Plausible Deniability

Story Info
Dad and daughter.
6.5k words
4.33
33.1k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,028 Followers

Plausible Deniability

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

I had on my gown, nothing underneath. I did have on night slippers. I padded down the stairs to my father's bedroom. His bathroom door was open and I heard him peeing. I slipped in his bed and slid down, my gown pushing up around my waist. I pulled the sheet up about to my belly button and got the pillow comfortable. It had been a long time, about 3 years.

"HI," I said, loud enough to hear. "Did you do the schedule?"

"Yes," he said. "It's on my table."

"Ok," I said.

I heard him flush and moving around. The bathroom light went out and he came in and closed the door. He had on what they call a 'tank' top. They were light and didn't show around the neck above a shirt. He also had on boxers, he didn't like to wear pjs. In the morning he always dressed in a suit and tie and stayed that way until the front and outside lights were cut off at night so nobody would come calling except in an emergency. Then he loosened his tie and unbuttoned the top button of his shirt. If someone did come calling all he had to do was button one button and tighten his tie and put his coat back on.

My dad's name is Andrew. His close friends call him Andy. He's 76 years old. He was 51 when I was born and mom was 48. I'm an only child. Dad is a public figure, politics, local small town.

"You're going to be a big help," he said. "Are you sure you want to do this? I'm very appreciative but disappointed at the same time. I didn't want to interrupt your life."

"Job, not life," I said. "I didn't have a life there, just a job."

Dad pulled the sheet down on his side and climbed in. I saw him glance to see if he could see my boobs and nipples through my gown. He could. Mom and dad were always quite practical about things like that and I was too. It was 'if you wanted to dress that way at home then dress that way at home. If somebody could see something then they could see something'. I started wearing a nightgown when I was a little girl. Of course I always wore pants but stopped when I went to the big city, right out of college, for a job with a government agency.

I got an intercity apartment on the 4th floor. I went wild. I cleaned it in the nude and sometimes left the curtains open and drank wine the whole time. I didn't wear pants inside the apartment even when friends were over. They were all female. All the males in the intercity were animals that only wanted a couple of hours in the sack and then left. I never did that but I heard stories about it the whole time I was there.

Dad handed me the schedule. It was for city employees. I used to take care of it for him when I was in high school and all the way through college and I took care of a lot of other things like that. Mom passed away a year after I moved to the big city and dad's been behind and a little lost ever since, feeling alone in this big house. I called him often and came back for weekends and slowly realized how much he needed me here so here I am. He kept saying no need.

"I called Henry," he said. "He has some nice compacts to show you. Good prices too. Anything else you need we can talk about."

"Does Henry still rub his ear a lot?" I said. "One time I counted 31 times when you were talking with him."

Dad laughed. "He'll never change," he said. "Katie, you're growing up. If you want to stop, uh, being familiar I'll understand."

"Dad, you're the only man I've ever been in bed with," I said. "I can't stop. Being in bed with you helps me get past some of my frustrations and womanly wilds. I can't run around the house nude, cleaning. Hanna does that, just not nude. Besides, I thought you could use a little feminine company even if I am your daughter. We're private in this house as always. I hung the safety robe back in your bathroom in case I need it to answer the door when I'm down here."

Dad laughed. He said, "That's right. I forgot about you cleaning in the nude. I did think of the bathrobe."

"Dad, I'm not growing up," I said. "I'm already grown. It's been a long day, I'm going to bed. I'm totally nude under my gown and its way up around my waist. No matter what you do, don't think about me being nude below the waist under the sheet in your bed. No mental images either. I'll keep the sheet on and swivel my legs over the side and let the gown drop down. Maybe you'll get my bare butt if you look quickly. Give me a kiss."

We pecked lips and I swiveled around and dropped my legs over the side and pulled the sheet back and stood up. I don't know if he got something or not. I hoped he did. Neither dad nor I had a sex life. I had a lot of years left for that, he didn't. I was looking for an inkling of interest in some way. Dad was old fashioned and it would be very difficult in his mind, particularly in his position in the community. I'm 25. I take the pill.

