at my comment. I joked back that I really could not compete since I had the wrong equipment. I told her the thing that bothered me the most was the infidelity. Judy and Rachael had been having sex for a long time before they came out and confessed they loved each other. I suspected nothing. I thought the two women just enjoyed each other's company as they frequently hung out. I would not have been so upset if Judy had just come to me and told me the truth. I knew Judy had 'experimented' in college. Later she told me she was mostly with women and her period of 'experimentation' was with a male, me.

It still emotionally hurt me enough I had Sharon sign a prenuptial agreement that if one party cheated, he or she would get only fifteen percent of our communal assets and no alimony. For us that would be mainly cash assets as the business was exempt as was the house where we lived. It was one I had built soon after my divorce. I needed a place to live and being the builder gave me a great equity advantage.

I certainly could not complain about my sex life with Sharon. She was hot in bed, in the kitchen, living room or wherever we happened to be. She still occasionally teased me about Judy leaving me for a woman saying Judy must just love the taste of pussy as my cunnilingus skills were certainly 'adequate'. She said my penis was large enough to do the job as well unless Judy just liked big dildos that would stretch her out. I always figured penis size was relative to body size. I had not measured mine since I was a young teen, but it was long enough the glans covered my navel. Sharon slipped one time and said that was her preferred method of comparison instead of how it fit in her mouth. She refused to tell me how much comparing she had done. I really did not want to know as long as mine was the only one she touched now.

I had just dressed in jeans and a sport shirt after my shower and was headed towards the kitchen for a second beer when the front door opened and Sharon entered. My irritation increased upon observing two things. First she had nothing resembling food in her hands and secondly she was not alone. Her boss, Greg Robinson, followed her inside.

Greg was not her actual boss. His wife Melinda was. Melinda had formed Robinson Realty several years ago. Greg worked for an automobile dealership for a few years. When the real estate brokerage started doing well, Greg got his own license and joined his wife's firm. I didn't think he was a broker yet. Melinda's signature appeared on all the closing documents. She was certainly the driving force for the brokerage.

I asked Sharon if she forgot this was her week to cook while I eyed Greg. Greg always had an irritating smirk on his face. Or that's how I thought of it. Others called it a charming smile. He was a nice looking man who exuded charm. No wonder he did well well selling cars. He could seduce a customer into a purchase. I have no idea how good he was at real estate. He greeted me, "evening Dave".

"Oh, I'm sorry, honey. Greg bought me supper. Melinda is out of town. She took her boys to her parents' house. They are gonna visit for the week." Sharon said brightly. "How about I fix you an omelet?" I did not respond. Something here did not compute. I wondered why Greg was here. If he took Sharon out to dinner because his wife was out of town, why hadn't he gone home afterwards? I got myself a second beer while I thought about this.

This was NOT adding up to anything good. I'd seen this scene MANY times before. Not personally of course, but in the multitude of stories I'd read. Hell, I've even included similar scenes in my own stories. I felt a coldness sweep over me. "I'll be right back. I have to pee." I said, carrying my bottle of beer with me. I'd set it on the table and then realized I did not want to let it be available for any tampering. My imagination was in hyperdrive.

I walked into my bedroom and pulled my cell phone off the charger and went into the bathroom. I turned on the video function and tested it. I was glad I had put on a sport shirt that had a pocket instead of my normal t-shirt attire. I had predicted Sharon would want to go out to dinner instead of cooking when she finally came home. I did one other thing as I glanced at the dresser where I'd left my wallet. I walked back out. They were sitting at the kitchen table. I sat across from Greg. I wanted him on the other side of the table if this panned out the way I was dreading it would.

"So what's up? " I asked in as neutral a tone as I could manage. I could feel my voice shake with the adrenaline surge. I chided myself. Nothing had even been said and I was already reacting.

"I wanted to talk to you about what I found on your computer." Sharon said. Now THAT took me by surprise. I had expected her line to be, 'We need to talk.' I did not ask what she was talking about. I simply looked at her. "I needed to look something up and my laptop was in my car so I used the computer in your office. I noticed some strange files."

'Oh crap!" I thought. "She found my story files. Now I am gonna have to explain about my little hobby."

"So why is Greg here?" I asked, out loud. "Seems this is a conversation that should be between us." I certainly did not want to explain my activities in front of him. Not that I was ashamed of my stories. I just wanted to keep my writing activities private. If that was even possible any more.

"Well, I told him what I found." Sharon said. 'And we uhh.... I felt it just right he is here for this." My antenna went up again. I did not say a word. I waited, my stomach beginning to twist again. "There were a few things, files, that I found very, uhhh different. Then I checked out your browser history. You seem to read a lot of erotic stories. Many seemed to be about women having sex with multiple men. Some were pretty wild. Like the incest or bondage stories. Then I went back to the first one I found. It was entitled "Cuckold Psychology and Expectations". That one really surprised me." I asked her if she read it. "Yeah, it was not the whole article obviously. It looked like you were taking notes. There were multiple bullet points that showed how a cuckold is supposed to act and things he might to do for his wife and her lover. Some of them would be pretty humiliating for the man. Pretty kinky, too."

I did not tell her the actual article does not exist. I had made up the title and the bullet points to use in a story I was writing. It was about a wife who has just presented the idea of her having a lover to her husband as what she expected him to do. She quoted the article as her source of material. In my story the guy does not react well. I never finished the story. I could not come up with a satisfactory way for him to respond to his coldhearted, cheating wife other than being violent. I wanted a different answer to the affront. Oh I had many actions to see how they felt. None felt right or they had been done so often my approach was cliche. I had moved the actual story to the back burner to compose a story about an alternate society where judicial slavery existed. Sharon had obviously not read my story file. She had been too busy looking at my notes and browsing history.

