Plastic Surgery Dominance Pt. 01

Story Info
A married man falls in love with a successful girl’s tits.
5.6k words
3.93
12.8k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 11/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ASMOTZ
ASMOTZ
30 Followers

Foreword from the author:

I ask you not to judge strictly, this is my first story and translated into English, with the help of an interpreter. I apologize for the grammatical mistakes.

This is only the first part of a long story with a lot of plot twists. Have a nice reading!

----------------------------------------------

Kathleen woke up early in the morning, lying in bed in her own villa rented for a week in the Maldives. The second day of her unplanned vacation has begun. Once again, she realized how pleasant it is to work for herself and not depend on anyone.

At the age of 30, Kathleen was a professional stock market trader and earned several million dollars annually. She could easily afford the best villa on the ocean, with a beautiful view. Despite her age, the girl looked at least 7 years younger due to numerous plastic surgeries and cosmetic procedures.

An amazing body was her dream, because as a teenager, Kathleen was not particularly attractive. She was a plain brunette with a flat chest and an unnaturally large nose, and, of course, had no success with guys.

In high school, the girl was in love with a classmate Andrew, who was the most desirable guy in the class. However, he did not reciprocate her, and even mocked her. Andrew always hung out with beautiful girls who had previously grown breasts and had makeup on their face. He wasn't interested in Kathleen at all.

After a non-reciprocal school crush, Kathleen had a life goal, to get the body of her dreams. After getting an education, she immediately went to work, and was not looking for rich guys, that was her advantage.

At the age of 25, working in the financial sector of a large company, Kathleen was already earning ten thousand dollars a month. But working under the authority of a cruel and unfair boss did not bring her pleasure. The boss was a typical man, cock thinking, always preferred more attractive women, and they were the ones who got promoted, not the plain Kathleen.

Then, already having the necessary knowledge, she quit and started working in the field of stock market trading. Within a few years, her capital exceeded a million dollars and allowed her to improve her quality of life.

Kathleen always saved money to improve herself and finally realized that the time had come. By the age of 30, she dyed her hair platinum blonde, growing long hair to her buttocks, and also performed several facial surgeries, correcting her nose and slightly enlarging her lips.

If 10 years ago Kathleen used only light-colored lipstick and foundation from cosmetics, now she had, without exaggeration, all possible means for makeup of the best quality. Only lipsticks, her cosmetic cabinet had about thirty colors.

Of course, Kathleen has always had a complex because of her flat A-size breasts. Thanks to the best surgeon in the state, she managed to get a 34C cup breast, but Kathleen felt that this was not enough, and a year later she performed another operation, increasing the amount of the salt implant to 900cc, and now had two impressive round tits that attract any man. The girl also regularly attended the gym, and every part of her body was toned and sexy.

However, all the improvements did not help her to become happily married. Over the years, she had been in different relationships that ended the same way. Someone did not consider her faithful because of excessive sexuality, someone was complexed because of too high earnings and could not live under the provision of a woman. Then Kathleen concentrated on work, only occasionally fucking with unfamiliar young guys who were impressed by her body. After closing another deal with a profit of about two million, Kathleen decided that she deserved a rest. The next day, she bought a first-class plane ticket, and went to an already rented two-storey villa in the Maldives.

Kathleen planned to visit the gym after breakfast, so she put on a newly purchased tracksuit from Gucci, consisting of tight-fitting leggings and a top that barely contained her silicone balls, put on makeup and went to a restaurant for breakfast.

After ordering small but delicious dishes, she began the meal. Suddenly she saw a man in a restaurant whose face seemed painfully familiar to her. Tall, black-haired, with a beautiful, neatly trimmed beard and a sporty body, which was clung to by a bright-colored T-shirt. Precisely! It was the same school scumbag Andrew, who gave rise to complexes in young Kathleen 20 years ago. His face didn't seem to have changed since school days, which can't be said about his physique. At school, Andrew was almost skinny, but now his pectoral muscles and abs stretched his T-shirt to the limit.

Kathleen felt an unexpected excitement, remembering her first love, and a plan was instantly born in her head. To begin with, it was necessary to understand whether Andrew recognizes this big-breasted blonde as his classmate. After waiting for an old acquaintance to finish breakfast and leave the restaurant, she approached him with an unobtrusive question.

