Plastic Patty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So ended my first assignment. The men upstairs were pleased, and, for the most part, so was I. Unfortunately, the slob had bitten my right boob when he came, and that's why I was sitting on a chair in Horace's lab.

"Horace, dammit, that hurts." I reached down and grabbed his balls. "If you do it again, I'm gonna show you how it feels. I don't know why you had to give me pain sensors anyway. It's not like I could bleed to death or anything like that."

"You had to be able to feel pain to be convincing in the field. You know that. Didn't you feel it when the guy bit you?"

"Well, yes, but I switched it off. He was about to cum and I didn't wanna stop him."

"There, you're all done, and I didn't even leave a mark."

He rubbed my nipple. Horace is like a little puppy. I have to give him a treat now and then or he pouts, so I pumped it up long and hard.

"I see that still works. I think I'd better give you a complete systems test, just to be sure."

When his hand moved down to my panties, I squeezed his balls again.

"Ahh! PP, don't be such a bitch. I'm just trying to -"

"Sweetie, I know what you're trying, and you're not going there. Not until you learn to play nice."

That evening, I was briefed on my new assignment.

A month ago, according to the memory chip, a couple had been found naked in New York's Central Park. I gathered this was not all that unusual. What sparked the interest of the local police was that both the man and the woman seemed to be under the influence of some drug. The couple was taken to a hospital for observation. The only observation the doctors made was that the couple humped like rabbits until they passed out. A week later, they were moved to their present location in a sanitarium, and had to be separated. They were still horny beyond control, and were experiencing self-induced orgasms ten to fifteen times a day.

As the month progressed, more and more such couples were found in various locations about the globe, the most notable of which was in London. Security was alerted to strange noises coming from the office of a respected member of Parliament. Upon investigating, they indeed heard muffled cries that sounded like a woman in distress. They broke down the door and discovered the man dressed in a bra and thong panty, and laying across his massive oak desk. His secretary wore only a strap-on dildo; she was thrusting the instrument in and out of his anal opening, and moaning, "Cum, Baby, cum for Mommy". Medical examination of the two indicated that they had indulged in normal, heterosexual relations shortly before being discovered.

All the victims were in hospitals or other managed care facilities, and two common factors had been discovered. Their blood samples contained extremely high levels of both male and female sex hormones, and in the residence of each person, investigators found several empty condom wrappers. Although the wrappers carried various brand names and manufacturing locations, the words "Marketed by Aphrodite, Inc." could be found in small print on the back of each wrapper. An analysis of the packages revealed the presence of extremely high concentrations of those same sex hormones.

Such widespread incidence of this behavior could only mean some sinister plot had been put in motion. I was to discover the evil person responsible and end the terror. None of the victims seemed very terrified to me, but good little soldiers don't question their orders.

It took only ten minutes with the installation's computer network to find out that Aphrodite, Inc. was a distribution company that owned and operated a worldwide chain of adult bookstores. As luck would have it, there was such a store in Taos. After dressing in jeans and a tight, white tank top, I checked out a pickup truck from the motor pool and headed to Taos.

"The Purple Iguana" was an unimpressive building with no windows and no sign other than the name painted on the door. I walked through that door into a world Martha would have loved.

Along one wall stood racks of the kind of books Martha brought to work. Their plain brown covers carried titles like "Jurassic Pork", "Adventures in Sisterlicking", and "Tales From the Backside". Martha would enjoy "Anal-ize This", I thought, so I picked up a copy before browsing the shelves of dildos and vibrators. The vibrating pussies molded from famous porn stars were interesting and I stored my visual scans for future reference.

Half way through my examination of various ouchy looking things that clipped on nipples and pussy lips, a voice startled me.

"The gold chains are a good bargain. We have two and three-way styles. Are you pierced, or would you need the clip-on type?"

The clerk was young, good looking, and his ass was nice and tight. If I hadn't been working, I might have let my programmed responses take over. Instead, I decided to play this as innocent, but horny. The increase of one percent in red tint to the AG43 fluid turned my face and chest a lovely shade of bright pink. Texas drawl number 3 rolled off my tongue.

"Golly no, I mean, gee, I can't imagine making holes there. Mine are way too sensitive."