"I realized you have fantasies of your wife cheating on you and making you accept her being the boss." Sharon said. I stared at her. I know I was blushing. Not that I was embarrassed about her comments but that she was saying this in front of Greg Robinson. "I guess it stems from Judy cheating on you with a girl. You probably thought you did not measure up or something." I thought nothing of the kind. We had discussed this before. She was not finished. "We talked about that and you certainly have a big enough cock to satisfy any normal woman. And your pussy licking skills are great."

I had to speak up."And just why are we discussing this in front of Greg?" I asked. "Isn't all this something you would consider personal and NOT for public discussion?"

"Well, yeah, normally." Sharon said. "But Greg and I have talked about it. We did some debating and concluded we need to come to terms. He is here to help us out. To make your secret fantasies come real." I almost choked on my beer.

"Come again?" I asked, wiping my mouth.

"He is going to have sex with me, sometimes while you watch and other times we'll have sex and then you can do me after." Sharon said as if this was totally normal. "Greg has some inhibitions though."

"Do tell." I said. My sarcasm was lost.

"Well, I can't have sex with Sharon after you." Greg said. "I just can't put my cock into another guy's cum. So I'll go first. On those days when you screw her first thing in the morning, I'll either wait until she douches or skip that day. Like we do now." Now THAT caught my attention. LIKE WE DO NOW.

"And of course we won't expect you to suck me to get me hard. I wouldn't want that. The same thing with you licking me clean after I fuck Sharon. I know those things were in your notes." Greg said reasonably. "You can lick her pussy after I screw her though, if that is your thing. Or you can just fuck her. I know from what Sharon read about your fantasies you'd like that."

I turned to Sharon. "Greg said 'like we do now'. So you two are having sex?" She blushed and nodded. My stomach twisted again. I felt cold and detached. Like I was writing this.

"Well, yeah. We have been doing it for a while." she admitted. I asked her how long. "Maybe a year. We didn't do it often at first, but lately, probably two or three times a week." I told her I never noticed her unduly wet or semen on her. "Well I always douche after either of you guys. I totally screwed up the flora in my pussy. That is why I've had all those yeast infections. My gynecologist told me to not douche except maybe after my period. I was doing it way too often. Now we are out in the open I won't have to clean myself out all the time."

"No, you won't." I said. Sharon beamed happily, totally missing my implication. "So why did you bring this to me today?" I asked.

"Well, I wanted to do it before, but Greg was nervous. We decided it is time. We've tried doing it in his guest room or a motel but a motel gets expensive. And he gets so nervous his wife will come home and catch us, it just isn't as fun. Lately we've been using the spare room at his friend Jim's house." Sharon admitted. "Jim is divorced and only has his boys on weekend so he let's us use his house during the week."

"So Melinda doesn't know anything about this?" I asked.

"Oh, no. She'd freak. She wouldn't want to share." Sharon said.

"So I don't get to fuck Melinda while you do Sharon?" I asked reasonably. I thought he would detect the sarcasm in my voice, but he was so incensed he did not.

"Fuck no!" Greg said, hotly. "Melinda is off limits. I do NOT have cuck fantasies."

"So how about if I get a girlfriend for when you are busy." I asked. I was not even upset which surprised me. Somehow I had turned off inside. I had already made my decision. I just wanted information.

"Oh, Hell, no!" Sharon said. "You don't get outside pussy. I'm woman enough to keep your balls drained. In fact if you even mention that again, you will get punished." Sharon smiled as if she liked that idea. "I know that is how it works in those cuck rules I read. I am thinking about possible things I could do. I might lock your cock up in a chastity cage. Maybe sit on your face after Greg cums in me. I'm pretty sure you would never volunteer to do that. Not at first anyway. Just fucking me after Greg did me would be your limit for now. But I will push the other stuff if you are a bad boy." She not only smiled but giggled at the idea.

"Okay just two more questions. Did you two fuck today? And you mentioned Melinda has no idea?" I asked. 'She has no suspicions, right?"

Greg answered. "Of course Melinda does not know. That is important. She can never find out. And yes, I fucked Sharon this afternoon before we went out to eat and talked about coming here. We plan to go to your bedroom and do it again. You can watch if you want. Then I will leave and you can do your thing. You can put your cock in her wet pussy or lick it. Your choice."

"Yeah, you can reclaim me!" Sharon giggled."Your cock is a little bigger than Greg's so it'll be fun." I had another thought.

"Sharon a couple months ago you were saying your biological clock was ticking and we might look at having a baby." I asked. "How would that work? Did you even think any more about that?"

"Oh yeah. Greg and I talked about it." Sharon said. "When we are ready, I'll go off the pill. We talked about a couple options. The first is pot luck to see whose sperm does the deed. You've seen Greg's boys. They are both good looking. so it would be cool if he knocks me up. You'd have to sign a paper saying you'll agree to raise any kids no matter who the father is. The other option, which I prefer, is I chose the father. Then the other guy would have to wear a condom or not fuck me until I am pregnant. Just like in the stories." Greg snickered and said he hates condoms.Sharon grinned at him and winked. Her choice of the father was clear.

I smiled benignly. I'd heard enough. "How about I choose door number three.?" I offered. I turned to Sharon. "You do remember our prenup?" She nodded but said since I wanted this to happen the prenup was not a problem. We'd just cancel it.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers