All Comments on 'Plantation 1815'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Great story well written, just a shame it had to end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pure fantasy

Not bad, but really in the realms of pure fantasy regards the behaviour of all involved in the historical context of the story.

piano59piano59over 12 years ago
Great Story

Love reading IR stories from this (plantation) era. You should continue.

janice kjanice kover 12 years ago
Loved It..

I love stories about Plantation Wives and Daughters having sex with the Black Slaves in this era.. and hopefully there will be more chapters to this story in the near future.

Janice

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very hot! Please continue this story!

hamofhamofover 11 years ago
Very good!

needs a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
How about white male and blck female slave action

I like the story, would like sequel of the white brothers and the black sisters

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Young white girls take her chance

Please write more like that,it`s a very good storie!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice one

I liked this one, had a good mix of plot and action. Would love to read more.

Just one detail though. June 7th 1815 was the height of Napoleon Bonaparte's 100 days, one month and a day before his final defeat at Waterloo. Napoleon was busy raising all the armies he could, trying to kill those who opposed him. You did not just go to France to 'visit relatives' in those days, any more than you would do the same in syria today.

But like I said, just a detail. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Thoroughly enjoyed this one. Nice job on the time period, the characters, and the action. I'd love to read more about the young ladies, and their men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Adventures in the Night

Excellent story line and character development. As a fan of historical interracial literature I think you have done a great job. What you have written so far begs several questions. Just a taste: What will the outcome of their barn tryst be for the two women? Pregnancy (not an unlikely outcome given the lack of reliable birth control)? If so, will the young women manage to hide their conditions, and how would they do it? Where are the babies delivered, and who gets custody? What are the ramifications (hmmmmm, what a word in this case) for the young women? What does their future hold? Much food for thought, and I expect that your other fans are panting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
need a BBC for my girl

I would like a Jim with his huge cock for my GF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
omg got so hot reading.

Just a story but I got so hot reading it I had to cum, the pictures in my mind of those huge black dicks, especially Big Jim as if they were actually fucking me was incredible. Stephanie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sick

White people are obsessed with black men and their beautiful big penises.

It's a fetish and it's disgusting that a white woman would think that it's ok that a black gets lashed or lynched for looking at her ugly flat ass. White supremacy at its worse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Porno

Whew, make a hell of a porno movie! 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3536 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.