Mom and dad always had a king size bed and there was plenty of room for me. Now he has a full size. The mattress also wasn't hard or firm. It seemed to mold itself to your body but you didn't sink way down. He had a tv in his bedroom and always watched the late shows and sipped his night time Bourbon and water with the ice cubes tinkling and read or went over some papers then to sleep around 1:00 in the morning.

He got plenty of sleep and always got up late. I was trying to get in the habit of slipping in bed with him about the same time and was mostly quiet when he was watching his late night shows so it got to be normal. The next day we saw Henry and I bought a car and gave him my old one. Busy afternoon but I had my gown on and settled in dad's bed that evening.

I said, "Dad. Thanks for not fussing at me for not wearing underwear. I've never actually had a sex life and I need the feelings. I'd cuddle closer to you but I can't figure out how to ask or how you would react."

"I'm unsure about that too," he said. "It just isn't done. I don't quite know what you want or what to do."

I thought about it for a moment and said, "I guess a little personal help in making my orgasms better and maybe it'll have that effect for yours too. I take that pill so I can't get pregnant in case there's a stray seed somewhere. I thought I would say that, no particular purpose. If you worry about getting excited and popping out of your boxers you can always put a condom on. It wouldn't bother me in the least and it might be exciting."

Dad thought about it a moment and said, "Well, maybe you can do what you're thinking about. I wish you'd give me specific instructions so I can see if I can. I'm sorry I didn't see the problem. I'm getting old I guess."

"If you're getting hard you're not getting old, just cautious," I said.

Dad laughed for about a minute. While he was laughing I moved my pillow over, which wasn't much on a full size bed, and slid over with my side against his. His bare leg was against mine and I could actually feel a little bare waist against mine. Neither one of us was fat but on our backs our hips spread out some. He put his arm around the back of my head and I let my breast rest against the side of his chest.

I said, "Sorry, I forgot. I would like to move over next to you and I thought you might like to rub your fingers up and down on my thigh. If you run into me I won't react until I'm in my bed and can go a little wild. Would that be ok?"

"That's not too bad," he said. "I don't know how much. I mean if I go too far. If I do make it clear."

"Ok, here goes," I said.

I bent my knee up across his lap. I didn't know where his penis was but I thought it might let me know. I got his hand and put it about the middle of my thigh and let go. I commented on the tv show to distract him. He didn't mention anything about his orgasms. It might have been a little too personal. He moved down towards my knee and back up to about where he was before. He did that a few times and then moved about an inch higher and back down. He had to be thinking about me being nudish.

I knew he expected me to gig him on it any second. With my breast on the side of his chest I was close so I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek to settle him down. He slowly got higher and I felt him on my pubes right at the bottom of my crotch. He didn't go under or up. Back down to my knee then slowly up again. He seemed to really like roaming around on the inside of my thigh. It felt very good to me. The next time he was touching my pubic hair I just perceptibly tilted my hip up about a quarter of an inch. Not enough to really notice, almost a slight muscle flex.

In commercial time on the tv I said, "Is my breast on your chest a bother? I've always wanted to do that in bed with a man."

Dad said, "Be sure and let me know if this is helping. I'm kind of new at something like this with you."

He couldn't answer about my breast so I let it go. I felt him stirring against my leg a few minutes ago. I didn't mention it or move my leg. I wanted it to be normal, not a problem. I was getting my dad hard. I wanted a medal.

"Now that's going to be an interesting set of comments," I said. "Ok, I'll do my best."

I wasn't going to ask him about his reactions or results. Way too early. He only felt the sides of my pubic hair. He never touched my ridges or anything else. The closest he got to me was when he tickled me touching my pubic hair right at the bottom center of my crotch. That was a moment. A man's finger, right there, so close. I reached down and put my hand right on his and held it there. It was right up at my crotch. I didn't push it into me. I didn't want this to go on all that long, it might be too much.

I said, "That was so good. You have magical fingers. Give me a kiss. I'm going to bed. Try to catch my bottom again."

