All Comments on 'Platonic Chastity Ch. 04'

by Cagedcompliance14

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Jph0Jph0over 3 years ago
Enjoying this

Wishing it was me... will you ever fuck him with the strapon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
a different perspecitive

I just found this story and it was intriguing. I disagree with the prior comment. I neither desired to be controlled by some chick or get sexual pleasure hearing about the male in this story living with his penis in a cage. What the story had was a sense of alternative life - one I will hopefully never lead. The story was creative and in an odd way a happy story for 2 people. I don't think it is that uncommon for people to get bored with porn - unless it is unique or surprising - or the female lead is so gorgeous she can burp and a guy gets turned on. This story is entertaining if you want to imagine how other people might live and enjoy a different sort of life. Thanks for writing and I hope to never know what it is like to wear a penis cage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Double Dong?

I agree with Jph0, isn't it about time for a good old "Pegging" session?

Cagedcompliance14Cagedcompliance14over 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback especially the comment about it showing an almost happy story which is exactly what I was going for! Obviously anything of this ilk is carefully negotiated between the two parties so they both get enjoyment out of the arrangement. Anyone thinking its a man seeking abuse is simply ignorant to the dynamic. Im glad people find this story enjoyable as it is only my second ever written and a somewhat personal story not in direct content but in the essence of the content.

I dont think this will lead to him being pegged. There are plenty of those stories out there and I just feel like these characters wouldnt get to that dynamic. Dont want to sound pretentious but I just dont see how that could be introduced and not change the essence of the story. What this is an attempt at is to show how a dynamic like this can progress consensually and lovingly.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

I was just thinking he needs to call 911 and tell them spouse sexual abuse. This is too much and not fun at all. The guy fainted, geez. What else does he have to do? Isn't that enough?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep up the good writing

This story is sooo hot and please Keep it coming. Excited to for the sequels.

There is none of this that a man who is truly in love with his Goddess wouldnt do in full consent to reply to an earlier comment. Been there, done that and was truly happy about it. Didnt need 911 at all!

abject010abject010over 3 years ago

Just read the series, I have enjoyed it very much, good job bringing out to the reader just how pleasantly frustrated he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome thanks

Looking forward to the next episodes

jaanuspetjaanuspetabout 3 years ago

I loved this story. Please continue. Not many stories here that has the female actually helping out with his other problems. she has him learning to save money although forced but it comes from the heart. can we have a marriage proposal going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wish there were more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

oh so good, please another chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

it's just to bad the write never finished this story. i could see Taylor and Jacci getting married, maybe having kids or not but living a long happy lives..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is the best Literotica story I have ever read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous