Plans Come Together Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "We have just enough time." she said. I'd been wondering what she intended - now I got it.

Lisa sat down on the toilet, and her finger flew to the button of my shorts. She quickly yanked them down to my ankles.

"Ahh ... there he is." She grabbed hold of my dick. "I've been missing him all morning."

Okay, then. I guess I was getting a blowjob. I'd known that Lisa was sexually active during our

first year at University - but I didn't know that she was such a little freak. I dropped my wet laundry on the floor.

She was already trying to swallow as much of my shaft as she could, but she obligingly pulled down the shoulder straps of her top so that I would have something to look at - and play with.

- "We have to be quick." she said.

We were. I know - we'd had sex several times just the night before. But I might not have finished processing all of that. Lisa was sitting on a toilet, sucking my cock for all she was worth while I fondled her boob and ran my fingers through her silky red hair.

I came far too quickly.

She swallowed it all, adjusted her top, and grinned at me. "Let me go first." she said.

***

Bailey organized the badminton tournament. The game is usually played to fifteen, but she suggested that we play to eleven, to give everybody a chance to play more often. The net was strung between a tree and a post set up against the side of the cottage. That side was mostly shaded during the afternoon.

The girls played singles matches first. Bailey beat Lisa 11-6. From Lisa's reaction, they had played closer games than that before. Then Diane and Amy squared off. Amy held her racquet like it was a magic wand, but she was taller than Diane, and with her long arms had a distinct reach advantage. To just about everybody's surprise, Amy won 11-8.

Now the girls made way for a guys' game. Bailey had matched Mike against Matt. I expected my friend to look awkward and uncoordinated, and, well ... he didn't disappoint. He made one pretty shot, a deft little drop shot that barely cleared the net, while Matt was standing too far back.

The rest of his points came from Matt's unforced errors. Matt tried for a kill shot, and hammered it into the net. Then he hit one just about as hard as he could, so that it landed several feet past the backline. His next blast landed on the roof of the cottage. Bailey told him where the ladder was, and made him climb up and get it.

Matt claimed that he was getting 'hot', and peeled off his shirt (nudge, nudge, wink, wink). So far, all I'd done was hold the ladder and go to the kitchen for fresh beers and coolers. Matt carried on, trying to impress, and repeated all of the same errors. Now, for the record - I'm not suggesting that all soccer players are dumb. But Matt was.

He lost 11-9. Mike looked stunned. Diane, Amy, and Bailey cheered for him.

The girls resumed their matches. Diane lost again - this time to Lisa. She was disappointed, but gracious about it. Bailey and Amy then had a tremendous match, with the hostess prevailing 13-11 (you have to win by two points).

Everybody congratulated Amy, of course, who could only attribute her performance to luck. She was only partly right. Bailey had tried a few risky shots, and made a couple of unforced errors. And then she made a few forced errors: A shot into the net, and another deliberately hit too deep, out of bounds. I caught her eye, and nodded once, to let her know that I appreciated what she'd done.

Next came another guys' match; this one was between Matt and me.

From the occasional glance that Lisa had been shooting me (not to mention the blowjob in the bathroom), I suspected that I would need my wits about me - plus some stamina - later in the evening. Matt had evidently missed the memo. He'd been knocking them back for a while already.

I don't think that beer slowed him too much though. No, his weaknesses remained the same. He played to the crowd (4/5 female), tried for kill shots, and thought that he could overpower me.

I wasn't a jock, or an athlete. No track for me, no team sports. I was always working when those sports were running. But I had excellent hand-eye coordination, and quick reactions. Lead me to a ping-pong table, a dartboard, or even a tennis court, and I wasn't going to embarrass myself.

Matt woke up when he fell behind, and tried to adjust his tactics. It was too late; I'd made a few early errors, but I was getting a feel for it now. Kyle 11, Matt 6.

Amy and Lisa were tied, with one win each; it was only fair for them to play for the right to meet undefeated Bailey in the 'championship'.

Lisa played her heart out - and still only prevailed 15-13. It was easily the most exciting match of the day. Lisa got her props, of course, but everybody was thrilled for Amy - who seemed stunned, once again, that she'd made it so close.

The men's final was me against Mike. I debated with myself for a while, wondering if I should try to do what Bailey had done, and throw a few points his way. But I decided not to. Mike was too smart, and wouldn't appreciate it if he caught me.

I needn't have worried. I won, but he made it a respectable 11-7.

