Plastic Surgery Dominance Pt. 04

Story Info
KatyXlove has finally become a real trophy wife.
4.2k words
3.75
10.4k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 11/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ASMOTZ
ASMOTZ
30 Followers

Dear readers, I try to improve every story in the series. I sincerely hope that you will enjoy reading it and advise me on how can I improve it. I will also be glad to hear your suggestions about the continuation of the story in the comments.

----------------------------------------------

Time passed, and with it, Kathleen's transformation from a businesswoman to a classic trophy wife continued. Her number of Instagram followers continued to grow, and was already about a million people. Due to frequent visits to the solarium, her body has acquired a very dark shade, making her look like a Latin American, like her friend Naomi.

She spent most of her time with Naomi and Bethany. Kathleen was also addicted to weed and liked to smoke a joint in the evening before watching a TV series. This lazy lifestyle took its toll on her body, because she gained about 15 pounds. However, most of them settled on her ass, which now looked even more huge.

Andrew was so busy with his career that he stopped paying attention to his lover's lifestyle.

He became one of the partners in the best law firm in New York and the amount of money received was estimated at millions of dollars a month, since there were also income from Kathleen's estate.

Kathleen told Andrew to deal with it, because he is a man and the head of the family. She also transferred her financial assets to her husband, because she liked to be dependent on her husband and ask him for money for entertainment, and in return give incredible sex.

Andrew worked for pleasure, left early in the morning and returned when it was already dark, and Kathleen met him. Although it has long been not Kathleen, but Katyxlove, a nymphomaniac and a real trophy wife. Despite his composure at work, there was a beast inside Andrew, and in bed he let it loose.

It was late in the evening, and Andrew was sitting in his office, sorting out the details of a complex court case assigned by his boss. The door to the office opened and his wife entered, dressed in a Gucci bathrobe, in which she preferred to walk around the house.

"Daddy is so busy, he doesn't even have time for his wife!" she whispered, approaching the table

"Damn, Katie, I'm really busy," Andrew replied, putting down his glasses and looking at his wife with a disapproving look.

"I see it. I just want to... like... sit next to my husband?" - with these words, she came up close to Andrew and sat on his lap, and her huge tits rested right in his face.

"Oh, Katie, I have to get ready for the hearing, wait for me in the bedroom, really" - he replied brokenly, because he was already aroused.

His wife always knew that Andrew would not be able to resist lust and decided to provoke him. "Fine, I'll be waiting," she said and lifted her ass off his lap. Katie kissed her husband with her soft lips to tease him even more, and left, ostentatiously shaking her ass.

Andrew tried to get back to business, but he couldn't concentrate, because his penis was already hard. This angered him.

"Damn whore!" he exclaimed and resolutely went into the bedroom.

"I'm going to fuck you hard, bitch, come here!" he said as he entered the bedroom, where Katie was already waiting for him, kneeling and sticking out her fat ass.

"Ahhh, baby, I love your fat ass," he growled, devouring her with animal greed.

"Uhhh, those damn tits, I love them, make them bigger, honey, even bigger!!! I want huge boobs the size of my head!! I want a huge hard ass!! Baby, take my cock with your plump lips and swallow every last drop!!!" - Andrew was obsessed with Katie's perfect body.

Andrew was almost unconscious, following his animal instincts, when he began to work in a steady rhythm, pumping his swollen penis inside and out of Katie's vagina.

No thoughts, just fucking.

"Oh my God... Oh my God!" Katie moaned, squirming under her husband while he fucked her. She trembled with pleasure every time she felt his heavy, cum-filled balls bounce off her ass. "Do you like that fucking nasty cunt? Do you like that dirty pussy, baby?" she asked, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him to her.

"Uhhh... Damn..." Andrew moaned. Katie slid her hands down her husband's outstretched back before grabbing his ass, digging her nails into him as she pulled him towards her.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard! Fuck my fucking slutty cunt! Do it, baby!" Katie urged him, her accent like an aphrodisiac to his ears.

Hearing this, he accelerated the pace, fucking her harder and faster. His cock was almost numb, he was so excited. Her slut pussy was SO good!

He had never before plunged into lust as much as he had with Katie, and it took him to new depths. He fucked faster and faster. At the same time, he was still holding back. He didn't know his limits yet. He didn't know what he was really capable of.

