Plans Come Together Ch. 03

Story Info
Sunday and Monday.
11.1k words
4.76
8.4k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 09/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,314 Followers

SUNDAY

I woke to the smell of bacon. It was tempting to think of sleeping in (and I certainly could have used the rest), but I couldn't resist the siren call of a big breakfast. Out in the living room and kitchen, I found out that I was the second-last person to get up.

Matt was nowhere to be seen. Mike told me that after Lisa left, Matt had kept drinking, and then hit on Amy - clumsily. She wasn't impressed. Nor were Diane and Mike. Matt decided to drown his sorrows and continued drinking until he passed out again. Somehow he'd found his way to bed later on.

- "Morning, Kyle!" said Bailey, cheerfully. She was bustling about in the kitchen, working on a second huge batch of scrambled eggs. Diane was frying bacon, Amy was on toaster duty, and Lisa was gathering and stacking plates, cutlery, and napkins.

- "You two can make yourselves useful and set the table." she said.

There was plenty of coffee, and almost too much of everything else.

- "What's the plan for today?" asked Diane.

- "It's a beautiful day." said Bailey. "I'll get the boat out, and we'll do some water-skiing."

- "Cool!"

- "I've never actually done that." said Amy.

- "Neither have Mike and I." I said.

- "Don't worry." said Bailey. "It's not that hard. But if anybody's having trouble, we can also tow a couple of people on boogie boards or an inner tube."

After breakfast, Bailey asked me to help her get the boat ready while the others cleaned up. Down at the boathouse, we swept away a cobweb or two, cleaned the seats, and laid out clean life-jackets. Our last task was to fill the gas tank.

Then Bailey was ready to talk to me - the main reason why she had asked me to help her.

- "Kyle, last night was ... well, you know. I just didn't want to ... lead you on - in case you thought that we were going to ... become a couple, or anything like that. I mean, part of it is that I just broke up with Steve. Wow - was that just yesterday?"

- "A lot has happened."

- "No kidding. I don't regret it, but ... I'm not ready to ..."

- "I understand. Plus I don't think that your parents would like me very much." A guy from the wrong side of the tracks? They'd have a stroke. Bailey and I were just not socially compatible. It worked both ways: I couldn't even imagine having dinner with her family and friends at the golf course.

- "No." she agreed. "I doubt that you'd like them all that much, either. And I was tempted - seriously tempted - to think of you as a potential friend with benefits. The danger there is that I could become addicted to having sex with you ... and then where would I be?"

- "Having sex with me?"

She smiled. "Yeah. But you and Lisa have so much unfinished business. She understands why last night happened. But I don't want to stay in the middle, between you two. Does that make sense?"

All of it made sense. Bailey was on the rebound, not ready for a boyfriend, and I wasn't the type of boyfriend that her parents would accept anyway. She let me down nicely, and even stroked my ego a bit. Most of all, though, she wanted to give her best friend a free run at me - after all this time.

- "Thanks, Bailey. You always say things in the nicest way. And last night was unforgettable."

- "Oh - that reminds me." She pulled out her phone, and her thumbs flew over the keys. "Leece and I re-watched the videos after you left. And we wanted you to have this." She tapped her screen.

My phone pinged. She'd sent me a short video.

"Go ahead and watch it." she said.

Bailey Walker had sent me a twenty-two second clip of me fucking her from behind. She was only visible from the hips down, but I looked pretty good. Near the very end of the video, I turned my head, and looked directly at the camera. At Lisa.

- "Wow. Thank you."

- "Now it really is unforgettable."

***

Bathing suits, sandals, old T-shirts, and tons of sunscreen - we all got ready to spend the afternoon on, in, and around the lake.

Bailey drove the boat, at first, while I acted as spotter, and Lisa gave a demonstration for the beginner class on how to get up on water skis. She did it flawlessly, of course, because she weighed barely a hundred and ten, and yet had strong arms and legs.

I'd seen her in shorts, crop tops, dresses ... but never in a two-piece bathing suit. There was barely any fat on her body, except for the round globes of her peachy little ass, and the surprisingly jiggly boobs she was showing off, which had to be large Bs or small Cs.

For years, I'd been fascinated by her face, her eyes, the colour of her hair, the sound of her voice, and the devastating array of smiles she had mastered. Now I was getting the best look I'd ever gotten at her body.

Of course, she'd seen me naked - and in action - only last night. Then she and Bailey had re-watched the videos, meaning that Lisa had seen repeated closeups of my dick.