- Young man, can you tell me where the gym is located in this hotel?

Andrew turned around, looked at the girl and replied that he had just arrived here last night and had not yet studied the hotel grounds, but thought to himself: "Probably this is the wife of some fat businessman who has everything in her head except brains".

Kathleen smiled easily, realizing that Andrew did not recognize her, and also noticed one important detail. It was an engagement ring on the ring finger of the guy's right hand. She immediately asked a question before her target could turn around and leave.

- Did you come here with your wife?

- Yes, we are celebrating our wedding anniversary with my wife, we decided not to save money and relax in a really good place. I'm sorry, but my wife is waiting for me in the room, I think I'll go.

- Nothing, your wife is very lucky, see you later. At the moment of parting, Kat put her hand on Andrew's shoulder and immediately felt the hardness of his muscles.

After finishing another workout at the gym, Kathleen went to the beach. Lying on a chaise longue, she analyzed the dialogue with Andrew. Just the thought that she wanted to seduce her school abuser and force him to cheat on his wife made her nipples harden and her pussy get wet. The only thing left was to figure out how to win Andrew over.

However, fate itself brought them together. The next morning, Kathleen strolled along the beach and admired the waves. Suddenly, she noticed a familiar figure walking towards her. The only clothes Andrew was wearing were short swimming shorts. Kathleen realized that she was openly staring at his magnificent torso.

Andrew has really changed since school days. He became much wider, with a massive chest, a press of eight perfect cubes and powerful biceps on his arms. Without thinking twice, she realized that there might not be another chance to start a dialogue.

- Hey! Remember yesterday, at the restaurant?

Andrew showed no interest in the gorgeous blonde in a revealing swimsuit, but still greeted her in return.

- Why are you walking alone? Where is your wife?

- I don't know why this is so interesting to you, but Niki is on the embankment now, painting a new landscape. She is an artist. Listen, I think you have someone to relax with here, you can go to your wallet and not waste time with a man who loves his wife.

Kathleen didn't believe what she heard, but then she laughed out loud.

- So you think I'm a typical brainless bimbo and trophy wife of some old man? What about the lack of a ring on my hand? Listen, man, I've achieved everything by myself and with my mind, and regarding the body, do you think a single woman doesn't want to be beautiful?

Andrew almost laughed at her words about beauty, because he despised everyone who corrected their body with plastic surgery. However, her speech interested the guy, he was even curious to find out the truth about this girl.

- So you're saying that your body wasn't bought with money from daddies? I'll never believe it. - he said.

Kathleen realized that her plan had worked and Andrew was no longer against talking to her.

- Then let me prove to you that not all beautiful girls are brainless kept women. I'm not going to seduce you or anything like that. I came here alone and just wanted to talk to someone. But first of all... She held out her hand to him with the words:

- I am Kathleen.

Andrew shook hands and introduced himself. He suggested a walk on the beach, curiosity and distrust of a strange girl were fighting in him.

During the walk, Kathleen told him about her successful career and asked questions about his relationship with his wife, not flirting with the guy in any way and only occasionally glancing at his muscles.

She found out that Andrew worked as an ordinary lawyer, lived in a small house in Texas and was happily married. Both people enjoyed the dialogue, you could even say that they became friends. Soon Andrew said that it was time for him to go to his beloved, and Kathleen did not prevent this in any way. Before leaving, he said:

- I was really wrong about you, Kat. You are a very interesting and educated girl. My Niki will go to the neighboring island tomorrow to look for new landscapes for paintings. We can spend time together, if you don't mind...

- Kathleen was happy to hear this, and of course agreed. She also suggested that Andrew go surfing and aquabikes the next day, knowing that he would not refuse such an unusual vacation.

In the evening, Andrew and Nicky had a romantic dinner on the veranda overlooking the ocean. For some reason, he did not tell his wife about his new acquaintance, although he knew that Niki was not jealous. During the conversation, Andrew noticed that he was thinking about something else entirely. His mind was on Kathleen's personality. This girl destroyed all his stereotypes about plastic dolls, and was definitely interesting to him.