"Fuck me! Fuck my dirty cunt! Drill my fucking hole! Yes! Yes!" she moaned, her accent directly hitting his ears, driving him crazy. He picked up the pace a bit.

"Don't be so damn gentle! My slutty cunt can take it! She'll damn well stand it! You're fucking a dirty whore! She likes it tough! She likes it rough! Fuck my tight little cunt and it will give you SUCH pleasure in return! Yes! Yes!" his whore wife moaned.

Andrew put his head on her neck again and fucked her even harder, their bodies slapping against each other. His cock smoothly entered and exited her wet pussy, covered with her juices. It was the hardest sex he'd ever fucked, but it wasn't even close to what he was capable of. It wasn't even close to the hard, brutal fuck Katie craved that night.

It's time to teach him.

Wrapping her arms around his back, she got up and rolled on top of him, dropping a pile of her clothes from the edge of the bed to the floor. She grabbed his wrists and threw them on the bed. She looked down at him with an evil grin on her face, turning her cunt around his vertical pillar, her massive breasts hanging down, brushing against his chest.

"Let me show you what I can do with your big, thick and gorgeous cock!" she gushed, squeezing her pussy around his pole.

"Oh!" Andrew groaned, writhing beneath her. She lifted herself up so high that only the head of his cock was inside her before sinking back down, taking his cock back inside her. "Ahhh! Damn!"

Katie quickly picked up a good pace, rising and falling quickly, smoothly increasing the length with each jump. Her massive ass slammed into his hips, over and over. She stood up, pressing his hands to his chest, squeezing his strong muscles there, supporting herself while she fucked him.

"Do you like it?" asked Katie.

Andrew, stunned, looked at the woman sitting on top of him. Her gorgeous face was a mask of lust and looked incredible. Her tanned skin glistened with a thin layer of sweat as she picked up a good rhythm. And those boobs... Damn it, God, those boobs. Her giant round tits were stuck between her outstretched arms and swayed hypnotically while she rode him. He couldn't stop and reached for those juicy melons again.

"Mmm... damn it! I like the feel of your hands on me!" Katie moaned, bouncing harder on him, the collision of her ass with his hips getting louder and louder.

She slid forward, moving her arms just above his shoulders, giving her husband better access to her giant rack. It also allowed her to add more appeal to the jumps as she straddled his massive cock.

"Uhh! Damn!" she said, throwing her body back and fucking him hard. She looked at his handsome face as she rode him. "Talk to me, baby! Tell me how damn nice it is! Tell me how much you love that damn cunt! Tell me!"

"Jesus, Katie..." he moaned, his hands still clutching her massive melons, squeezing them tightly as she rode his cock harder and harder. She could feel his cock swelling in her pussy. She abruptly lowered her ass and stopped, holding his cock in place, stuck in her wet pussy. She was circling around his pole, her skillful pussy massaging him full length. "FUCK IT!" Andrew groaned with painful pleasure, his balls boiling. He was about to come.

"Not yet, baby!" Katie said with wild eyes, teasing Andrew, keeping him on his toes and preventing a preemptive explosion. She grabbed his cock with her vise-like cunt, holding his load, her juices flowing down his length, accumulating on his smooth nut sack.

His big hands gripped her fleshy breasts, seeking comfort as he tried his best not to blow up his load. Finally, the moment passed, and his balls calmed down. His body relaxed and his head fell back onto the bed. Even though he hadn't finished, he was already so exhausted by everything that he felt like he might pass out from excessive stimulation.

"No, no! Katie said, leaning forward and lightly slapping his cheek a couple of times to keep him conscious.

"You're not in bed with some boring girl! You're with me! Nasty fucking whore Katie! You can't stand this damn shit! No more five-minute lovemaking and then losing consciousness! You're tired of making love, aren't you? You just want to fuck!"

"Uhh... Andrew groaned, a shudder of dark lust running through him. Her eyes met his, and for a moment she saw a flash of something deep and dark in them. The moment passed quickly, but the sight spurred her on.

Katie resumed bouncing, quickly straddling the married stallion's cock, her narrow walls driving him crazy. She was a master of penis riding, bouncing up and down and tilting her body so that with each jump she took its full length, smoothly straddling it all nine and a half inches.

"I can feel how much your dick likes my fucking slag cunt!" Katie moaned, riding him hard. His body was tense, but his hands were still busy, as always, acting on instinct, groping for her massive tits while she fucked him.

