All Comments on 'Plans Change'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
We woofed the house

You what? WTF does that mean? I googled, but it only comes up with wolfing or woofing FOOD down or DOG day care centers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well if Emmanuel Macron can marry an older woman, why can’t the protagonist of this story?

CagivagurlCagivagurlover 1 year ago

Fun story....

Loved every twisted inch of it....

5 stars

Cagivagurl

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Sweet revenge with a 72 year old!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

eeeewwwwwww

BBeinhartBBeinhartover 1 year ago

Brilliant story and a great companion to “Second Hand Barbie”! I for one would like to see more Mature Barbie stories from your pen…..😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Marrying bobby's mom is just not realistic. Marrying Bobby's current fiancée out from him or Bobby's little sister. --- OK that would work, but not mom.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 1 year ago

Very nice Hooked, I really like older women/younger men romances and getting hitched. Thanks for the read.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Talk about all hat and no cattle

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful! He didn't want to raise Bobby Lee's child, but instead adopted Bobby Lee himself? It's probably hard to read morals to a stepson with a twelve-inch penis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shit's grody as fuck. Dipping the wick into some hag's dustbin to get "revenge" on some tool who won't even remember you or your skank fiance. He should have taken the money and helped raise the little bastard. He could have hired a hot, young, latina slice as a nanny and sidepiece. Life well lived indeed. What a dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The revenge was a bit of a stretch and I doubt Bobby Lee cared who was banging his Mom. I was confused about Catherine being a Greek goddess from a blueblood Boston family. Either her Mom was Greek or just a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Other than reference to the non-existent 12" cock it was a decent story. Do a little research, you'll soon discover there are no 12" cocks or a vagina that would likely accommodate one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Boston idiots got away scot free, not good!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was an unusual romance, tucked neatly into LW. I think that Hooked did a great job with the plot and the writing displayed his strengths. It sure reinforced the notion that the heart wants what the heart wants. Thanks for the fun read!

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Sometimes life takes revenge into its own hands! I really liked your "revenge"!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

It's great if you never want to have kids and want to be widowed in your 50s. My father dd the opposite. He was 60 she was 30. They could have a kid and I got a 20 years younger sibling. He died while his wife was barely 50. These marriages always bring heartbreak to one or the other partner eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was like the reincarnation of StangStar.

imhaplessimhaplessover 1 year ago

Truly awesome -- wish that I had written it. 5*

tizwickytizwickyover 1 year ago

I enjoyed and connected with this story on a lot of different levels, starting with being born in Punxsutawney, PA. Five star effort. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure how you made that work….but you did! Love conquers all!

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not just no but HELL NO

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

His fiancé cucked him, so he get revenge by marrying a senior citizen.

Lame.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Always perk up when I see your name in the author's spot. Solid story, well written, although a bit shy in depth. 4*

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

Fucking the guy's mom isn't anywhere near enough revenge for the drummer knocking up his beautiful fiancée.

And marrying a 50 year old? Someone over 20 years older than him?

That was just grotesque.

This was probably the worst story you've ever written. His revenge sucked, he ended up married to an old fart, and never had any kids, depriving his parents of grandkids and ending his family line.

Simon was an idiot and a total loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yuck.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

He should send Bobby Lee a thank you. That was not a girl worth marrying.

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

Not sure about this. Doesn't he want a child or two? D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story! Simon gave up a rich whore to get a woman that truly loved him. That's better than hot, she's lasted this long, he can proudly introduce her as his WIFE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm glad he didn't meet Bobby's grandmother first! What a rush fucking Bobby's grandmother and falling in love with her. Thanks for the story.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

Not hardly believeable, but a great story line.

Karn9Karn9over 1 year ago

Awesome tale! 4*

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@AngelRider

Talk about all hat and no cattle

Who was talking about hats and cattle.

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 1 year ago

Loved this story. Great stuff.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Sorry

While interesting it makes one wonder about things.

irinmikeirinmikeover 1 year ago

Extremely well written and wiven together. An easy 5 from me.

Nasty56Nasty56over 1 year ago

Should be in mature section.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

Wow! That worked really well. 5* story of a life lived well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A 15-year difference is easy to overcome if there's love there. I was 25 years younger than my late wife.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this one.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

"Story does not have any tags" - it's discourteous to not use tags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So not only is he a cuck and a pussy but he's also a granny basher?

