Plato's Retreat Ripples Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was sliding deep inside Joy, slowly building speed toward my inevitable climax, I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked over and was shocked to see Sadie standing just outside the bedroom doorway, less than five feet from our bed. Watching. Sadie's hand was down inside her panties, which were transparent with her wetness--in the room's bright light, I could even see the color of her hand through the fabric.

Sadie was furiously rubbing her clit, and with her other hand, she squeezed and pinched her nipples through her thin t-shirt. Her eyes were ablaze with lust, her teeth biting a corner of her lip as she watched. God, that sight almost made me immediately erupt inside Joy's canal.

  

It took little internal debate for me to decide not to alert Joy to the presence of our voyeur--I didn't want to risk her freaking out and stopping in mid-fuck. What's more, It was hot knowing Sadie was watching us, was turned on by seeing us, and openly pleasuring herself just feet away from us. So I continued pumping in and out of Joy's pussy, feeling her tight vaginal walls contract as I pulled out, then open in welcome as I pressed in. 

Joy whispered with short rapid breaths. "Oh, yes, that's so good. Fill me. With. Your. Cock." Her head was thrown back, eyes closed.

Without pulling out, I folded Joy's legs toward her shoulders. Her dancer's flexibility allowed her knees to reach up to her shoulders and lie flat on the bed, splitting her pussy wide open. This gave Sadie an unobstructed view of my cock working in and out of Joy's vagina. I improved Sadie's vantage more when I raised my upper body higher by pushing myself up and bracing against the backs of Joy's well-toned thighs. 

The new position let me press deeper into Joy's pussy, the tip of my cock brushing her cervix with each thrust. I watched my turgid shaft slide in and out between her swollen lips, Joy's wisps of silky black pubic hair contrasting with my lighter-colored penis. I felt an extra rush knowing that Sadie had roughly the same, almost pornographic, view. Joy and I fucked--slower, faster, deeper, and shallow. When I glanced over, I saw Sadie breathing hard, half-collapsed against the wall, legs shaking. 

Joy gave a deep moan and arched her back against the pressure on her legs; her entire body spasmed as her second orgasm rippled through her. The palpitations of her quivering pussy triggered my climax.

As my balls started to contract and semen rushed up my shaft, I pulled out at the last second and aimed it toward Joy's heaving pelvis and open pussy. Ropes of cum shot out onto her belly and tits, splattering on her feathery pubic hair, and coating her gaping pussy lips.  

Joy exhaled heavily, sprawled back onto the bed, and dropped her legs back down but still apart. Sadie and I secretly shared the spectacular view of Joy's taut naked body glistening with sweat and cum, and of her wet, swollen, still-parted pussy.

Joy sighed with a beautiful smile of contentment and satisfaction. Then, with eyes closed, she languorously ran a finger up along her abs through the white semen patterned against her golden skin. She lifted a dollop of cum from her nipple, brought it two her lips, and licked it clean--knowing I would be transfixed.

I glanced over to Sadie. She was leaning against the wall with her shirt pulled up, both hands cupping and gently massaging her nipples and petite boobs with a dreamy, post-orgasmic expression. My movement must have caught her attention, and she looked at me. We locked eyes, and she smiled broadly and mouthed, "Thank you." Then, she blew a kiss with one finger and slipped back into the bedroom.

Joy lay still for a moment, and I watched some of my cum slowly ooze over and run down the side of her stomach. She caught a rivulet with her fingers to keep it from the bed and sat up.

"Why did you pull out anyway? It was so nice with you inside me."

I deemed it unwise to say it was so our private voyeur could see my "money shot." So instead, I said, "I--I just had an impulse at the time, thought it would be hot to cum on you and see your sexy body painted with my juice."  

"Hmmph, men are so weird," Joy muttered, shaking her head. She pushed me away to sit up. "I have to pee and wipe up this mess." She tried to give me an accusatory look but couldn't keep her eyes from crinkling. Then, leaning in, she pressed her soft lips onto mine in a sensuous, tender kiss. I inhaled deeply, relishing her scent, the smell of her hair, her skin, and the tantalizing aroma of sex.

Joy stood to clean up. As she turned and walked toward the bathroom, the flexing of her ass muscles hypnotically captured my gaze. I felt sated and relaxed. Joy was almost to the bathroom before I registered that she was still fully nude with the lights on, openly walking where anyone might come out and see her. Or watch her through the windows. 

Something sure had changed with her, or maybe with us. As if our visit to Plato's Retreat awakened or triggered something in her. Something sexy, wonderful, and definitely welcome.

We didn't realize it at the time, but our sexy Plato's Retreat adventure seemed to have affected all of us. Even Tara, we soon discovered, who hadn't even been at the Club. What I came to think of as the "Plato's Effect" resulted in a loss of inhibitions and an awakening of libidos. And a summer of sexy adventures. 

 

To be continued...

_______________

Please let me know if you have enjoyed the story so far or have comments--your feedback and responses are the only rewards I receive for posting here. This is also the first of what I hope to be my first multi-chapter story. I have additional chapters partially written and/or outlined and will work to complete them if enough show interest. And yes, Tara plays a more prominent role going forward. But I ask for your patience as I work on these stories amidst many other obligations. Thank you!