"We vile sluts who dress like complete sluts who shake our huge round asses and fake tits!" Katie moaned as Andrew continued to dig his fingers into her fake tits as she plunged into his long meat into oblivion.

Even though his body was still tormented by lust, the longer it lasted, the more he got used to it. And the more he got used to it, the fog of lust clouding his thoughts began to dissipate, allowing the slightest grain of rational judgment to return.

His blood boiled as she reminded him of all the bad things she had done. He grabbed her big artificial tits tightly and lowered her legs onto the bed. With new levers, he began to enter her, his anger made him become more active, fucking Katie in return, and this fact drove her crazy. Of course, the fog in his head began to dissipate a little, but his body loved this intense, passionate fuck very much, and almost nothing could stop it.

"AHHH! Yes! Yes! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me!" she screamed, bumping into him with her back, their bodies colliding roughly. Seeing that he had let his cute guy appearance begin to slip, she bent down and pressed her lips to his again, giving him another fiery kiss.

"Mmm..." she moaned into his mouth, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. His hands left her gigantic bust and wrapped around her slender waist.

Her ass kept bouncing, taking his big, thick cock into her small, tight hole. Her tongue touched his, her sweet saliva mixed with his. Those big fake lips were driving him crazy. She tore her mouth away from his and moved her lips to his ear.

"Aah! Katie squealed, enjoying such rough treatment, and crashed into him, sweating. His eyes were glued to these beautiful balls, which gave Katie an idea. Running her hand behind his head, she pulled him up and pressed his face against her perfect tits.

"OH MY GOD! Katie screamed as her husband took her nipple in his mouth again, sucking on the perfect breast and nibbling on the hard lump.

"YES! Yes! That's it, baby! That's all! Yes! I can handle it! Heck! Andrew's impatient mouth attacked her melons, lips closed around her nipple, sucking on it as she pressed his head against the bed. Her breasts clenched around his handsome face as he inhaled the hard lump, sucked it fervently, bit it hard, making her squeal as he began to completely succumb to his dark urges. Finally, she pulled her swollen nipple out of her mouth, grabbed his head with both hands and strangled him between her huge artificial tits.

For a few moments, he just happily accepted it. He accepted it from her. He accepted what she offered, drowning in the softness of her magnificent bust. Soft flesh covered his face, almost squeezing it tightly. Pressing his face against them, he enjoyed the incredible softness of her giant stance. But when he tried to breathe, he failed. He couldn't get air through the soft, dense flesh pressed against his face. He started to panic a little when he felt dizzy.

He tried to pull away, but she hugged him to her, continuing to ride his steel-hard cock as fast as she could. His lungs burned as he searched for air.

For a moment, those big, giant boobs controlled his destiny. His future. His fate.

Finally she moved away enough to break the seal, her huge tits still swaying against his face as he frantically inhaled hot air through her cleavage into his lungs. She grinned at him, knowing that she had just made her husband cum with the largest portion of sperm in his life.

After sex, the couple lay on the bed and Andrew stroked his wife's fat ass, stained with sperm.

"Honey, do you really want me to get even bigger? But your queen needs money for surgery to become even sexier. And then I'll need new clothes, my big boobs won't fit into the old ones," Katie purred.

"Damn, that sounds sexy. Money is not a problem, take my credit card and do whatever you want," Andrew replied and passed out.

Katie was fluttering before her next visit to Dr. Andersen. She had already informed her Instagram followers about the upcoming operation, and they were delighted. She decided to add another 800 cc to her breasts, bringing the amount of silicone to 1,700 cc, as well as pumping all the fat gained due to a lazy lifestyle into her ass.

She liked the fact that the need for grueling workouts in the gym to get the perfect body was gone. Katie could just pump fat into her ass, restoring her flat stomach and making her ass even more huge. She also added several injections of collagen and botox to make her look even younger and sexier. Absolutely not worried, she went back under the knife of her favorite surgeon...

Recovery from surgery was faster than usual and took about a month. During this period, Katie spent days at home watching TV shows and scrolling through Instagram. Beth and Naomi often came to her to cheer her up.

Andrew was angry because he couldn't have sex, but Katie regularly rewarded him with a daily blowjob.

After the scars healed, Katie was looking forward to the evening to show her friends her improved body once again. Katie was especially happy about her victory in the "arms race" between her friends, because she surpassed the size of Bethany in both tits and ass.