Most of her lesson was directed at Diane, Amy and Mike. She signalled to us in the boat, and Bailey gunned the motor. Lisa got up easily. In fact, she made it look effortless. Bailey took her once around this end of the lake.

Lisa didn't do anything difficult. She swung across the boat's wake a couple of times, but most of the time she simply smiled at me - that was the impression I got, anyway. As we neared the Walkers' dock, Lisa swung wide, and let go of the rope. She glided to a stop and sank gracefully into the water only fifteen feet from the dock.

Bailey cut the motor so that I could pull in the tow rope. We went back near the dock, where Lisa had already resumed the lesson.

- "Let the boat do the work." she was telling them.

Lisa got up a second time. Not fifty yards from the dock, she dropped a ski, and began to slalom on one ski. Bailey took her into the far end of the lake. I saw another cottage, on an isolated point, but there wasn't another soul to be seen.

- "She's really good!" I shouted, to Bailey.

- "She's showing off a bit! Probably for you!"

She was certainly enjoying herself. Bailey turned us around, and headed for home.

"Have to keep the runs fairly short, so everyone can get a chance!" she yelled.

Lisa repeated her Lady of the Lake of move, gliding to a halt close to the dock, and then sinking into the water. Bailey and I went searching for the ski she'd dropped.

"She looks hot, right?" said Bailey.

- "She always has." I agreed. Then I decided to be honest. "That was never the problem between us, Bailey. It was that she didn't see me as hot enough."

- "That might have changed last night."

Bailey was trying to be encouraging. It was just more food for thought for me, though.

Diane was the first rookie to try the skis. Lisa coached her, from the dock. Her first attempt failed; Diane got too far over her skis, but wouldn't let go of the rope, and ended up being dragged face-first.

Her second attempt was better. I thought she was up, actually, but she leaned back too far, and her feet shot out from under her.

On her third try, Diane got up. Bailey took her around the short end of the lake. I took out my phone, and snapped a few pictures of her face, flushed with exhilaration. Two would be for her; one was for Mike.

As we neared the dock, Diane tried to replicate Lisa's move. The moment she let go of the rope, she fell backwards and landed heavily on her ass. But she bobbed up out of the water, grinning like a crazy woman.

- "That was so cool! Ames, you have to try it!"

Amy was still hesitant.

- "Come on, Mike!" I called. "Show us how it's done!"

My friend was the furthest thing from an athlete. He was bright, though, and he'd seen Lisa and then Diane. Little kids can water ski. It's just a matter of technique.

His first two attempts were just like Diane's: an abject failure, followed by a near miss. I tried to avoid over-coaching. Lisa was just encouraging him.

- "You've got this. You're practically there."

On his third try, Mike got up. I couldn't tell if he was excited, or just surprised. He was doing great until halfway through his run, when he suddenly stumbled and wiped out.

Bailey was a seasoned pro. The moment that I called out, she was veering around to go back to him. We recovered one of his skis, and got the tow rope sorted out. Bailey went to the back of the boat (the stern?) to talk to him.

- "This is just like starting by the dock, Mike. Keep your skis together, and let the boat do the work."

He nodded. And then failed to get up. Experienced skiers may forget how difficult it can be, at first, when you lack confidence.

He failed a second time. Putting the boat back into position, time and time again, takes skill and patience. Bailey had both of those. I told her so.

- "Give him one more chance?" I asked. "He's got a major thing for Diane. It would mean a lot if he could come back on skis."

- "Okay." she said.

I called out to him. "You get up this time, Mike, and I'll send you all of the pics I took of Diane!"

He did it. As we neared the dock, his attempt to emulate Lisa resulted in a side slip and a spectacular splash. But Diane was cheering for him as he swam back to the dock, pulling the skis.

Matt had finally rejoined the living. He was cradling a cup of coffee as if his life depended on it. I don't know if that affected Amy's decision to pass on water-skiing. Diane was trying to persuade her to try, but Amy decided not to.

- "You're up, Kyle!" shouted Lisa. She took my place in the boat, as spotter, while I put the skis on and sat in the water.

I thought that it looked easy. If Diane and Mike had done it, surely I would have no trouble. Wrong. I pulled too hard with my arms, got over the skis, and ended up being dragged as Diane had, swallowing a bit of water.

My second attempt went much better. I nearly fell backwards, but managed to stay upright. Now I understood the expression on Diane's face. It was exhilarating.