Bailey and Lisa then played the women's final, and you could just tell that Lisa was determined to put up a better result. She glanced at me several times, looking for encouragement. I gave it to her.

Bailey won 11-8. She wasn't going to cut any corners, even against her best friend.

- "Quick swim before dinner, for those who want to. Half an hour for the girls. Guys can swim longer; you're on clean-up duty tonight."

Even in the shade, we'd worked up a sweat. That sounded like an excellent idea. Diane and Amy opted for showers; only Bailey and Lisa came down for a very quick dip. As they left, Matt let out a deep sigh.

- "You see the ass on that?" he said. I could only assume that he was talking about Lisa, since she had a great little ass, while Bailey's backside was not among her best features. He then proceeded to tell Mike and me what he would do 'with that', given the chance.

- "You might want to call her 'Lisa', instead of 'that'." I suggested. Wasted advice.

By the time the three guys came up from the dock, the kitchen was a hive of activity. We went to change. The girls had gone all out, with not one, but two woks. We had a choice of rice or noodles, and of beef or vegetarian stir-fry.

That was when I found out that Amy was a semi-vegetarian. I say 'semi' because she was still trying to make up her mind how committed she would be. One of the lasagnas, on Friday night, had been vegetarian. Then we'd offered her burgers and hot dogs, followed by steaks. Only Diane knew that her friend had been subsisting on salads, for the most part, with pancakes and toast.

Amy wasn't a militant vegetarian, and far from a vegan, but she was too shy to tell the rest of us that she would prefer not to eat meat.

- "I'm so sorry, Amy." said Bailey.

- "It's my fault." said Diane. "I knew. I should have brought it up."

- "I asked her not to." said Amy.

- "We can go into Walker's Corners tomorrow, and see what other options they have." I said.

Amy smiled shyly. "We don't have to."

- "Of course we do!" said Bailey.

The meal was excellent. I could eat a stir-fry twice a week. But then we had to clean up. Matt was thoroughly pissed again, so it came down on Mike and me. Two woks, two pots each of rice and noodles ...

Diane and Amy took pity on us, and pitched in to help.

- "You played great today." I said to Amy. She just shook her head.

- "Says the champion." said Diane.

- "Champion?" I said. "There were only three of us. Matt played like ... Matt. And I was lucky to beat Mike."

After the dishes were done, the girls all voted for 'Name that Tune' again. Matt was already passed out, so it was just Mike and I.

- "The 90s!" announced Bailey.

- "Whitney Houston!" yelled Diane, for the first song.

- "Macarena!" shrieked Bailey. Then, for the next song, she leapt off the couch. "MC Hammer - Can't Touch This!" She and Lisa exchanged high fives. Why is it that when my teammate/partner and I exchange a high five, it's just high spirits - but when my opponents do it, they're showboating, or rubbing it in?

Of course, I immediately jumped out of my seat for the next song.

- "Nirvana. Teen Spirit!"

Diane knew the Spice Girls. Should I have been surprised? Mike, of all people, recognized Oasis' Wonderwall, first.

Then we had two tunes that nobody knew. The Vengaboys? But those were followed by REM (Losing my Religion) and The Cranberries (Zombie). After scoring four points there, I got a bit cocky.

- "Okay, maybe the Nineties weren't so bad."

I spoke too soon. We had another group miss, followed by Eminem, which Amy, of all people, got first. There was another dubious tune, and then Lisa got Boyz to Men. I was ticked off when she followed that up by beating me to 'I'm Too Sexy For My Shirt' - and for good measure, she knew the artists (if you want to call them artists).

She continued her streak by nailing 'Mambo #5', and then the Backstreet Boys. My only consolation was that she didn't know the title of the latter song.

- "It's the Backstreet Boys, Kyle." she said. "Who cares what the title is?"

I got Smashmouth, but kicked myself for not getting the song (All Star). Diane got Celine Dion - plus the title.

We had two that no one knew. Then the guys started to roll.

- "Metallica!" I shouted.

Mike followed that up by recognizing Snoop Dogg. Bless you, Partner. The very next song was 'Song 2' by Blur, and I nailed them.

We got killed on Korn, Meatloaf (seriously? 90s?), and Blink 182. Amy beat me to Elton John, and no one got the Goo Goo Dolls, but I hammered 'Walk' by Pantera to finish the game.

Amy and Diane, 11. Bailey and Lisa, 12. Mike and me, 15.