A little more pressure in my nipples pushed them out against the white nylon tank top.

"I even have to be careful what clothes I wear or they get all hard and stick out."

The clerk smiled. "So I see. You really ought to try some clamps. They lend a certain, um..., thrill when you take them off."

"Well, I really came in here for my boyfriend. He heard about these..., golly, this is embarrassing..., these special...well, you know,...rubbers. One of his buddies told him he could get them here. They're gonna to be one of his birthday presents."

"We have several kinds. Did he tell you the brand name?"

"Yeah. It was "King Eros", I think. My boyfriend's friend said they, well you know, they make it feel like there's nothing there. I don't know much about 'em. Jerry always bought the things before. Oh, and they have be the kind without the slippery stuff. I don't like the taste of that goop." I clapped my hand over my mouth. "Oops, I guess that's more than you wanted to know."

The clerk smiled again. "We have that brand, but it's not on the shelves. They're not cheap. We have a special display room for customers with more discriminating taste. It's right back here."

He opened the door to what looked like a storage room. I walked up to the boxes marked "King Eros" and heard the door shut behind me. If this guy thought he was going to get a little action out of me, he had another think coming. The karate drivers were loaded when I turned around and saw only the door. The knob wouldn't turn.

I was trapped, which probably meant I was on the right track. It didn't take long to be proven right. A human wouldn't have heard the phone conversation through the heavy door. Horace's amplifier was doing a great job.

"Mike, there's a girl here asking about King Eros and I thought I should call."

"No, she asked just about them."

"Are you crazy? I'm sure she's a woman."

"You think I'm blind? Cause she's got tits, you asshole."

"Yes, I'm positive. They're not very big, but they're real, sure as shit. She's got the longest nips I ever saw."

"OK, I can do that. About midnight, then?"

The thick cloud of gas was supposed to put me to sleep. Fortunately, I don't need air. Oh, my chest moves up and down, but that's just a background program Wong wrote to make me look human. Before I got clothes, he spent a lot of time testing that little piece of code.

Well, nothing was going to happen for about six more hours. The white gas temporarily blinded any cameras that might be spying on me, so I pulled a few samples from the boxes of condoms and stuffed them in a little compartment in my left arm pit. The lab boys would want them. After that, I lay down on the floor, arranged myself in a position suitable for one who has just been gassed, and put my servo systems on standby. Everything went limp. Now all I had to do was wait to see what happened next.

The door opened slowly at first, as if someone were peeping through the crack. Apparently they were satisfied, because the door swung open and a couple men walked in. One grabbed my legs at the knees and the other slipped his arms under mine. I was lifted, carried out of the store, and dumped on something hard. Two car doors slammed shut, and the vehicle began to move. I started my servos up long enough to look around. The vehicle was a panel van. I shut down my servos again and listened to the two men.

"Shouldn't we have tied her up?"

"Fuck no, that shit'll keep the bitch out for at least a day. She'll be there by then."

"Well, if she's not gonna know anything, how 'bout if I slip back there for a while?"

"You dumb shit, they'd know. You work in a porn shop now. How'd you like to hit the real bottom of the organization, like washin' up the cum towels in one of the whorehouses in Juarez? They don't have washin' machines, ya know. They wash 'em out by hand."

Fifty-four minutes after we started, the vehicle made a hard turn, slowed, and came to a stop. The doors opened and I was carried up some steps. Another door shut and an engine began to wind up. Soon after it sputtered to life, another began to turn over. By the feel of the takeoff, I figured we must be in a small, private plane.

The flight took a little under two hours. My GPS indicated we were off the coast of Mexico, and I soon found the location on my charts. Isleno de Puta was a small island, and was once used as a bordello by the Spanish Navy so that would account for the name. In recent times, it had been declared a sea-bird refuge by the Mexican government. It seemed like a funny place to be going, since there was nothing there but a few trees and a lot of rocks covered with bird poop. The floatplane splashed down and began to taxi.

Being carried was becoming a pain in the butt. Every time, some jerk just had to feel my boobs. It wasn't like it hurt or anything. It was just, well, you know, like, my body is mine and not theirs, and all that. This guy was getting a handful of my right boob. I absolutely refused to grow my nipple when he rubbed it.

