Plastic Surgery Dominance Pt. 02

Story Info
Family life brings unexpected changes for Kathy.
6.4k words
3.21
9.4k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 11/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ASMOTZ
ASMOTZ
30 Followers

Dear readers, I tried to draw conclusions after the first story to make this part better. I'll be glad to hear from you again.

Thank you for paying attention to my tries in writing.

--------------------------------------------

Since Kathleen's money was invested very successfully, and she also made a profit from several properties in New York and a restaurant in the Maldives, she could afford not to work for a while and just enjoy her new husband. She continued trading, but she no longer sat at the computer all day.

Andrew still had a bit of a complex because Kathleen earned more than him. He did not want to be dependent on her and could not get rid of the idea that a man should bring money to the family.

Thanks to a friend of Kathleen's, Andrew was hired by a large law firm and was almost immediately accepted as a partner. He couldn't sit around doing nothing, so even on his second honeymoon he continued to work.

Their new home had everything they needed, a beautiful view of the city, several expensive restaurants nearby, a premium gym and a spa center.

In a word, the most expensive area of Manhattan.

Kathleen and Andrew were the perfect couple. In the morning, her loving husband cooked her breakfast in bed, and when he returned from work, he brought gorgeous bouquets of flowers. Sex remained a constant component of their relationship.

It was a normal Monday, Andrew had gone to work, and Kathleen was going to the gym. Despite the fact that her main advantage was perfect silicone tits, she tried to keep her body in the best possible shape, and did not want to lose her flat stomach and slender legs in any way.

They both attended the gym located in their house, because Andrew also needed to keep his muscles in good shape. However, Andrew mostly trained in the evenings and weekends, and Kathleen - during the day on weekdays, because she did not like when there were a large number of people in the gym.

That morning, she closed another lucrative deal, went to a coffee shop and went to a workout.

Doing her usual set of exercises on the ass, she noticed two girls on treadmills. More precisely, she looked on their asses. Tight-fitting leggings, they protruded far back and seemed to outweigh and interfere with balance. Perhaps that's why these girls didn't even run, but just walked along the treadmill at a walking pace.

Obviously, these girls didn't get these trunks naturally. Maybe it was pumping fat, or maybe implants, she didn't know for sure, but she was sure that it was impossible to naturally maintain such a thin waist and grow such a big ass.

Kathleen continued her workout with the idea that a neat elastic ass, which she aspires to, will always be more beautiful than such a thick one, complete with thick legs.

When she finished, she went to the spa to relax by the pool and drink a smoothie. There was almost no one in the spa area, Kathleen ordered a smoothie, lay down on a chaise longue and began to read the news, because if you are a stock market player, you should always be aware of events taking place in the world.

Suddenly she heard a voice behind her:

"Hey, hello! Nice tits! Which doctor gave them to you?"

Kathleen turned around and saw those two girls who were on the treadmill in the gym. Now she could get a much better look at their bodies, which were obviously their main pride.

"I'm Naomi, and this is my friend Bethany. I haven't seen you here before. What's your name?"

Each of the girls was holding a large portion of dessert and a milkshake in her hands, which indicated a lack of rigor to her body.

Naomi was a little shorter than her friend, just over five feet tall, but not inferior in shape. She had long dark hair that fell over her chest. Extremely plump lips and large eyelashes stood out on the face. She was wearing a green swimsuit that clearly didn't fit. Massive breasts, the size of which was slightly smaller than Kathleen's tits, were tightly compressed with a thin layer of bikini fabric, and panties barely covered the labia. Kathleen saw a piercing ring on her flat stomach in the navel area.

Bethany was close to 6 feet tall and had the figure of an absolutely perfect hourglass. Even without seeing her from behind, it was clear how big her ass was. Bethany was as blonde as Kathleen, and her face could be an advertisement for a plastic surgery clinic. A perfect neat nose, inflated lips and a botox-frozen face. Her tits were almost twice the size of Kathleen's tits and were also tightly wrapped in a bright scarlet bikini. "Hi, girls, I recently moved here. My name is Kathleen."

"Who made your boobs? A very good job, believe me, I understand this," Bethany asked.

"I did an augmentation with salt implants at Dr. Anderson's clinic, here in New York"

"Come on, I did it at his place too, girlfriend! He's a fucking Genius! Made a real goddess out of me!" exclaimed Bethany.