- "That's totally ridiculous." I said. "Mike and I barely recognized half the songs."

- "I think that's when music started to fracture." he said.

- "Fracture?" Diane was interested.

- "Well, back in the 60s and 70s - according to my Mom - everything was 'rock n' roll. There was no big distinction between pop, rock and folk. Everybody listened to everything."

- "Unlike now."

- "Exactly. Remember the first one we tried? The 60s? Johnny Cash was on it. But where was the new country on this one?"

- "He's right." said Amy.

- "That would have changed the score." said Lisa. "I would have nailed the country stuff. Bailey, too."

By common agreement, we got fresh drinks, and took them out on the deck. Diane wanted to continue talking about music, so she threw another question at Mike.

- "What do you think caused this fracture?"

- "I did some reading about it." he said. "Hard rock got heavier in the 70s. Too loud for some people. Too elaborate, too. Some thought it was over-produced. There was 'art rock', as well, with a lot of classically-trained musicians, and classical influences. Some people missed the era when four guys could pick up guitars and make some noise. Learn as they go. So there was a sort of 'back to basics' movement."

- "Punk." said Diane.

- "Yeah." I agreed. "But there was disco, too."

- "And a backlash against that." said Diane. "My Dad always said 'Disco Sucks', and blamed it for ruining 'everything'. Of course, he was a white guy who can't dance, so he was probably biased."

- "That's what I meant." said Mike. "You started getting people who liked their music, but hated another genre. Radio stations started to specialize a little more."

- "Separate award shows for different genres." said Bailey.

- "Right. Compartmentalization of music."

- "So that's why we suck at this game?"

- "I don't think we suck at it." said Mike. "Some of us aren't as quick to recognize music, or we just don't make a habit of remembering the names of songs."

- "Or maybe today's music just isn't as good." I suggested. "Yeah, yeah - I know - that's what our parents say. That's what old farts say. But that doesn't mean they don't have a point."

- "How can you say that?" said Bailey. "There are lots of great singers around today."

- "Singers. That's just it. Can you name their bands? In fact, try to name five great musicians who aren't singers."

They tried. Diane came up with Greta Van Fleet, Muse, and Weezer. Amy named Imagine Dragons and 21 Pilots. Lisa knew four or five country heartthrobs.

I pulled out my phone and searched 'Best guitarists 2023'. It was a depressingly short list of people I'd never heard of.

- "Well, music has changed." said Lisa.

- "That's my point - but not for the better. Who goes to concerts anymore? Who wants to see a live set by a computer-generated band?"

- "Arcade Fire is coming soon." said Amy. I already knew that; that was the show I'd given Joanne tickets for.

- "Kyle has a point." said Mike. "He hasn't even gone after your singers - pretty much all of whom use auto-tune to fix the sound of their voices."

The conversation went on, and drifted into concert memories. Lisa shared a few, but when nobody was looking, she tried to catch my eye. Then, without turning her head, she would quickly shift her eyes to the door leading back into the cottage. Subtle.

I have to say, I enjoyed making her wait. Eventually, Lisa stood up and stretched, with her arms over her head. She pointed her boobs directly at me.

- "Well, I'm off to bed." she said. "'Night, everyone." She might have been hoping that, like with yawning, someone going to bed would be contagious.

As it was, the others still wanted to talk. I listened, and asked Amy a question or two, to get her more involved in the conversation. I even got myself another beer.

Half an hour later, Bailey called it quits, and the other girls agreed that it was time for bed. Mike and I helped bring the stray cans and glasses into the kitchen. I dawdled in the living room for a bit, until everyone else had gone to bed. Then I quietly went upstairs.

Once again, Lisa was waiting, looking at her phone. This time, she wore only a T-shirt and panties.

- "Finally!" she said. "I started thinking that you weren't coming."

- "Bull. You knew that I couldn't resist you."

She smiled. "That's what I like to hear."

Once again, Lisa was too impatient for prolonged foreplay. There was some kissing, a lot of clutching and grabbing, and just a little oral. Then she wanted to move on.

- "Condom." she said.

- "You on top." I suggested.

- "You read my mind."

Lisa had herself a nice ride, while I played with her boobies and admired her flat stomach. Of course, she soon increased the pace, and then leaned back, bracing herself with her hands on my knees.

- "Turn around." I said. "I want to see that tight little ass."

- "Ooh. I like that, too."

