Plastic Surgery Dominance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She suggested: "SexyKaty" or "Katyxlove". Kathleen liked the second option, because it contained her name and size XL, hinting at beautiful shapes. Of course, her 900 cc tits did not pull on the XL size, but she settled on this option.

The girls took a photo showing their advantages in swimsuits and pouting. Kathleen thought it was funny. She also posted this photo, with the caption "Wet girls", on Bethany's recommendation. Naomi said that you need to constantly post something to please subscribers.

"But if I live an ordinary day, what should I shoot?" Kathleen asked in disbelief.

Naomi and Bethany laughed. "Anything, baby, as long as everyone sees how hot you are."

Kathleen made the first publication by posting a photo of herself from the sea in a swimsuit, as well as their shared photo with Naomi and Bethany, marking their accounts. The number of subscribers began to increase instantly.

The girls continued to lie by the pool, Naomi and Bethany flipped through the pages of the online store and selected new clothes. Kathleen was a little bored, but she didn't show it. The girls ate a delicious dessert and were about to leave when Kathleen's phone rang. It was Andrew.

"Hi, honey. Are you home?"

"Hi, I'm working out at the gym, what happened?"

"The boss said that he urgently needed to go to Dallas to meet with the client and defend his interests in court. And since I've been showing the best results lately, this case was entrusted to me. I'm going to go home now, and I have a plane in the evening."

"I'll be home soon, dear, congratulations, I'm glad they trust you"

Kathleen said she needed to go home, take her husband on a business trip, and the girls were also going to leave. She decided that since Andrew was leaving, she should invite the girls to visit her, as a gesture of politeness.

Kathleen cooked Andrew dinner, and congratulated him on such a responsible task. She said that she still decided on a Brazilian butt lift and now she needs to gain a little extra weight. Andrew once again said that he respects her decision and if she considers it necessary, then why not.

"The main thing is not to crush me," he joked.

Kathleen was delighted with her husband's support in this decision and she wanted to please him in return.

"Are you going to be gone for a long time?"

"I don't know, I think no more than a week, I will break them in the first hearing of the court."

"You're the best lawyer in the world. And the best lawyer needs the best sex." - Kathleen whispered, kissing her husband in the ear.

"Kathleen, I'm in a hurry, the plane's in two hours, I'm sorry."

"Then at least let me suck you off so that you remember this juicy blowjob all week"

Kathleen slowly began to pull off his trousers and pulled out of his panties already hard cock. Her plump lips curled around his thick, throbbing weapon. Her eyes looked into Andrew's.She swallowed his entire trunk and continued to suck. Andrew was ready to finish and tried to pull the penis out of Kathleen's mouth, but she picked it up and continued the blowjob.

When he came, he exploded so hard that he swore he could hit the ceiling with the first rocket of sperm. But Kathleen's mouth was there, greedily swallowing his thick, creamy marital cum. When she swallowed his portion, her eyes never left him.

Andrew was in complete ecstasy from this blowjob, as well as from the fact that Kathleen swallowed absolutely everything. She used to like him to cum on her tits, but she didn't swallow the sperm, and this time she absorbed it as if it was a vital resource.

He put on his trousers, took a small suitcase and went to the airport. Kathleen hugged him goodbye and told him not to miss him.

Closing the door, she went to the bathroom to wash up after a wild blowjob. Looking in the mirror, she saw a whore in it, stained with sperm, and winced.

After leaving the bathroom in just a bra, she stopped in front of a large mirror, looked at herself and remembered Naomi's advice about Instagram. Kathleen took a picture in her underwear, seductively covering her tits, and posted the photo in instastory.

She noticed that after marking her account with Naomi and Bethany, more than 5 thousand people have already subscribed to her. Then the doorbell rang. Kat threw on a robe and opened it to her friends.

Naomi immediately gave her two bottles of wine and told her to put it in the refrigerator, and also said that a courier would call soon to bring rolls and pizza. Kathleen led them into the living room and showed them the apartment. Suddenly Naomi took a small glass thing out of her purse and asked if Kathleen had a lighter.

"What's this for, Naomi?" she asked.

"Baby, this will allow us to relax a little and increase our appetite, you need it. Smoke some weed, have you ever tried anything?" Bethany replied.

Kathleen had never used drugs, but she knew that marijuana was legalized in several states, and therefore thought that an exception could be made.

Naomi set the bong on fire and took a deep drag with a characteristic gurgle. Then Beth came over and repeated the procedure.

Kathleen was a little worried, but Naomi helped her figure it out. Kat took a deep drag and coughed, to which the girls responded with laughter and said that she would get used to it.