The girls continued to sweetly discuss plastic surgery, and Kathleen learned a lot of new things for herself in this area. She suddenly realized that she had never had any real friends. Kathleen always put career goals first and had no close friends.

She also liked to feel intellectually superior to these girls, because their careers ended before they started. She found out that Naomi's husband was a famous rapper who is now on tour, and Bethany was married to a top manager of one of the largest banks.

Both girls live a house wife life, went to restaurants and clubs, and also regularly shopped and did cosmetic procedures at the expense of their wealthy husbands.

Kathleen wondered how they didn't get bored of doing nothing, because every person should have a goal in life. Mostly the girls discussed show business, and Kathleen was not good at it. Sometimes Naomi and Bethany laughed, but in a kind way, when they found out that Kathleen didn't know some supermodel from the Internet or a celebrity from a reality show.

Kathleen found herself in a completely new society for herself and absorbed absolutely useless information with interest. Leaving the spa, the girls exchanged Instagram accounts and agreed to meet in the evening at Naomi's apartment and watch the Kardashian Family together.

Kathleen had never watched such a silly reality show, but Bethany said it was very interesting and funny, and Kathleen believed it.

When Kathleen returned home, she found that she had spent about three hours at the spa. She decided not to cook dinner for Andrew, who was soon due to return from work, but to have dinner at a restaurant, and spend her free time browsing the Instagram accounts of her new friends.

She rarely posted anything on her account, except for some travel photos. Her subscribers were mainly friends and acquaintances and there were about 500 of them. When she logged into Naomi's account, there was no limit to her surprise.

Naomi had half a million subscribers and a huge number of photos, mostly candid. Absently flipping through the tape, Kathleen stared at the video where Naomi was shaking her almost naked ass in front of the camera, then her photos in transparent underwear, through which her large nipples were clearly visible, they were also pierced! Kathleen exclaimed out loud, both embarrassed by the vulgarity and excited by how bold it was.

Naomi's ass, according to her, did not have implants, and she was convinced of this. Implants in the ass, although they look sexy, but at the same time very unnatural. A girl with implants can't even shake her booty properly. Naomi also did it great, her whole massive ass moved up and down like one big mass and, despite Kathleen's love for neat and elastic buttocks, it was worth admitting that Naomi's thick ass was sexy.

Studying the highlights of her new friend, Kathleen was surprised by her lifestyle. She thought she was living a busy life, but she didn't compare with Naomi's life. A large number of highlights from different countries, with names: Vegas, Dubai, Maldives, New York, Europe, Miami, Hawaii - this was only half of the list.

The publications, of course, were almost the same, either Naomi's fat ass on the beach, or videos from parties in luxurious outfits where she drank cocktails and vodka.

After watching her stories today, Kathleen was surprised once again. Naomi has been filming almost all her life, herself in sexy lingerie in front of the mirror in the morning, on the treadmill in the gym and, wait a minute, she even posted a photo from the pool. Kathleen didn't even notice when she did it. The photo was posted just a minute ago, it showed Naomi and Bethany showing off their tits to the camera.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Andrew is back from work

"Hi, how's your working day?"

"Very tired and hungry, dear, I hope you cooked me a delicious dinner"

"Um, I spent a little more time at the gym today than I planned, and I didn't have time to do anything, can we go to a restaurant?"

"Let it be so, let's go," - Andrew calmly replied

They sat down at a table and ordered dinner at a restaurant near the house. It wasn't cheap, but the couple could definitely afford it.

In the new job provided by Kathleen, Andrew received several times more than in the previous one. He showed himself confident in the courtrooms and won case after case. The company's profit grew, there were more customers, and senior partners were very pleased with him.

He talked about his trials and Kathleen listened to him with interest. After Naomi and Bethany's stories about some scandals in show business, it was much more exciting to listen to Andrew.

Kathleen, in turn, talked about her new friends and mentioned that she would go to Naomi's tonight. Andrew grinned and joked so that she would not cheat on him and reminded him about daily sex and the readiness of his penis to fill her in the evening.

After dinner together, Kathleen went to Naomi, who lived a few floors above.