I gave him a nice kiss on the lips, just perceptibly longer than the last one and went to bed. I was hiding my heavier breathing the whole time. I took off my gown and got in bed and opened my legs and got on my clit. I flipped a finger in my vagina occasionally to keep lubed. I used my left hand so I could use my right one touching me where dad did. I had a much better orgasm than usual. I didn't even have to massage my breasts or nipples. I slept in the nude on my stomach with my legs open. I think I played with myself a few times during the night.

The next night I was a little late. When I arrived dad was already in bed with the tv on and him reading. He put his book down and turned the sound off. I fidgeted while waiting for him to look before getting in bed so he could see the shadow of my pubes, which were full and dark. I lifted the sheet and slid down in and let it drop on my stomach and neatened it up, leaving the bottom of my gown just under the top of the sheet.

Dad said, "Hi."

He was looking at me casually and waiting. I knew what he wanted. I had to be careful here but it was a golden opportunity to bond with him on some sex play between us. I slid over close and bent my knee up on his lap and got his hand and draped it on my thigh. I loved his fingers there.

I paused a few moments and said, "Mostly I have to work to get a quality orgasm. When I went upstairs last night I remembered every little movement of your fingers on my thigh. By the time I got in bed I was so excited I could hardly stand it. My clit was very sensitive. My orgasm was almost explosive. Thank you very much. You done good. Sorry if that was too explicit."

"It was fine," he said. "Precise and succinct."

I turned on my side towards dad, my pubic hair against his shorts on his hip. He probably couldn't tell. I gave him a little longer lip kiss. He was letting me do that. I guess because it wasn't long enough to be a passionate kiss yet. He had his arm around the top of my pillow already so I put an arm over his waist. He was half on his side facing me but not enough to leave an impression of rising passion. He was smiling brightly, pleased with himself. No way was he going to comment back.

"If you could continue being a perfect gentleman I would like to do the same for you," I said. "You don't have to give me a report but you could let me know how to make it better. We can wait until your shows are over."

I tilted over on my back again and got my knee back up on his lap. His hand got on my thigh all by itself and began running up and down. It was the perfect moment to reach over for his penis but I didn't want to get run out of the house. He wasn't that vocal about cooperating or what he would let me do, or would like me to do. Built in plausible deniability. The tv show was great with very interesting guests. When it was over we silenced around each other for a couple of moments.

I said, "I was wondering if you would massage my shoulders and back. I don't mind if you would like to massage my hips and lower back. Go slow so you don't get tired. I'll turn so my back is to you. If you turn the light out you won't have to see me. I'll bend over a little so you have more leverage. Dad, if we're spooning a little I don't mind if you get excited. Remember it's just skin on skin and this one is for you. Ready?"

Dad wasn't in all that much of a hurry but he turned over and reached for the light switch and turned the light off. It was quite dark. I turned over and bent towards the edge of the bed. I left my butt where it was. I pulled my gown over my head and dropped it on the floor and pulled my knees up. Dad rustled around and I felt him against my butt. He pulled back a little but then I felt him again. I struck up a conversation so he had something else to do. He started kneading my shoulders and working down my back. As he worked his hips moved backward and forward. It got to be regular and I did feel his penis.

He didn't say a word about me taking my gown off. When he got to my lower back and hips I could almost feel him against my butt but only brushing lightly. I couldn't believe my luck. Two times in bed with dad and he was getting a nice shot of sexual excitement for himself already. I splayed my butt crack out a little, opening it up.

I was very careful so he wouldn't notice. I wanted him to get used to being there. He massaged up my sides, working his hands under me a little. I tilted my butt backwards when I lifted my side to make it easier. We were carrying on a conversation about my new used car most of this time. When dad got to my shoulders again I think he came out of his boxers. I felt him touch me at the top of my butt crack.

He said, "Excuse me. That wasn't on purpose. I'll be more careful."

"Dad," I said. "That's exactly what you're supposed to be doing. If the intimacy bothers you just put on a condom for your peace of mind. That was electric for me. Can you image what my orgasms are going to be like? Try and let yourself be more erotic. I'm having fun, you can too."

