Plato's Retreat Ripples Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we regarded the couple, I noted the irony of people being modest enough to cover up boobs and nether bits while blatantly having sex in public. We moved on fairly quickly, not wanting to appear to be gawkers. We hadn't yet considered that the fornicating couple might actually have enjoyed being watched.

We wandered, watched, and got some juice. Sipping our juice, we saw a couple standing in a side alcove embracing and kissing. As the couple separated, we noticed the woman's hand was under the guy's towel, clearly stroking his cock. 

Towels were evidently generally accepted as "clothes" in the common areas--men around their waist and women above their tits. Most had them on when walking around, whenever they were not in or near the water. This was soon imprinted on me as the "new normal" in the Club. When I saw two women walking with their towels only around their waists, topless, I found it unusual, eye-catching, and erotic.

Sadie suggested we try the pool and the large multi-person hot tub (we called it a 'whirlpool' tub back then), which we went to first. Several people were in the water already, relaxing, their unclothed bodies obscured by the bubbling water.

We dropped our towels and slid into the water, feeling the heat and bubbles tickling and flowing around our exposed genitalia--a new experience for us. The sensations were sensual more than sexual, but we all loved the feeling. I sat between Joy and Sadie and leaned back to enjoy the heat.

 

Hearing water splashing, we turned and saw that a couple--a muscular black man and a full-figured white woman--in the tub had started fucking. I had never seen other people have sex in person before that night, and I observed with fascination.

The woman stood facing outward, leaning forward with her forearms on the tub's ledge, long wet hair obscuring her face. Her pendulous breasts were swinging forward and back as she rocked with the sexual thrusts, her nipples brushing the water's surface.

The guy stood and pumped into her from behind, his ass muscles flexing visibly with each forward thrust. Although the penetration point was just below the water's surface, sloshing waves gave us teasing peeks of his thick black shaft sliding in and out of her folds. The contrast with her pale skin was dramatic.  


I glanced at Joy and Sadie--they were both staring, transfixed, at the scene. I slid my hand up Joy's thigh under the water. Without losing focus on the couple, she grabbed my hand and squeezed it--either to stop my caress or because she was excited at the scene before us. We watched, captivated, with nascent arousal, occasionally glancing at each other and smiling.

Suddenly the guy growled and grunted loudly. He clenched his ass, thrust his hips forward, and held them pressed against the woman. We all understood that he was cumming deep inside her pussy, and my dick stirred in response. After a few moments, the guy slowly thrust a couple more times, pulled out of the woman, and sat down on the hot tub's bench. He smiled at the woman as she sat on his lap, and the two kissed deeply.

Joy, being the more pragmatic of our trio, leaned over and whispered to us, "What happens to the cum that doesn't get inside her or leaks out? Won't it float around in the water?"

The three of us quickly moved out of the hot tub.

I suggested we take a swim since we were already wet. Joy and Sadie agreed, and we headed over to the pool. A handful of people were lounging nude or wearing towels on deck chairs, and four were chatting in the water in a group. 


As we reached the pool, Joy and I paused and watched as Sadie dropped her towel, walked nude to the pool's edge, and peeked over into the water. Then, turning, she walked away from us along the pool's edge about halfway down, peeked into the pool again, then turned to face us and returned. Both Joy and I waited, perplexed, wondering what she was doing. 

I loved seeing Sadie's round bare ass on her petite frame sway just slightly as she moved away from us, and loved seeing pretty much all of her from the front as she walked back toward us. I felt warmth spreading in my groin at the sight of her full-frontal presentation.

Sadie's thin patch of light pubic hair was still damp from the hot tub and plastered down, no longer hiding her puffy pussy lips. Her taut abs led to her pert compact boobs, her nipples standing proudly. I reflected to myself,"Damn, she really is sexy. I love how her nipples don't ever seem to want to take a rest."

As Sadie walked back up to us, Joy asked, "Sadie, what are you doing? Are you looking for something?"

"No, I just wanted to see what it felt like to just openly walk nude in public, free, and in front of people, strangers," Sadie answered, smiling cheerfully.


"And?" Asked Joy.


"I love it. I now see why people are nudists--now let's swim and see how the water is!"