The girls spent the whole evening lying on the couch, watching videos and laughing. When Beth brought food from the courier, Kathleen wondered how she could eat so much, but at the same time she felt a strong sense of hunger and the need to eat something sweet. After packing two sets of rolls and two pizzas that would be enough for five people, the girls moved on to sweets.

Kathleen has never enjoyed the taste of food so much, Naomi said it's always like this when you smoke marijuana.

The girls said goodbye closer to midnight and agreed to go to the doctor's consultation together the next day. Washing off her makeup before going to bed, Kat looked at herself in the mirror and saw her eyes, bloodshot. She thought that there was nothing wrong with smoking weed sometimes, in many states it is even allowed, and went to bed naked.

Kathleen woke up closer to noon and realized that the plastic surgeon's appointment was in two hours. She decided to post a photo from the bed, with the caption: "Good morning, today I'm waiting for a consultation about plastic surgery" and added a smiley face.

After yesterday's hearty dinner, Kathleen was not very hungry, but she remembered that she needed to gain weight for surgery and ate a large portion of scrambled eggs and bacon, finishing everything with dessert.

At the entrance to the house, she met her friends, Naomi called a taxi, and the friends went to their favorite plastic surgeon.

Dr. Anderson was as kind as ever to his regular clients, and was glad to see Kathleen again after a long separation. He examined her and pronounced a verdict that she needed to add 20 pounds of weight for a successful operation, and also gave pills that inhibit metabolism and promote weight gain.

He also suggested other plastic surgeries for Kathleen, for example, to swell her lips, but she said it would be superfluous. And Naomi, on the contrary, signed up after 10 days to add collagen to her lips.

After the consultation, the girls went to the beauty salon to refresh their hairstyles and make a new manicure. Kathleen liked her new nails, as well as her improved hairstyle and makeup.

"You look cool, girlfriend, this manicure really suits you. Let's go home and change, and let's go hang out!" said Naomi.

"Why not, but where are we going?" asked Kathleen.

"Of course to the club! I'm going to book a VIP table now, let's have a good time, it's Friday!" Naomi replied enthusiastically.

Kathleen agreed and the girls got into a taxi, she had never really gone to clubs, and the last time she really had fun only as a student, and she was impatient to plunge into the nightlife again, this time in a more expensive place.

Kathleen took a long time to choose what to wear, and settled on a black tight-fitting jumpsuit from Tom ford, which had a deep neckline in the middle. Her round fake tits were half exposed, and it looked very tempting. Kathleen also took a chic Versace handbag with sequins, and put on jewelry. she finished the look with shoes with long and thin stilettos. Before leaving, she took a picture in the mirror, posting a photo with the caption: "It's going to be an interesting night."

Her friends were also in their best outfits. Beth was wearing what felt like the shortest dress Kathleen had ever seen in her life. The silver-colored dress clung to her hourglass-shaped figure, and ended so high that you could see her panties. In her hands she held a decorative handbag, and on her feet she wore gold-colored stilettos. She seemed to shine and magnetized her gaze to her cleavage and ass.

Naomi looked no worse. She was wearing a black dress, slightly longer than Beth's, with Chanel logos. It was mesh, and the fabric was opaque only in the area of the nipples and between the legs. Around her neck she wore a large diamond pendant with the inscription "Barbie".

Hot girls got into a taxi and headed to a nightclub. They were traveling in a minivan, because they couldn't fit three people in the back seats in a regular car. Naomi and Bethany's asses took up space like a person and a half. The ladies got out of the car and went to the entrance to the club. A lot of people stare on this girls, wondering of fucking them. In their best outfits, Naomi, Bethany and Katy were like the best and the most expensive escort girls, living their best life because of selling their body.

Walking behind her friends, Kathleen admired the rocking of their asses. Now she considered such a fat ass not an unnatural joke, but a true work of art that hypnotizes you from the first seconds.

The guard led the friends to a VIP table located on the second floor of a luxurious establishment. Kathleen observed around her mostly surgically enhanced girls, similar to her friends, who hung out next to their rich men in expensive suits or were looking for one, dancing seductively and showing off their curves.

Naomi immediately called the waiter and made an order. Soon the waiter brought the girls dinner and cocktails.

"Let's start with that," Beth said and raised a toast.

"To the hottest girls in this club!".

When the second cocktail came to an end, Kathleen said it was time to go dancing, but Naomi asked to wait a couple of minutes. And it became clear why.

Kathleen saw their waiter carrying a bottle of vodka in an ice bucket, and several energy drinks nearby. Naomi quickly filled the glasses, the girls took a shot and went to the dance floor.