Very weird indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
So Dad Roughs Up The Cuck But Let's The Drummer Alone?

Guess that was so he could continue to make the child support payments? OK, 18 years later the drumming asshole gets mugged and both his hands get every fucking bone broken. You know rich people are very familiar with long term investments, and compound leverage. Guess it was an OK story, except he had no children, and as soon as the Cougar dies Bobby Lee is going to do everything he can to fuck this cuck over, some more. Still, thanks for the effort.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 1 year ago
Hey now, that was a damn decent story

It kind of took a bizarre turn a couple of times but that was part of the fun and allure of it.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

The whole story was worth reading this one line: ["I don't need to be having my own grandkids," she said.] That's a great line!! 5+++/5!!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

I did not see that coming. Definitely not your usual, but another really good story all the same.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

I loved it. You did an excellent job at putting this together and making it work out for the best! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really, revenge ,love, marriage to a50 plus and 20 years together. Give me a break . A total unbelievable tale. This story makes 0 cents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A really unbelievable story. Young man revenge . Fucking the mother of the guy who took his fiancé. Then falling in love with a 20 plus yr old age difference. Marrying grandma 👵. You call this a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it. It was different. :-)

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Shit, she couldn't even be bothered to sneak around behind his back, she was so blatant that she had to know she'd probably get caught.

\

Jeffersons sounds more like a Virginia family than a Boston one.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

too formulaic, but cute story anyway

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

too formulaic, but cute story anyway

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

A nice story with a tidy resolution. Your style allows you to develop the characters in a believable way. (I do, though, wonder if Simon's band was successful in the end?) Thank you for posting this.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I still don’t know how you do it. You write stories that are concise and yet well visioned. You are able in a couple of pages, to write a tale that creates mental imagery with complete depth.

I have put this on in the Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ list of your tales.

Thanks again for writing your tales.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

stev2244stev2244over 1 year ago

Yeah, that worked well. I really felt with the protag. Unusual, but good ending. 5* story.

FD45FD45over 1 year ago

The writing was abrupt. One paragraph he is turning down a job as husband, the next he is in a trunk. One paragraph he is banging ‘mom’, the next he is in love.

It developed organically... kind of.

I hope she is rich.

*Bear in mind I hold your writing to a far higher standard and enjoyed it but would have enjoyed it more fleshed out

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel sorry for ScorpioJJ. Apparently, he wouldn’t get married unless he had an ironclad guarantee that his wife would outlive him. (Maybe listen to “If we were vampires” by Jason Isbell.) Have you spoken to your Dad’s wife about regrets? If they were happily married, I’m betting that she would have taken a week, or a month, or a year…let alone 20 years of being with your father. My wife and I are about to celebrate our 50th anniversary and I would still be devastated if she were to die ahead of me. In fact, I’d probably be even more devastated after all this time together. I can’t imagine any loving relationship that wouldn’t leave one of the partners heartbroken on the death of his or her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor guy... so thoroughly humiliated by Bobby Lee, he could never again be with a woman without feeling the paralyzing uncertainty of whether Bobby Lee will fuck her too! Unless she is the only woman Bobby Lee won't fuck...

Mibal_ZahariMibal_Zahariover 1 year ago

Thing started off too February sucks and I damned near quit reading. All in all, a good solid 4.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

@Anonmous, 52 is hardly a senior citizen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Didn’t see that one coming. Just wow ! Nice touch.