We left our towels on the side and entered the pool. I held back and let the women lead, allowing me to enjoy their toned asses pulling and flexing as they descended the stairs. Swimming leisurely, we all loved the feeling of moving naked through the water--the freedom, sensuality, and a residual sense of "naughtiness."  

"I love this," Joy said. "And you're right, Sadie. I now understand the appeal of skinny dipping or going to nude beaches. I always thought people just liked showing off, but this is wonderful." She looked at me and winked. "Think we can find a nude beach back home? Our own private little oasis where we can bathe, au naturale?"

I nodded, "That sounds fun, and ditto about this feeling great. Maybe we can see if there are any nudist or clothing-optional places around if you really want to find one."

"Hmmm, I don't know," Joy said. "Here, everyone is a stranger, but we might run into people we know back home. It would be too embarrassing for me."

After a few more minutes of enjoyment, we got out, dried off, and wrapped our towels around us again.


"So, what now?" I asked. "Any preference or particular ideas?"


Both shook their heads. Joy added, "Not really--I'm just goin' with the flow here." She giggled, finding that funny for reasons known only to her.

We walked around and went over to an area we hadn't been to yet, and noticed a doorway with a male staff member stationed outside. Nearby was a sign stating "Mat Room." Curious, we approached to see what it was. On the wall was a list of Rules, which included restrictions such as "Couples Only, No food or smoking in the room," and interestingly, "No Threesomes at any time." Evidently, the room was intended for straight swapping.

Our curiosity piqued, we moved up to the steps to look into the room and caught a glimpse of many bodies in various states of towel. But from our quick peek, most were nude.

"Sorry, only couples are allowed in the Mat Room," said the Staff guy. "And please stand back away from the doorway."


We moved away to the side, and I asked the Staffer, "So, what exactly is the 'Mat Room' and why the restrictions?"


"This is where swingers can swap partners for sex, couples engage sexually with other couples, or for people who simply want to see and be seen. The couples-only restriction ensures an equal number of men and women and keeps it from getting overcrowded."


Joy asked, "Do people have to have sex, or can they just watch?

My belly fluttered as I looked at Joy, instantly seeing where she was going with it. To my not-insignificant surprise, my sexually conservative girlfriend had essentially just asked if she could attend and observe an orgy!

The Staffer smiled. "No one is required to do anything they're uncomfortable doing or do anything at all. Once you enter as a couple, you can swap, watch, have sex, or do almost anything you desire. Except for homosexual contact--all in keeping with the room Rules, of course."

We all looked back and forth at each other. Finally, Sadie took the initiative. "You two go on in and check it out, and I'll wait out here while you do." Seeing our astonished looks, she clarified, "Just go in and have a look around, see what it's like and all--I'm not telling you to join an orgy!"

Surprising me again, Joy implied her concurrence with the plan. "Are you sure? We don't want to leave you out here alone. Won't you feel weird or uncomfortable? We don't want that."

"I think I can handle myself just fine," Sadie chuckled. "And I'm pretty sure I won't get lonely waiting a few minutes out here. Just don't stay in there too long!"

Turning to me, Joy confirmed the agenda. "We can take turns then. You and I can go in first and see what's going on, then you can go in with Sadie so she can see, and I'll wait out here."

Very much liking this adventure's direction, I looked over at Sadie, who nodded in agreement. I said, "Sounds like a plan--lead on." Joy and I took hands and walked up and into the room.

Entering Plato's Retreat Mat Room was like stepping into some porn orgy fantasy world. There were people everywhere--over a dozen couples, hooked up in pairs, groups, or alone, in the center, against the walls, some standing, others sitting or lying down, all engaged in sucking, fucking, wanking, resting, watching.


The room matched its name: an unadorned room with thick wall-to-wall mats covering the floor. (Plato's later moved from its original location on the Upper West Side to a different one in Midtown--the midtown Mat Room included a large video screen playing porn movies. But that's a different story.) 


Joy and I, still in our towels, crossed the room. We stepped around and sometimes over primarily naked strangers, our eyes darting near and far, trying to process the visual overload. Finally, we chose a spot on the room's far side and sat on the mat with our backs to the wall.

We watched, fascinated and amazed, at people's openly sexual exertions. At the near complete lack of inhibitions. Individuals sometimes moved or changed partners--seemingly at random--but there was most certainly communication happening that was not obvious to us.