He was looking at Nicky's cute face, which was very cute by nature, but the image of Kathleen, with bright and plump lips and heavy makeup, popped up in his head. These thoughts frightened him, and he tried to put them out of his head.

After dinner, the couple sat and hugged, looking at the starry sky. Suddenly, Niki took her husband by the hand and led him into the bedroom. Andrew gently took off her clothes and began to play with her breasts.

Caressing the neat tits of Cup B, an image of Kathleen's big balls popped up in his head. He tried to forget it again, and lifted his wife in his arms. Niki was short, and Andrew could easily fuck her right in his arms, thanks to his strength. His large penis, 9 inches long, barely fit into his wife's tiny slit and never fully entered there.

Andrew thrust his huge cock into his wife as deep as she allowed and enjoyed her loud moan. He soon realized that Nicky was moaning not from pleasure, but from pain. This forced him to return to reality and slow down his efforts. Throwing out a condom full of thick sperm, he lay down on the bed with his wife.

- What came over you today? Of course, sometimes I like rough sex, but today you were especially brutal.

- I didn't mean to hurt you, sweetheart, you're just fucking sexy today.

Andrew gently stroked her breasts, remembering Kathleen's massive melons again. At night he was tormented by insomnia, he talked about fidelity and convinced himself of his love for his wife.

However, he had other thoughts. Andrew thought for the first time about how monotonous their sex with Nicky was. Starting with foreplay, he fucked her in the usual poses, and then they fell asleep in an embrace. All ten years of marriage, he did not even think about the fact that his wife never sucked him, and did not offer to lick her pussy. It seemed that she wasn't even interested in sex, and she did it without much pleasure.

The next day, during a joint breakfast, after which Niki had to leave for the whole day on a neighboring island, the couple had a nice conversation. Niki asked what Andrew was going to do, to which he replied that he would spend the day lying on the beach and reading a book. She kissed him goodbye and went to the boat that would take her to the neighboring island.

After breakfast, Andrew lay in the room, enjoying the view from the panoramic windows. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Andrew, who was wearing only tight boxers, hurried to open the door, because he was sure that it was room service. What he saw outside the door startled him. There stood Kathleen, dressed in a revealing swimsuit that showed off all the charms of her body. She was wearing a stylish hat and large dark glasses with opaque dark lenses.

Good morning! I ordered us two aquabikes, they are ready right now. Ready to have fun?

Although there was no sexual connotation in her phrase, Andrew felt his penis gradually harden. He tried to distract his gaze from Kathleen's flat stomach and her beautiful big tits.

Umm.. I would not like to refuse, but I looked at the prices for Jetski rental here, I'm not sure I can pay, there were a lot of expenses for the villa...

Don't worry, I'll take care of it, consider it a dating gift! Kat felt proud of herself again, realizing the fact that she was much richer than her school abuser.

Then, as agreed, I would only.. change clothes. Wait for me here for a couple of minutes.

Before he slammed the door in a hurry, Kathleen carefully examined his penis through his underpants. Andrew could not see where her gaze was directed because of the opaque dark glasses, and this allowed the girl to appreciate his dignity. While Kathleen was waiting for her companion, there was only one thought in her head: "God, he's so big!". After all, even being not completely solid, Andrew's penis bulged out of tight boxers on a large scale.

Andrew left the room as if nothing had happened, and a couple of new friends went ashore.

Since Andrew had never ridden an aquabike in his life, Kathleen suggested using one for two, and got behind the wheel.

Riding on the water surface, both enjoyed the beautiful weather and the refreshing sea wind, and also admired the views. Kathleen drove very sharply and quickly and Andrew had to hold on tightly to her waist.

Suddenly he realized that he wasn't looking around at all, but was glaring at Kathleen's back. Her velvety skin drove him crazy, but he knew that he had to remain faithful to his wife. He consoled himself with the thought: - We are just friends, why can't a friend be more beautiful than his own wife?