Bailey took me around their end of the lake, and slowed down as we approached the dock. I was nowhere near as graceful as Lisa, but I managed to glide to a halt, and slowly sink into the water. Of course, I'd been afraid of slamming into the dock, so I had a bit of a swim to get back.

- "Want your third run, Kyle?" shouted Lisa.

- "Hell, yeah!"

One of the reasons why Lisa had never considered me as a potential boyfriend was because she was fixated on athletes. I'd never played school sports, therefore, in her mind, I was not an athlete. She never seemed to understand the real reason why I didn't try out for any high school sports: I had to work.

I got up again, and after a couple of hundred yards, I dared to drop a ski. I was slaloming on one ski, just as Lisa had. It wasn't all that difficult. I looked up, to see Lisa looking back at me. I got bolder, and dared to swing wide, over the boat's wake. It went well. I picked up speed, and it was amazing.

Until I swung back over the wake. Wipe out. Total fail. It was embarrassing, but the worst was yet to come. I only had one ski; the other one was back at the other end of the lake.

Bailey let me try - once - to get up on one ski. Not happening.

- "I can't do it, either." said Lisa, as she helped me climb into the boat. We went back to look for my first ski.

"You looked pretty good." said Lisa. "Until you got cocky."

-"You looked great." I said. "You're a natural." Judging by her smile, Lisa liked hearing that.

Amy was still resisting Diane's encouragement, but Matt was ready to take his turn. Lisa gave him a crash course in the basics.

He failed three times. Bailey and Lisa exchanged a look; they give him another chance. Matt finally got up, travelled almost a hundred yards, and then performed the most spectacular face-plant I'd ever seen. I should have been filming him; the video would have gone viral - it was that good.

Bailey and Lisa tried three more times to get him back up on skis, without success. They ended up towing him most of the way back to the dock.

- "Fuck - that's harder than it looks, right?" he said.

Lisa took over the boat, and I was drafted as spotter, again. Bailey was going to ski. She invited Diane, in particular, to ride in the boat and watch.

It was no surprise that Bailey got up on the first attempt, or that she dropped a ski in the first fifty yards. After that, though, Diane and I could watch in amazement as Bailey slalomed, bouncing over the wake - and then performing a 360. She changed hand on the rope, and we saw her skiing backwards for moment, before she changed hands again.

- "Oh my God." said Diane.

I simply applauded. Bailey saw me. She smiled, and then waved.

A few moments later, she repeated the move. Diane and I were in awe. Then Bailey swung wide, across the wake, and tried a jump - which failed.

- "She's down!" I yelled. Lisa turned the boat, and we went back to see if she was alright.

Bailey was bobbing in the water, laughing at herself.

- "I was showing off." she admitted.

- "You were awesome!" said Diane.

To our continued amazement, Bailey had no trouble getting up on one ski. She slalomed back up the lake like a pro, and as we approached the dock, she topped Lisa's Lady of the Lake maneuver by executing a 360 degree spin as she sank into the water. Diane and I waited until she re-surfaced before we we broke into another round of applause.

After a short break (for re-hydration), Bailey attached a big inner tube to the end of the tow rope. There was no skill required to climb on - and no amount of skill could save you when Bailey swung the boat wide, and then cut back, re-crossing her own wake.

Wipe-outs weren't just expected - they were the goal. Diane went first, and came out the water laughing her ass off. I persuaded Mike to go with me. I don't know what Bailey and Lisa did, but we went flying, like astronauts.

Matt tried to get one of the girls to go with him, but had to settle for flying solo. Then Diane got Amy to go with her. The final run was for Lisa, and me.

- "Come on, Kyle." she said. "It's more fun with two."

We got bounced in style, and splashed down only a few yards apart. Lisa had a huge smile on her face.

I helped her back up onto the tube, and then climbed up myself. Lisa suddenly shifted, and jumped on my back, wrapping both of her arms around me. I felt her cold bikini on my skin - especially the top. For the briefest of moments, I wondered if I was also feeling the pressure of her boobs, and two very hard little points. But I didn't have time to be sure, because Lisa's jump ended up tipping us both back into the water.

She held on, though, keeping me under the water - which freaked me out a bit, because I hadn't had a chance to take a deep breath before we went under. I tapped her hand several times before she finally released me.

- "You're asking ... for trouble." I told her, once we were back on the surface.

Lisa made a little 'cutesy' face, and then bit her lip. "I know." she said.