"I'm finally the sexiest! Bitch Beth is smaller than me!" she exclaimed, standing naked in front of the mirror.

Katie walked around the apartment, rocking her big ass and took out a bong, which was awaiting a ban on drug use after surgery. After taking a deep drag on the weed, she felt incredibly relieved and sat down on the sofa, turned on rap music loudly, and began flipping through the catalog of the online store of branded clothing.

In the evening, when she left the house, her friends were already waiting for her near the taxi and, when they saw WHO was heading towards them, they were speechless.

Katie was wearing a very short, form-fitting and almost transparent dress, showing off all her surgically enhanced body parts. Her face was decorated with heavy makeup, with large gold rings on her ears.

Despite the fact that Katie was already well over 30, she looked very young thanks to a new portion of fillers in her cheeks and lips, as well as abundant botox.

Her breasts no longer looked like two grapefruits, but were the size of a large melon, or resembled two footballs. Her boobs stood straight and fake, she was not wearing a bra and therefore huge brown areoles, stretched due to plastic, were visible through the dress.

Her ass was visible even from the front and was, it seems, one and a half times larger than Bethany's. Her hips were so wide that her slim waist looked outrageous.

The translucent dress made it possible to see tiny triangles in front, and a thin thread in the back, which fell between huge, disproportionately looking cheeks. The look was complemented by high white stiletto heels, which made Katie a cut above her friends. She went up to her friends and they saw her red eyes and felt the weed aroma instead of perfume.

After getting into a taxi, Katie immediately posted a selfie on Instagram, and only then began a conversation with her friends.

"Pussy, you're bigger than both of us now, aren't you afraid that the dress won't hold your balls?" Bethany asked with slight jealousy, because she was always the one who attracted the most attention because of her shapes, but now she realized that she was inferior to Katie.

"Hee hee, are you jealous that someone is bigger than you now? I like everything, the boobs are so hard and big!!" Katie almost screamed and seductively touched her breasts.

"How do you like my ass? So beautiful and solid. Thanks to bbl, she will always be juicy and I will not have... these... I forgot, hee-hee, in general, she will always be beautiful!! Katie concluded and continued tapping her huge nails on the screen of the latest iPhone.

Naomi and Bethany looked at each other, they were surprised that their friend forgot the word "cellulite", because she was always very smart, but they chalked it up to the fact that she was clearly high.

The girls arrived at the restaurant and sat down at a table. Naomi sat down next to Beth, because there was no room for anyone but Katie on the couch across from them. Her massive ass took up at least two thirds of the couch.

Katie immediately ordered a cocktail and began sucking it through a tube that fit perfectly through her enlarged lips.

After eating two dishes, drinking half a dozen cocktails for each, and discussing show business, Katie asked:

"Hey Naomi, you, like... don't you want to smoke?"

"Baby, I didn't take any weed today, I'm tired of it a little," Naomi replied, finishing her cocktail.

"Well, okay, I have everything we need, are you coming?" Kathleen replied happily and took out a tightly rolled joint from her Dior handbag.

The girls left the restaurant and Katie instantly lit a cigarette and took a long drag.

"Hey baby, you seem to be heavily addicted to weed!" joked Beth. "Look, you're already getting slow-witted!"

"what? Am I, like, an addict? I just like to relax a little bit, sometimes... How do you like my boobs? There are 1,700 cc, more than you Bet, be jealous! You only have 1200, that is, I have more for... uh," Katie hung for a few seconds and giggled.

"At 500," Naomi prompted

"Yes, that's right! But I think I could make more of them... like more. That would be cool! You know, Boobie greed is a real thing!" she giggled again and took a last drag on the weed.

"Girlfriend, you seem to have had too much, let's go home, you have to meet Andrew from work," - Beth said.

"Oh, that's right! Finally, my beloved will fuck me!" cried Katie and headed into the car, swaying slightly.

Sitting in the car, she enjoyed her perfect face in the front-facing camera screen and applied lipstick to her thick, bee-bitten lips.

When she got home, she saw Andrew lying on the bed, tired after a hard day's work, but she did not go to him, but quietly slipped into the bathroom.

There she took another slutty Instagram photo, covering her huge silicone tits with an elegant manicured palm, and then took out a small bag and a credit card issued by Andrew from her purse.

ASMOTZ
ASMOTZ
30 Followers
12