Plastic Surgery Dominance Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ASMOTZ
ASMOTZ
30 Followers

The bar wasn't quiet at all, but looked more like a nightclub, except that it didn't have such loud music. People were dancing and having fun around. Suddenly, he felt someone touch his shoulder. He turned around and saw Kathleen, she was wearing a light white blouse and a mini skirt, looking very sexy. One glance was enough to notice the absence of a bra on her, because her nipples were clearly visible through the blouse.

Yeah, of course I believed your "see you later", but I didn't think it would come so soon - Kathleen joked.

Niki was tired after the trip and fell asleep, so I decided to relax a little.

Listen, you need to rest not only with your mind, but also with your body. Let's dance! It's the best way to distract yourself, believe me.

In any other situation, Andrew would have rejected the girl, especially after a quarrel with his own wife, but this time he drank a lot, and no doubt agreed. Slow music was playing and the couple was moving slowly, hugging each other. Looking into the eyes of Kathleen and Andrew were aware of the mutual desire in them, but Andrew held on as best he could, and the girl acted cautiously and waited for the first step. However, the music suddenly stopped, and it became clear that the bar was closing.

Thanks for the dance, but it's late, let me walk you home and go to my place.

Kathleen agreed to this proposal and Dad walked towards her villa. Walking to the door, Kathleen opened it and stood in front of Andrew.

Can I ask you a question? Are we friends?

Of course, yes, why do you ask?

And can't there be sex between friends, admit it, you want it yourself.

Normally, Andrew would have been shocked by such a question, but now his decision was influenced by drinking half a bottle of whiskey.

The couple looked at each other in silence for a few seconds, but then Andrew said, "To hell with it!". Andrew moved towards Kathleen, his eyes burning with excitement, and his lips met hers in a fiery kiss.He took her in his arms, because thanks to his muscles he could easily lift the fragile girl, and carried her inside.

He saw a huge king-size bed and the couple fell on it. Andrew tore off the girl's blouse and finally saw these hypnotizing fake tits. He couldn't stop playing with her perfect breasts. All his rational thoughts disappeared. His whole world was Kathleen's perfect breasts. His animal side was going crazy when he finally got his hands on these perfect, hypnotizing balls. Her breasts were firm and not at all like Nicky's small pear-shaped tits. Rather, they were large grapefruits, from touching which he forgot about everything in the world.

He slid his hand down the sides of her breasts again, allowing him to look at her bare nipples, hard, rubbery lids on those perfect mounds of softness, appealing to him. Without thinking twice, he reached forward with his fingers and pinched each of those perfect nipples.

"Mmmm... Yes, baby!" Kathleen moaned while the married man played with her nipples, rolling them between his fingers.

"That's it, baby, isn't that good?" Kathleen moaned, pressing his head against her fake balls. In his amazement, Andrew just took them, rubbing his face against those big, warm, meaty tits.

She held him in place by sliding her huge breasts to his beautiful face, which she had dreamed of since that first fateful meeting in the restaurant. He was so handsome that he deserved to have massive fake breasts pressed against his face almost constantly.

Andrew seemed to have forgotten even his own name. It didn't matter that he had a wife he loved very much. His face was pressed against a pair of massive silicone tits. That's all that mattered. He had never been so excited.

"Come on, Andrew... take my nipple in your mouth." she fumed, breathing hard, she was so excited.

She let him relax enough to take his face off her protruding tits for a moment. With his big hands, he cupped each of her tits, directing those throbbing nipples outward. Without even hesitating, he jumped forward, his open mouth attacking one of those hard nipples. "AAAAA! YES!" Kathleen moaned in ecstasy. It seemed that both of them would come only from foreplay, they were so excited.

Kathleen tore off the guy's shorts, pulled off his boxer briefs and almost fainted from what she saw.

"Jesus Christ!" Kathleen moaned as she pulled his swollen cock out of his boxers, presenting him to her eyes for the first time, at least in the flesh. "You're just huge!" she blurted out, admiring his smooth cock with wide-open eyes. She bit her lower lip, looking lovingly at his cock, imagining all the naughty things she was going to do to him. Her mouth opened wide, and before he could say a word, her plump lips slid over the head of his cock.

"Oh my God," Andrew exclaimed, this is the best blowjob of my life. Yes, Niki sucked me sometimes, but I didn't experience such sensations anywhere near. Kathleen's blowjob skills were just incredible. She sucked as if her life depended on it. She sucked his cock as if she liked it, worshipping his cock with her hungry mouth.

His cock slid smoothly down her throat with each thrust, and she took it without hesitation. Her warm saliva dripped down his trunk, covering his trimmed pubic hair and swollen balls.

Andrew couldn't believe that she had almost the entire length of his thick trunk in her mouth. The pleasure he was experiencing was too great.

Gathering his strength, he was able to overcome the pleasure and took the penis out of Kathleen's mouth. He took her in his arms and, like a hungry beast, laid her on her back and spread her legs. It's not that Kathleen resisted, but she didn't expect this.

Looking at him and holding his gaze, she obscenely spread her legs, collecting his throbbing meat between her fingers and directing it so that the tip was pressed against the outside of her vagina. Without even taking off her skirt, Andrew just lifted her up and began to gradually enter her pussy.