They carried me down a few steps and I felt an elevator start down. It took a couple of minutes before they picked me back up. I was carried a short way and placed on cold concrete. Then a door shut and everything became quiet.

All my servo systems came to life at my command. The room was a dark cell of some sort with a concrete floor and walls. A tiny pinprick of light was visible in the distance, and my infrared vision picked out a door as the source. It was a peephole. By adjusting the lenses in my right eye, I could see into the hallway. Three guards were on the way to my cell. I ran back to the far side of, dropped to the floor, and went limp again.

The guards were not gentle when they ripped my clothes off. They were not gentle when they strapped me into the big funny-looking, leather chair in front of a massive walnut desk. The fat guy behind the desk didn't look particularly gentle either.

"My, my, what have we here? A new agent from the latest US agency directed to stop my world conquest? What are you going to do now, my dear? You seem to have lost all your clothes."

I spoke slowly, at first, as if just coming out of the drug induced sleep.

"Wha...where am I?"

"Still a little sleepy, I see. Too much gas. Damned hirelings are all too stupid to trust with anything. Anyway, you're exactly where you've been trying to get, although it's not going to do you any more good than it did the others. You agents always get yours in the end, and since your sweet little end is really quite spectacular, I'm going to give it to you myself."

"Give me what?"

"Oh, a little concoction of mine. In half an hour, you'll be climbing the walls for a fuck by anything animal, vegetable, or mineral. The agent from..., what was the organization she described? THONG! Yes, that was it, THONG. Do you know, she attacked one of the guards on the way back to her cell? When she realized she wasn't going to get him, she grabbed his flashlight. She was a little more affected than we anticipated. We never did get that thing away from her. She kept switching it on and off, and shaking it and yelling that it didn't vibrate enough. We let her keep the flashlight. It wasn't worth the trouble of fighting her. It was also fun to watch. All you could see was these two legs jerking away and a bright light between them.

Oh, and that agent from the CIA. He actually stuck his cock in a light socket. It was the only thing in his cell that was hollow. Squealed like a pig, he did, just before he died."

Fat Man smiled.

"We always videotape our guests for future reference."

"Well, Mister, I ain't one o' them agents you keep talking about. I was just trying to buy a present for my boyfriend.'

"Tut, tut, my dear. After using even one of my condoms, no one has the presence of mind to recall the name, much less to tell his friend how good they are. Therefore, you must be an agent of some sort."

I pinched up my face as if I was going to cry.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"I already told you, and now I'm going to do it. If you would kindly spread your legs....Oh, I see my men have already done that for you. My chair is very convenient, don't you think? We may proceed."

Fat Man walked around his desk and dropped his pants. Martha would have laughed. His cock was stiff as a poker, all two inches of it. I watched in amazement as he unrolled a condom over the length. It looked just like a pinky finger sticking through a powdered-sugar doughnut. He then opened another condom package just like the ones I had stashed in my armpit.

"The first condom protects me from my own invention, you see. This second one has the surprise. And now, feel free to struggle if you wish. The straps on my chair are unbreakable, and you will remain immobilized. It is best if you just let it happen; struggling only makes it work too quickly, and you might go into shock."

If the chair hadn't had my thighs spread wide, he wouldn't have ever got his fat ass between them. As it was, he had to push really hard to get that little thing close enough. His sweaty belly mashed into mine, and I smelled his foul breath when he licked my face. I could have broken his silly straps and knocked him out cold, but I decided on a different fate for this evil monster, er...pathetic little prick. I scanned my memory until I found one of Martha's books.

"Mister, this just isn't fair."

"Neither is life, my sweet."

I began to pant. "No..., that's not..., Oh God..., what I...mean. Great big old teddy bears drive me..., Ohhh..., nuts. They make me want to screw so bad. Are you gonna screw me?"

"That's the general idea. Now shut up."

"Oh God, please fuck me. I need you to fuck me. Shove that big belly on me and ram that cock in my hot, wet pussy."

It was difficult to tell just when he finally got it in. I thought I felt a little pushing sensation. Fat Man was quickly wheezing and pumping furiously. I figured it would help things along if I squeezed up a bit. He seemed to like it, because he grunted and said, "Oh, shit. How'd you do that?"