She spun around (no, not literally), and faced my feet. She leaned forward, with her hands on my knees again. It's a good thing I'm not too ticklish. But I probably shouldn't have suggested this position. She really did have a phenomenal ass, and having my hands on her cheeks was going to bring me off much sooner.

I managed to hold on just long enough for Lisa to come first. Then I just about burst a blood vessel (or the condom) as my own orgasm hit.

She lay down beside me, afterwards, as I huffed and puffed.

- "A little out of shape, Kyle?" she teased.

- "Nope. Just ... just dying a bit."

She chuckled. "But you've got a Round Two left in you, right?"

- " Yeah. Give me a few minutes. I was hoping that we could talk a while, first."

- "About what?"

- "About us."

I saw the look on her face, though she quickly changed it to a smile. She was naked. People look more vulnerable when they're naked - and I read somewhere that nudity makes it harder to lie.

- "What about us?" she said.

- "Things have changed, between us. Wouldn't you say?"

- "Yeah. In a good way. This was fantastic. Last night was great. And you sure enjoyed our little bathroom visit, right?" She was smiling, but I could tell from her face, and from her body language - she was getting ready to return whatever I threw at her.

- "Yep. I'm just wondering what's on the table, and what's still off." I said.

- "I don't do anal." said Lisa. She was still smiling.

- "Good to know."

- "It was a joke, Kyle."

- "I know. But I'm seriously wondering: is there anything else, after great sex?"

- "More great sex?"

- "We can have sex again, Leece. I just want to know what the limits are. Dating? Telling someone that we're seeing each other? Or do you want to keep things quiet - what happens at the cottage stays at the cottage?"

- "Kyle ..."

- "We'll be back at school in September, Leece. I don't want to embarrass you in front of your friends by walking up and putting my arm around you. Now I'm guessing that kissing you in public would be a big no-no."

- "I'm ... I'm not really looking for a boyfriend, you know. Would it be so bad if we ... started off as, like, friends with benefits?"

Started off? She meant 'stayed'.

- "Fuckbuddies? Exclusive or non-exclusive? Openly, or secretly?"

- "Geez, Kyle ... does it have to be that complicated?"

- "It's not complicated at all, Leece. If we're exclusive, then we get tested, so that we can do without condoms. If it's a secret, then I don't talk about it. If it's just a booty call, every now and then, do I cancel a date with somebody else when you call?"

- "God, no! We schedule around other commitments, of course. Look - we can just play it by ear in September. For now, why don't we just relax, and enjoy the week?"

- "Okay." She'd answered all of my questions. Booty calls would be entirely at her whim, meaning that I would get lucky if (and only if) she had no other 'commitments'. Or, she could go out with her friends, and call me up later if she had no better options. We would be non-exclusive, and secret - that way none of the jocks she hung out with would make fun of her for being with a loser like me.

In other words, our relationship would be exactly what it was now - with the addition of sex for Lisa whenever she wanted it.

- "I mean, It's not such a bad thing, right?" she asked. (Control of serve)

I nodded.

- "You're still my friend, Kyle." (set)

She didn't need an answer from me.

"And the sex is pretty damn hot." (spike). Point to Lisa.

- "You've always been incredibly hot, Leece. Condom."

- "There he is." She grinned as she passed me a wrapper.

I fucked her. I put her on her back, and gave her a thorough dicking, plunging between her thighs as if it was the last time I would ever have sex.

I lifted one leg almost over her head, and pummelled her. I turned her on her side, and banged her hard. She tried to keep up, but I kept changing the pace, or the position.

- "Holy fuck ..." she began. "What's gotten into - aahh!"

I put her on her hands and knees, spread her ass cheeks, and ruthlessly plundered her pussy. Then I pushed her down on the bed, and let my weight pin her down as I relentlessly fucked her from behind.

I came in torrents, inside the condom. I don't know if she did.

I fell asleep.

***

I don't know if fell asleep on top of her, or if I'd had the courtesy to roll off first. The used condom was still attached to my dick.

Lisa was asleep. The digital clock behind her read 6:20. It was time to get back to my room.

I took one last, long look at her angelic face, and her splendid body. Then I left her room, and limped down the stairs.

I was just about to open the door to the room I shared with Mike when I heard a quiet voice.

- "Kyle?"

I turned around.

There was Diane, wearing a Bugs Bunny T-shirt and pyjama bottoms. She didn't look happy.

- "What the hell?" she said. "Were you having sex - with Lisa?"