Contrary to my expectations going into the Club, I hadn't yet been fully sexually aroused--I had been more fascinated and curious (ok, and a little aroused). That changed instantly as I reacted to the charged atmosphere and the cacophony of lust, sexuality, pheromones, nudity, and excitement in the room.

As my eyes wandered, I felt my cock stretching and hardening out to full size and pressing and pulsing against my towel as if attempting to escape. The sounds of breathing, grunting, and moaning, accompanied by the pungent aroma of sweat, sex, perfumes, and cum assaulted my senses, creating a sense of unreality. I reached over and absentmindedly caressed Joy's hand as we looked on.

In the center of the room, just feet away from us, we saw what I would describe as a sex chain--a dreamlike connection of nude bodies pleasuring each other all at once. A brunette woman lay on her back, sucking a guy's cock to her side. Her long brown hair fanned out on the mat, and her slightly gravity-flattened tits wobbled with her movement.

At the same time, a second woman with short permed hair was kneeling between the brunette woman's legs with her hips and ass high in the air and eating the brunette's pussy. I found it amusing that the pussy-eater's curly permed hair nearly matched the color of the brunette's pubes, giving the illusion of a massive bush. 

Adding to the chain, a guy fucked the pussy-eater from behind, causing her to rock forward and away from the brunette's snatch. And a third woman sat at the brunette's side across from the guy being sucked, stroking and licking the brunette's erect nipples, seemingly intrigued by them.

Mesmerized, I watched the surreal scene. My dick throbbed as the guy being sucked clenched his ass and thrust forward, cumming into the brunette woman's mouth. Some cum leaked out and dribbled down her chin and his balls. The guy rolled over onto his back and lay there, panting hard. Then the pussy-eating woman abruptly stopped licking the brunette's pussy. She got up and led the nipple-playing woman by the hand away from the group.  

As the pussy-eater moved away, the guy's dick that had been pumping her from behind slipped out, bouncing somewhat. A string of pre-cum stretched briefly between it and the pussy-eater's gaping canal before breaking. His rigid cock glistened with moisture and swayed in the air like a hand searching for a light switch in the dark.

Then, without saying anything, he shuffled forward on his knees towards the brunette lying on her back. He pressed his still-pulsing dick straight into her open pussy and pumped it into her instead. 

After only a couple dozen thrusts, the man grunted and apparently ejaculated into the brunette's well-tended vagina. He then dispassionately pulled out and moved away--again without obvious word or communication.  

I stared, entranced, at the now-abandoned brunette woman lying on her back, alone. She stayed in the same position as she had been while being fucked, with her legs spread and her vagina fully exposed and still gaping from being spread by a cock. Her pubic curls were matted and damp with juice, sweat, and semen, her labia lips swollen, and her sizable erect clit stood out clearly. I watched as cum visibly gathered at her vagina's entrance, oozed out, and started sliding down toward her ass. 

My cock pulsed as I imagined she was patiently awaiting the next hard cock, in turn, to slide in and fill her cum receptacle. My horny young mind found this sight incredibly sexy; I wanted nothing more than to crawl over, slide my steel rod into her gloppy wet hole, and add my load. I might even have done that if I had been alone.

But alas, I wasn't alone. Joy's words brought me back to the moment. Resting her hand on my arm, she leaned over and quietly said, "It's so weird. It's like they're putting on a show! It's just... I don't know, so strange and kind of disturbing." She turned to face me and added, "I mean, it can't be very safe, right? Like, with strangers." Her eyes searched mine for agreement.

I nodded automatically without saying anything. Not revealing my very different assessment of the situation. My hard cock throbbed under my towel, and I was so turned on I was on the verge of exploding. My eyes stayed glued to the woman's oozing cum-filled pussy, surrounded by a sea of writhing nude bodies just feet away from me.

Joy's less-than-enthusiastic reaction to the sexual situation did nothing whatsoever to dampen my own. Indeed, I would have gladly fucked her relentlessly right then and there if she had indicated she was open to anything sexual. Or had so much as kissed me, for that matter.

We watched for a few more minutes but saw nothing approaching the remarkable sexual interactions we had already witnessed. "We'd better get going," Joy said. "Sadie's been waiting out there by herself for quite a while. And I'm sure she'll want to see this!" 