The door opened and Bethany greeted her joyfully, she was also invited. Kathleen went into the spacious living room, where Naomi was lying on the sofa in front of the TV screen. The girls were already ready to watch one of their favorite shows - the Kardashian-Jenner family.

Naomi immediately kindly offered Kathleen wine, and she agreed. At first, Kathleen was bored, but with a few glasses of wine, she did not notice how immersed she was in the show. During the viewing, they discussed celebrity outfits and their bodies.

At the end, Kathleen said that the show was really interesting and Bethany was right. The girls drank almost a bottle of wine, and were frankly drunk.

Suddenly Naomi asked:

"Katie, why didn't you do a Brazilian butt lift? Don't you want to have a big sexy ass like mine?"

"Um, I didn't even think about it. You know, I like being like Kendall Jenner in the show, with such a figure" - She carefully avoided the question so as not to offend Naomi.

"Kendall is certainly good, but you've seen Kim's ass. Any man dreams of such a thing. Don't forget that every man is a predator. And a predator needs juicy meat, not skinny bones. Sorry, friend," Bethany replied.

"Katie, touch my fat ass, you will immediately understand that you need the same one" - Naomi got up from the sofa, walked over to Kathleen, took her hand and put it on her ass. Kathleen's palm initially reflexively resisted, but then, under the influence of alcohol, she grabbed her friend's massive ass. It was soft, but at the same time elastic.

"Most importantly, no implants like that bitch Beth, you just need to gain some fat, and Dr. Anderson will fill your ass with it," Naomi added. Bethany was already used to such jokes and just rolled her eyes.

Kathleen laughed in response and, out of politeness, promised to consider the offer.

The girls kissed goodbye and went to their apartments. Naomi had already planned to meet again at the spa the next day, and then invited Kathleen to go with her and Beth to the beauty salon, which they visited weekly for manicure, pedicure and cosmetic procedures.

Kathleen, swaying slightly from the drink, went into her apartment and immediately went to the bedroom, where Andrew was waiting for her. He was busy reading work papers when she pounced on him.

"I see you had a good time," he said, smelling alcohol from his wife.

"Talk later, baby, and now I need your huge dick in my fucking wet pussy" - Kathleen did not notice how one day of communication with Naomi and Bethany changed her communication style.

Sliding forward, she grabbed both of her breasts and parted them, exposing a canyon of cleavage. Shifting herself, she moved her tits to his standing post, allowing his cock to enter the space between her fake tits. Then, looking into his eyes, she squeezed her tits around his throbbing cock, squeezing his bone-hard meat with an all-consuming softness.

"Ahhh!" He moaned, throwing his head back in pleasure. It was damn soft! Just softness... everywhere. Her meaty tits surrounded every inch of his big married cock with warm, smooth flesh, drowning his aching meat. Watching his reaction, Kathleen started bouncing her tits along his length. "My God!" he moaned. It was so indescribably good!.

"Shove this big, beautiful dick between my huge depraved tits and fuck them hard! You want to fuck my tits and cum on them!" - Kathleen screamed like a real whore, without realizing it herself. Andrew did not pay attention to this, blaming everything on the effect of alcohol and continued to fuck her tits.

Kathleen deftly turned around, pushed Andrew away and spread her legs wide.

"Come on, get inside me, get inside me completely!" she shouted, and Andrew no doubt obeyed and plunged a huge dick into Kathleen's tight pussy. He picked up a fast pace and also quickly finished inside with a thick portion of sperm. Kathleen fell beside him in ecstasy.

"Baby, that was great," she said.

Andrew was about to switch off when Kathleen stunned him with a question.

"Do you like my ass?" - she was lying next to him and looked him straight in the eyes.

Andrew chose the safest answer possible and simply said, "Of course, honey, she's the sexiest."

"Would you like it to get a little bigger?"

"Kat, what's wrong with you, your ass is perfect!" Andrew sincerely did not understand the question and wanted to finish the dialogue and fall asleep.

"I was thinking, should I do a Brazilian butt lift? Add a little volume, how do you look at it?"

Andrew was so exhausted by sex that he just answered: "Darling, I will love you any way, even if you weigh two hundred pounds, it's your body and your decision, the main thing is not to reduce your boobs, my love"

At these words, he finally fell asleep. Andrew respected any decision Kathleen made, but could not take into account that she made it under the influence of new friends.