Andrew's thoughts were interrupted by Jetski's stop and Kathleen's suggestion to try to control the aquabike himself. Now the girl was holding him by the waist and felt every muscle with her hands. At first it was hard for Andrew, but soon he was gaining speed without fear and jumping on the waves. During the jumps, he felt that Kathleen pressed closer to him and now rested her huge tits right in his back. The guy's penis instantly tensed and rested against the hard fabric of swimming shorts. "Damn it, I can't help myself, I want to fuck this girl more than anything in the world," Andrew thought.

Suddenly, Kathleen called out to him, and pointed to the nearest pier, near which there was a posh restaurant. It looked so expensive, and one dinner in it could be worth a month's salary of a young lawyer.

Listen, I think we should go back, I'm really tired, and Niki will be back soon, I want to meet her.

Come on, we'll just have a snack and drink a cocktail, look at how beautiful the sunset is.

Kathleen led him to the only available table that was in the restaurant, and, to Andrew's surprise, had the best location with a view of the wonderful sunset and the ocean. I was immediately met by a friendly waiter who turned to Kathleen.

Good evening, Miss Brown, what will you order?

Kathleen ordered without even looking at the menu, and continued to admire the sunset.

Do you come here often? Judging by the fact that the waiter knows your last name, you are one of the regular customers of this place. Andrew asked.

Kathleen smiled slightly before answering.

Not really... This is my restaurant. We managed to successfully make a deal, the last owner needed money, and I made him a favorable offer. Two years ago, the restaurant was on the verge of bankruptcy, but I managed to regain its popularity. Although, of course, this is not my merit. An old friend of mine worked as a manager in one of the restaurants in New York, and I offered him a position here. He managed to fix everything, and, as you can see, there are enough guests.

During Kathleen's story, Andrew tried with all his might to look into her eyes, and not to look down at her incredible breasts. He was simply shocked by the success of this woman and had already fallen in love with her, although he did not realize it himself.

Despite his long experience with girls, he was constantly stammering and could not always find the words. Kathleen, on the other hand, continued to talk about herself, mesmerizing the guy with her gentle voice. After finishing his drink, Andrew looked down and looked at his watch. He was stunned to see that more than an hour had passed. Kathleen's story fascinated him so much that he completely forgot about the time.

At that moment, he remembered Nicky for the first time in a long time...

She must have already returned and is worried why I'm not here. We need to go back urgently.

Kathleen saw the confusion in his gaze and immediately offered to drive back on a fast boat. However, in her heart she was very pleased with herself and did not feel guilty at all.

Like any wise woman, she understood that even a slight mistake by a man during a honeymoon could lead to a quarrel. However, Kathleen immediately called the waiter, and asked them to immediately order a transfer to the hotel for them.

There wasn't much conversation on the way back. Andrew wallowed in guilt and wondered how he would apologize to Nicky. Kathleen was thinking over the further details of his plan, although it was not necessary.

When the boat arrived, the couple hugged goodbye in a friendly way and went to their villas. During the hug, Andrew again felt Kathleen's massive breasts, which touched him and immediately moved away. He dreamed of touching them. Before saying goodbye, they exchanged accounts on social networks and agreed to meet after a rest.

Andrew immediately indicated that he would spend further rest with his wife in order to distance himself from possible infidelity.

When Andrew entered the room, at first he thought that Niki had not returned yet and was glad, but soon he saw her on the veranda.

- Hi, how was your trip?

- Nothing, I'm more interested in how your day went, because you were so busy to meet me..

- Honey, I just forgot about the time. I found a friend, we were playing billiards. - Andrew lied, knowing that the truth would only make the situation worse.

- I'm glad you had a good time, and now you can go, I want to be alone, I'm very tired.

- Honey, I didn't mean to offend you, I just stayed late, why make a problem out of such a trifle?

- If this is a small thing for you, let me remind you that we are on our honeymoon, during which we wanted to be together all the time.

- Listen, I understand that you're not in the best mood, let's discuss everything tomorrow, and now we'll go to bed.

Niki stopped being angry, Andrew hugged her and laid her on the bed. She quickly fell asleep due to a busy day on the island. Andrew himself decided to walk along the shore and walk to the bar, he had to think about all the confusion that had fallen on him. He was sitting at the bar alone, finishing his third glass of Bourbon, and thinking about how to apologize to his beloved wife.

ASMOTZ
ASMOTZ
30 Followers
12