At Beth's request, Kathleen filmed her friends standing in the middle of the dance floor, shaking their asses right in front of the camera. Naomi also filmed Kathleen as she, under the influence of alcohol, moves her body and touches her tits. All this, of course, instantly appeared on Instagram. Another shot of vodka was the last thing Kathleen remembered.

She woke up from a severe headache and nausea and immediately realized that she was not in her apartment. She was afraid that she had cheated on her husband drunk at night, but then Naomi came in the door with a glass of water and aspirin.

"You gave the heat yesterday, beauty! Here, have a drink and it will feel better. You got so drunk, and I decided to take you to my place, don't worry, nothing terrible happened. Let's have a lazy day today."

Kathleen took a pill and washed it down with water. She picked up her phone and checked Instagram.

She was stunned to see that her account already has 40 thousand subscribers. When she saw her stories, she was ready to burn with shame. There were several videos of her candid dancing, more like a striptease, and even a video where she and Naomi kissed in a hickey.

She showed it to her in horror, to which she replied:

"Baby, you suggested it yourself and asked Beth to make a video. Relax - there's nothing wrong with that, it turned out really hot. I ordered us some food, we can relax in front of the TV today and watch The Kardashians. Beth will be here soon."

Kathleen liked the idea because she didn't even have the strength to get out of bed. By the evening they had watched most of the season and finished the rolls Naomi had ordered, and Kathleen said she couldn't wait to see the next season of the show. She couldn't have imagined that such a stupid show would be so interesting.

By nightfall, Beth went to her room to fuck her husband, and Kathleen decided to stay with Naomi, anyway, her rapper husband toured America for a long time. Before going to bed, Naomi offered to smoke some weed and Kat readily agreed.

The week of Andrew's absence flew by unnoticed. Kathleen continued to hang out with her friends, having fun at the spa, walking around the city in the evenings and lying in Naomi's apartment watching a reality show. One morning, Kathleen woke up in her apartment and saw Andrew's message. It said:

"Honey, I miss you very much, I'm sorry, but the opposing side has filed an appeal against the court's decision and I will have to stay in Dallas for a while to study new details of the case. I hope to be back in a week. I kiss you."

Kathleen was very upset about such a separation, as she herself was bored and craved sex (this is first of all). She sent her naked photo, signing that she was bored, and went to the bathroom for a morning shower.

After finishing the procedure, she stood on the scales. They showed the coveted figure of 110 pounds. Kathleen's joy knew no bounds, because she realized that she was ready for surgery. Dr. Anderson's pills helped a lot.

She came out of the bathroom and looked in the mirror and her joy disappeared. She saw that there was no trace of the perfect abs, and a small protruding tummy appeared, and the legs were no longer so graceful. The skin on the ass has become more flabby due to the lack of training, and cellulite has appeared.

Nevertheless, Kathleen took an advantageous position hiding the folds on her body, took a picture and posted it on instastory.

She called Naomi and said she had news. Beth went on vacation with her husband to the Seychelles, so the friends were left alone.

When Naomi heard that Katie was ready for surgery, she was very happy and promised to make an appointment with a non-surgeon as soon as possible. That evening, the friends were lying on the couch in Naomi's apartment, drinking wine and watching a reality show. Suddenly Kathleen asked a question.

"Listen, I have a problem, I'd like to talk to you."

"Of course, baby, share anything with me, I'll help"

"Your husband often tours, sometimes for several months, how do you cope with the lack of sex. My Andrew has only been on a business trip for a week, and I can't stand it anymore."

"Admit it, no fingers will give such pleasure to a pussy As a real dick in it.

You've come to the right place, let me show you something."

Naomi took a shoe box from the top shelf and showed the contents. There were several rubber members of different sizes in it.

"Choose any one, it's certainly not the same, but it gives pleasure." She said.

Kathleen was stunned, and was too shy to pick up the toys. Naomi saw the doubt and took matters into her own hands. Both girls were pretty drunk, Naomi picked up a thick black dildo about eight inches long and approached Kathleen. She took out some lube and lovingly applied it to the dildo, running her hand up and down it in the most sensual way.

"Ready to play pranks?" she asked. Kathleen did not resist and obeyed her friend. Naomi pulled off her homemade shorts and gently lowered her panties. She placed a fake cock at Katie's pussy and slid her head between her lips.

Kathleen took a quick deep breath and already picked up the dildo herself and pushed it a little deeper. Then she began to slowly move him in and out, making a little more with each movement. In the end, she shoved it all the way in, and looked amazing.

Naomi wasted no time and was already pleasuring herself with another toy. The girlfriends finished almost at the same time and decided to go to the shower together.

After the shower, Kathleen jokingly grabbed Naomi's fat ass and said that Naomi would have to do the same with her booty when she was ready.

To be continued....

12