I kept talking about things and once, when it felt right, reached my hand back on his hip and rode with the little movements he was making while rubbing my back. I pulled my hand back and in a few moments he had his penis against me again at the top of my butt crack, albeit lightly, then he stopped doing everything.

"Katie, I like the feeling but I'm not sure about this. Maybe I should do like you suggested and put a condom on. Would you mind? I'd feel a lot better about it."

"That would be great dad. You wouldn't actually be touching me. It gives you a lot more freedom. I probably shouldn't say this but if you like a lot of skin on skin you might take your boxers off. It should be a lot more comfortable. Just a suggestion, something to think about. This is some of the things we can do for each other's sex life. Some might not work but this seems innocent enough. Erotic but innocent."

Dad turned over. I kept still so I didn't disturb him. I heard the ice tinkle in his Bourbon and water when he took a couple of sips, then his nightstand drawer opening and closing. Some time went by and he turned back to me with his hands up on the center of my back. I felt his penis up at the top of my butt crack again and his bare hips against my buns. He had his boxers off.

I said, "That is so erotic. It's the first time I've ever felt that. You know what feels good. Give it a try. It might work."

Dad slowly slid his hands down on my hips, one hand underneath me, and pulled up slightly. I lifted my butt up and he pulled back and his penis pushed down in my butt crack. I didn't think that would work with a condom on because I was dry through there then it dawned on me it was a wet condom. I could feel him all down in. I squeezed my butt and dad pushed. I let off and squeezed again and he did it again.

"Does that feel as good to you as it does to me?" I said.

"Yes," he said. "Joany and I used to do this when she might get pregnant. Is it ok? I'm not hurting you?"

I was way excited and my breathing was short. I said, "No you're not hurting me. You're giving me a thrill. Don't stop on my account. You have a condom on. No reason not to have an orgasm. I know you have to work for it. I'm counting on that."

Dad wrapped his knees under me more and I think moved down a little. He was right against my butt. I don't know if he actually went in mom and wasn't going to ask. It felt fantastic but I didn't know if it was because of the nerve endings in my butt or because I had a penis working my middle. I couldn't really detect a condom. He kept pushing in a nice soft rhythm so I pushed back when he did. Not that much. No way was I going to suggest he move down a couple of inches or so but he could accidentally slip down. A girl could hope.

I'm 25 years old and I 'm being fucked with a penis for the very first time ever. It was miles better than anything I've ever done to myself or dreamed about or one of my friends told me about. I had a lot of muscle in my butt entrance and no way was he going to get in. I could do this forever. Dad was slow and quiet, almost serene about it. He kept his lap and hips wrapped around me with his knees up. He was pushing me around. I guess he was just tilting his hips so his penis could keep up the slow pressure.

It was so slow and easy I was relaxing into it. There was a moment when I opened my eyes, feeling something different. I wasn't squeezing my butt, just feeling it and riding with dad then it dawned on me I relaxed too much and he was going in. If he did this to mom it was probably ok and not a problem so I stayed relaxed and waited, feeling every little thrust and shot of pleasure. He still had both his hands on the outside of my hips softly pulling or holding me when he pushed. I reached down and got his hand on top and pulled it up to my breast and spread it on and let go.

He put his other hand up on the center of my back. He was freewheeling his hips fucking my butt. The difficulty of him doing this was enormous. I think he finally recognized what I did. We were the best available for each other. He worked his whole head in and started to go a little faster, not that much. I felt an orgasm stirring earlier. It was slower coming and probably slower for dad since he was short thrusting but the pressure around the head of his penis must be stunning for him.

He was kneading my breast and doing marvelous things to my nipple. Pushing back into him slightly I learned his most comfortable speed and loved it. It was slower than my fingers on me but lasted longer. His hand went back to my hip and he held me tighter and was thrusting sterner and a little faster. I heard him grunt and he started pausing and pushing just as I had an orgasm. I got a hand back on his hip and helped him thrusting and we went through it with some vocals from me to compliment him on his expertise, and because I couldn't help it. My dad fucked me into an orgasm and I him.

Suburb
Suburb
1,028 Followers
12