Platonic Chastity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor was beyond overjoyed, he lamented the fact that he couldn't touch goddess but he had what felt like an out of body experience when she peeled off her bra. It was the first pair of breasts he had seen in over a year and while he was preoccupied he hadn't even registered that Jacci had slid the key into his cage lock until he heard the schnikt of the lock popping open.

When he was slid out of his device he had the hardest erection of his life and his cock oozed precum. Jacci giggled a bit wondering how long many thrusts he would be able to last. She slid a condom over his cock and leaned down. "The moment is almost upon us! I bet you're disappointed that you don't get to put my lovely tits in your mouth because of that muzzle? We can't have you with too many privileges now can we."

After she finished her statement she slid onto Taylor's dick as he let out a long guttural moan. Jacci moaned as well, Taylor was slightly bigger than the phallus that she forced Taylor to fuck her with and felt quite a bit more real. She slid up and down a couple times and she could already tell that Taylor was on the edge. She slid up a bit and slowly tantalized the end of Taylor's cock with her sex. She felt it would be cruel to hump him to completion right away and truly wanted him to enjoy the experience.

Taylor was in heaven but the length of time without orgasm and year without sex put him on knife's edge right away. He focused on his breathing to prolong the joy but after only a couple of minutes he felt himself on the edge.

He mmphed through the muzzle, "Pweashe, may I cum?"

Jacci responded, "Oh baby a few more minutes would be great, hold out for as long as you possibly can."

Taylor groaned he felt he had already done that but refocused on his breathing. A minute later he pleaded, "Pweashe, pweashe may I cum?"

"30 more seconds." Jacci picked up in intensity in her thrusts and moans. Taylor panted through his muzzle desperate to not lose control.

Jacci built to a crescendo before screaming, "You may CUM!" as she simultaneously tipped over the edge. Taylor exploded and could barely even comprehend the immaculate sensations that he was feeling. He came for what felt like a solid minute and was too tired to lift his head afterward.

Jacci peeled the condom and couldn't believe the volume of cum in the condom. She rubbed Taylor's chest and whispered to him, "We'll save this as a treat for later for you."

As he drifted in and out of consciousness he felt Jacci twirling her fingers on his chest and telling him not to worry and just sleep. He drifted into a satisfied sleep that he had never felt before. He would need the sleep for the other activities that Jacci had planned for the day...

12