Katie decided to look at Naomi and Bethany's instagrams before going to bed, and after seeing their huge fleshy asses again, she finally decided that she wanted to get bigger and would call the doctor in the morning for a consultation.

The next day, Kathleen woke up around 12 o'clock in the afternoon, Andrew had been at work for a long time. Her head was still buzzing a little after yesterday, and Kathleen went to the shower.

In the bathroom, she stood in front of the mirror and looked at her naked body. She turned sideways and wondered how a fat ass would look on her. Although she liked elegant thin legs, but she also wanted to have an ass that hypnotized any man. Kathleen came out of the bathroom and heard the phone ringing. It was Bethany.

"Hey, hey, girlfriend. Naomi and I are going to have breakfast at a restaurant, and then we'll go to the spa. Are you with us?"

"Hi, honestly, I would like to go later, and now to work a little, maybe we'll go together in 3 hours?"

"Oh, come on, what a job, don't you have enough money? Get ready, we'll come for you now"

Kathleen didn't like that her plans for the day were ruined, but she remembered Beth's words. Indeed, her money continues to work on the stock market, because it is invested reliably. You can afford to take a little vacation to make better friends with the girls.

She put on a white top without a bra, and summer short shorts, packed a gym bag and left the apartment. Naomi and Bethany were already waiting for her there, who were dressed in identical sets of T-shirts with a neckline and tight leggings, the only difference was that Beth's was white, and Naomi's was black.

Kathleen immediately praised their outfits, and the girls said that she needed the same one. She noticed that even if you have extra weight on your butt and legs, it will not be visible in tight leggings, but will only give sexuality.

The friends sat down at a table in a restaurant and began to choose what to have breakfast with. Kathleen decided not to delay and immediately announce her decision.

"By the way, I've been thinking about your offer, Naomi, and I think I really should make my ass a little fatter."

"Damn, baby, I knew you were a smart girl, and not one of those who are happy to be skinny. Today you need to call Dr. Anderson, but one thing I will say for sure, for a successful operation you need to have a little extra fat, so forget about your diet, baby! I had to gain 10 pounds for my first surgery, but I coped quickly. Thanks to the pizza and delicious desserts!" - Naomi giggled.

Kathleen, of course, did not like that she would have to get fat, but she understood that it was necessary. She called Dr. Anderson and asked for a consultation as soon as possible. Fortunately, there was an empty space in his schedule for the next day.

She clarified how much extra weight she would need, saying that she is now 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 90 pounds. The doctor said that he would tell the exact figure at the examination, but presumably Kathleen needs to increase her weight by 20 pounds.

She was not ready for such a figure, and at first she wanted to refuse the operation, but then Bethany stepped in.

"Oh my bestie, you can't give up on a dream. Yes, you will be imperfect for a couple of weeks, but then you will enjoy the fact that every man passing by will look back at this work of art. Your husband will be happy to grab you by it and spank you like a bitch"

Kathleen liked Beth's words and smiled. "In that case, I'll start growing the stock from today!" said Kathleen and began flipping through the menu. The girls liked this approach. They ordered a large pizza, croissants and dessert for everyone.

"How can we train after such a meal?" asked Kathleen.

"Girlfriend, forget about training for a while, you want to gain weight, not lose it," Naomi said.

After such a heavy lunch, Kathleen felt that she could not get up, she had been following a diet almost all her life and her stomach was not ready for this. However, Beth said she would get used to it soon. The friends went to the spa, ordered a non-alcoholic cocktail and lay down on the sun loungers.

Kathleen noticed that Naomi's ass occupied almost the entire width of the chaise longue, even hanging slightly on the sides, while another person could fit next to her on her chaise longue. She was excited by the thought that soon she would get the same juicy buttocks.

Sitting by the pool, Naomi offered to take a picture together to post on Instagram. Kathleen said she has never posted explicit photos, and many business partners have subscribed to her account.

Beth grinned and said: "Katie, don't be a bore, let's create a new account for you, my subscribers will quickly switch to you after seeing your hot body, you'll see, there is nothing more pleasant than comments from fans admiring your body. And your friends won't see it."

Kathleen liked the idea, even though she was still shy about showing off her body. She created an account, and Naomi quickly came up with a pseudonym for her.

ASMOTZ
ASMOTZ
30 Followers
12