Yeah, she was flirting pretty hard. I was tired, and I needed time to think. I opted out of further swimming, and went to take a nap.

I'd never seen Lisa flirt like that before - certainly not directed at me. But she'd seen me naked - and then having sex. It was also crystal clear that Bailey had given her the green light, just as she'd done for me.

Plan #2 was advancing far more quickly than I could ever have anticipated. I'd originally only intended to make Matt completely unappealing to Lisa, and leave her sexually frustrated. After that, I was planning to play it by ear. How could I have known that having sex with her best friend would be the way to Lisa's heart?

I slept a little bit. Mike came to wake me up for dinner.

We were having steak and baked potatoes. I was on grill duty again. Mike offered to help me, and Matt hung out with us because that's what manly men do. It effectively killed any chance of conversation, of course.

The girls prepared a green salad and a bean salad, and I managed to do an okay job with the steaks. We had a feast.

Mike volunteered to help the girls clean up. Unfortunately, that left me with Matt for a moment.

- "So ..." he said. "Girls are pretty hot."

- "Yes, they are."

- "Which one you after?"

What the hell - I told him the truth. "If I had to choose one ... probably Amy."

- "Hunh. Cool."

- "You?"

He grinned. "All of 'em."

Much to Matt's dismay, the girls wanted to play 'Name That Tune' again.

- "Eighties, baby!" said Lisa.

- "We're doomed." I told Mike. The eighties were still long before my time, but they were also after my Dad's old CD collection. We'd be lucky if I got even a few.

Diane nailed the very first one.

- "Men Without Hats - Safety Dance."

I looked at her as if she was an alien. "What?" she said. "They're Canadian."

None of us recognized New Order or The Cure. Then Lisa caught fire, hitting Duran Duran and Culture Club.

- "Between Safety Dance and Karma Chameleon, I'm beginning to wonder if 'annoying' was an eighties genre." I said.

- "You're just grumpy because you're getting shut out." said Lisa.

I knew the next song, but Diane beat me to it.

- "Toto! Africa."

Then Lisa went on another run, with Prince, George Michael, and Salt n' Pepa.

- "See?" I said. "Annoying. Push it real good?"

Diane got Olivia Newton John. I recognized the next song, but I couldn't have told you who did it, and I would have needed time to remember the title.

- "Simple Minds." said Amy. "Don't You Forget About Me. From The Breakfast Club."

None of us knew the next three songs. Matt ventured a guess.

- "Random shit, by Nobody Cares." He laughed at his own joke, thus decreasing his already slender chances of getting laid this week.

Amy got the next one - INXS. The song after that one had me practically leaping out of my seat.

- "Blondie! Call Me!" Joanne would never have forgiven me if I'd missed that one.

- "You don't have to yell." said Lisa. She was just miffed because I'd beaten her to it. And as luck would have it, I knew the very next one as well.

- "Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall."

Nobody knew the next two. Then I recognized 'Tainted Love', but couldn't remember the band. Lisa then got Depeche Mode.

Final Scores: Lisa and Bailey 11, Diane and Amy 8, the guys 5. Lisa did a little victory dance.

- "I'm surprised." said Mike. "Nothing by U2, and nothing by Madonna."

- "That's right." said Diane. "I wonder who else didn't make it." She pulled out her phone, and she and Mike began looking up top hits of the eighties.

- "You did pretty well tonight." I said to Amy.

- "Not as well as Lisa."

- "Better than me. How did you know those songs?"

- "My mom was in her teens, then. When I was little, she was still listening to them."

- "I guess that's the stuff you remember most. Except that I seem to listen to more old stuff than I do what's out there now."

- "Same."

Amy was soft-spoken. In terms of looks alone, she really couldn't compete with the other three girls. But I'd spent years lusting after a beautiful girl - and getting nowhere. I liked Amy's quiet reserve, and how soft-spoken she was. I hadn't heard her utter an unkind word.

- "Let's go out on the deck!" said Bailey. "The stars are out."

Drinks were refreshed, and we went out onto the cottage's back deck, which was just about the size of a small aircraft carrier. It would have been more efficient to measure it by acreage rather than square footage.

There were plenty of seats, mostly Adirondack chairs. Bailey took one for the team, and sat down next to Matt. A little further on, there were three chairs in a row - perfect for Diane, Amy and Mike.

Then I saw two more chairs, just a bit further down the deck.

- "That's funny." I said to Lisa. "I don't remember those being there while I was barbecuing." I looked her in the eye.

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,314 Followers