"Jesus," Andrew sighed, closing his eyes as the first few inches of his cock slid into her. Even now, only a few inches deep, it seemed incredible. She squeezed his throbbing cock, massaging it, covering it with her juices. With Niki and some of the other women he had been with before her, this part wasn't unusual. Nothing special. Now he realized that those other women were amateurs.

When he slid deeper into Kathleen's tight pussy, he quickly realized that he was dealing with an expert. It was that experienced, nasty pussy that most men only dream of. And Andrew was going through it right now. Not even half deep in Kathleen's amazing cunt, feeling her properly massaging his throbbing, bone-hard cock, it was already the greatest thing he had ever felt.

Andrew bent his hips and slid the rest of his thick cock into Kathleen's tight, wet pussy. He clearly did not expect that a woman would be able to take his entire penis into her pussy. But Kathleen could.

"God, you're fucking big! So damn huge! Her pussy tightened around his cock, making him moan. Andrew was almost unconscious, following his animal instincts, when he began to work in a steady rhythm, pumping his swollen cock into Kathleen's pussy and back.

At that moment, it became clear that his marriage was over. He had never been so lost in lust before, and it brought him to new depths. He fucked at a faster pace than ever with Nicky, where soft, gentle lovemaking was rather the norm. At the same time, he was still holding back. He didn't know his limits yet. He didn't know what he was really capable of. He didn't really understand the depths of lust that he was ready to plunge into. Kathleen suddenly realized that it was worth showing Andrew what she was fully capable of.

Wrapping her arms around his back, she got up, rolled on top of him and dropped a stack of her clothes on the floor from the edge of the bed. She grabbed his wrists and threw them on the bed. She looked down at him with a playful grin on her face as she turned her cunt around his vertical pole, her massive fake breasts standing firm.

"Let me show you what I can do with your big, fat, gorgeous cock!" she gasped, squeezing her pussy around his pole.

"Oh!" Andrew groaned, squirming under her. She lifted herself up until only the head of his penis was in her, and then she sank down again, taking his penis back into herself. It was incredible.

Kathleen quickly picked up a good pace, rising and falling quickly, smoothly holding his length with each jump. Her ass dug into his thighs again and again. She lifted herself up, sliding his hands to his chest, squeezing his hard muscles there, supporting herself as she fucked him.

Kathleen was a master at riding a dick, bouncing up and down and tilting her body to take its full length with each jump, smoothly straddling all nine inches of it. Her tits had power over him. Her fake breasts controlled his fate. And so it was from the second they met.

Kathleen screamed when a strong orgasm hit her juicy body. She clung to him tightly, her sweaty body sliding over his muscles as they came at the same time. Her pussy closed around his swollen shaft as she felt the cum bursting deep inside her. Kathleen screamed loudly, shaking the walls. She just kept cumming around his swollen shaft, her cunt going crazy like never before. Her juices gushed over his entire length, covering his flexing balls. And his cock continued to release portion after portion of sperm, ending up like never before in his life. His cock found new reservoirs of sperm to spew her inside, giving her everything possible, filling her up.

"I love you..." he sighed before the tension disappeared from his body, his body fell onto the bed, and Kathleen was still lying on top of him. Closing his eyes, breathing heavily, Andrew struggled to stay conscious.

Kathleen's hot, sweaty figure was on top of him, panting, covered in sweat, her massive, smooth, slippery, round tits still pressed against his face. They both lay there for a few minutes, breathing, both trying to recover from the best fuck of their lives.

For both of them it was a turning point in their lives. Andrew realized that his marriage was ruined, because he was in love with Kathleen, a monstrously rich and smart girl with silicone tits who drove him crazy in bed.

Kathleen realized that her selfish plan to take revenge on the school abuser had taken place, but not in the way she had planned. She decided she wouldn't tell Andrew about him. She was obsessed with his body and cock. She was ready to marry him tomorrow.

Somehow Andrew came to his senses and silently went into the shower. Coming out of it and washing off the sperm and lust, he saw Kathleen, who was still lying on the bed, exhausted by hurricane sex.

He sat down next to her and took her hand. It looked strange because there was a sweaty naked girl lying next to him, stained with sperm.

- I'm an honest man and I don't like lies. I'll tell Niki everything tomorrow so as not to injure her. Despite the fact that we spent only two days with you, I understood everything. Will you marry me?

It was probably the strangest marriage proposal. But Kathleen didn't care about the lack of romance. She stared at Andrew with tired eyes, like looking at a work of art in a museum. His smooth chest, arm muscles and 6 abs cubes. A huge cock that gives incredible pleasure. In addition, he was not a stupid person and an interesting conversationalist.

"Yes, my love," she replied. I think the best solution would be to go back to New York tomorrow. I'll take the tickets.

Andrew broke up with Nicky in the morning and was cold-blooded. She was sobbing on his shoulder when she heard about the betrayal that happened a few hours ago. Andrew felt sorry for her, but he no longer loved her.

After flying first class to New York, Kathleen showed Andrew her apartment. It was a luxury apartment in the city center. Usually Kathleen didn't live there, but just rented it out, but with the appearance of her husband, she decided to move. Andrew moved his things to her on the same day.

to be continued...

ASMOTZ
ASMOTZ
30 Followers
12