"It's a special thing I do for my big teddy bears when they make me happy. Oh, God, suck my nipples. They're so hard."

On my command, they grew to half an inch in diameter and three quarters of an inch long. Fat Man got a lip lock on the left one and started sucking away.

"Oh, shit, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum now. Cum in me, oh God, please cum in me."

Fat Man shoved in hard and I felt his little cock twitch. That was my signal for a three millisecond, ten thousand volt pussy pulse. He screamed when it hit him, and quivered like a leaf in a windstorm. The best was yet to come, so to speak. He didn't know that the pulse had melted two large holes through both condoms and that his evil brew was even now seeping all over his puny prick. I let him have another charge, just to be sure, and started screaming my head off.

"Oh shit, yes, yes, yes, yes, now, now...now...God..., Ohhhh."

Fat Man raised up and smiled at me.

"So, another agent out of my hair, I think. Feeling any different, my little bitch?"

I looked up at him and grinned.

"No, not really. How long did you say it takes for this stuff to turn me in to a nympho?"

"Usually less than a minute. Why?"

"Because that means you have about ten seconds of sanity left, asshole. Look at your measly little dick."

I figured I needed Horace to look at my internal clock. Somehow, I'd miscalculated by four seconds. Fat Man barely had time to stare at the tattered remnants of latex clinging to his cock before the glazed look washed over his eyes. His tiny cock sprang as upright as it was able, and he started toward me.

"Not this time, jerk. Save it for the guys at the prison. They're gonna love your big fat ass."

I easily ripped the straps holding me to the chair and stood up just as Fat Man reached for my boobs. Sometimes, I miscalculate my own strength. One punch put him on his ass and out cold. I really didn't want to carry him back to the plane, but now I had no choice. After decking a couple more guards, I reached the plane, strapped Fat Man securely into the seat beside me, and started the engine. There were a few gunshots when we took off.

Everyone at C.L.I.T. was ecstatic. Fat Man had been secreted away to an offshore oil rig for questioning. I didn't think they'd get much out of him, but they have this antidote they developed last week, and they need a guinea pig. If it works, Willy Cox - that was Fat Man's real name - will be telling them everything they want to know inside of a week. If it doesn't..., well, a group of commandos stormed the island and destroyed everything, or so they say.

}{

Horace and Wong met me at the lab. Each had a pretty package in his hands.

"Welcome back Pattie. I've written some new software that will let you understand and speak Patagonian."

"And I've developed some new colors for your toner system. Now you won't have to put on makeup. Just think what you want to look like, and there you'll be."

"Well, thanks, guys. What's in the packages?"

Wong started to stutter, so Horace took over.

"We thought about what you said about getting to know you and giving you presents, so here."

If I could have really cried, I would have. It wasn't the gifts. My guys don't get out much, so their presents were just things they could make at the lab. Horace gave me a bottle of PJ200 that was cherry flavored and smelled much better than my original stuff. Wong's present was a CD of Chinese poetry.

They were so cute trying to be nice and giving me things. Of course, I knew what they were up to, or rather what they hoped to be up to later on, but they were trying. It made me feel pretty good, like they had accepted me for who I am and were ready to treat me like a real woman.

"Patty, would you care to have dinner with Wong and me tonight. We've got your favorite fuel cell tablets and everything. You can tell us all about your last mission."

I smiled.

"That would be nice, but I can't stay up too late. They have a briefing scheduled for me tomorrow. Somebody has been secretly adding aphrodisiacs to those teeth whitening strips, and I have to find out who's behind it before every woman in the world turns into a shameless slut."

Wong seemed to be more at ease for some reason. Maybe it was because he'd lost all hope.

"Oh, were just talking dinner. We understand about it taking time to get to know you and all that. We won't try anything."

"I'd love to. Shall we say about seven?"

You'd have thought I'd just promised them both a blowjob. They turned to each other, grinned and did that stupid "high-five" thing. Martha says all men are really just big, little boys, and I suppose she's right. They seem to be so pleased by such little things where women are concerned. Still, they're my big, little boys.