I willed my erection to go down with middling success as we made our way back through the maze of bodies and went out to find Sadie.
 We found her waiting for us near the room's entrance.

Sadie smirked as her eyes flicked down, noticing my not-quite-subsided bulge. "Well, how was it?" A knowing smile played on her lips. "Learn any new tricks?"

Joy rolled her eyes and gave a hint of a giggle. "I don't think words would do it justice; you'll just have to wait and see for yourself." She looked at me as if seeking confirmation.

I nodded. "It does need to be seen, for sure." I reflected on our experience, and pondered mostly to myself. "And the Mat Room Rules don't seem to be strictly enforced, at least regarding multiple partners."

Joy then turned back to Sadie. "So what did you do out here while waiting? Arrange any hot sex dates with strangers for later?"

"Right, I've got a group of studs all lined up waiting to pleasure me and be my sex slaves," Sadie retorted. "But seriously, a couple guys did ask me if I wanted to go into Mat Room with them!"

"Really? What did you do?" Joy asked.

"It was sort of flattering, but naturally, I politely declined." I saw a wistful expression flash across her face for an instant. Then to me, Sadie exclaimed gleefully, "So, my turn!"

I then went back into the Mat Room with Sadie and led her through the writhing mass of humanity. I watched her reaction out of my peripheral vision--her eyes wide and darting around the room, taking in the scene, her face slightly flushed and breath ragged. I was oddly pleased that she was aroused by the situation--maybe because it made my arousal seem not so pervy. Or, more likely, because I loved seeing an attractive woman get turned on. We made our way to the far side of the room and sat near where I had watched with Joy.

My dick responded right on cue as I watched a fully uncovered couple nearby in a 69 position, mouths eagerly lapping each other's cock and pussy. A man sat on his towel nearby, watching earnestly and stroking his cock. Looking around, I noted that several others also appeared to be mere spectators. Voyeurs like us, taking in the view--some masturbating, some caressing each other, some covered by towels, others nude.  

I pressed my arm across my stiff cock in a futile effort to mask my obvious erection from Sadie. But this served only to put pressure on it, increasing my arousal. I glanced at Sadie to see if she noticed and saw she did not seem to be paying attention to my crotch struggles. Instead, she was enraptured by the others in the room, round blue eyes open and taking in everything, her breath shallow. Then, suddenly, her breath caught slightly--she froze, staring, then a smile teased her lips.

I followed her line of sight and saw a voluptuous woman with long strawberry blonde hair--to her waist--and large pale breasts straddling a guy lying on his back, impaled by his cock. As she lifted up and down, hips gyrating, his shaft disappeared and reappeared through her orange-tinted bush.  

My cock seemed to pulse with the fucking couple's rhythm as I stared. I was aroused at the sex and fascinated by the woman's ginger-colored pubic hair enveloping the guy's dick. I determined that I wanted to lick and fuck a true redhead someday. The woman's full boobs--large nipples and light-colored areolae barely visible against her pale skin--bounced and swayed in an odd, off-beat rhythm.  

Just beyond them, as if providing a backdrop, two women faced each other kneeling upright, passionately kissing. Their nipples first just brushed each other, then mashed into the other, lost in the mounded flesh of their breasts. One woman's hand cupped the other's ass, and the other woman stroked the first woman's pussy.

Sadie and I watched silently for several minutes--people around us fucking, sucking, wanking. Then, at one point, we turned in unison to see a guy ejaculate on a woman's tits. His cum splattered from her neck to her belly and coated the woman's firm nipples with viscous cream. 

I said quietly to Sadie, "This is wild, isn't it?" Sadie gave a curt nod, her tongue darting across her lips. I continued, "Um, Joy didn't seem into it, but... you know, well, I'm kind of turned on, seeing this... being here around all this sex and all." I asked hesitantly, "So, er... what do you think of all this?"  

Sadie turned and looked me in the eye and replied with her typical candor. "Oh my God, yes, I am SO horny right now. And it's no secret--I'm absolutely creamin' myself here!" 

She laughed with her confession, her eyes darting down and taking in the obvious tenting of my towel. She paused, tilted her head, and bit her bottom lip as if deliberating something, then got a mischievous look in her eyes as she looked back to mine. 

She leaned in near me and whispered, "I know what I'll be doing later when you and Joy are relieving your pent-up 'tension.'"