Omart57Omart57over 1 year ago

Wow, very good, My Friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That the MC having sex with Laura, a single woman, would serve as revenge on Bobby Lee makes no sense to me. A woman likely would be proud that a man more than 30 years younger than themself wanted to be intimate with her. A man whore likely would be pleased that his mother is so attractive and free spirited. Without embarrassment or shame, there is no revenge. If there were any embarrassment to be doled out in such a situation, I think it would fall upon the young man who has to date women decades older than himself in order to get laid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s a strange one, Hooked. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good , different . How many woman are fucking singers , actors and athletes while they constantly tour the country . Hot spots in famous cities always treat the famous extra special and shuffle all hot woman toward them . I personally know a few that have had there asses pounded in by some . It doesn’t matter if they are tall , short fat , skinny , super hot or super ugly , black , white or any nantionality . Remember two pretty hot girls in mid 20’s that hooked up with three famous local athletes all three black rich and very arrogant. These two staggering out after a day and a half the the three super fit viagra fueled sexual domination of the hot young Italian princess. They made the error of telling their friends and it spread , all knew every detail. After they got treated like the local whores and not the hot girl everyone wanted to date .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good , different . How many woman are fucking singers , actors and athletes while they constantly tour the country . Hot spots in famous cities always treat the famous extra special and shuffle all hot woman toward them . I personally know a few that have had there asses pounded in by some . It doesn’t matter if they are tall , short fat , skinny , super hot or super ugly , black , white or any nantionality . Remember two pretty hot girls in mid 20’s that hooked up with three famous local athletes all three black rich and very arrogant. These two staggering out after a day and a half the the three super fit viagra fueled sexual domination of the hot young Italian princess. They made the error of telling their friends and it spread , all knew every detail. After they got treated like the local whores and not the hot girl everyone wanted to date .

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

It was ok but really I, after MC professed his love to a 52 year old woman, everything went downhill for me so I skimmed a lot.

/

A young man falling for a supposed hot 52 years old still pristine lady (I think she has a lot of penis after divorce and prior to MC's) is quite a higher fantasy I just couldn't fathom -- like all the Harry Potter movies and I do think HP movies are realistic with all those witches and voodoo magic.

AethurAethurover 1 year ago

Women live longer than men, so I don't see any problems. The age disparity is a BIT high for me (personally), but... *shrugs*. The heart wants what the heart wants. Enjoyed the story, and thanks for sharing it! 5*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I don’t care who it is, anyone who hurts me is going to get fucked up in return. It doesn’t matter how rich someone is, anyone can be gotten to, it’s just a question of time and dedication.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Have known a couple with the same age disparity, he worshipped the ground she walked on, she was the happest of wives, clearly made for each other. the love actually grew the older she (they) got. I can see it happening.

RodzzzRodzzz10 months ago

It's a shame that some guys grow old and die without ever having savoured an older woman.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So Simon diiscarded his fiancee because she had anotherone's dick, and then went for the guys's mother who only god knew how many dicks she savoured. Senseless.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A very sweet story at the end. One of my favorites of yours.

chasbo38chasbo387 months ago

Simon should have bought Bobby a drink for saving him from marrying his fiance. If she cheated on a fiance whose parents were always belittling him, she would have cheated on him when he was her husband.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He never had to worry that Laura would cheat on him. Benjamin Franklin did say older and less attractive women were more grateful for the attention they received from lovers, than young self centered beauties. (An American in Paris)

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman6 months ago

good, interesting

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

MC sounds like a decently built guy, no tank but no chicken winged geek either, after the smirk from the big dicked drummer, her shld have ambush punched him w/ the intent of breaking the jaw, then hopefully do a tap-stomp dance on his hands. Have nbo issues w/ his actions after altho, some kind of revenge on can for having his bullies beat me before the new england democrap turd had the facts, some simple but expensive vandalisms or some stalking and cutting tires kind of stuff. rk

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This might be this author’s dumbest story he’s ever posted

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

women always do stupid shit for a guy with a big dick ???

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

man... that's some dry basket.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't get it...why when people write stories where they want the MC to find love do they have him find it with an old woman. The story makes as much sense if the new wife was the famous dude's sister, and bonus it isn't gross and doesn't leave the MC in a weird childless relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No I don't think so. Si was mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice story. But should have made her 42 instead of 52. That was a big age gap. Otherwise was entertaining and the romance at the end was nice.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

Good story; though I agree that Laura should have been 42, not 52, and even, maybe, get pregnant...? Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good tale and for a few of the doubters out there, age is only an issue if you let it be! 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story, Hooked, thanks for sharing it. You almost had me with your “The end…well, almost”, halfway down the first page. Then I read on, and the rest of the story pretty much made the story. I do agree with others, that was a pretty big age gap, but hey, if she’s as hot as Si said she was… . I will admit that I kept expecting Pammie Anders to pop her ditzy head up sooner or later. Thanks again for a great story, Hooked. 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Dee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHooked1957@Hooked1957
Basic average guy in basic average America.