Plastic Surgery Dominance Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She used cocaine much less often than she used weed, usually when she was drunk. Katie didn't ask Naomi to get it, but bought it from her rapper husband personally, because lately her friends have become kind of boring. She drew a path and greedily inhaled every last crumb.

Feeling a surge of vivacity and excitement, she undressed and came out of the bathroom to meet wild sex.

She elegantly entered the bedroom and began shaking her tits and booty in front of her husband.

"Daddy, do you want to feel those boobs? Do you want to touch my new ass and fill my tight slut pussy with your big dick?" she jumped on the bed and began to undress Andrew.

"But first you have to feed your wife!" she moaned and began to gently suck the hard cock with her huge lips.

"Damn, it's like you were born to suck!" Andrew said, panting with excitement.

Katie gave a blowjob absolutely perfectly, absorbing all 9 inches of her husband's penis.

"Oh, I'm coming, bitch, eat it all!" Andrew shouted, to which Katie slightly released the penis from her mouth and began to suck the head, teasing him. It took Andrew 5 seconds to reach orgasm and release the sperm directly into his wife's mouth.

Swallowing another copious portion of thick sperm, she climbed onto the bed and took a classic pose face down, ass up, which looked absurd with her physique. She reached out and spread her cheeks.

"Come on, fuck me, Daddy!!" Moaned Katie

Andrew admired his wife's fake ass and furiously drove his cock into her. With quick movements, he rammed his wife's pussy and slapped her ass.

"Yes, that's it, whore!"

Andrew crashed into her without mercy. Katie started moaning like a porn star.

"Aaaaaaa, yeah, daddy, aaaaa!!!"

Despite these enthusiastic screams, her face looked frozen in a swollen plastic face.

Andrew bent down and kissed her. It's been a long time since there was the tenderness and warmth as before. It felt like he was kissing a life-size Barbie doll. Katie responded to the kiss as hard as she could, thrusting her tongue down her husband's throat and moaning all the time.

"Turn over, bitch,-- Andrew ordered, releasing the kiss.

She giggled and rolled over, leaning over the arm of the sofa. Up close, her ass looked even more monstrous. After two rounds of BBL, Katie's ass was the sexiest thing in Andrew's life. He continued to drive his cock into her pussy until she began to scream with ecstasy in orgasm.

Andrew released a second portion of sperm directly onto his wife's fleshy ass and sat down, catching his breath.

After sex, Andrew fell asleep as usual, and Katie stood on the terrace, lighting up an electronic cigarette with a sweet taste.

She thought about her life and remembered working on the stock market as a very distant past. She recalled how all these years she had been arguing with her husband about business, finance, investments, constantly reading the news and working on the stock exchange.

And then she thought about the last few months, when all she was focused on was putting on makeup and getting manicures, smoking weed, dressing nicely, waiting for her husband from work, and spending the money he gave her on slutty clothes, makeup and hangouts. Being dumb was so cool. Somehow she felt free.

"Why didn't I live like this before? Like... just as cool!" Katie concluded aloud and took a drag

"Besides, I can always start working if necessary" - and to confirm this idea, she opened the built-in "shares" application in her phone, which got lost between photo editors and social networks.

To Katie's surprise, she couldn't understand anything on the screen at all, except for the numbers and the dollar sign, which she regularly saw on the price tags of fashionable clothes.

"So, how did I do it?... Damn, it's so boring! Look at the stupid numbers! My husband is so rich, and I have to kind of... be beautiful for him."

Pleased with the thought, she went to bed.

To be continued...

12